Start by marking “Blue Colla Make Ya Holla Box Set” as Want to Read:
Blue Colla Make Ya Holla Box Set

Blue Colla Make Ya Holla Box Set

Blue Colla Make Ya Holla - 10 Steamy novellas about men who work with their hands! Not a billionaire in sight. These are all brand new stories - never before released.

Includes:
Hot Summer Nights by Laramie Briscoe (Dirt Track Racer/Farmer)
Heath by Chelsea Camaron (Oil Rigger)
Twist by Carian Cole (Custom Bike Mechanic)
Nobody But You by Seraphina Donavan (Tattoo Artist)
Never
ebook
Published March 1st 2015

To ask other readers questions about Blue Colla Make Ya Holla Box Set, please sign up.
Stella Hunter Hi, this box set was a limited release. Most of the authors have now published the titles separately. For instance, my novella included in this box…moreHi, this box set was a limited release. Most of the authors have now published the titles separately. For instance, my novella included in this box set, "Rescuing the Bridesmaid," you can find at most retailers on its own.(less)
Stella Hunter Hi, this box set was a limited release, available for 30 days only. Most of the authors have now published the titles separately. For instance, my…moreHi, this box set was a limited release, available for 30 days only. Most of the authors have now published the titles separately. For instance, my novella included in this box set, "Rescuing the Bridesmaid," you can find at most retailers on its own.(less)

Ash Luna
Jan 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OH YA photo OYA.gif

ROUGH PATCH REVIEW!!

I am Jaggers side chick and Laramie has to know this so I was blessed with an early copy of my mans book..

taylor swift photo: Taylor Swift ae69dddb.gif

HAHAHAHA I was over the moon...

Jagger in this book is a little distant from Bianca and there is a reason why he has been working late and spending his time away from her. Bianca being the woman that she is she starts to get pissed..

I mean I would too. they have a ROUGH PATCH and it was tuff for me to read. I loved how Jagger handled things he was so sweet and gentle
Addyson Thompson
Feb 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I had the honor of receiving an ARC of Rough Patch.

After several years together, Jagger and Bianca are facing difficult times most couples face. This is their novella of their struggles and how they deal with them.

I stopped what I was doing and read it the moment I received Rough Patch. Rough Patch is fantastic. I cried with Bianca. Their struggle is one we can all relate. They work hard to come together and repair difficult times before it become permanently damaged.

I love Bianca and Jagger.
 B.E.Love
Feb 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4 1/2 stars, This review is for Rebound Biker from Bijou Hunter. Like with all Bijou Hunter books this book has an amazing hero who is possessive and strong and at the very basic core of him all that matters is his woman. Also in this book is a first for Ms. Hunter, we meet Meredith who isn't damaged and is a professional woman. Stepping out of her usually Bijou Hunter does an amazing job creating this new world that was so easy to sink my teeth into.

After her divorce from her boring husband a
CeCe
Mar 10, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
I like box sets since they give me a taste of what various authors’ writing styles and story lines without me having to pay for their whole book. Some of the authors in this box set I knew, others I have never heard of before. There was one story I never knew of the author before NEVER TO HOPE by Aimee Grey, that I really liked the writing style and how the author made me connect to the characters very quickly. I did not care for what the story dealt with a prostitute, but the heroine was likabl ...more
Stephanie Beasley
Feb 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
this is my review for Rough Patch. I love the story about Jagger and B they are two of my favorite couples from the Heaven Hill Series. It never fails to make me smile when Laramie brings in a lil rough patch to stir up the pot.. I think she did a great job with the book and I would recommend it to anyone that has read any of the Heaven Hill Series.. but please read them in order or you will be confused. Keep up the great work Laramie and I look forward to reading the other books in the Book set ...more
Nicole Emerald Book Reviews  McCurdy
Blue Colla Make Ya Holla box set

5* review by Nicole McCurdy

When I heard Laramie Briscoe was putting together a box set with some of the best angst-ridden emotionally charged and sexy authors out there I was giddy with excitement. This box set has ten brand new exciting short stories about those calloused-hand, sweat laden, muscle bound bad boys of the blue collar variety that girls tend to go stupid over. Move along over-saturated-with-billionaires-in-suits-market and make way for the grease mon
Chrystal_K
Mar 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Rebound Biker by Bijou Hunter was great!
Funny, sweet and hot.

Rescuing the Bridesmaid by Stella Hunter was really good.
But ... (view spoiler)

Heath by Chelsea Camaron was sweet.

Twist by Carian Cole was so good.
I can't wait to read more by Ms. Cole, especially if she continues the story of Twist and Marlie. And gives us more of Riley!

Nobody But You by Seraphina Donavan was another great one.
Hot guy, tattoos and a kitten ... Oh my!

Hot Summer Night
Juli
Feb 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was gifted a copy of Rough Patch for an honest review. Loved this novella of Jagger and Bianca! They are two of my favorites of this series! Bianca is excited that school is out for the summer!! She is looking forward to spending some time with Jagger. But she feels like Jagger has been distant lately. He's been working late and has been short with her. She's worried that he's hiding something from her or they've lost their spark. Jagger is tired of the long hours he's been working and feels f ...more
Deborah
Mar 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Brand new stories in a complilation, whatever's next

Ok, yes I love a hot billionaire as much as the next girl, there's something about the money and how it affects the man, they're usually dominant and used to getting what they want, so yes give me a hot billionaire romance but there's also something about getting down and dirty with a working man, a mechanic, MC, tattoo artist, construction worker etc so as soon as I noticed this collection I had to buy it after all it contains ten brand new s
Caro Richard
Jan 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG - where do I start?!

This boxset was amazing - normally I get a boxset and read a couple of stories in it and then leave but I was so intrigued by the great authors in this that I had to read them all! I was not disappointed! Blue collar workers are HOT!

Dive in everyone - you cannot miss out!!!
Heather
Feb 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I got a ARC of Nobody But You and this is my review.

What do you do when you realize you've fallen HARD for your best friend's little brother? Move in with him ;) And let the lust fly!! Oh..and throw in a rescued kitten that looks more like a werewolf.
Suzanne
Heath by Chelsea Camaron

This was a little darker then what I'm used to from CC, but it shows range.
Loved Heath and his protective nature. Loved Wendol. Wanted to reach into my tablet and hug LoraLeigh.

Time to check out some of the other stories
Sultry Steamy Reading
I received a copy of this book from Love Between the sheets in exchange for an honest review.

I don't think I've had it yet with billionaires and royalty. However, nothing can compare to the rough and tumble charm of bikers, country boys, and other men who work with their hands. This box set is full of those men. The set has ten steamy novellas which were all entertaining and had swoon-worthy heroes who will undoubtedly get any reader to fall in love with them.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading each no
Melony Hobgood
Feb 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love all the stories in this box set
Anny hernandez
Mar 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was provided a copy of the book by the Authors for an honest review.

WOW HOLY SMOKING HOT, I just finish reading this box set, and let me tell you I love every single book in this box, and love the characters and how they turn out to be, I'm writing this a little different since I read each book one after the other, this box set have Ten different short story, writing by Ten talented Authors, I have to say that this Box set made me angry, cried, and laugh. And I love every single minute of it,
Bridget
Mar 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great stories in different styles.

First, I'd like to say that this book set has a variety that had me wanting more. With the various Authors and different writing styles you get to have samples, so that you can explore into stories that fit your likes.
I liked them all, some more then others. The characters were likable. Stories are all well written. Some will make you laugh and some will make you cry.
I was able to read from Authors, that i am familiar with and found new Authors to further my r
Jodie Squelch
Oct 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015-reads
4 stars for unhinged by Cat Mason

Don't be put off by the size of this little book because it comes bringing a punch.... I devoured this in very short time....

It was jam packed with action, drama, and red hot passion.... I honestly don't want to give anything away but Adam and Ainsley.... will have you loving them within pages.... and their story will keep you gripped.... But I do wish I had more though.... more details, more drama, more action and more sex.....

I'm excited to see more of this s
Mags
Mar 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A really enjoyable collection of stories, I have not actually read books by any of these authors, apart from the fabulous Cat Mason, and she was the reason I bought this box set. I really loved her story unhinged, which as usual made me laugh, cry and get very hot! As for the other stories, I really enjoyed Rescuing the bridesmaid, and Defending her patch, and will certainly be looking out for other books by those authors.
Paige Morris
Feb 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC of Laramie Briscoe's story, Rough Patch. First, I have to admit I fangirl pretty hard for anything she writes. This is no exception. It was cute and had just enough of all the things I've come to expect from the HH series, relationship drama, mentions of the rest of the club, hot sex and romance and a hint of danger. My only complaint, of course, is that it's only a novella...it's too short!
Chelsea
I won't lie. I totally bought this anthology purely for the Laramie and Bijou submissions. Two Laramie books and a Bijou book for $.99? Heck Yes! I've never read anything by the other authors, but I will eventually go back and read those.

However, I love Laramie and Bijou's books... to be expected!
Desirae (Dee)
Feb 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
review of Heath to come ...
Lorrie Moar
Aug 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A bunch of short stories that are amazing reads. Each and every short story is an amazing escape of real life :) Enjoy!
Natalie
Mar 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a fun collection of short stories. I really like the blue collar men theme. Unhinged by Cat Mason (Construction Worker) was probably my favorite of the bunch.
Morilyn
Excellent selection. Some new authors & some old friends. Loved it.
Colleen
Carian Cole - Twist - Some tissues needed, dog rescue. More story, more author please...****

Seraphina Donavan - Nobody But You - Second chance, cat rescue.
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Mar 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
@Twinsietalk

I recevied this boxed set from the author for an honest review.
I am reviewing Heath by Chelsea Camaron and Unhinged by Cat Mason.

Heath -
OMG !! I was super excited to read this novella since I fell in love with Mav in the other anthology Chelsea was in. Heath is a buddy and fell oil rigger friend of Mav. SO our boy Heath has some inner demons and well I expected a hottie little co
Sue
Apr 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I am so glad I was able to grab this anthology while it was still available. There is nothing hotter to me than a blue collar man...he works with his hands, he's not afraid to get down and dirty on the job and he's tough as can be...all the things I find extremely sexy in a man.
This anthology, with stories by several of my favorite authors has something for everyone...what a treat!
Unfortunately it is not for sale anymore but I know Chelsea Camaron has just released Heath as a novella so that one
Jeanne Mccartney
Mar 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Heath by Chelsea Camaron

I really liked the characters encountered in this novella. Heath is so sweet and the charity that he and Wendol run is amazing and what he puts himself through to fund it is unreal. I loved seeing the growth of LoraLeigh while she lived with Heath. Watching her discover the fact that she was worthwhile and worthy of love was awesome. Another enjoyable story by Chelsea.
Julie
Mar 11, 2015 rated it it was ok
Even Laramie Briscoe's wonderful stories couldn't save the rest of the set. Some of the heroes were more like-able than others, but most just made me want to smack them upside the head.

• Broken Memphis (Little Memphis MC, #2)
  • Seven Dirty Sins
  • Boys of the Bite: A Gay Vampire Anthology
  • Heat Wave
  • Lead Me Into Darkness
  • Darker Edge of Desire: Gothic Tales of Romance
  • The Strong One (Plus One Parties, #1)
  • Rules to Live By
  • Misunderstood Miracles
  • Snow on the Roof
  • Rockers After Dark
  • Dark and Damaged: Eight Tortured Heroes of Paranormal Romance
  • Dangerous Lovers
  • Falling: A 7-Novel New Adult Anthology
  • Losing It: A Collection of VCards
  • All He Wants for Christmas (The Rapture, #3; Spurs and Stripes, #2; Against All Odds, #3; O'Connor Family, #1; Rough Riders Hockey, #1; Holly NC, #1-6 & 7)
  • Red Hot Candy

Laramie Briscoe is the USA Today Bestselling Author of over 30 books.

Since self-publishing her first book in May of 2013, Laramie has appeared on the Top 100 Bestselling E-books Lists on iBooks, Amazon Kindle, Kobo, and Barnes & Noble. Her books have been known to make readers laugh and cry. They are guaranteed to be emotional, steamy reads.

When she's not writing alpha males who seriously love
“I wanted to ask you to marry me. Really and truly. Take my last name, be my partner for the rest of my life. Have kids with me, grow old with me, ride on my bike with me until we’re so old we can’t stay upright, wear my property patch until the name fades so badly that I’m the only one who knows what it says.” 5 likes