Start by marking “Cougarette in the Country (The Cougarette, #2)” as Want to Read:
Cougarette in the Country (The Cougarette, #2)

Cougarette in the Country (The Cougarette, #2)

CeeCee Banks is going down – South, that is.

While her budding career at Platinum Noize is booming, CeeCee’s relationship with the gorgeous Jay Weston is bombing. When Jay asks her to relocate to New York with him, CeeCee uses her time in Atlanta managing Billy BadAss’s latest event to get a fresh perspective before she makes a decision. However, with trying to tame the re-
Kindle Edition, First Edition, 171 pages
Published February 22nd 2015 by Hampton Estates Press

To ask other readers questions about Cougarette in the Country, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cougarette in the Country

Amanda
May 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
I gave the first book 3 stars, but this one definitely gets a 4! The story is AMAZING! The sex scenes were more believable, more realistic, and way more fun to read. I kept thinking Billy BadAss was Lil Wayne. I absolutely would be disappointed if this went on to become a movie and Lil Wayne didn't play the part. I love the story going down to GA (I'm a GA girl myself!). I loveeeeeeeeeed her Aunt and cousin. That whole part of the book was beautifully written. Again, like in the first book, the ...more
Kara Volkmann
Feb 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
a real page turner

It was great to delve into the life of CeeCee more and get her background. You can feel the characters evolution in this book. I am already looking forward to the next book as I can see some of the fault lines we are getting set up for. Lots of fun!
CawfeeDrinker
Mar 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is one delightfully decadent story...ooooo! I LOVE it! And the ENDING!!!! Book #3 needs to be released sooner than later....what fun drama!
Chemia Davis
Jun 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this 2nd installment in the Cougarette series. Loved the flashbacks to CeCe's teenage years. This is a must read for all fans of the first Cougarette book.
Lisa Tetting
May 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Oh the mighty CeeCee and the trouble she gets herself into. I love this chick, but she is a magnet for all things drama. She and Jay go through the most unnecessary issues that could simply be cleared up with a little communication, but oh no not them. She would rather play games and deflect while he shuts down and ignores her for days. Nothing good can come when you're mad and not speaking to each other, but you both have very high sex drives.

I like how CeeCee is loyal to her clients. If she co
Why Yet
Dec 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
CeeCee was a funny youngin' but so were a lot of us at 16. I completely related to 16 year old CeeCee when she met Jim'Lee. Strawberries never sounded so good!
Feb 18, 2018
Eliza
Jan 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Debra Henderson
Jan 20, 2015
Nicole
Feb 04, 2016
Juliesmith
rated it did not like it
Apr 07, 2015
Bequi
Jan 10, 2018
Melody
Oct 27, 2018
Eliza David is the contemporary romance author of eleven self-published novels, including the Cougarette series. She was born and raised on the noisy South Side of Chicago, but now lives in quiet Iowa City, one of the renowned Cities of Literature. A member of the Romance Writers of America (RWA), Eliza also maintains a local literary presence, serving on the Iowa City Public Library’s Board of Tr ...more