Jump to ratings and reviews

Son of Rain #1

Besieged by Rain

Clay Jacobs harbors a dangerous secret. Evie, the object of his teenage obsession, isn’t human. But instead of destroying the supernatural threat, as he’s been instructed by the Rain—the organization he belongs to—he let her escape.

The memory of the one who got away not only haunts him but holds him captive and assaults him nightly. Unable to escape the visions, and the guilt, he races across the country to locate her and correct his mistake. Instead of the monster he expects, he finds a woman who ensnares him with her charms. In her embrace, Clay dares to imagine a different life. One free of the constant need to kill.

His family—and the oaths he made to them—is not so easy to escape though. When the past catches up to him, it won’t only be his happiness but also the life of his lover at risk. What will it take to free himself from the grip of the Rain?

ebook

First published February 26, 2015

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Michelle Irwin

41 books437 followers
Purveyor of words. Creator of worlds. Destroyer of feels.

Once upon a time, Michelle worked in a dreary office with only the voices in her head for company. Now, the voices in her head are characters on the page who will break your heart, lift your spirit, and make you feel like you have found new friends.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
2 (6%)
1 star
0 (0%)
Displaying 1 - 23 of 23 reviews
Profile Image for Monsterella Reviews.
186 reviews10 followers
February 27, 2015
Clay and his family are Rain elite, people who scour the Earth in search of monsters (anything not completely human/ supernatural) in order to save innocent lives. But are things actually as black and white as humans are good and everything else is bad? They will hunt down and kill anything that isn't human or bring it to the Assessors for studying and testing where fate will ultimately bring death. The training typically begins at very young ages and the elite are the families who have been involved for many generations; their infiltration runs deep from high ranking government officials to cabbies and everywhere in between. Members who decide not to follow the rules to the letter face the retraining from Hell.

Clay faces a harsh reality when he leaves his family in pursuit of the girl who disappeared from his life as quickly as she entered. When he receives confirmation of her location after not being able to get her out of his head for nearly two years he makes a life altering decision to chase her down and find out what it is about her that keeps her in his thoughts. After finding her and realizing she's not the monster he and his family thought she was he struggles with what to do next. Clay's time with Evie has proven to him that there is plenty of gray in the world and that the Rain may need to rethink their concepts, but getting them to see things that way is like finding a Griffin still living. When Clay's family tracks him down things take a devastating twist for everyone involved.

After Clay's family finds him fraternizing with the "monster" they immediately send him to endure the harsh retraining regime to ensure nothing like that would ever happen again. The sights and smells and sounds he witnessed would break nearly anyone but he must not let himself be broken in order to protect the secrets he's harboring. Just when he's about to break he realizes what needs to be done and finds the strength inside himself to do exactly that.

When Clay is finally released and is able to return to his life as a Rain operative he struggles daily with what his training has taught him and what his heart and mind know since he spent the amazing week with Evie. He knows he has to walk the tight rope but when his visions and memories are filled with the fire Evie invokes inside him it makes it hard to find a balance. Clay finally is able to even the scale between his heart and mind but then out of nowhere fate intervenes and his desires become reality. Can it be real, is he able to have what he truly wants, will his life finally become what he wishes for it to be?
16 reviews2 followers
February 24, 2015
Treat yourself...
This is a nicely written book! She does a great job of describing in detail the things we need to see. The story is beautifully heart-breaking and almost hopeless, but stick around until the end! I guarantee you that you will be addicted and craving more.

I'm not a big fan of paranormal romance, but I must say, I'm dying for the next book to come out!

Michelle Irwin made me a believer.
Profile Image for Kristy.
680 reviews
March 2, 2015
WOW, just finished reading 'Besieged by Rain' & what can I say... other than I need more Clay & Evie NOW! 'Besieged by Rain' is book 1 in the "Son of Rain" (SoR) series, which in itself is sort of a companion series for Michelle's "Daughter of Fire" (DoF) series which features Evie's story. I would advise you to read both Evie & Clay's stories, as instead of writing both POV's in 1 book/series like many other authors do, Michelle has written two series that intertwine in each others timelines & story plots. I love the idea as it saves alot of jumping around & confusion when reading.

In this book we follow Clay's journey of discovery, pain, action, denial, secrets & intense love.... Clay has been searching for Evie since the day she ran from him back in high school, secretly searching, using all of the Rain's resources, until finially he finds her. He leaves the Rain, his father & siblings to quench is NEED for Evie, finding & convincing her that he isn't a threat. I'm not going to ruin this intense book, no spoilers from me.... you have to read it for yourself.

I LOVED Evie's side of the story in 'Through the Fire' but it left so many questions, thank goodness Michelle had Clay's story all set out & had planned it this way. I found it answered so many questions that I had throughout Evie's book, as Clay is a bit evasive in 'TtF' when discussing things to Evie. Having now read both Evie & Clay's first books I understand both sides so much better than I did when I'd just finished Evie's POV. Michelle's ability to take her reader out of their mundane life & transport them into the lives of her characters is amazing... I felt everything I read, the pain, denial & everything that Clay was put through was enhanced in my mind... it was almost like watching a movie.

I CAN NOT WAIT till book 2 has been released for BOTH DoF & SoR series, I await them both with baited breathe.
Profile Image for Dilushani Jayalath.
862 reviews160 followers
February 20, 2016
*I kindly received an ARC from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review*

Unfortunately I couldn't finish the book. So relying on my review won't be the best in this case :D

I really liked this book but unfortunately for me I lost it thanks to the fact that I couldn't read for a long time due to work and now its archived -.- I would read it again if I had the chance. The beginning was quite nice and the characters were ok but I guess it's kinda unfair of me rating this without even finishing it though.
Profile Image for Ashley.
812 reviews49 followers
February 25, 2015
Again, I couldn't put down this book! I love reading from other characters POV, so this was a fast read for me. I love finally finding out what Clay went through those two years he was away from Evie. Learning about his training with the Rain, and his family. I loved learning more about the other 'monsters' in the world. It just ended too soon for me, can't wait for the next book already!
Profile Image for Diary of a Book Addict.
350 reviews6 followers
March 3, 2015
I was lucky enough to receive an arc of this book for an honest review

Let me start by saying that I love Michelle's books, she's one of those wonderfully talented authors that writes in a way that pulls you in to the story and makes you feel like you are right there experiencing everything alongside the characters... I could picture every 'creature' described so vividly.

Besieged by Rain is the first book in the Son of Rain series. The Rain are a secret organisation tasked with ridding the world of monsters, creatures and 'others'. The Rain believe that everything not 100% human is dangerous and should die.

Clay has been brought up inside 'The Rain' in one of the organisations elite families. His family has ingrained it into him that all 'others' are evil and cannot be allowed to live. Fighting alongside his family Clay has no problem dispatching 'others' without a second thought... Until he meets Evie

From the moment he first sees her, Clay feels a strong attraction to Evie, but Evie has a secret, a secret so big that even she doesn't know it until one kiss with Clay unveils it and sets off a chain of life threatening events.

What do you do when your heart tells you one thing and your head tells you another? When you fall in love with the enemy? Would you go against your family and all of the teachings that you have grown up believing? And most importantly, what do you do when loving the person you do puts you both in grave danger... do you fight or let them go? These are the decisions Clay must make.

This is a brilliantly written book and will have you hanging on to see what happens next. The characters are perfectly imperfect and very relatable. Being inside Clays head was at times heart breaking but at others really funny... Clay is one of those people that likes to criticise himself and he does so in some hilarious internal monologues:

"What's your next trick? Do you burst out into fucking song about bluebirds and rainbows and shit? Man the fuck up!"

I really enjoyed this book and cant wait for the next in the series.

PS. Eth is HOT and I want him ;-)

Profile Image for Hopelessly Devoted.
109 reviews11 followers
My Review
Clay Jacobs is one of the elite members of a secret society of ''protectors'' their job is to rid the world of, so called, monsters, what he wasn't counting on was falling in love with a beautiful violet eyed teenage girl (Evie) who is the epitomy of everything he should hate.
This is the story of a man that falls in love and does everything within his power to protect his heart, his family and his childhood morals. Imagine waking up one day and being forced to question every piece of morality that your parents have ever taught you? imagine no longer knowing what was ''right'' and what was ''wrong'' upon meeting Evie, Clay's forced to be cognizant of the fact that the world is not black and white, it is in fact a diverse prism of greys dipped in a thin veil of opinion.

While i adored Evie's story in 'Through the fire' it left a lot of unanswered questions (where did Clay go? what did he learn? what other beasts are out there?) 'Besieged by Rain' answers them all....and cunningly leaves you with a few more! Michelle has done what she does best here, She's dragged you from your own mundane boring existence, into her very own fantasy land of pixies and creatures that set your imagination on fire, moral dilemmas that make you think long after you've turned the last page and (perhaps most importantly) she teaches you a lesson in humility!

I utterly adored this addition and i'm waiting with baited breath for the next instalment!
5 stars!
Profile Image for J.A. Kenney.
Author 2 books17 followers
March 3, 2015
Besieged by Rain is book 1 in the Son of Rain Series by Michelle Irwin.

This is a companion book to Through the Fire the first book in the Daughter of Fire Series.

Clay is an elite member of THE RAIN, a secret organization formed to protect humanity from non-human threats. His family has served as hunters and executioners for generations. The rain views all supernatural creatures as evil monsters who must be destroyed.

But Clay strays from his family’s duty when he falls for Evie, a non-human, in high school. Two years later Clay tracks Evie down, desperate to see her again.

Evie has been running with her father all her life, but when Clay finds her they spend a few days together before Clay’s family finds him, and attacks her.

The story evolves with the two living separate and very different lives.

Full REVIEW at Smart Girls Love Scifi!
Profile Image for Kate Bonham.
Author 34 books214 followers
March 7, 2015
Ahhh Michelle has done it again, definitely making her the Queen of witty one-liners!! Clay's story was just as detailed and descriptive as Through The Fire.

Many gasps, and screams were had while I read this one and I found myself wondering if the Rain were really evil. They believe what they are doing is right, even if Clay is trying hard to believe it as well, his experience with Evie has left him a questioning and broken man. Different perspectives of stories always make for interesting reads and this one was no different.

Can't wait for the next instalment!
Profile Image for Romance Between The Sheets.
1,295 reviews63 followers
June 21, 2016
Please note this review may contain spoilers.

Clay is filled with a desperation to find Evie, the high school crush that got away and has haunted his dreams ever since. Actually, she's the one he stupidly pushed away in a moment of rage and disbelief after discovering she wasn't human. Even knowing what she is, he does everything he can to find her, unsure of what he'll do if he ever does: Should he turn her in or keep her secret safe? His search pays off and when he sees her for the first time in two years, his feelings for her get stronger and more confusing. When he sees her, talks to her and spends time with her, he's ready to give up his family, his beliefs, all he knows, just to be with her. She might not be human, but he knows she's not a monster he's been led to believe she is. But his family has other ideas and to protect Evie, Clay leaves her when she needs him most, returning to his family thinking it's for the best. If you've read Through The Fire, you know it wasn't the best for Evie. Nor was it the best for Clay. As punishment for protecting a supernatural, he is forced to endure retraining and has lost his rank and respect within the Rain organisation and his family. Despite the retraining, he still questions the actions and beliefs of the Rain. He understands that some of the creatures they hunt are evil and must be destroyed on site. But because of Evie, he starts thinking that not all supernatural beings are evil, and if they haven't harmed anyone, why should they be killed?

Clay: She’d been right; my family was nothing more than common murderers. And I was just like them. In fact, I was worse because I’d felt that what we did was wrong for the longest time and yet I did it anyway.

Clay went through an awful lot in this book and spent a lot of time questioning everything, from his beliefs, to his actions, to the actions of his family, to his loyalty to his family and to his family's loyalty to him. He has regrets and begins to hate what he does. I think he even hates his family a little bit, becoming bitter about how they treat him despite being family and constantly saying that family is everything.

I loved Besieged By Rain because we got to see Clay's POV, and we also found out what he got up to while he and Evie were separated. However, the book doesn't end at the same place in time that Through The Fire did, so we don't know what was going through his head after he and Evie escaped Salem or when they were found again. Clay and Evie are a modern day, paranormal Romeo and Juliet, but I hope their ending isn't as tragic.

I had this book for over a month before I read it. I really wanted to read it because I knew that if it was as good as Through The Fire, I'd love it and wouldn't be able to put it down. At the same time, I didn't want to read it because currently no other books have been released yet and I'd be stuck playing a waiting game to find out what happens next.

Through The Fire (Daughter Of Fire # 1) - Evie's POV
Besieged By Rain (Son Of Rain # 1) - Clay's POV

Besieged By Rain is a companion novel to Through The Fire, and I recommend reading Through The Fire before reading Besieged By Rain.

Clay: She shook her head, and I had to fight back the growl of frustration. I’d come all this way. I’d put in years of effort trying to find her, and she wanted to dismiss me with a shake of her head. It wasn’t enough. I wouldn’t accept it. She had to talk to me; she owed me that much for making herself so unforgettable.

For more reviews, please visit our website: www.romancebetweenthesheets.com
Profile Image for Jacky.
96 reviews4 followers
February 28, 2015
“Three hand-picked magnolias rested against Evie’s front door. I’d taken time to carefully examine each flower and had selected those particular three for their perfect white petals, symmetry and scent”.

Another well written story by a new and exciting author Michelle Irwin, I must confess that Michelle writes in a genre that I haven’t been reading lately (for me it’s normally mystery murders and who done it’s). However when asked to read as an ARC for her books I thought why not I am open to all genres so long as they are well written and her books are.

Michelle takes you to a world that is not only believable, but one that captures your imagination with all things supernatural whilst remaining true to this world and our natural surroundings abet American where both her series are set. From the first page I was captivated and didn’t want to put it down until I finished.

These two series can be read as stand-alone i.e. Read only Daughter of Fire or read only Son of Rain; however in my opinion read both, you won’t be disappointed.

Through the Fire is written through the eyes of a young woman Evie and her love for a young man Clay whose lives unfortunately clash. If you have read the her story you will understand or when you read Clay’s book you will understand.

Now on to the book in hand, Besieged by Rain (Son of Rain 1) is the companion series to tell Clay’s side of the story. This is his time to explain himself and his family, it fills the “What happened to Clay when” questions if you have read Through the Fire. However if you haven’t and you are just reading Besieged by Rain then the author will take you to a world of supernatural beings and how his family view the world and their mission in life.

“Clay Jacobs is a soldier. His family—elite members of a secret organization—are tasked with washing the world clean of all supernatural threats. Each new day brings the opportunity to fight at their side for a cause that he’s never doubted is just.‏

But Clay harbors a dangerous secret. The object of his teenage obsession was not human, and he failed to detect the truth until it was too late to destroy her. Even after she fled, he couldn't bring himself to report her. Now, the memory of the one who got away not only haunts him, it holds him captive and assaults him nightly. Unable to escape her hold on his mind, he races across the country to locate her and restore his sanity. Only instead of the monster he expects, he finds a woman who ensnares him with her charms. In her embrace, Clay dares to imagine a different life.”
Profile Image for Jamie.
Author 16 books160 followers
April 9, 2015
This review can also be found on: http://bbf-book-boyfriends.blogspot.de/

I truly enjoyed reading this book and am looking forward to the next one. Michelle has a great way of writing, making it easy to get into the story but also get lost in it. Her descriptive writing makes it easy to see each character and whatever goes on in that story, which made it all the more enjoyable.

The story itself was really fascinating to me as well. Clay, as a member of Rain, an organisation that hunts monsters, basically falls for one of those himself. Now we all know that disaster is imminent in those cases, but it was great to see the story unfold. It was tast-paced and yet you never had the feeling that you needed to put on the breaks because so many things happen at once.

Clay is a great character that we dive deep into. We see the struggles he faces daily in the story, not knowing what to believe and who to trust anymore. With falling in love with Evie, a monster he has learnt to hate early on in his life, everything is questioned. He doesn't know what's right and wrong anymore, and when he finally makes a decision, too many things happen that make him question everything all over again. I love this internal struggle and the search for something good and for reasons behind what you're doing. I know that Clay has a good heart and the heart in the right place, so I know that no matter what will happen, he will stay true to what he really believes in.

Evie on the other hand is a character I need to see more of. We mostly get Clay's side of the story here, and while Evie is involved in a lot of that, I would love to see what is going on in her mind, how she deals with everything life has been throwing in her way. We see how strong she is, how she doesn't let anything get in her way, and yet with Clay we also get to see her vulnerable side, the side that is carefree and happy. I loved that.

So thank you Michelle for letting me read this book, I truly enjoyed it from front to back!!
Profile Image for Alison.
457 reviews25 followers
February 4, 2016
5 Stars!!!

I was given this book in turn for an honest review.

Clay Jacob and his family are part of the Rain; an elite team whose mission is to rid earth of any creatures they deem supernatural and dangerous. Clay cannot forget the beauty of Evie and is determined to find her; it goes against everything he has been taught and will be the ultimate betray to his family. Do Clay and Evie stand a chance?

Michelle Irwin has given us a very well written and intriguing prospective from Clay; I really enjoyed getting to know the man I had fallen for in Evie’s story. At first I found the book a little slow going because we were encountering the events that we had previously read in Evie’s story; however Michelle wrote in a way that had you captivated and intrigued by Clay; it opened up your mind to exactly how he felt and how dangerous the Rain were. This book for me became enthralling when Clay and Evie parted; it was great to fill in the missing gaps of what happened to Clay in the time he and Evie were apart; we also got a much better insight into Clay’s family, their past and what makes them tick. Clay’s time with Evie truly changed him and his beliefs; you can feel the emotions he was fighting as he tried to please his family, the Rain and tried not to disappoint Evie. As Clay’s story progressed I was glued to the pages and completely captivated by his story; my heart truly hurt for him. Michelle Irwin did an amazing job with her deliverance of Clay’s story; I can’t wait to read Among the Debris and find out more about Clay and the Rain.

If you enjoy paranormal romances with action and suspense you will absolutely love Evie and Clay’s stories. I recommend reading Evie’s first book Through the Fire before reading Besieged by Rain.
Profile Image for Kat.
821 reviews31 followers
November 27, 2016
I had to grab the new Cover series - Paperbacks are on my Wishlist!

Having read book 1 of Daughter Of Fire Series I knew most of what' was happening from Evie's POV, and I've always been hesitant in reading books of a story that's been told before by a different character, and so far Ms Irwin has done well to give enough detail and perspective through Clays eyes to keep me invested in the book.

This book is a good companion to Through the Fire . Ms Irwin has done a great job at bringing us Clay's POV and a deeper look into the mind of 'Rain', especially 50% through the book, I am not going to say what happens, but at this point was where I really got interested in the story because we find out what Clay was doing when he left Evie in book 1.

Ms Irwin has a talent for writing paranormal books, I like them because her characters are different, and the Hunter Group that are tasked in eradicating these Paranormal's has a great scope for more books, I do hope that she does continue to focus on 'The Rain' as although there are lots of books that are centered on the 'Hunters' of the supernatural, I liked her spin on the group and the ties to Noah and the Floods when they first started their campaign of hunting the 'Supernatural's' left on Earth.

Reading this series reminds me of my favourite TV show 'Supernatural' so if you like that TV series then this book may interest you as it did me.

We are left with a cliff hanger, as with Through the Fire but its not too bad, and I look forward to seeing where Ms Irwin takes this series next.

Profile Image for Karen Harper.
383 reviews
April 8, 2015
When I first found out about Besieged By Rain, I thought it was just simply Through the Fire written from a different point of view. Well, it is, but it’s not. Are you confused? I’ll explain it to you.
Through the Fire is the first book in the Through the Fire series and it is written from Evie’s point of view. Evie is the main character and Clay Jacobs is a very important character in that book. Besieged by Rain is the first book in the Son of Rain series and it is written from Clay’s point view. Clay is the main character but Evie is an important character in that book. However, throughout a lot of both books these two characters are separated and so Evie and Clay needed their own series and books.
Even though I was aware of these facts before I started reading Besieged By Rain, I was still a little bit sceptical, BUT I WAS WRONG!
I loved this book! Not only did I get a different point of view, I also got to know Clay so much better. Whereas as before, I wasn’t sure I liked him, now I understand and love him. I can’t say I sympathise with The Rain, but I definitely sympathise with Clay.
So if you are the one of those readers who doesn’t like books written from a different point of view, do NOT let this stop you from reading Besieged By Rain. I’m glad I read it and you will be, too.
I gave Besieged By Rain 5 stars.

Written by Karen from A Thousand Lives Book Blog
Profile Image for Donna Sweeney.
661 reviews14 followers
January 8, 2016
Kindly provided with an ARC via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review........

Dear god what a fantastic starts to this series !!! Gripping !!! No, enthralling !!

This is Clay *bits knuckle to stops self doing girly fan scream* and Evie's story. He's sworn to protect the world for paranormal's......no mercy and Evie is paranormal.........see the problem ?

Well, this book is written from Clay's POV and follows on from Evie doing a runner in high school where they met. Clay has left the Rain (the organisation set about eliminating paranormal's) and two years have passed. Clay is determined to show Evie that he is not a threat and that he wants to be there for her, with her. Sounds perfect ?.......there's always trouble in paradise !!!

I devoured this book and I am PRAYING that in the next installment all works out well !! Pretty please Michelle !!

First class read and well done Michelle !!. Many thanks for this opportunity xxx

Later peeps xxx
Profile Image for Demelza Carlton.
Author 165 books3,721 followers
August 15, 2015
I'd already read first book of the companion series to this one, Through The Fire, so I knew some of the chain of events that would take place in this book, but following Clay certainly takes you through a very different perspective!

Evie's story is a tale of survival against all odds; Clay's is one of a very physical bloke fighting the brainwashing he's been subjected to all his life, while being both pulled and repelled by his family relationships as he comes to terms with his overwhelming attraction to Evie. He's a flawed soldier, because he has a conscience, constantly questioning his orders and the motives behind them. And it could be his undoing.

Telling the same story from a different perspective is difficult to pull off well, but Ms Irwin has definitely done it, for which I applaud her. Now I want to know what happens next...
61 reviews
March 2, 2015
I really enjoyed getting the other side of the story, although a few parts were repeated from Through the Fire. This could be a stand alone, but I believe you must read Through the Fire as well. I must admit at first I could only see Evies side of this and was reluctant to give Clay a chance or trust him. I am so glad I did he is in such a tough position and I'm not sure he can leave. It feels like his family has an iron grip on him and he has no choice in his life. I can't wait for the next book to find out where this all leads!!!!
Profile Image for SydneyGen.
193 reviews2 followers
May 21, 2015
Clay, He's back again. I fell in love with him and his ability to protect those he loves in the first book Michelle wrote.

This one is an unusual, but cool style of going back, but not really going back.

Clay can be my book boyfriend any time. She weaves a great tale that will keep you turning page after page.

Read it!
Profile Image for Beacullen.
519 reviews7 followers
November 19, 2015
What a fun book! It has such a different story idea, that I just loved it. I've never read anything before by the author and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. I liked that it wasnt just a cut and dried, boy meets girl, falls in love then gets married and has 2.5 kids. This story is far from that, and FAR more fun. I look forward to more in this series.
Profile Image for Denise.
2,718 reviews
September 6, 2016
I am sort of ambivalent about this story. It had all the things a good story should have. Boy, girl, family that wants to keep them apart, some fae and other supernatural creatures. I just didn’t feel it.
Clay is obsessed with Evie, or he would be if he could just find her. She and her father disappeared and he has had no luck figuring out where they went. Finally, a software facial recognition program catches a glimpse of Evie in Charlotte, NC and Clay is off.

Clay’s family is in a secret organization called the Rain. The Rain’s purpose is to find and kill supernatural beings, all in the name of protecting humans. Unfortunately Evie is a Phoenix and Clay’s family won’t hesitate to kill her if they find out. He finds the girl he has been dreaming of, only to have his family show up. Not. Good.

I just couldn’t get into Clay’s obsession with Evie. He didn’t really know her all that well, so why was he so obsessed? Maybe there is something deeper in this that will be explained later, but I am not sure I am going to bother trying to find out what it might be. I did not feel any connection to any of the characters, and no connection to their cause. But, on the good side there were none of the misspelled words, or wrong word tenses that plague some ebooks so that is a plus.
Profile Image for Amanda Wise.
99 reviews2 followers
November 1, 2015
Amazing book!!
I received a copy for an honest review.
At first I was nervous about reading this novel. I LOVED Daughter of Fire, and to read another book about the same story but from a different point of view scared me--other authors have failed at this, but Michelle Irwin did a FANTASTIC job!!!
Not only were we able to see into Clay's heart-we also are able to understand more about their relationship and mourn for Evie & Clay both due to all of the hardship they have endured.
I can not wait for the next book in both series!!! ;-)
Displaying 1 - 23 of 23 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.