Start by marking “The Art of Victory: Strategies for Personal Success and Global Survival in a Changing World” as Want to Read:

In a changing world, conflict is inevitable -- but defeat is not. In fact, by understanding how civilizations and societies naturally evolve, one can not only adapt but flourish, and emerge better than ever in any sphere: personal, professional, or global.

Award-winning historian and global strategist Gregory R. Copley draws from decades of experi-ence advising political
Published October 3rd 2006 by Threshold Editions (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about The Art of Victory, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Art of Victory

Start your review of The Art of Victory: Strategies for Personal Success and Global Survival in a Changing World
David Gamble
This was an excellent book. It's almost creepy how predictions based on patterns back in 2005 have played out now by 2019. I really enjoyed getting a wider perspective on leadership, human behavior, and international politics I couldn't have gotten on my own- it taught me some things about these topics I needed to understand to make better decisions in my day to day life and long term plans.
drowningmermaid
Meh. Listened to it with half an ear.

It advertises itself as a Ravi Batra-style "do this because I know the past and therefore the future." But it's really just a bunch of abstractions, peppered with smatterings of historical examples.

China is going to be a big deal. India will be a big deal. Turkey will be embroiled in war with somebody (not sure I've seen this.)

He really lost me when he said "despite the media's attacks, most people supported Bush and the Patriot Act." Well, I didn't. I felt
Alexander Fontana
This book claimed "Strategies for personal success and global survival in a changing world." While the verbage was very articulate the lecture was pure political science that fails to obtain the objective it claims. So, unless you own a country there is little here to aid you with tools that will help you with the environmental, economic and political upheavel. D-
Mark Ferraz