Start by marking “Forever Sky (Blue Phoenix, #6)” as Want to Read:
Forever Sky (Blue Phoenix, #6)

Forever Sky

(Blue Phoenix #6)

Sky and Dylan have found their forever, wrapped in a world away from Dylan's fame. A future with Dylan is a life of comfort and wealth in the arms of the man her heart belongs to, who closed the book on his past for a future with Sky.

The deeper into her new life Sky goes, the harder she finds dealing with the public scrutiny and holding onto who she is. When a third person
Published November 20th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Forever Sky, please sign up.
Lisa Swallow Tomorrow!!! Nov 15th is the new release date, it's being published early. :)…moreTomorrow!!! Nov 15th is the new release date, it's being published early. :)(less)

Start your review of Forever Sky (Blue Phoenix, #6)
Louise Seraphim Reviews
Jan 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2016, reviewed
Well, I kind of feel like it's the end of era. Not sure what to do now. I've followed Sky and Dylan's story from the very early days, and loved every minute of it. Bearing in mind, I don't even read Rock Romance normally. It really does nothing for me at all, and I refuse to read any. EXCEPT for this series, Blur Phoenix. Right from the very start, I knew this wasn't like any other book, or series I had read before. Although it was a Rock Romance, it was just so much more than that. It was a jou ...more
litljen
I was both looking forward to and dreading reading Forever Sky. It's the last book in the Blue Phoenix series and saying goodbye to these beloved characters was not easy! I laughed, I cried and, in the end, I felt true contentment as everyone happily sailed off into the sunset so to speak. Forever Sky is a more emotional book than I expected and I shed quite a few tears throughout. There are many highs and lows as Dylan and Sky face some of their most difficult challenges yet. There is happiness ...more
Katy Roxburgh
Nov 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A lovely end to a wonderful series. I have loved every book in the Blue Phoenix and Ruby Riot series and I am sad that we have come to the conclusion of them both. I love Lisa's writing style and I loved that all of the characters played a part in the book. This is a must read! ...more
Kezz
Jun 11, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is currently going to be serialised on Wattpad. Will not be the finished book but for those like me who cannot wait.
Donadee's Corner
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: This is an adult read due to content
Recommended to Donadee's Corner by: Author
NOTE::::::: THIS IS NOT BOOK 6 IT IS #3 OF THE BLUE PHOENIX SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forever Sky Blue Phoenix Series by Lisa Swallow Review 5/4/17
Does happiness even exist?????

Sky and Dylan have found their forever, wrapped in a world away from rock star Dylan's fame. For Sky, a future with Dylan is a life with the man who closed the book on his past for a future with her. The deeper into her new life Sky goes, the harder she finds holding onto who she is. When a third person enters her new life with
Kim Richards
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant

Although it has been a while between reading the first two books and this one, I remembered more than I thought I would.
I loved this book, it gave me answers that I needed so pleased it ended the way it did.
I was pulled in right from the first chapter, feeling the emotional ride that both Sky and Dylan go on throughout the book. I cried a few times so make sure you have tissues handy.
A brilliant book and a great way to end the story of Sky and Dylan.
So worth the 5 stars I have given it
Catherine Hayward
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the book I've been waiting for.
It's the pieces missing of Sky and Dylan. We only ever got glimpses of them in the other book and their story to me always felt unfinished but not any more.
I'm one happy woman. It's not all cosy and nice and the happy everafter that Sky dreams of especially the paparazzi, they seem to hound them everywhere.
The one constant thing through all the turmoil of the rock and roll life is the love they share, through heartache and sadness they have each other
I n
Debra
Mar 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Forever Sky

This is the last book of both the series and three part story of Sky and Dylan. Here is the time line shortly after they got back together after his stay in the hospital. They went overseas to get away from the apps and reconnect. Even they get married. But not all is bright skies and rainbows. Lily shows her ugly side and causes more mayhem. Will they get their happy ending? Or will Lily win?
Nancy Bodie
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great wrap up story!

I really enjoyed how the author brought these amazingly complex characters to their HEA! The storyline was addicting to read! I couldn't wait to see how she brought it to its conclusion! She did it with well written words that handled tough issues with class and grace! I will definitely be purchasing the rest of her work!
Autumn
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was ok
just not a fan of Dyaln and Sky. I literally skimmed 75% of the book. I don't know why I don't like them. I LOVED the beginning of there first book, it was cute it was funny it was sweetm but at some point (I'm honestly not sure when) I was just like yeah I'm over this. ...more
Brandy Jordan Kerr
The last one

I had to read the 3 Sky books. I was so wrapped up in the story! Loved the ending! Might have to read the other books in the series at a later time.
Mariah Banks
Oct 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cute ending
Kay
Nov 11, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
It was so easy to set this book down and not come back to it. I tried to pick it up again but the storyline bored me to tears.
Daisy Delfin
Mar 03, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018
I liked the first two parts of the story about Sky and her rock star, but the third part (or the 6th part of the series) was unnecessary.
Zara Hobson
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good read.

I enjoyed the books all. 3.of them
Some. Mistakes. Here and there but nothing major it nice. To have a happy ending
Lori
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Long but good...

What a long series but a good series.. a lot of ups and downs but in the end it was worth the read..
Amanda
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant, couldn’t put it down
Brenda Kuhfeldt
Great ending to th series.
❤ Bibi ❤
Blue Phoenix reviews
Summer Sky ❤❤❤❤ here
Falling Sky ❤❤❤ here
Unplugged ❤❤❤ here
Rising ❤❤❤❤❤ here
Reverb ❤❤❤❤❤ here
Forever Sky ❤❤❤ See below!

Dylan and Sky’s third and final book is also the end for the Blue Phoenix series. Even if you have no interest in the other band members, you as a minimum need to read the first two books, but even then, you’ll be missing out if you don’t read Liam’s, Jem’s and Bryn’s stories.

Loving the plot, but over Sky!

I wasn’t quite sure I whether I would be reading this
Tonya Peterson
Mar 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
this book was great, a deeper inside on Sky and Dillon and quit a few surprises along the way.
Shelley Youngblood
Nov 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Lisa Swallow continues to grip my heart and not let go with her latest addition to her Blue Phoenix Series. Forever Sky continues the story of Dylan and Sky. Since this story coinsides with the same timelines of many of the books in this series, I would highly recommend reading them all in order to give you the entire picture of the Blue Phoenix band and their relationships withone another! You will not be disappointed.

I have loved Dylan and Sky from the start of this series. From the first few
Teresa Derrick
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A storybook series ending

The Blue Phoenix band is back. Dylan and Sky have been through a battle of a rock stars life. Photographers, fans, tours with the band, and stalkers round out their life. The guys in the band are all growing up and forward with someone special. Dylan and Sky move forward also. With the good also comes the bad. The story and really the entire series will take a reader through a range of emotions. I truly ed enjoyed the entire series.
Donna Rebisz
Jan 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Ending to a Beautiful Series

The Blue Phoenix Series was a was great read and Book 6 wrapped up the series beautifully. I enjoyed Dylan's and Skye's story through all six books. I would recommend this series to all readers who enjoy a love story with many twists and turns. It ended happily ever after!
Caryn
Jan 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
I loved reading all the books in this series. I loved the chemistry between Sky and Dylan. It had been awhile since I had read the other books in this series, I forgot how messed up Lily was. She tried to hurt Sky and their unborn child. Luckily Jem showed up when he did and basically saved Skys' life while Dylan was out of town. ...more
Mirella McCracken
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book, loved the series! Dylan and Sky are great characters right from the very beginning that you can relate to and follow pretty easily.
Jardine Clark
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fully enjoyed the conclusion of Sky and Dylan's story could happily read more. Love Lisa Swallow's writing and bringing the series to life with the great storyline's and awesome characters. ...more
Amy Louise
Feb 06, 2017
Pam
Sep 27, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• The Romantic Pact (Kings of Football, #2)
  • See Me After Class
  • Backstage Pass:The Complete Bad Boy Rock Star Romance Series Box Set
  • The Strike Out (Brentwood Baseball)
  • It's Definitely Not You
  • Devils' Day Party
  • Take Me Away (Southern Bride, #6)
  • Player of Life
  • Looking to Score
  • Unraveling Him (Bailey Brothers, #3)
  • Wicked Nights (Angels of the Dark, #1)
  • The Darkest Kiss (Lords of the Underworld, #2)
  • About Tomorrow
  • The Bookworm's Guide to Faking It (The Bookworm's Guide, #2)
  • My Favorite Mistake
  • Pretend For Me
  • Protecting You (Bailey Brothers, #1)
  • Fighting for Us (Bailey Brothers, #2)
I am unable to read/answer GR messages at present.
Please feel free to contact me by email at lisa_writes@ymail.com
It's unfortunately become difficult to keep up with requests/messages made via various social media sites.
Thank you so much for understanding! :)

Lisa is an author of new adult romance and writes both paranormal and contemporary, often with a side of snark.
Lisa is originally from the UK

Blue Phoenix (6 books)
  • Summer Sky (Blue Phoenix, #1)
  • Falling Sky (Blue Phoenix, #2)
  • Unplugged (Blue Phoenix, #3)
  • Rising (Blue Phoenix, #4)
  • Reverb (Blue Phoenix, #5)