Start by marking “Naked Dragon” as Want to Read:
Naked Dragon

Naked Dragon

3.66  ·  Rating details ·  198 Ratings  ·  22 Reviews
Police Officer Dave Harris has just been assigned to one of the worst serial murder cases in Seattle history: The Dragon is hunting young Asian men. In order to solve the crime its going to take a bit more than good old-fashioned police work. Its going to take handsome FBI Agent Robbie Taylor. Robbie is an experienced Federal Agent with psychic abilities that allow him to ...more
Published October 1st 2007 by Linden Bay Romance, Llp (first published September 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Naked Dragon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naked Dragon

V
May 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When I read that the Naked Dragon was going to be the next movie project from this author, I knew I had to read it.
what a terrific story, there is not excuse why I didn't read this before, apart from my plain stupidity.
I love interracial characters and if one of them is African American I'm already sold.
The plot was terrific, some gory parts which I don't mind at all, the plot is about a serial killer after all.
Divine sex scenes, great characters, gay virgin, this story has it all.
I can't wait t
Gigi
Sep 25, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I didn't write down why I shelved this one DNR/DNF, but I just watched the movie and it was very enjoyable. It was B movie quality, but I'll take a red hot Cop and an FBI Agent rolling around in the sheets with a touch of hurt/comfort in visual motion any day of the week!

I gave this one 4 stars based on the movie, not the book.
Kelly H. (Maybedog)
Don't let the word "psychic" fool you. This is not an urban fantasy or paranormal book in any way. (For an explanation, see this review. Basically, you never find out if the character is psychic or just really good at observation like The Mentalist or the guy on Psyche.

The police procedure was excellent and the descriptions of Seattle superb and accurate. The murders and the bad guy eluding capture over and over went on a little too long and were a little too gruesome. The love was way, way, way
J'aime
Aug 03, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I started this book right after reading another of the author's books, "The Kiss". While that book was a bit disappointing, this one made me an instant fan. "Naked Dragon" is a well done gay romantic mystery with a more serious tone.

David Harris is a police officer. When the story opens, he has been called to the scene of another brutally murdered young Asian man. Seattle has a serial killer, and he's hunting in Dave's district. But, the killer has struck in two other states so the FBI is steppi
Elisa Rolle
All right. This is more a suspence thriler than a romance. But even if I'm not fond of suspence thriller I like this one cause I feel a woman hand on it. It's about a serial killer and you have sadly plenty of victims, but the author doesn't indulge on it.

Dave is a black cop of the Seattle Police Department. He is a tought guy but he has an heart. An heart which suffers when he has to witness to the victim, but he also manages to be professional. So he is noticed by Robbie, the FBI Agent who has
Lois - Who Reads

Robbie, an FBI psychic, is called to Seattle to work on a rather grizzly series of murders. The murders have all occurred in the International District in Seattle and since that is Dave’s beat he gets called to each murder scene. Robbie and Dave meet at one of these scenes and have an instant attraction to each other. After a few days these two men are declaring their everlasting love for each other. Okay, for full disclosure insta-love really bothers me, instant lust I understand, but
Angelmira
Mar 28, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: cops, paranormal
i was so excited to read this because blurb sounded so good and after "Marry Me" i wanted some really good cop story, but through the reading i was just dissapointed. It was the same dialogs over and over again with every murder and i felt like i read some really bad fanfiction.
Christine
Dec 27, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebooks
Seattle cop and an FBI psychic are teamed up to find a serial killer with the calling card of The Dragon. He's a sick man with a taste for Asian boys.
It was insta love, which really doesn't work well with me but the mystery was good and kept me interested.
Faye
Jan 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m-romance
OMG.. I loved Dave and Robbie's story, more stars more stars.. they are beautiful together sweet Dave and Robbie's not bad either. A story of Dave who working with the police force when get gets a call out to attend a crime scene of another "suspicious circumstances"..with it now being the 3rd victim in a row two much more can they do to catch this killer.
Now the FBI is involved with a psychic being on the case.. Agent Taylor and Dave meet as they shake hands the chemistry is sizzling. Robbie co
Seiran
I haven't read very many books by this author, but I thought this had an intriguing story line. I am a big fan of mystery/cop stories as I have so many in my family. But something was missing for me with this one. Maybe it was the lack of connection I felt between the MC's that bothered me, I'm not really sure.

The crime scenes were done well, but they are graphic in description and there were a lot of them. So overall interesting story line, just wanted more relationship development.
Bethany
Aug 08, 2013 rated it liked it
I was kinda disappointed with this one. I have read of few of her books before and really like them so this made me sad this one didn't work for me. Maybe it was the body count, maybe I just didnt feel a connection to the mcs. Who knows?
Lisa
An interesting book. The romance of a Seattle police officer and an FBI psychic as they team up together to find a serial killer known as the dragon.
The love was a little too insta , with I love you's coming very early on but the mystery was solid and kept me engaged until the end.
Ravyn
Maybe more like 3.5 stars. One of my favorites that I've read from G.A. Hauser. But what can I say, I like hot cops catching bad guys.
Isa Jones (Jo&Isalovebooks Blog)
Good suspense novel and loved chemistry between Robbie and David! X
Kavisha
Aug 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!!! It felt like the gay version of Criminal Minds! I LOVED IT!!!!!
Elaine
Nov 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A LOT OF ROMANCE, A LOT OF MYSTERY, THIS BOOK HAS IT. THE MAIN CHARACTERS DAVE AND ROBBIE WAS GREAT. THE PLOT KEPT ME ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT. A MUST READ.
S.J.D. Peterson
Sep 06, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m-romance
Actually I think this book is murder/mystery/thriller I usually like the romance novels more but I enjoyed the dynamics between the FBI agent and the Cop.
Kerry
Jan 02, 2011
Anke
Feb 28, 2011
Kevin
rated it did not like it
Dec 30, 2015
Sep 12, 2013
BITEthisBABY
Jan 07, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Got Men? by G.A. Hauser Kicks Off Logical-Lust's New M/M Line 1 8 Apr 29, 2010 06:48AM
  • Essence
  • A Deadly Game (A Nick Fallon Investigation, #1)
  • Deadly Nightshade (Deadly Mystery, #1)
  • Falling
  • Ice Cream on the Side
  • The Protector
  • A Promise Given (Promise, #2)
  • L.A. Heat (L.A., #1)
  • Personal Demons
  • State of Mind
  • Undercover Blues (Undercover Blues, #1)
  • Hell Cop
  • Paul's D'Marco
  • Murder Most Gay (Murder Most Gay, #1)
  • Beautiful Cocksucker
  • The Bones of Summer (Maloney's Law, #2)
  • Hidden Force (Tennessee Cops, #1)
  • The Perfect Cover
About the Author Award-winning author G.A. Hauser was born in Fair Lawn, New Jersey, USA and attended university in New York City. She moved to Seattle, Washington where she worked as a patrol officer with the Seattle Police Department. In early 2000 G.A. moved to Hertfordshire, England where she began her writing in earnest and published her first book, In the Shadow of Alexander. Now a full-time ...more
More about G.A. Hauser...