Start by marking “Reaper's Fall (Reapers MC, #5)” as Want to Read:
Reaper's Fall (Reapers MC, #5)

Reaper's Fall

(Reapers MC #5)

4.16  ·  Rating details ·  11,428 ratings  ·  1,128 reviews
The New York Times bestselling author of Reaper’s Stand is back in her “uber-alpha rough world of MCs”* as one woman’s future is rocked by the man whose hardcore past could destroy her…

He never meant to hurt her.

Levi “Painter” Brooks was nothing before he joined the Reapers motorcycle club. The day he patched in, they became his brothers and his life. All they asked in re
Published November 10th 2015 by Berkley

To ask other readers questions about Reaper's Fall, please sign up.
Leiera Monae Oh my gosh, I'm so glad this book is not about Jessica. I hated that chick. I didn't care for Painter either, but I don't think I can sit through an…moreOh my gosh, I'm so glad this book is not about Jessica. I hated that chick. I didn't care for Painter either, but I don't think I can sit through an entire book about Jessica and one of the hawt biker dudes.(less)
Joanna Wylde When they first list them on Amazon, they have a default price of $9.99 US that's just what the publisher's computer spits out. Once it's listed, they…moreWhen they first list them on Amazon, they have a default price of $9.99 US that's just what the publisher's computer spits out. Once it's listed, they go through and adjust all the book prices, and I'm assuming they're still working on that internationally.

In the US it has now been marked down to $5.12 on Amazon. I'm still looking into international pricing, but we're a long way from publication, and don't even have the blurb yet, LOL. There's still a ways to go. The good news is that whenever you order it, if you do a preorder you will automatically get the lowest price :)(less)
Mockingjay by Suzanne CollinsThe Body Finder by Kimberly DertingPure by Jennifer L. ArmentroutFallen by Lauren KatePax in the Land of Women by Monica La Porta
books in blue
263 books — 37 voters
Outlander by Diana GabaldonRed, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuistonWhite Witch, Black Curse by Kim HarrisonThe Snow White Bride by Claire DelacroixSweet Ruin by Kresley Cole
Red White & Blue
221 books — 13 voters

More lists with this book...

·  11,428 ratings  ·  1,128 reviews

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️
3-ish Stars

So I'm short on time - and PRETTY FUCKING PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW to be honest - as I accidentally deleted the long ass fucking review I wrote for this shit; however, I want to get this done because I know I am going to fucking forget everything about this book shortly.

Because, let's be honest.

I can't remember what I had for breakfast yesterday.

Or if I even HAD breakfast.

description

So, all bullshit aside, this is going to be short, crude, blunt and heavy on the profanity. #sorrynotsorry

Or in my
Eda**
Jan 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favourites

** 4,5-5 “I’m sorry, Mel.”STARS **

I’d fallen in love with Melanie Tucker.

Not some little-boy, bullsh*t needy “love” like I’d felt for Emmy Hayes –this was NOTHING like that. This was DEEP, almost PAINFUL in its unholy intensity. It was like she’d sent tendrils burrowing deep inside, binding us together so tightly I’d die if I ever tried to pull them out.

I was truly, deeply, and utterly f*cked, because I f*cking LOVED this girl…and she wasn’t for me.
~ PAINTER

Levi “Painter” Brooks will be ou
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
4.5 Forgiven Stars

Some spoilers

“What I want is to fuck you,” he said, his voice a harsh, intense whisper. “I want to fuck your pussy, I want to fuck your face, and I’ve given some serious thought to fucking your ass, too. I want to lock you up and play with you . . . Sometimes I think about owning you, and what I’d do if you tried to get away. Christ, you have no idea.”-Painter

photo wow_zpsst97vovm.gif

“You have no right to an opinion. This is my life and I’m gonna do what I have to do, for my club. Just ’cause I love y
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE STARS*****
(ARC Generously Provided by Author in Exchange for an Honest Review)
{BR with Mel}

"You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," I managed to say, and I meant every word. "I have no idea how I'm lucky enough to be here with you right now, but please know you have my eternal appreciation." Christ, did I just grow a pussy?

photo 911adcd6a02413757c36726c6df6519b_zpsd49kb2yb.jpg

I completely LOVED this one!!!!
It was well worth the wait to get Painter's story!

Ever since "Reaper's Stand", I've been dying to get to Painter's stor
Amy | Foxy Blogs
LOVE ME SOME REAPER MEN!

Yay!! I’ve been waiting for Painter’s story ever since we first got a glimpse of him. If you’ve read this series Painter is no stranger to you because we first learn about him when he sort of has a relationship with the club president’s daughter, Em. I was losing hope that Painter was ever going to man up and claim a woman for himself. It was looking like bachelorhood was his future.

The Grudge
Throughout the other books we’ve learned little pieces about Painter. We know
Christy
Jan 20, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars!

photo 9A5047A8-546E-4082-93CA-A6D28476C5F5_zpswgzy9nrd.jpg

Joanna Wylde has a fantastic thing going with her Reaper’s series. They are some of my favorite biker books. They are always a great and balanced mix of raw, steamy and sweet. Painter’s book had less of the sweet and more of the rough and raw, but I still enjoyed this second chance romance very much.

Reaper’s Fall starts with our boy, Painter in jail. He’s given up his freedom for his club, but he’s close to getting released. While in jail, he’s had Melanie’s letters to get him through.
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 Stars

She wanted to play games? Perfect, because I loved to play, and she knew damned well I liked to play rough.

I want to tell you that I have been waiting for Painter's book for forever, but that'd be a lie. Truth be told, he was pretty much on my shit list after Devil's Game and everything that went down with Em. But then Picnic's book happened and I was intrigued. Then I read Silver Bastard and I was practically salivating for his story. What I'm trying to get to here, is that while you
Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful)
REAPER’S FALL by Joanna Wylde: 2 WTF STARS

I’m a big fan of Joanna Wylde’s Reapers MC and Silver Valley biker books. I enjoyed Horse and Marie, fell in love with Hunter and Em, laughed at Puck and Becca; and, from the moment sweet, little Melanie Tucker first laid eyes on bad boy, biker Levi “Painter” Brooks; I couldn’t wait to read their story.

ME, 1% INTO REAPER’S FALL:
description

Painter Brooks has a criminal record, serious commitment issues, an unconscious Madonna/Whore complex, and deeply rooted feel
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
LIVE AMAZON http://amzn.to/1NoJj6O

4 STARS

I'm a big fan of Joanna and generally of these series! There isn't a book that I haven't read! I love the characters and the world Joanna creates! When I read the prologue I was super excited to finally read Painter and Melanie's story! I knew these two would be perfect for each other! I loved Painter and Taz so much, they made the story funny!!

description

Painter is a manwhore who doesn't stick with the same woman and because he didn't want to lose Melanie he
Brandi
Jan 21, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

description

Reaper's Fall, follows the tumultuous relationship of Painter and Melanie. Through the early years of series, interactions between Painter and Melanie have been limited, but they share a spark. So during Painter's incarceration they begin write letters to one another. Once Painter is released, he struggles with his feelings for Melanie, he wants her, but he doesn't think he is worthy of her.

I still wanted better for her. Someone nice, who'd work a steady job, maybe take her to Hawaii every oth
Lo Bookfrantic
Mar 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-review-ng
4.5***Love me some Painter Stars

Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Standlone book 5 of Reapers MC series
POV: First Person – Dual

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“She was mine. She’s always been mine. I’d be damned if I’d share her with another man.” Painter

Ok I’ve always liked painter since the beginning of the series. Yes he annoyed me for not claiming Em but I am so glad now that he didn’t because Painter and Mel are just amazing together. They were just perfect for each other.

This story is about Levi aka “Painter” Broo
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★★ 4.5 Stars ★★★★

Now LIVE!
Amazon US | Amazon UK

I absolutely adored this story, I think it might have hit my top spot for this series because everything about it reminded me why I love a bad-ass biker.

Levi 'Painter' Brooks has been a bit of an enigma throughout the series, he first fell in love with the president's daughter Em, but she soon got sick of his ways and ended up with Hunter. It was alluded to in previous books that he and good girl Melanie Tucker were in some kind of love/hate limb
Beverly
Mar 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I have been waiting for Painter’s HEA for what feels like forever and now it’s here, and it was completely worth the wait! If you follow the series, which I hope you do, you know that Painter has had his struggles. He had a rough childhood and as an adult he hasn’t always made the best decisions. That is his driving force behind denying and fighting his feelings for Melanie.

“She was different. Special. Just touching her felt better than F anyone else, and I didn’t want to settle. Felt like th
Liz
"Sexy. Beautiful. Toxic."

description

Reaper's Fall is the fifth book in the Reapers MC Series. The Reapers Men are one set of bikers that never fail to get the blood pumping. With action, steam, and temperamental characters, Reaper's Fall continues the tradition of fast bikes, rough men, and their spirited women.

description

Painter and Mel are not new characters to the series. Both made appearances in previous books. Painter has been with the club for a long time and Mel is a good friend of the club because of her clos
Jennifer Kyle
Jan 20, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 ~ 3.75 STARS

description

4 Stars - For all club business and story lines (undercover scenes very cool). I also loved Gage and Taz.

3 Stars– Painter and Mel issues were more on the annoying side and sadly these two are probably my least favorite couple of the series. Mel’s grudge card was definitely overplayed. Though the sex scenes are very very hot and they did have some flammable chemistry.

Overall this was a good installment just not a top favorite of mine.

Wendy'sThoughts
Oct 10, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Reapers, Bikers, Romance
3.5 Hard Road For Both Stars
* * * 1/2
Sometimes I wish there was this instruction booklet for life... laying out all the pitfalls and difficulties that can happen as we experience it. Not a hard and fast rule book or dictate of "you must do this or that will happen" type of thing...But rather a guide for people to read and remember when things get really tough...Like a touchstone, maybe... and then you would read a few pages and say to yourself...Yup, I remember learning that...That no one promi
warhawke
Reaper's Fall is LIVE!
Amazon US  | Amazon UK  |  B&N  |  Kobo

Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Standlone book 5 of Reapers MC series
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Levi “Painter” Brooks found a family he was lacking in real life with the Reapers MC. The club was his number one priority, so much so he took a fall for them, simultaneously ending what could have been a start of a relationship.

Melanie Tucker found a surrogate family with London, partner of the MC President. Everyone close to
Geri Reads
3.5 stars!

So I've gone back and forth on my rating for this. On the one hand, I enjoyed Painter and Melanie individually as characters, as well as the side plot involving the Reapers and Gage. On the other hand, I find the romance between Melanie and Painter a little bit weak conflict wise.

Reaper's Fall is the highly anticipated story of Melanie and Painter. We've met Melanie in Reaper's Stand as Jessica's best friend. Painter was Em's former crush who went to prison by the end of Reaper's Stan
Jacqueline's Reads
Apr 24, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mc, 4-star-books, arc
4.5 You can Paint Me Stars

Reaper’s Fall is the fifth book and is part of the Reaper’s MC series. There are two MC worlds, the Reapers and the Silver Bastards. We know Mel and Painter from the Silver Bastards. Painter shared a cell with Puck. You do not need to read Silver Bastard prior to reading Reaper’s Fall, but I suggest you do, so you can get the full effect of the book.

If you haven’t read Silver Bastard, then you do not know the history of Mel and Painter, which is fine. If you are like me
* Meli Mel *

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 STARS ♥ ♥ ♥

Well this was a highly anticipated book for me. I love this series, so when I found out Painter was getting a book, not gonna lie, I was freaking excited.

The book started off in a good way. It started with Painter getting really angry at seeing Melanie with a biker guy. I didn't know what the hell was going on but I knew one thing, Painter was ready to claim his woman. The book then goes back in time to when Painter was in prison. The only way he seemed to survive the time he
Amanda
Jan 21, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-netgalley
When I heard about Painter's book, I'm not jumping up and down. Well, he didn't actually leave me a good impression with the way he handle his friendship with Em. I still give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe he got his own story to tell.

For the first quarter of the book, I find it was pretty great. I love the way they build up the friendship between Painter and Mel when they both started writing to each other while he was in prison with Puck. And when he was released on parole, things got he
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Mar 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
5 "You're Mine" Stars!
(ARC provided by author)
(BR with Patty)

photo EACA0419-4A0E-45C1-BAA1-4C97123191A0_zpsrplslily.jpg

Melanie Tucker aka Mel hasn't lived the easiest life. After her mom disappears, she is taken in by her best friend Jessica's aunt London. London is engaged to the president of the Reapers MC of Idaho, so Mel is suddenly around a bunch of bikers. One in particular catches her eye right away. His name is Levi Brooks but everyone calls him Painter. He's blonde, full of muscles, & drop dead gorgeous! They become friends, but Mel secre
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4 "Painting Ladybugs" Stars!

photo Reapers Fall - Joanna Wylde_zpsxuoiqeph.png

Before reading this, I decided to re-read the fourth book again because I felt I didn't pay enough attention to it. I am so glad I did it because I really enjoyed Picnic's story and I even changed the rating I put the other time. Now, about let's talk about this one! ;)

Reaper's Fall is the story of Levi Brooks a.k.a Painter (one of the Reapers who is currently in jail after all that happened in the last book) and Melanie Tucker (a young woman who has a crush on him a
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
It feels like it's taken forever to get Melanie and Painter's story. I guess because there's been a slow build up in prior books and we got a taste of their story in the short, Sugar and Spice. (which is also included in this book)

Melanie's mom took off and her best friend, Jess, and her mom, London, have watched over her. London married Reese, aka Picnic, aka the Reaper's President and that's Melanie's introduction to Painter.

Melanie and Painter don't get to spend a lot of time together before
AJ
Apr 25, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

Mixed feelings for this one.

Painter is a member of the Reapers MC, and has appeared in previous books of this series. We met Melanie in the last book – Reaper's Stand. She was the young girl looked after by Picnic’s old lady, London. She’s an absolute sweetheart, and even in that book she and Painter had a small flirtation going on. I was excited for their story, but the prologue of this book had me nervous from the very beginning.

When we first see Painter and Melanie, they have been a
Michelle
MischaS_
The weakest book in series. I really liked the scenes with other characters than just between the main couple. I guess my problem was that I never liked Painter or Mel and they just do not work together at all. The thing is I did not like Painter in the previous books. Here, when he was not with Mel or not thinking about Mel, he was bearable in this book. But otherwise, he was just asking for someone to slap me.

But my main problem is Mel who is lucky that Jessica is in the series otherwise she
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: Reaper's Fall
Series: Reapers MC #5
Author: Joanna Wylde
Release date: November 10, 2015
Cliffhanger: No
HEA(view spoiler)

Joanna Wylde's series are one of the only MC series I follow. Even if I don't particularly care for some aspects of the stories, her books are completely addictive and just about as well written as you can get. Some of her books I've loved, some of them have just been okay for me. I've been anticipating Painters book quite a bit and thankfully, I can sa
Trigger Happy
There is a new book! There is a new book! There is a new book!description

Publication: November 3rd 2015
description

Now who the fuck is Melanie ???
Sabrina
Now LIVE!
*Amazon US*Amazon UK*Barnes & Noble*

3.5 Stars

While he was in prison, all Levi 'Painter' Brooks could think about was the sweet, innocent girl that wrote him letters every week. He know's he shouldn't even think about a good girl like Melanie Tucker, but can't stop himself from imagining all the ways he can turn that good girl bad. Now out of prison, he try's to avoid Melanie so he doesn't do something stupid, like sleep with her.

Melanie kept picturing her and Painter together once

• Redemption (Defiance #2)
  • Into the Storm (Signal Bend, #3)
  • Walk Through Fire (Chaos, #4)
  • Random & Rare: Motorcycle Club Romance (Lock & Key Book 2)
  • Secondhand Smoke (Dartmoor, #4)
  • Undeserving (Undeniable, #5)
  • For Her Honor (Mountain Skulls MC #2)
  • Craving Resurrection (The Aces, #4)
  • Renegade Reject (Renegade Sons MC, #2)
  • Tracker's End (Wind Dragons MC, #3)
  • Sinner's Creed (Sinner's Creed MC, #1)
Joanna Wylde is a freelance writer and voracious reader. You can visit her website at www.joannawylde.net.

Reapers MC (6 books)
  • Reaper's Property (Reapers MC, #1)
  • Reaper's Legacy (Reapers MC, #2)
  • Devil's Game (Reapers MC, #3)
  • Reaper's Stand (Reapers MC, #4)
  • Reaper's Fire (Reapers MC, #6)
“I’d fallen in love with Melanie Tucker.
Not some little-boy, bullshit needy “love”… This was deep, almost painful in its unholy intensity. It was like she’d sent tendrils burrowing deep inside, binding us together so tightly I’d die if I ever tried to pull them out.
I was truly, deeply, and utterly fucked, because I fucking loved this girl…and she wasn’t for me.”
7 likes
“I need you, Mel. I need you way too much as a friend to risk it. I know I’ve done a truly shitty job trying to communicate with you about this, but if you had any idea how important you are to me…Christ, you’re one of the few things that kept me sane inside. Thinking about you, getting your letters. We gotta find a way, babe. We can’t do this.” 5 likes