Start by marking “Forever My Love (The McKinleys #2)” as Want to Read:
Forever My Love (The McKinleys #2)

Forever My Love

(The McKinleys #2)

FOREVER MY LOVE is book 2 in the Christian romance series The McKinleys by bestselling author, Kimberly Rae Jordan. Follow the stories of Eric, Brooke, Alicia and Victoria as their present lives are impacted by decisions and events in their past. This heartwarming series of love, faith and family is sure to inspire and move you.

Brooke McKinley has room in her life for only one/>

Brooke

Published February 20th 2015 by Three Strand Press

To ask other readers questions about Forever My Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever My Love

B. D. Mann
Apr 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Once again Kimberly Rae Jordan offers a clean Christian oriented romance as a stand-alone story. However, after reading eleven offerings by this author, I recommend reading her works in date of publication sequence for greatest enjoyment. Like all of her other books, this offering reveals real people in real-life situations that are believable and relatable. Character development was well done, and some surprising plot twists kept me involved, although I was disappointed that the author did not ...more
Ashley
Feb 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another reason I love these books is in each series you learn about a different family member while still keeping up with the previous one. Love!
E
Sep 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Forever My Love is a great sequel to the first book in the series This Time with Love.
I loved the story between Brooke and Lucas. Complicated, very, but also very romantic.
Danny's personality was cute to read about along with his adorable friendship with Sarah his cousin.
I will probably read this again sometime.
Julie Holdsworth
May 05, 2017 rated it liked it
Nice read

It was enjoyable to read about Brooke and Lucas, but not as emotional as the previous books in this series. This one also had a lot more annoying grammatical errors that could easily have been found and fixed with a grammarly check.
Suze
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
FOREVER MY LOVE

I did not give rave reviews to the first book in this series, but this one I am. Loved the characters, loved the story. The characters grow on you with each book, ready to read the next one.
Carol and Gary Curtis
Very frustrating book. This story went in circles throughout and only made headway toward the end. I had some difficulty keep track of all the characters. The two romantic leads just seemed to be on an endless cycle with no end in sight. Even so I enjoyed the series as a whole
Denice Darland
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good clean and realistic romance

Enjoying so very much of the authors talent at spinning a tale from a different perspective. Well do s! Write on!
Judith M. Seale
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome Book

This writer has a knack for writing books. I enjoy every page and have a hard time putting the book down. This author's books are a must read.
Melissa
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This one had an interesting twist!!
Sandra Barnett
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

As always, this story challenged me to how I would feel in this story! It was enlightening concerning irresponsible decision made in the past and the consequences later!
Kim Painter
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this series!!!! Literally reading almost nonstop!!! Any chance I get, I take so I can read a bit more!!! She is definitely one of my favorite authors!!!
Cas
Apr 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Brooke has issues with relationships, starting with her father but nothing is more important to her than her son.

This story was really interesting. Brooke was raising her son without a father and doing a good job of it. When she opens her door to Lucas she thinks it's her son's father but only for a moment. Lucas and his mom and sister did not know anything about Danny until the information was found in Lincoln's file. Lincoln had never acknowledged his son, and now he was dead. Lucas was t
Anne Boyd
Mar 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The McKinleys The whole series

Wonderful reading. I love when a writer isn't afraid to use God as the one that helps us in any situation. Here we learn how a young girls life is turned upside down, but God was always ready to heal her heart. It also shows how the love of money has consequences if you use your wealth wrong. One of the best things it teaches in this series is that Gods people are not immune to falling into sin. These books are great for everyone.
June
Mar 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Totally loved this story. Really enjoyed book 1. Book 2 is my favorite. The story line was outstanding. The characters and their lives are so realistic. This book is full of love, romance and a lot of heart ache. But all is well that ends well. The author did an excellent job dragging me into the emotions of not only the main characters, but the secondary characters as well. Looking forward to reading book 3 but pretty sure 2 will still be my favorite!! :)
Joelle Teague
Brooke's story was great to be a part of. Kimberly Rae Jordan has done another exemplary job of bringing these characters to life for our enjoyment. Such a great story of love, redemption, forgiveness, and second chances. There is also a great twist. Excited to read more in this series and this is another example of what a great writer is!
Debbie
Mar 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Brooke and Danny's story is truly amazing. When Lucas showed up at her home everything changed. Watching Lucas take care of these two is wonderful. You can feel God working throughout this whole book. The author will have you on the edge of your seat waiting to see what happens next. This book deserves a higher rating than a 5 star.
Darla Jurries
Mar 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
As Always Great

This is my eleventh book I've read by Kimberly Rae Jordan. None of them disappoint. The characters are wonderful and I feel as though I know them. My advise if the read them all!
Maritza
Apr 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Great story of forgiveness and finding love in the most unexpected of places...I would have loved an epilogue though...hopefully there's more of Brooke and Lucas in the next book!
Barbara Anderson
Mar 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful book

This is just another great book in Kimberly's collection of books. I love reading all of her Christian books. They really touch my heart and make me want to pray more to God for forgiveness. Thank you for the beautiful stories.
Edna Williams
Jul 14, 2016 rated it liked it
I liked this book the least in the series. I didn't like Brook's personality at all. The ending made me feel like the author was ready for the story to end. It just shifted gears and was done. Overall for me it was just ok.
CATARINA A. PARSONS
Feb 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sooo good!

I loved the characters in this book. I loved seeing little glimpses of characters from her last book revisited in this one. I loved the long road to forgiveness that Brooke found herself on and how it applies to so many of us. I can't wait for Victoria's story.
Love
Feb 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love Surprise

Love can come from the most unexpected places in life is what we learn in this book and forgiveness is the what we all need to do to open the doors of love.
Jessica
Sep 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love this book.
Donna
Apr 09, 2015 is currently reading it
Great book...series.
Barbara Davis
Mar 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. The characters are well developed and the story is compelling. I really like the author and will read more of her books.
Cici
Mar 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Good series!

Another good series by Kimberly Rae Jordan. I love the characters. The predicament is good. And the romance good and clean!
Trisha Byrum
Jan 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great Read

Very engaging book from the first page. Lots of complex elements that keep you on the edge as you read. Clean, Godly, inspiring book
Sherry Cunningham
May 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic Read

I always enjoy Kimberly Rae Jordan's books. Romance and faith filled advice through her books. So easy to get caught up in her characters. This one is no exception.
Velma Harris
Mar 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Good story

Could not wait to see what was going to happen next. I loved the ending. Would like to read more about this family.
Sharon Broaster
Jul 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
!Lovely Storyline

Lovely storyline .Hope this storyline is continued In book 3, feels like it ended prematurely. For the Romantics at heart.

• Baby It's You (Seven Brides, Seven Brothers, #6)
  • Back to the Beach (Hunt Family #4)
  • Snowflakes and Mistletoe: A Collection of Christian Christmas Romances
  • Along Came a Prince (The Montevaro Monarchy #2)
  • Fire and Ice (Brides of Weatherton #2)
  • The Bride's Broken Bond (Sacred Bond, #2)

The McKinleys (3 books)
  • This Time with Love (The McKinleys #1)
  • When There is Love  (The McKinleys #3)
“and I’m pretty sure I’m supposed” 0 likes