Start by marking “Tales From Chimineas Ranch: Humorous stories of wild cattle and wilder cowboys.” as Want to Read:
Tales From Chimineas Ranch: Humorous stories of wild cattle and wilder cowboys.

Tales From Chimineas Ranch: Humorous stories of wild cattle and wilder cowboys.

Chimineas Ranch
The huge, remote Chimineas Ranch was a hundred miles from Los Angles but had a life style that was a hundred years in the past.
What brings talented men to a remote ranch to work? Comrade, a desire to work outdoors, a fine sense of humor and…a love of horses.
These are stories about wild west rodeos, catching corral adverse cattle, dealing with bankers and
Published January 10th 2015 by Rancho Riata

To ask other readers questions about Tales From Chimineas Ranch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tales From Chimineas Ranch

Start your review of Tales From Chimineas Ranch: Humorous stories of wild cattle and wilder cowboys.
Chaz3
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ride changer

Stories had me laughing in public, and explaining/sharing. Smacked me upside the head when I dared to feel sorry for myself> losing the perfect job. Cowboys & especially their women hats off to you!
Wanda Porter
Mar 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading about the dangerous and humorous antics the author experienced while working with the cowboys, horses, and cattle on an isolated ranch. The stories prove you got to be a little bit crazy to be a cowboy.
Joe McKnight