Start by marking “Trapt (Twisted Wolf Tale, #3)” as Want to Read:
Trapt (Twisted Wolf Tale, #3)

Trapt (Twisted Wolf Tales #3)

4.52  ·  Rating details ·  33 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
Mardi Gras is coming, and no one is more excited than Jolie—The Big Easy’s resident good witch. Amidst the festivities, darkness creeps under the blissful veil of love she is entangled with. Her twin sister, the evil witch Melanie, is out to destroy Jolie before her powers can usurp her own, willing to stop at nothing to do so. Jolie, aided by Asher and his seven-man wolf ...more
ebook
Published February 1st 2015 (first published January 29th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Trapt, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trapt

Tonya
Jan 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the Twisted Wolf Tales. I absolutely love this series of twisted Fairy Tales. This is a new version of Snow White.

Jolie, is a witch. She has her own little shop and loves to help people. She also has an evil twin sister, that is out for revenge against Jolie. She has a bestie/coworker that is an Imp also.

Asher comes into Jolie's shop. He needs help to save one of the members of his pack. All the pack member does is sleep. Being that Jolie loves to help people, she can
Kim
Jan 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic reinvention of Snow White! Jolie is a good witch with a problem. That problem is her evil twin sister. Her sister poisons one of the 7 werewolves that are living together in the woods. Yep, the dwarves are really werewolves and Snow White is a witch! It can’t get any better than that.

You know you’re in for a fun twist when you add werewolves and witches to the fairytales you think you know! Ash is one of the wolves and hunky. Jolie and Ash are falling for each other. There is also a
Nicole
Jan 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A twist on the story of Snow White. This book was fabulous and I loved every minute of it. Rene is doing an amazing job of taking the tales that everyone knows and twisting them into a new story that captures the readers attention.

Jolie is a witch with a wicked step sister who is out to destroy her. Asher saunters into her life and turns everything upside down. Side by side they work together and eventually....

And that's where I'll leave my review. If you wanna find out what happens to Asher an
Laurel Johnson
Feb 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love this adult twist on Snow White. Rene has a gift for storytelling and this book is wonderful!

Jolie is a good witch and her evil twin is out to get her. She meets Ash one 7 werewolves. Her business/home is burnt and Jolie ends up taking care of the 7 werewolves. Jolie fights for her life against her evil twin and the werewolves are there to help. A story full of intrigue, love, hate and hotness.

Love this book and can't wait for the next one!!
Ashley
Feb 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I am really loving this fairy tale with a twist series! Trapt is the newest in the series and it is a retelling of Snow White. Jolie and Melanie are twins and witches, Melanie is evil and Jolie is good. Melanie is trying to destroy Jolie because she blames her for the death of their parents. Jolie has the help of her 7 "dwarfs" and Puck, will good overcome evil? This one was my favorite of the 3 in the series!
Colleen Everly
Jan 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I am thoroughly enjoying this series of twists on old tales. This author has a gift. This book made me smile and at times I was worried for Jolie. I could not imagine looking after seven big strong men who have no idea how to keep house. She has an evil after her that is near impossible to fight yet with the help of her guys she stands a chance. I highly recommend this series if you like fairy tales with a grown up twist.
Joy Whiteside
Feb 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this latest book by Rene Folsom. It moved along at the perfect speed, not to fast nor to slow, just the right speed for this book. The characters will grab you and you will want to see them succeed no matter what and the story was interesting and entertaining keeping the book in your hands until you finished the very last page. This has got to be read, no doubt about it.
Sue Brooks
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW WOW WOW - this is the first book that I have read by Rene Folsom and OMG - it was amazing!!!!

This is the story of Jolie (a good Witch) and her sister Melanie (an evil witch). Trapt is a quick fun read, I found that it was hard to put this down until I reached the ending. When Melanie tries to take out revenge on her sister Jolie, Ash stepped in to help her. Then she finally realized that Ash was part of a wolf pack. I don't write spoilers, but OMG - this is definitely a must read book!!!
Linda Romer
Mar 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviews
Trapt A twisted Wolf Tale by Rene Folsom

A very enjoyable read. Trapt a retelling of Snow White. This story of Jolie a good Witch and her evil sister Melanie. Trapt is a quick fun read, I found myself laughing out loud at some parts of the story.
Ash, Love interest, Wolf/Hottie and his Pack/Room Mates are lots of fun. They are Loggers in the Louisiana Southern Swamp Lands.
There are two other books in The Twisted Wolf Series: Tempt and Trust and Trapt is part of the Red Hot Cajun Nights Box Set.
Jocelyn Sanchez
Apr 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've been a huge fan of the author Rene Folsom for years now and I love how every book I have read of hers I have loved and enjoyed! You'll think that by now l've read a book of hers that isn't really my cup of tea, considering she has books in multiple genres, but that is not the case. Every book I read of hers has its own voice, its own unique plot and characters, and every single one of her books inspire in me some way.

Trapt, which is a short retelling of the classic fairytale, Snow White, i
Kim
Apr 29, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As with the style of this collection of stories, Trapt is the modern twist of Snow White by Rene Folsom. I can’t begin to tell you how much I enjoy this collection of stories and the author’s creative and sexy way of reinventing these beloved tales for adults.

Jolie is a good witch with a wicked twin sister, Melanie. Asher, a wolf, and his 6 other wolf-y brothers, end up being cared for by Jolie after he visits her shop looking for a way to help his sleepy brother. A series of bad events happen t
Ashley Scott
Mar 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
It's worth 5 stars and more! I love Rene Folsom's twist on the wonderful classic fairytale Snow White. Jolie, the good witch becomes introduced to a mysterious stranger. Needing to help a friend, the stranger seeks her out for her magic and ever since then everrything began to go downhill for the good witch as her evil twin intervenes. This all occurs as Mardi Gras is near. She must try and defeat her twin in a magcal battle otherwise everything and everyone she loves, would be destroyed.
I abso
Kristy Hamilton
May 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I got an ARC of Trapt from the author for an honest review... It is now available for only $2.99 or free for Kindle Unlimited users
I am a huge fan of Rene Folsom and I love this darker retelling of Snow White.
Jolie is a witch. She keeps her powers mostly in check from a dark event in her past. Her twin sister Melanie has no problem in letting her powers be used as she is evil, brought out from the dark event in their past.
Asher comes to Jolie one day seeking her help. She agrees to help him and
Claire Thake
Jan 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: blog-reviews, 2015
So once again Rene Folsom has taken on retelling another fairy tale, and its leaves you amazed! Seriously is there nothing the woman can do???

Trapt is a retelling on the classic Snow White, and even though the general outline of the story is there, Rene has twisted and turned and changed details to make it modern and fresh and leaving you wanting to know more! I absolutely loved Jolie and Ash, and would love to know what the future held for them and if they would ever get a happily ever after.
Andrea Rossi
May 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is an awesome continuation of this series! It’s a different twist on the Snow White story! The concept of evil versus good, and 7 big men instead of little dwarfs. Jolie is the good witch & she’s working with Asher together to fight the evil forces. The author is wonderfully able to reinvent Snow White with a paranormal twist to keep you wanting more! I definitely recommend this series.
Rose Mclaughlin
Just okay

I thought this would be a lot longer and a little more edgier. I will check out another bad see if the tale is more twisted then this,not really dark like I thought it would be and not enough magic at all!
Stefanie
Mar 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing twist on Snow White. I loved the unique nature of every character while still hinting at bits a pieces of the original idea. A wonderful surprise of a read.

Received an ARC from author
Amanda Jane  Williams
Sep 30, 2015
Susan Justad
Apr 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fun and enjoyable to read.
Steve Olsen
Mar 27, 2015
Cierra Mccauley
Apr 02, 2015
Bookish
rated it did not like it
Mar 31, 2015
Novel Grounds
Jul 07, 2015
GET A FREE BOOK >> www.renefolsom.com/newsletter

Rene Folsom, author of contemporary and paranormal, lives in Florida with her husband and three kids. She has officially diagnosed herself with creative ADD and often has a million and one writing projects going at once. In addition to writing, she is also a graphic artist who enjoys creating custom book covers for indie authors. She is definit
More about Rene Folsom...

Twisted Wolf Tales (3 books)
  • Tempt (Twisted Wolf Tale, #1)
  • Trust (Twisted Wolf Tale, #2)

“just a bit of fear made us more alert to our surroundings, but too much fear disabled us from seeing the truth.” 0 likes