Start by marking “Eden I (The Eden Trilogy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Eden I (The Eden Trilogy, #1)

Eden I

(The Eden Trilogy #1)

Haunted by memories of her brother’s death, and searching for answers, Lily Hart embarks on a career that takes her into a seedy underworld, where she is exposed to wealth, greed, lust and the reign of gorgeous, powerful, and dangerous men—one man in particular wreaks havoc on her emotions.

Paperback, 1st Edition, 158 pages
Published February 11th 2015 (first published January 28th 2015)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo LeCarreEden1TitlebySueBee_zps6cf0a89c.jpg
 photo Eden1 cover xB by sb_zpsqlxtosc3.gif
 photo Ed1 story xB by sb_zps8laysveo.gif
★★★★! Eden I, part 1 of 3. Sparks fly in the smut department when lap dancer meets gangster, but both have pasts!

Books in The Eden Trilogy should be read in order:
Book 2: Eden II
Book 3: Eden III

Eden, part 1 opens up with a prologue detailing a traumatic and life altering event in Lily Hart aka Jewel’s life. Story then picks up with Lily auditioning for a job at Club Eden, an exclusive gentleman’s club. After locking eyes with its owner the infamous businessmen and alleged gangst
✦❋Arianna✦❋
Feb 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars!

description

“We gypsies believe in faeries and faerie glamour. Humans are easy prey. Once they cast their glamour on a human he becomes bewitched. He never sees what is right in front of him. He wanders the world dazed in a tangle of lust. Like a junkie.’ He traces my jaw with his thumb. ‘You look like one. Your eyes. Are you faerie, Lily?”

Lily is a little lost and feels haunted by memories of her brother’s death, even if she lost him some time ago. She is a stripper and she’s about to auditio
Irida
Feb 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-most-favorite
4.5 Stars ☆☆☆☆☆

Wow ... the end left me speechless!!!

First of all thank you Georgia for mentioning me in your Acknowledgements, I feel honored...love your writing so much and I will be always supporting your works. ♡

I really loved Eden, the storyplot was very interesting, a lot of mystery and suspense and the hottest sex. The hero is to die for and the heroine was intriguing...a real puzzle. The writing was awesome!

I'm in love with Jack Eden.
Jack is a very beautiful sexy rich guy late twenties
Ashleyjo
Apr 04, 2016 rated it did not like it
If a book could smoke crack, this would be the result.

Prologue

"But his eyelids are glued shut. They will not budge. Tremors shoot through my hand as I still the gruesome desire to force his eyelid open. When we were young we used to lick the salt from each other's skin. I am suddenly filled with the strange desire to lick his skin. I put one hand under his head and the other under his neck and I put his head on the floor. Then I scoot backwards until I am on my hands and knees and my face i
Olga therebelreader
5 KILLING ME SOFTLY STARS

photo tumblr_inline_ncmx96RNug1r14hvr_zpstobk6ati.gif

Damn! I absolutely loved it. I was intrigued from the beginning. Strong characters, hot hero, steamy love scenes, darkness overload, great chemistry and pace, mystery all over, lots of intrigues … Simply READ THIS BOOK asap!

I sense her slipping away, drifting into dreamscapes where I will not be. I pull her closer toward me. When she is awake there is always a part of her that remains aloof and watching. She is like a forest. Deep and dark. You can lie or howl in it.

photo 5c55579fb8bf547a773cca689e4e8528dcc3d823_m_zpsikomhz2c.gif

Zakirrah BookBlogger
3.5 Stars!

This is book 1 in the Eden trilogy and these are going to be short books I'm presuming since this one was.I don't usually pick up books with under 200 pages give or take. But I was given an arc by the wonderful author and since I loved the other book I read by her called Disfigured Love, I thought I would give it a shot.

Gangster meets pole dancer.. a book filled with romance, chemistry, mystery, deceit and much more..

I liked this one, I just need more..more pages!! It felt a little rus
Debbie♥ love my Ducks♥
Really liked this book. The only thing I didn't care for was the instant relationship, it seemed a bit rushed. Otherwise a very well written book and I look forward to the next in the series.
Natalie The Biblioholic
There were elements to make this book interesting: sexy, mysterious, Alpha, aloof hero; jumbled, dedicated, naive and deceitful heroine; suspense plot; etc. But somehow it was a miss for me.

I felt like I was missing something and with each page I turned I couldn't find it. I failed to connect with the characters, but if I was to pick a favourite, it would be Jake. At least he was real in his character.

I'm going to read the next book just to see what happens when Jake figures Lily out.

XO
Kelly
Feb 10, 2015 rated it it was ok
This wasn't my cup of tea. I didn't hate it or anything but I felt like the writing and the book in general was all over the place, at least to me. Sometimes, I didn't know who the characters were, or how they got from one place to another without any explanations. Although, I had some trouble to understand what they went through in their pasts. There was an interesting cliffhanger but I don't think I'll read the next book. I'm sure other readers will enjoy it though.
Jen
Oct 27, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Short and sexy...of course ends in a cliffy but the next installment is out so no waiting required!!!
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
This one was included in another book..
Normally I read the description first and then skip them but now I thought
I'll be wild and read it without description...

3.5 Stars
It was a bit confusing and it all happend so fast I didn't know if my head was fine..
Still it is a good story but it was very rushed and then not all what we saw was real...
But one thing that I just couldn't get past..
(view spoiler)
Anne
Jan 01, 2016 rated it liked it
Ok, ok, ok!! The ending got me. I will totally keep going with this. Slow start, awkward at times... But I'm in for the next book.
Chie
Feb 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
The ending left me speechless
C.J. Fallowfield
Jan 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Georgia Le Carre has a way of weaving words that makes her stories almost like poetry. Even with the setting of this tale, in the world of strip clubs and gangsters, there's a beauty in the way she writes. Jake Eden is an alpha male through and through and he dominates everything around him. He sees, he wants, he takes. And he has Jewel in his sights. This is the beginning of a love story at its heart, between two deeply damaged emotional souls and the ...more
Lisa Thow
Mar 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Crystal + Jewel = GOLDMINE!
Jewel a.k.a. Lily Hart - Beautiful. Exotic. Broken. Crystal Jake a.k.a. Jake Eden - Powerful. Reserved. Sexy as hell. I LOVED EDEN!!!! Oh.My.World! There is so much raw, undeniable sexual attraction between these two characters. You're gripped in from the very first page and you're wondering who Lily is. What is her story? What are her secrets? Why does she give in to Jake so easily? There's no resistant from either party as they gravitate towards each other and there
Snow
Feb 02, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I didn't get the "connection" between Jake and Lilly
It went too fast and too furious for me and it didn't involve a great fancy car LOL
it had great sex scenes, though...if that is to serve its purpose
Ilana
Jan 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
Title: Eden
Author: Georgia Le Carre
Publisher/Year: Georgia Le Carre 1/31/15
Length: 158
Series: Eden Trilogy #1

Overview

Haunted by memories of her brother's death, and searching for answers, Lily Hart embarks on a career that takes her into a seedy underworld, where she is exposed to wealth, greed, lust and the reign of gorgeous, powerful, and dangerous men--one man in particular wreaks havoc on her emotions.
At thirty Jake Eden has everything: looks to die for, money, power and a never-ending line
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
Where do I begin...this reads like a beautifully orchestrated opera, the opening prologue full of darkness with tentative deep notes to draw the audience in. From the first few words I'm hooked and drawn in to a mysterious story of off kilter love. Death is ugly yet beautiful and slightly salty.

"It is the beginning of my descent into unfamiliar territory. A place you might call madness.
I'm afraid my stay was excruciatingly long."

Jake Eden is the boss of a criminal enterprise having worked his
Kay (❦ ᴗ ❦ ✿) BooksandMe

“From the moment our eyes clashed, I have been consumed by a kind of madness.”

First off, the very reason that this book has attracted me was because of the tatted cock. I mean, seriously, my mind just went black and everything else doesn’t matter, it’s the only thing that I’ve gotten all in all.

“Deeply tanned, badass black hair, and staring straight at me is the legend himself! Jake Fucking Eden. My heart skips a beat. Fuck me!”

Jake Eden is my main focus here. I mean, hello, he has the
Simona Misevska
To say i like Georgia writing and books is misunderstanding because i fucking love and adore her work.First thank you Georgia for mentioning me in your Acknowledgements, I feel honored...you are my favorite author and i will always supporting your amazing work.

description
I read Eden 1 in two hours,i was captivated by the writing and the story of Jack and Lily.The story plot is full of mystery and once you start reading you will not put it down until last page.Eden is one HOT alpha man and Lily is strong an
❤️ Paulette
Nov 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotic
Books in The Eden Trilogy should be read in order:
Book 2: Eden II
Book 3: Eden III

Book 1: Eden I
I really loved Eden, the storyplot was very interesting, a lot of mystery and suspense and the hottest sex. The only thing I didn't care for was the instant relationship, it seemed a bit rushed. Otherwise a very well written book and I look forward to the next in the series.
~ Stephanie Lynn ~
Hmmm....

A little birdie told me he has a tattooed cock....*signs*

bahahahaa...
Sharon Johnson
Jan 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
First off let me say; EDEN had me at GEORGIA LE CARRE. I'd already read "The Billionaire Banker" series and "Disfigured Love" written by Georgia and they were on my list of top favorites last year. From the very beginning of EDEN it captured my attention and I was practically glued to my seat while reading it. Her descriptions throughout the book only added to the richness of the story but never took away from it. The two main characters Lily and Jake share such an intense passion from the first ...more
Elizabeth
Shelves: 2015
Georgia Le Carre is an author of considerable talent which seems to grow even more with every book.

With Eden she gives no back story to her characters, but her writing makes it obvious. Lily has seen heartbreak in her life and has to resort to working in a 'gentleman's' club. Jake has been involved in the illegal underworld of London from the age of fifteen - but it was not, initially, his choice.

Their meeting and subsequent involvement can be no more than a coincidence...or are there other, per
Virginie
Apr 27, 2015 rated it did not like it
I finished but there was A LOT of skimming involved. While it may appeal to others, this was not for me. I was quite bored, did not like either characters and did not enjoy the writing style either.
Kami
May 13, 2015 added it
DNF. I stopped at 35%. This book is very confusing. With all of the great books out there, I guess I don't have the patience for a book that's not sharp. Sounds interesting but needs serious polishing.
Malene
Feb 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
A great introduction to the characters and story. Can't wait for the second book.
Marie
Feb 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really love Georgia's writing style...this was a great book and I'm jumping into the Eden Series wholeheartedly!
Donna
Feb 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love love love this. Jake is FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Avowed (Manipulation Trilogy, Corrupted, #3)
  • The Lover Beneath Me (The Devil Trilogy, #3)
  • Inseparable
  • Opulence (The Excess, #1)
  • Kalon (Take Over, #2)
  • Being a Jett Girl (Bourbon, #2)
  • Teaching Willow: Session Two (Teaching Willow, #2)
  • Beneath Layers (Layers #3)
  • First Love Second Chance
  • Fighter Boxed Set (Fighter Erotic Romance #1-4)
  • Blue Ice (Ice #1)
  • Complete Me
Georgia Le Carre writes contemporary and adult romance and is the bestselling author of the Amazon # 1 bestseller,the billionaire banker series.

She lives in a little old 19th century romantic cottage, surrounded by the most magical garden, filled with fruit and walnut trees and teeming with wildlife.

Her diet includes all things chocolate and a voracious appetite for Romance reads, particularly new

The Eden Trilogy (3 books)
  • Eden II (The Eden Trilogy, #2)
  • Eden III (The Eden Trilogy, #3)
“His cock is inked.” 1 likes