Start by marking “Bride in Bloom (The Beachy Bride, #1)” as Want to Read:
Bride in Bloom (The Beachy Bride, #1)

Bride in Bloom

(The Beachy Bride #1)

For Victoria, it started with the perfect dress and the perfect man...well, she thought he was perfect.

For Cameron, it started with a devoted wife and a bright future...until he discovered devotion was never high on his wife's list of marital duties.

When trust is tested and faith in the power of true love is lost, there is only way one to restore it
Published March 12th 2015 (first published March 10th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Bride in Bloom, please sign up.
Jennifer Treviño Many authors send ARCs (Advanced Reader Copies) to their beta readers or sometimes in a giveaway. It's very common. This helps them get an unbiased…moreMany authors send ARCs (Advanced Reader Copies) to their beta readers or sometimes in a giveaway. It's very common. This helps them get an unbiased opinion of their newest creation. Beta readers also give the authors feedback of the plot, believablilty, flow of the book, any personal thoughts, etc. (less)

Start your review of Bride in Bloom (The Beachy Bride, #1)
Sophie's Reading Corner

Our heroine is Victoria, a woman who's getting married with Josh. She's building a house with him and even though she had been avoiding serious commitment, because of her parents and their failed marriage, he managed to get under her skin and accepted his proposal.

Cameron is trying to pick up his pieces, after his wife, Amanda, left him with the man that she had been cheating on him. He
Stacey is Sassy
Feb 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Blooming great…

This review is a bit spoilery so proceed with caution.

I’ll start by saying that I am a huge fan of J.B. Hartnett’s work and I was very happy to be given the opportunity to read and review an ARC of Bride in Bloom. I am overjoyed that my search for the perfect book boyfriend has come to fruition. Ms Hartnett has given us Cameron. The man is almost perfect…sweet, kind, good looking, sexy and a little bit kinky too. I’m a sucker for a sexy tradie. Give me a man with a
Michelle
Mar 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
ARC provided by author in exchange of honest review

[image error]

Do you believe in fairy tales and happily ever afters? Well, if you do Bride in Bloom is the book for you!! This book had me swooning for Cameron Muir. How could you not a love a man who constantly tells you that you are beautiful inside and out.Swoon!!! Thank you J.B. Hartnett for introducing Cameron Muir to the book world. Forget book boyfriend because Cameron is book husband material!!!

ARC provided by author in exchange of honest review

#BrideInBloom

Bride in Bloom was a delightful fun read! It had charm, sexiness, and steam written all over this book. Ms. Hartnett was able to make you believe in second chances and that HEA's do exist. I love the playful banter and those oh so steamy sexy times.

To be betrayed and cheated on had destroyed Cameron's world and marriage. Cameron had two choices to sit back and sulk or get the woman, who had always brought a smile to his face. The answer was simple: Victoria.

#BrideBloom

The night before her wedding day, Victoria's life comes crashing down. The HEA ending that she pictured with her fiance became nonexistent when she learns the truth. The truth could have destroyed Victoria but in time, she was able to forgive her ex-fiance and see that they weren't soul mates but just friends. Newly single Victoria wants to start fresh with a new start. And in starting anew, Cameron made sure of the promise he made to Victoria that he will make her see that they belong together.

#BrideBloom2

Cameron is the modern day prince charming and shining knight in armor when he comes to rescue and sweeps Victoria off her feet. He makes Victoria see that he knows everything about her from her likes and dislikes. Even though they weren't officially dating yet, Cameron already took initiative when he decides to built Victoria, her dream home. And what a present it is knowing that he was so serious with his love for her. When they finally made their relationship official, sparks were going off!! They were made for each other and fated. All the hurt and pain was worth it, because it brought them together.

#BrideBloom1

This book was an absolute gem of a sweet romance. It was fun, flirty, sexy, and beautiful. One of the things that I enjoyed about this book was that I didn't hate Josh, the fiance of Victoria. I loved that Victoria and Josh were able to communicate and had the proper closure that they needed. I love the message of this book that just because one door closes, it doesn't mean it's over. Another door is just waiting to be open. And what a beautiful path and journey it led Victoria and Cameron. Thank you Ms. Hartnett for this beautiful book!! You left a big fat smile on my face!!

J.B. Hartnett

Review can also be found on Four Chicks Flipping Pages
Fathima
Well well well .. there is a reason I love J.B Hartnett and her stories . And the reason is that she does not waste her time in dragging situations unnecessarily just to elongate the story for the sake of doing it . Cut and precise , that's how she does it !

This book is the story of Cameron Muir who is divorcing his wife coz the skank be cheating on him . This story also follows Victoria who is marrying her boyfriend of her two years . Unexpected events bring Victoria and Cameron together and t
Jenny
All it took was these simple words to set this all off...

"Remember, when shit goes down, come find me."

Cameron is dealing with the betrayal of all betrayals - his pending divorce to a woman he thought he loved. Only to have that all thrown in his face when he finds out she cheats on him and is carrying another man's baby.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Victoria is getting ready to marry the man of her dreams, Josh. Everything is going great - until all hell breaks looseoff...
Shayna
What an incredibly beautiful and uplifting romance! I laughed, I cried, and I swooned HARD for Cameron Muir! What a breath of fresh air this was. Ms. Hartnett knows what it takes to reach my heart and pull every emotion from me. Simply brilliant!

This was unlike any other book that I have read. The wedding day is supposed to be the best day in a woman's life. This is a day that she will remember for the rest of her life. Victoria will remember this day, but not for the reason you think. THIS day is when her wo
Three Chicks
Mar 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars
Review by Jen Skewes

I love JB Harnett’s writing and was so excited for this book. Up until recently Nico had been my favorite male character, but then Cameron Muir came along and that all changed. There are no words to describe this man and how amazing he is. He is like the Prince that every woman dreams of having. He is just too perfect. Bride in Bloom is the story of how the Prince got his Fairy Princess.

Victoria is all set to marry the love of her life.
Apr 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
This book was awesome. Man I was lucky this weekend. Two awesome books in a row. This one was so darn good it should be a movie. I loved Victoria. It was just so good. Read it. It will not disappoint.
Red Cheeks Reads
Mar 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Bride in Bloom was a delightful read. Cam and Victoria knew each other distantly. Both were in relationships with different people and when things took a turn, they found one another. These characters were sweet and realistic. I could see the group of friends hanging out in California. And the imagery was so perfect. I could see the places in Laguna Beach as the author described. It made me slightly jealous.

I enjoyed reading about the romantic gestures that Cam made. It brought softness and bea
Amber
Yeah, this book is good. Not good. Fantastic. No, more like beautiful, uplifting, lovely, heartwarming, special, powerful.
It's a beautiful love story, but it's also so much more.
The writing is just captivating. Truly beautiful, a work of art. The storyline is griping and intense but also funny and charming. Not only did I fall in love with all of the characters but visually I could see the story clearly in my mind. I just love when there is very vivid imagery in a book that connects to the sto
Tracy Lundy-Munn
Dec 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Bride in Bloom is the first book in The Beachy Bride series by J.B. Hartnett. I absolutely love this author and her style of writing. This storyline was spot on and had me falling in love from beginning to end. Cameron was totally swoon worthy and the perfect man. Tori and Cam truly had a once in a life time love that every woman wants!! Looking forward to book two in this series!!!
Megan
Mar 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015
If Cinderella found her Prince Charming after meeting once and having that perfect shoe fit than this book can fit right in that category. This was sooo a fairy tale type story!!!

EEEK!!! What a story!!!!
Full disclosure here. I didn't get the how's and whys and for a second it did add some confusion but I quickly went on reading and what developed was an enjoyable, sweet, pull the rug under me kind of read. The beginning I felt as though I was a little thrown in, not quite getting it. By th
Derna
Feb 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
***I received an copy of this book in exchange for an honest review ***

I always look forward to starting a J.B. Hartnett book I just love the way she makes me feel during and after reading one. Bride in Bloom is the first in the Beachy Bride series and after reading the first page I just knew I was going to love it and I did.

Bride in Bloom tells the story of Victoria and Cameron Muir two people who have suffered heartache, but both whom still want to believe in love. It is very much
Aaly
Jan 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
ARC provided by TRSOR Promotions for an honest review!

Sweet, funny, witty for all hopeless romantics with a dirty mind!
Not your usual romance!
Can't wait for the other ones of this fantastic series!
Full review will be posted in March 12th!

**************************************************

** ARC provided by TRSOR Promotions for an honest review **

Bride in Bloom was more than amazing, it was such a pure delight story about two people who
Twin Sisters Rockin' Book Reviews
Overall Rating: 4.5 Rockin’ ★★★★☆
What happens when true love takes you by surprise and turns your world upside and doesn't let go? Well, in J.B. Hartnett's new book, Bride in Bloom, the first in her Beachy Bride series, you will find out! This is a fabulous story with lots of love, passion and intense emotions that will keep you on the edge. The characters that the author creates are beautifully scripted, while portraying an extraordinary plot which will drive you crazy.

Cameron has been b
Sara
Feb 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, arc
A man, who suffers a betrayal that ends his marriage and bruises his soul, discovers that a woman with a gentle spirit teeters on the brink of catastrophe.

And so we meet and Cameron Muir and Victoria Harper, characters so rich and real that I'm sad that they aren't really a part of my life. Cam is hard working, deeply romantic, with the courage of his convictions, despite the cool cruelty of his ex-wife. He's kind, sexy, and skilled with his hands; a real man who nobody would have bl
Karen Harper
Jan 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
It’s not a secret that I LOVE J. B. Harnett’s writing. There’s something about her writing and her books that ticks all the boxes for me. I love the way she weaves the words to form a beautiful story tapestry that holds my attention from the beginning to the end. Every thread plays an important part and without each thread the story would fall apart.
Because I’ve read all of her books, I’ve also noticed that she has grown as a writer. But not only that, she’s not afraid to try something new and
Cristina
Mar 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Review posted also on Crazy Beautiful

Can I give this book 10 amazing stars ?! Pretty please !!

I don't fall easily with a book,but with this one has been love at first page.
This book WAS ABSOLUTELY-FUCKING-PERFECT (as Cameron would say).
It's beautifully written, very easy to read and a total, total delight.I thoroughly enjoyed every single damn page of it.

I laughed, I cried,I hated (at some point) but most of all I LOVED IT.The storyline is so intense,funny and charming. It completely takes you in and makes sure you d
Veronica
Apr 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I reviewed my personal copy of this book for Wicked Reads.

Bride in Bloom gave me exactly what I want from a romance novel. A fun, loving and slightly quirky heroine, a sexy, hard working alpha who goes after what he wants, a cast of interesting characters and a great story.

Tori and Cameron both experience betrayal and have their hearts stomped on. Their coming together is a wonderful story of two brave souls who still have hope. Cameron is an unapologetically romantic hero and incredible hot. His actions and words h
Megan
Oct 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
First of all I love the cover! It drew me in and made me one-click it straight away. It's been sitting on my kindle for a while so I'm glad I finally read it!

Though the beginning is full of heartbreak it is also so humorous. I loved the way Cam's family rallied around him they were so sweet and fun, and angry on his behalf that I instantly connected with them. I found this throughout the whole book, all of the side characters were interesting and kept me turning the pages. Of course
loves 2 read romance
Mar 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
I was given a copy of this book for review.
This story is such a unique find and I am honored to be given the opportunity to read it. Victoria is sweet and looking forward to spending her life with Josh. The night before the wedding she is faced with some unexpected news that alters her plans. I must admit she handled this more gracefully than I would have. Cameron has been dealt an emotional upheaval as well. Through everything these two characters are pulled together and the saying things
SB*needs low angst books*
Dec 16, 2016 marked it as gonna-pass-not-interested
I couldn't get passed the sample.
Josina Bradley
Mar 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This wasn't a good story, no, it's was amazing! I loved it, one of my favorites this year. The characters and relationships were beautiful . I had such a good time reading this, Victoria is hilarious and has a heart of gold and Cameron is sexy and Romaric and I think he is my new love. I can't wait to read more in this series.
Becca Reads A Lot
Jul 07, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved it all! Well, pretty much.
It was a little slice of home! :)
Having lived in what was once El Toro & is now called Lake Forest, BTW!, I could imagine so much of the story.

I can't wait for Ruby's book! Ahhhh
Christina
Mar 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful love story.. I could not put this book down. The characters weaved their way into my soul and will stay with me forever.
Lindsey
Jul 18, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
Cute, albeit extremely quick love story.
Emma Allsop - Perusing Princesses
4.5 Crowns.

Book 1 in The Beachy Bride series.

Victoria Harper, or Tori as she is known to her friends, is counting down to her big day. With marriage and a new home with her fiancée Josh on the horizon, the girl that was always scared of making that final commitment is giving her trust and taking a chance in the hopes she will get her happily ever after. It doesn't matter that Josh is away with work more than he is home, that her mum can be a raving bitch, that the dress s
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
I have a new book boyfriend and his name is Cameron. I love this book. I love these characters. I have a crush on this author. The writing is wonderful, the story amazing, and the characters outstanding. I haven't laughed this much while reading in months and it was just what I needed. Bride in Bloom has the perfect blend of humor, sweet, sexy, hot, loving, friendship, angst and awe. I want a Cameron all for myself. Not only is he hot and sexy, he works with his hands and he's the perfect mixtur ...more
Mikki _At_A Bookish Escape
Bride in Bloom, by J.B. Hartnett, was such a fun and romantic reading escape! From the beautiful book cover to the captivating characters, this book was filled with funny, tender, steamy and emotional moments.

Victoria and Cameron were really great characters to follow. They both suffered from an unexpected betrayal caused by the people who they loved the most. It's hard to put all the pieces of a broken heart together, but Victoria and Cam created an incredible bond that turned into
Eunice Lan
Jul 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
For starters i like to say that my thought about this book considered it amazing. I bought this book because the Cover and blurb really captivate me. This is the first book of the Breachy Bride Series and is also the first book I read from this author.
The story is about Victoria and Cameron. Victoria is planning to get married soon, but different scenarios got in the path of her happily ever after. Cameron is getting divorced because his wife cheat on him. Although Victoria and Cameron are both
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Road-Tripped (Ad Agency #1)
  • New Beginnings (Beginnings #1)
  • Hide Your Heart (Bounty Bay, #1)
  • Tennessee Waltz (Homespun Hearts #1)
  • For Finlay (For You, #1)
  • Texas Roots (The Gallaghers of Sweetgrass Springs #1)
  • Texas Secrets (The Gallaghers of Morning Star #1)
  • Field-Tripped (Ad Agency #3)
Julie is a southern California native, a fan of a really good story (preferably a romance with a happily ever after), really good pie (preferably pumpkin)and copious amounts of coffee (preferably Folgers).

She has always enjoyed writing and at one time thought she might be a singer/songwriter. The 'writer' part is that one that stuck.

Julie is obsessed with Pi...the equation

The Beachy Bride (2 books)
  • Katherine in Gold (The Beachy Bride, #2)
“Today, I saw a burst of color the same hues as the sunset: a bright orangey-pink, the train of a dress just floating there as that vision moved toward me … like a flower, when it opens, the petals begin in that deep rich color, then lighten, then darken again on the edges … it was like you’d been dipped into the horizon and given to me.” 5 likes
“If anyone asks me what I had for lunch, I’m totally gonna say, the cream of some young guy.” 1 likes