Start by marking “Baby Twins to Bind Them” as Want to Read:
Baby Twins to Bind Them

Baby Twins to Bind Them

The ultimate baby bombshell!

For delicious Dr Guy Steele, life is all about the flirting and never about forever! It’s the only way to avoid discussing the painful issue of his infertility. So a fling with Candy Anastasi, the sexiest nurse in the hospital, is the perfect solution…right?

Candy’s desperate to take her mind off her good-for-nothing ex — and six weeks of the bes
Published March 1st 2015 by Mills & Boon Medical

To ask other readers questions about Baby Twins to Bind Them, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Baby Twins to Bind Them

Paula Legate
May 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance-suspence
I really enjoyed this book. Dr. Steel is the new geriatric's doctor at London Royal Hospital. Candy is a nurse there, and the two have a instant attraction. Candy is working more shifts, so she will have more money to spend when she takes her vacation in a few weeks. Macey was my favorite patient throughout the story. I loved the way Dr. Steel got her to talk to him, and open her. She told him things that she had never shared with her own family. I also loved the way Candy spent time with Macy, ...more
Shatarupa  Dhar
Working as a nurse in the London Royal Hospital, all of twenty-four Candy Anastasi is crushing hard on thirty-something Dr Guy Steele at first sight. She's running away from her briefly embarrassing relationship with the head nurse Gerry and got a surprise holiday for herself to Hawaii.

An Italian heroine, hell yeah but with overbearing parents, oh no. He's only at their hospital for six weeks as a geriatric consultant, while she willingly takes extra duties there to supplement her income for her
Book Binge
May 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Candy is a nurse in the ER. She’s getting over her recent fling with Gerry, a head nurse in the ER, and is looking forward to a vacation that she booked – she’ll leave in 2 weeks. In that time, however, she needs to work extra shifts to earn money and some of those shifts will be in the geriatric floor.

One day in the ER she meets Steele (as he refers to himself). His name is Dr. Guy Steele and he’s just a temporary doctor in the ER and geriatrics. There is an instant attraction between Steele an
Shari
Jan 28, 2015 rated it did not like it

This review was originally posted on Delighted Reader

I don't know how to explain just how badly written this ended up being. It was a Harlequin like I used to read in high school and I was feeling nostalgic. You know the theme of quicky romances that turn into being pregnant when the hero thinks he is infertile? Well, he really is infertile, damn it. Not an original theme, but thought I would give it a go. So wrong of a choice.

Candy Anastasi wants to forget her ex and spend six weeks with the
Susan in Perthshire
Really surprised by the one and two star reviews, and wondered if we’d read the same book!
I like Carol Marinelli’s writing style and I thought this one was good, although not her best. Candy and Steele worked for me. They were a great couple facing difficulties and I liked the development of their story as well as it’s resolution. The secondary character - the old lady- was well drawn and I loved how her story resonated with that of the H/h.
Nidhi Bhatt
Jul 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Surprisingly good!

I was just expecting story with stupid mistakes and then making up but I was pleasantly surprised! It was so much fun to read about real issue and characters who have no misunderstandings and other drama!

Recommended it to everyone!
Helen Moulden
Jul 13, 2018 rated it liked it
Don't like the cover.............not a plump Italian girl...........this one is too skinny. I enjoyed the story and the characters but it didn't have quite enough. As for the ending....................two babies ??????? I like to know the rest. Unless we find out in another story.
Anita Hargreaves
Short but sweet

Another Mills and Boon classic, I do enjoy a lazy read and as always delivered I won't divulge plot but of course happy ending
sandra turner
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Baby twins

Wonderful love story . based on two people working in a hospital together. Different type of book that I normally read .The title just made it sound interesting. Glad rat I chose it .
Cynthia
Feb 23, 2015 rated it liked it
I thought this was an enjoyable read which had a good plot. It wasn’t a book that reached out and grabbed me nor was it one that I would read again. I wouldn’t say I was disappointed I did enjoy it. I am sure there are people today that have parent control issues and will not let the apron strings go. I did feel that Candy didn’t handle that well and when she moved out she should have put her foot down. I did like Candy I thought she was a very sweet lady but that she could have handle a lot of ...more
Beatriz Perez
Mar 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Short, sweet story!!

Candi is a nurse and she is ready to move on from her ex. He is making that a little hard as they work together. She is happy when he takes a leave and goes on a "vacation" for a while. In comes Dr. Delicious aka Dr. Steele. She is immediately attracted to him, but she is hesitant since her last experience in mixing business with pleasure did not end well. They decide to give it a go, given they are both attracted to each other, and they are not interested in anything long t
Jessica Figueroa
Feb 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, netgally
Candy is still feeling the sting from her latest ex-boyfriend co-worker who isn't making it easy for her at the wore place. At least for now he is out and a new Doc is in. Dr.Steele is a divorcee who isn't looking for something permanent because of a bit of a medical condition he has. When Candy and Steele get together everything seems right but its only for a short period when Steele contract at the place he's currently working at and Candy is going to be in vacation. Will the romance between t ...more
Jess F. (From Me to You ... Book Reviews)
"4 out of 5 stars! A doctor (who is only consulting at the hospital for the next few weeks) meets a nurse (who is going through a slump and has plans to go on vacation/holiday soon); they begin a friendship/fling already knowing that they have an end date. Yet, their feelings for one another grow more quickly than expected, so when a big surprise (the twins) throws a wrench into their plans it makes them both rethink everything they've ever wanted for themselves. Will it bring them closer togeth ...more
LadyTechie
Jan 23, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Baby Twins to Bind Them is a great story about a nurse who is recovering from a unfortunate relationship with a co-worker when she meets a gorgeous doctor who is a guest physician at the hospital where she works. They start a physical relationship when Candy finds out she is already pregnant. Dr. Steele who has his own past to recover from when it comes to relationships. This book has some really colorful characters in it, especially a retired nurse that is a patient at the hospital. Candy's par ...more
Alison
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
What a bizarre story.

In the beginning I might have said that the potential romance between Dr Guy Steele and nurse Candy Anastasi was quite sweet. However, there was far too much weirdness going on, spoilers ahead.

The setting was supposed to be a London hospital, yet most sounded American. Steele had to be referred to as Steele, which made me feel like I was at boarding school, Candy's psychotic parents who raided her flat and opened her letters and my personal favourite -

Candy's actually pregn
Becky
Feb 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Short and very sweet. Candy works in the ER and is pulling extra shifts in other departments to prepare for her upcoming vacation. She is considering a change upon her return to escape her ex that also works at the hospital.

Dr. Guy Steele is the locum doctor in the geriatric ward. He has some plans of his own for the next six weeks that hopefully include Nurse Candy. He will have to move even faster when he discovers her vacation is only four weeks away.

A fast moving plot that will take some fun
Elena
Feb 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Normally I’m moaning about characters not communicating so I loved the honesty between the Candy and Dr. Steele.
I felt like a wall just appeared out of the blue and I ran into it. At first I was wondering how he hell did she manage to get pregnant so fast and then I got my answer. This was a first for me because normally I am ahead in the books but this one just “Bang” (I can’t really explain it… maybe I got distracted).
But still I can totally say this was a short but good read in between book
Isha Coleman
Jan 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
I received an ARC of this book for an honest. review. This story is about two people that have been broken by circumstances. Hurt time and again by things beyond their control. The search for answers may ultimately lie within these two broken pieces becoming whole--TOGETHER. The Harlequin Medical Romance line keeps surprising me
Ella Albweitel
The idea of this book is something that may happen in real life. The emotions,confusion,and the fact that in some cultures even though your an adult by age your parents may never see you that way! Watching the relationship blossom through all the drama happening around them was nice!
Angela Stubbs
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A good book

Loved it wish it was longer like the twins being born or that they was at the new hospital making friends
Sandra R
Mar 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Well written - emotional - real - steamy - loved it !
Avid
Jul 28, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
That is wasted time of my life I will never get back!
Tracy's Place
Jun 02, 2017
Yesmin
Mar 11, 2015
Anna Kocur
rated it did not like it
Jan 28, 2017
Roland towers
Feb 02, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Jan 02, 2016 04:14PM

• The Sweetest September (Home in Magnolia Bend #1)
  • A Baby On Her Christmas List
  • Newborn Baby For Christmas
  • Seal of Honor
  • A Vow to Secure His Legacy
  • Reunited with His Runaway Bride
  • Last Hope (Mystic Valley, #5)
  • She Nailed a Stake Through His Head: Tales of Biblical Terror
  • Prince of Pleasure: George IV and the Making of the Regency
  • The Handler (Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club #2)
  • Mr. and Mistress (Dynasties: The Elliotts #5)
  • Walk on the Wild Side
  • How to Find a Man in Five Dates (New Year’s Resolutions! - Book 1)
  • Surgeons, Rivals... Lovers (New York City Docs, #2)
  • Love Revealed (The Market #1)
  • Snowbound With Dr. Delectable
  • Bear Watching
  • Penny Dreadful Multipack Vol. 3 (Illustrated. Annotated. Includes 'Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde,' 'The Mysteries of Paris Vols.1-3' and 'The Compensation House' + Bonus Features)
Carol Marinelli was born in England to Scottish parents, then emigrated to Australia, where there are loads of Scottish and English people who did exactly the same, so she’s very at home there.

She lives in the outer suburbs of Melbourne—pretty much in her car, driving her three children to their various commitments.

Carol writes for the Harlequin Presents and Medical lines and she also writes conte