Start by marking “Falling for Jillian (Love Under the Big Sky, #3)” as Want to Read:
Falling for Jillian (Love Under the Big Sky, #3)

Falling for Jillian

(Love Under the Big Sky #3)

From New York Times bestselling author Kristen Proby comes the third romance in the Love Under the Big Sky series, featuring a veteran struggling with PTSD and the one woman who can help him recover—and learn to love again.

Jillian thought she was a city girl through and through; the fast cars, high fashion, and glamour—she loves it all. But when her ex tells he
Published January 27th 2015 by Pocket Books

Catarina
4 Falling Stars.

Jill and Zach had a hot one night-stand a few months ago. But a misunderstood set them apart and they almost didn’t’ talk to each other again. Now Jill left Los Angeles and he’s back on their hometown and Zach is completely retired from the army and he’s also back, taking care of the Lazy K with Josh. Now that they’re together again Zach is decided to fight for them, but when you throw a teenage son, a bitchy ex-wife and fears from the past in the mix, their relationship is not
Amy | Foxy Blogs
I love Ms. Proby’s alpha males and this book did not disappoint. Zach King is a veteran and single dad to a preteen boy. Home from his duty in the military he is now living on his families ranch raising his son and helping his twin run the ranch. He is fiercely protective of his family and when he reacquaints himself with Jillian he is persistent on winning her over.

Jillian moved away after high school and got married. Upon returning after the breakup of her marriage she is rebuilding her life. Her support systover.
Rachel Reads Ravenously
3 sweet stars

Jillian and Zach had a one night stand six months ago where Jillian woke up alone and immediately flew back to LA. Now she's back in town and her and Zach have avoided awkwardness. But now Zach wants to take a shot at a relationship, but with all of his baggage from being in the army and the fact that he needs to keep a secure environment for his son might get in the way of their happiness.

To be honest, I didn't like this book as much as I was hoping I would. Loving Ca
Beverly
Jan 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars

Oh this story and the feels! This story touched on something very personal to me, so it effected me in a way it may not effect the average reader. That being said, I truly enjoyed this story!

After discovering her husband has been cheating on her, Jillian divorces him and moves back to Montana. Jillian’s marriage was never perfect, he was verbally abuse and ignored her, in addition to their
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
5 Save it all till the last stars!!*****

photo DA44220A-9FD0-493E-A619-605EB72A6F08_zps8ayrigct.jpg

I absolutely undoubtedly will class Kristen Probys reads as my Top Favourite reads for when I want that happy feeling you know a mug of coffee its raining outside sit on the settee a blanket and curl up and go into a different world, the kind of reads saved for the weekend and this was no different what I
Lyndy Ann ♫
Falling for Jillian is the third book in the Love Under the Big Sky series and my favorite of the series.

Jillian and Zack had a one night stand months ago but because of crossed wires they have been avoiding each other ever since, now thanks to a snow storm and a broken furnace Zack come's to Jill's rescue and takes her to the Ranch to stay warm.

Spending time with each other and time with Seth Zack's 12 year old son, they quickly fall for each other again and are soon hotting up the
Emma ~ The Indecisive Reader ~
5 stars!

My favourite of the series. Friends to lovers, second chance, hot, steamy, dirty talker, sweet and romantic! Tick tick tick!
I loved Jillian and Zack's story. They had baggage, but they overcame it, eventually. From a misunderstanding from a one night stand, they tried to avoid each other. But you can only fight it for so long. And the giving on part, aaahhh! Zack had a deliciously dirty mouth, which surprised me. Alpha male and possessive. Great dad to Seth. Jillian was strong, st
Dee Montoya
Feb 11, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, netgalley
***3.75 Montana Stars***

(Arc kindly provided by publisher via Netgalley)

photo d5e572bc-dfae-46fb-84ef-565b8a0414cc_zps30108779.jpg

Falling For Jillian is a tender story about finding love and believing in the magic of a second chance at happiness.

Jillian and Zack are both back in their hometown looking for the love and support of their families after struggling with painful pasts. They shared a night of passion once but were both terrified of the inteStars***
(Arc
Claire Robinson
Jul 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shit-hot-series
5 - "I could have lost you before I ever really found you." Stars!

I love Kristen Proby, I don’t think there has been a book that she has written that I haven’t at least fallen a little bit in love with. Even the characters that you don’t 100% warm too, still always have a little something about them that you can get onboard with.

Falling for Jillian is the third book in the Love Under the Big Sky Series, and once again Ms. Proby has managed to bring together a cast of characters and storylines that you cannot help but feel a partwith.
Falling
Sleepless Readmore
Mar 19, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2015
4 I fell for Jillain (AND ZACH) STARS

Zach and Jillian

description

You’re mine.
You belong on the ranch with Seth and me,
and I’m never letting you go ever again.
I’ll screw up... I will make mistakes,
but you have to know that of every person
that drifts in and out of your life,
no one will ever love you the way I do.

description

I adore this series and am no stranger to exposuredolifemistakesagainmemineclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
Michelle
*ARC kindly provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review*

I enjoyed this book loads the story was really good I could put it down I just needed 2 know how things would go

This book was about Zack an Jillian they had a lil hot session a few months back an then wires got crossed an they started 2 avoid each other which made things a lil weird when Jillian's heatin broke she had 2 ended get help an how came but the gorgeous an very hot Zack King
Over the next few days think got a lil heated betw
Sabrina
Falling for Jillian takes place a a few months after a one night stand turned bad the next morning by misunderstandings. Jill is now back home from L.A and avoiding Zack at every opportunity she can. Zack, now retired from the Army, is home helping his brother with the ranch, raising his son, Seth. Tired of him and Jill avoiding each other he decides it's time for them to give each other a chance.

Jill has been hurt before, first by her parents and then her scumbag ex husband. It's hard for her
ARC provided by publishers in exchange of honest review

[image error]

First and foremost, I absolute adore and love Kristen Proby’s books. She has a way of making her readers feel and enjoy those butterfly feelings of love. And in her newest release, Falling For Jillian, the third book of Love Under The Big Sky Series, Ms. Proby has manage to capture the hearts of her readers once again with a book that is filled with love, family, friendship, and second chances.

#FallingForJillian

Family and second chances at love and life played a bireview
[image
Jan 20, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 01-signed
Jillian is returning home after her failed marriage. Life in LA is a far cry from the calm of Montana, but after her marriage falls apart due to her cheating ex; home is exactly where Jillian needs to be. Months prior she shared an incredible night with Zach, but it all ended the next morning. Now months later she can’t stop the way her body reacts to his.

Zach headed off to the military as a way to make a life for his family, when a unplanned baby comes along. Leaving Seth behind was a struggle
Bj
4.5 "Sugar" Stars for the Story and 5 "Fantastic Performers" Stars for the Narration!

Falling for Jillian is a gripping story about second chances, and how love heals all wounds. I loved the attention in this story not only to the couple, but also to how their relationship affected the hero's 12 year-old son. It's funny, in the romance genre there seems to be a glut of billionaires, powerful CEOs, rock stars, athletes, etc; but it's been a while since I've read an honest to good love story
Amy
May 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another amazing book by Kristen Proby! Seriously, I love the characters she writes and she never disappoints me! This story is told from dual pov's and can be read as a standalone.

Falling for Jillian follows the story of Jillian and Zach. Jillian has just moved back home after ending her marriage. She's trying desperately to move on with her life. However, moving on isn't easy, especially when she finds out that not only has her ex remarried, but also gotten his new wife pregnant; so
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®
5 stars http://amzn.to/1sJSXgO
In my review of Loving Cara, book 1 in the Love Under the Big Sky series, I commented that the book contained one of the best scenes ever for a secondary character; well that 4th of July scene with Zack King so had me wanting his happy and Ms. Proby did not disappoint. I was lost in this book and now THIS is my new favorite Kristen Proby book!

Falling for Jillian tells the story of Zack King, the twin brother we met in Loving Cara (book 1) when he returns from war. This boo
♡Tonya♡
Falling for Jillian turned out to be yet another awesome story in this series. Zach and Jillian had both been through relationship nightmares and considered themselves to have a lot of baggage. Jillian was a strong, yet vulnerable heroine. She fell for Zach and his preteen son Seth. I loved her interaction with Seth. So heartwarming. When life throws them a curve ball, Zach reacts poorly and hurts Jillian. I appreciate that he tried hard to apologize, I also appreciate that Jillian didn't make i ...more
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
ARC provided through NetGalley for an honest review.

4.5 Fierce Stars

This was my favorite of this series.

Jillian is back in Montana after finding out her cheating ex-husband is having the baby she always wanted with his new wife. But that means she's back in Zach's sphere, especially since her best friends and sister-from another-mother, is living with and engaged to Zach's twin brother, Josh.

A misunderstanding from their encounter in Loving Cara has caused both Zach and Jill to think the other isn'
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Ashley's review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

4.5 Stars

Falling for Jillian is the third book in Kristen Proby's Love Under the Big Sky series. It is the story of Jillian and Zach. Jillian is the best friend of Cara from Loving Cara Book 1 and Ty's sister from Seducing Lauren. Zach is the twin brother of Josh from Loving Cara which sets up the series.

Jillian has known Zach her entire life as he is best friends with her brother. She has recently moved back to town after her
Mandy
Jan 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, arc
This is my favorite book in the series! I loved Zack and Jilly! I have been waiting for Jill's story since Loving Cara and this did not disappoint. Single dad Zack has been through a lot - he's served in the military and went to war. While he was away, his ex-wife was shacking up with guys who would hit his son. When he moves home to the ranch and has custody of his son, Seth, his priority is being a good dad. Jilly had a bad marriage, tried for years to get pregnant and couldn't. One day, she c ...more
CC
May 28, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series
I did really like this one. I was nervous that the time apart would bug me in that it was a result of miscommunication and being stupid/stubborn. But, with their personalities, it worked. I would have liked to get to know Zach better. Felt like his POV was just focused on conversations with Jill. Not a lot of deep thought or perspective. It was pretty sweet. Had some drama and angst. No cheating!

Overall, very enjoyable!
Jul 27, 2013 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
ARC provided by publishers in exchange of honest review

~Full Review to Come

[image error]
Lisa
Aug 21, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015, january
This is a great addition to the series and definitely my favorite. Dark, Sexy and Charming Zach and spunky Jillian were great together. Their story is low in angst (Yay!) and high on sexy moments and romance. Great to see everyone from the prior stories, especially Seth.
☕️Kimberly
Coffee dates with Falling for Jillian

Kristen Proby is a new to me author and I decided to venture into this contemporary on audio. It was quite the experience with its dual pov’s and heated romance.

First date: Jillian has decided to return home to Montana. She is recovering from a failed marriage and the realization that she will never be a mother.  However, she is happy to be back among friends and closer to her brother. I quickly learn that Jillian had a one-night stand with Zach, her best f/>First
Melissa
4.5 small town stars!

“You’re mine. You belong on the ranch with Seth and me, and I’m never letting you go ever again. I’ll screw up...I will make mistakes, but you have to know that of every person that drifts in and out of your life, no one will ever love you the way I do.”

Highly enjoyed this latest installment in the Love Under the Big Sky series!

For me, getting to read any Kristen Proby book is a treat! While her other series has a special place in my heart, I love that the bo/>“You’re
Sunny
Jan 26, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
ARC Review. 3.5 stars

Originally posted at Love Affair with an e-Reader

Falling for Jillian is Book 3 in the Love Under the Big Sky series. This book is a fast read. The narrative gets to the point pretty quickly. Kristen Proby has a very easy writing style that is straightforward and engaging. I enjoyed the interaction between the two characters. Their relationship felt sweet. The drama doesn't take a deep dive, maybe because although I liked the characters, I did feel not invested in them. I think/>Falling
Sonya Heaney
Originally posted HERE .

I’m not going to lie: I got a nasty surprise when I started reading this book and discovered it was written in first person, present tense! It’s something pretty inescapable in current fiction for young readers, but it’s not something I would ever have expected to find in an adult contemporary romance.

Clearly Kristen Proby is a good writer. I enjoyed her characters and the very “real” feel they had about them. This is contemporary romance with genuine
Emma
Jan 18, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic characters. Heart warming. The ideal of belonging to such a loving, compassionate family.

I love the characters Kristen Proby creates; the friendship and close-knit families she weaves together make me utterly envious, and yet my heart-warms every time I read one of her books. The idea that these sort of families exists is the equivalent of finding the holy grail for me.

Both Jillian and Zach have had their fair share of disasters where relationships have been con
Ally.Always.Reads
Jul 08, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: single-parent
Lorelei James & O...: Falling for Jillian--Buddy Read 41 13 Feb 28, 2015 10:48AM
Turning Pages At ...: Monthly Read: Falling For Jillian 29 30 Jan 28, 2015 08:08PM

• Baby, It's Cold Outside
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Brendon (Alluring Indulgence, #8)
  • The Dark Scarlett
  • Explicit Detail (Explicit, #2)
  • Do Not Go Gentle
  • Unexpected Fate (Hope Town, #1)
  • Stowaway Bride
  • Charade (Swept Away, #1.5)
  • Zack (Cold Fury Hockey, #3)
  • His Southern Temptation (The Boys are Back in Town, #2)
  • Start Me Up (Hearts and Crafts, #1)
  • Lucky Me
  • Conflagration (The Wellingtons, #2)
  • Childstar 3 (Childstar, #3)
  • When I'm with You: When We Are One (Because You Are Mine, #2.8)
  • Unbearable Guilt (Breathe Again, #2)
Kristen was born and raised in a small resort town in her beloved Montana. In her mid-twenties, she decided to stretch her wings and move to the Pacific Northwest, where she made her home for more than a dozen years.

During that time, Kristen wrote many romance novels and joined organizations such as RWA and other small writing groups. She spent countless hours in workshops, and more mornings than

Love Under the Big Sky (3 books)
  • Loving Cara (Love Under the Big Sky, #1)
  • Seducing Lauren (Love Under the Big Sky, #2)
“Even if you don’t believe in the man himself, you have to believe in the magic of Christmas, Seth. That’s what Santa is.” 4 likes
“Men may come and go, but my friends will be a part of my life forever, and that is the best thing I could ever ask for.” 3 likes