Start by marking “Hearts on Fire” as Want to Read:
Hearts on Fire

Hearts on Fire

Country music star Jessie Grant has it all. An amazing voice, a string of multi-platinum albums, and a sold-out concert tour. But just before her Hearts on Fire tour rolls into Las Vegas, her lead guitarist is badly injured and is unable to play. Desperate to find a replacement before the night of a televised live show, Jessie is forced to accept help from the last person ...more
ebook
Published February 3rd 2015 by Alison Packard (first published January 17th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Hearts on Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hearts on Fire

Jess

Famous person romance! Celebrity scandal! Secret past! There's a lot of good tropes/plot conventions in this one and I liked it (particularly that the heroine was the really famous one), but I didn't get all the way to loving it. Fun read.
Kame
May 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Hearts of Fire by Alison Packard
5 Stars
Jessie’s life is what country music songs are all about. She was discovered while singing for her survival. Since then her life has changed more than anyone can imagine. If people would believe all they read in the tabloids they would think that she has had a lot of love in her life too; however that is not the case. There is only one person she ever came close to telling how she felt and when she knocked another woman opened his door.
I really liked how Al
Chrissie
Jan 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
I was lucky enough to read this before it got published. I loved Jessie. She's not your typical country starlet. She has insecurities, a troubled past, and issues with trust. She's easy to like, but she's tough, and sometimes a person can build stubborn walls around their heart. It's a good thing she has Drew to help her when she's in a bind with her tour and of course, he helps her in other ways. *giggle* It's a fun story that won't disappoint.
Kathleen
Feb 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Hearts on Fire is an entertaining romance story with a country music theme that had my toes tapping and my heart skipping a beat. Author Alison Packard weaves a sizzling tale of romance set between Nashville and Las Vegas that follows country music star Jessie Grant as her heart is unexpectedly set on fire by up-and-coming musician Drew Carmichael.

You can't help but get drawn into Jessie and Drew's story. There is enough drama, humor, music, and sparks flying that keeps the reader turning the pa
Kim
Feb 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a sweet, fun, and heart warming story! Jessie Grant is an independent country super star who doesn't fall in love easily. Until Drew. Ready to tell him her feelings, she comes face to face with him and his ex - wearing only a towel- and leaves her heart, and her pride, protected.

Jessie's back story is so heart breaking without making her sound like a weak little girl. I love how independent and head strong she is, while being vulnerable and wanting to be loved. Drew really likes Jessie, but
Alex (HEABookNerd)
May 22, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf
DNF (04/2017)

The characters were just too immature for their age and life experiences. Also I couldn't really figure out why Drew thought he wouldn't have a chance with Jessie. It just seemed like an excuse for Drew to sleep with his ex and put another road block between him and Jessie.
Crystal
Feb 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015
This was a great book! I love all of Alison's stories, and this one definitely didn't disappoint!
Cait
Jan 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this! I think maybe if it had been a full novel I may not have, but as a novella it was short and sweet and just what I needed
Grace
Jan 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Maybe more 3.5 stars but rounding up.
Laura Hannaway
Feb 09, 2015 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this very much. There was nothing particularly innovative in the plot, but it was well executed and the characters were very self-aware and likeable. Recommended.
Celine
rated it it was ok
Feb 03, 2015
Lindsay
Jun 24, 2015
Originally from the San Francisco Bay Area, Alison now lives in Southern Nevada where she’s finally used to the blistering summers, but still finds the slot machines inside most grocery stores and gas stations a bit odd.

When not working at the day job that pays the bills, keeps a roof over her head, and supports her book and chocolate habits, Alison spends most of her free time writing. But when