Start by marking “Rhythm and Rapture (Dancer's Desire, #2)” as Want to Read:
Rhythm and Rapture (Dancer's Desire, #2)

Rhythm and Rapture (Dancer's Desire #2)

What would you do if a simple date turned out to be the date from hell?

Jade Louis was happily living her dream as a Broadway dancer in New York until a traumatic night sent her fleeing to safety in small town West Trenton, Louisiana. Although no one there knew her secret, she was constantly in fear that her ex-boyfriend would find her and finish what he started.

Aidan Sin
Published January 30th 2015 by CreateSpace

To ask other readers questions about Rhythm and Rapture, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rhythm and Rapture

Red Cheeks Reads
Apr 10, 2015 Red Cheeks Reads rated it really liked it
Jade Lewis has a demon that has been haunting her for a few years. Aidan Sinclair is the guy that became her friend when she moved to Louisiana. Aidan has felt something more for Jade but has been happy with just being her friend, for now. When an unexpected trip to Dallas springs up, Jade and Aidan find out that being friends isn’t all they were brought together to be.

I would recommend reading book 1, Pointe of a Passion, in the Dancer’s Desire series. Just because characters are reintroduced a
Tammy Marshall
Jan 31, 2015 Tammy Marshall rated it it was amazing
Traumatic events Led Jade to run. Nobody knows here secret. Aidan wants Jade bad but knows she has secrets. When Jades past finds her, will she trust Aidan enough to let him in? This is a great love story of one mans need to protect her and keep her safe and break barriers around ones heart.

Will he keep her safe? Will she let him in or will she run? I guess you are going to have to read it to find out. You will not be sorry. I promise. Another awesome book by This author!!!
Amy
Jan 24, 2015 Amy rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! This book is a fantastic continuance of Pointe Of Passion!!! I seriously was dreading getting close to finishing. I didn't want it to end. Another amazing book Annalie!!!! You should be soooo proud! Can't wait for Book 3 in this series!
Spunky N Sassy
Feb 16, 2015 Spunky N Sassy rated it it was amazing
Sweet N Sassy Book A Holics Rating 4.83

~~~~~~~~~~Ashley's ★★★★★ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Jade has been through a lot and have a trouble past she can't run far away from. Aidan new he found his dream girl the moment he first saw her and waited patiently to make her his. Can she learn how to accept her relationship with him or will lose it all. I received this ARC copy for a honest review. Wonderful journey to read how everyone found their happy ever after.

~~~~~~~~~~Amanda's ★★★★★ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Point of
Bea LaRocca
Jan 23, 2016 Bea LaRocca rated it it was amazing
Rhythm and Rapture is the second book in the Dancer's Desire series, a fast-paced read that packs a little more action than the first book and reveals the secret that Jade Louis has been hiding from her closest friends. We meet Jade in Pointe of Passion, one of three young women that share a love of dance and who have each enjoyed dancing professionally in their chosen style. A series of unfortunate circumstances have led them all to leave the apartment that they shared in NYC and relocate to We ...more
Tami czenkus
Jan 29, 2015 Tami czenkus rated it it was amazing
Simple Pefection!! Annalie once again grabs your attention and keeps you in the edge of your seat with suspense and hot steamy scenes!!
Jade left her dance career in New York fleeing a terrible situation.....
Right to West Trenton where she meets Gorgeous kind Aiden Sinclair, they are drawn together but Jade keeps Aiden at arms length due to her fear to let any man get close to her.
An instant friendship ensues but Aiden and bigger plans for his Jade until her past catches up with her and she's on
Kim Sutton
I received an ARC of this book for my honest review.

I loved the first book in this series and this one is even better!

This is Jade and Aidan's story. Jade has a secret and she's running from it, but won't tell anyone whats happened to her or why she's so scared! I really feel for Aidan, he's been in love with Jade from the moment they first met, and he's trying his hardest to show her that he won't hurt her.
I just felt like shaking Jade and saying 'don't be stupid stop turning the poor guy dow
Lynn Smith
Mar 08, 2015 Lynn Smith rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book for an honest review.

Book two in the Dancer's Desire series. Jade running from a tragedy that occurred in New York, runs to Louisiana to Mia and Livi. Hoping the distance will keep her safe. Aidan brother of Jaxson from book one fell in love with Mia on sight. But he can tell she isn't ready for a relationship. So he is happy to be her friend to she is. As her past catches up with her she runs again and this time Adian chases.

I loved Aidan. Another alpha in the fa
Jamie Rhodes
Jul 11, 2015 Jamie Rhodes rated it it was amazing
This is a second book in a series. I do think that you should read book one before this, but if you didn't then you will be okay. We met Jade and Aidan in book one. Jade is a dancer who has come to be with her two best friends and teach at a dance studio. She and Aidan met a year ago and have been close friends since. Aidan wants more. He really loves Jade, but he can sense that she is scared of something. That something comes to light in this book and causes Jade to run. Aidan follows. The runn ...more
Page Turners
Oct 14, 2015 Page Turners rated it it was amazing
Jade and Aiden are the perfect addition to this series and their story was heartfelt and inspiring. Jade is running from her ex and a tragic secret. She runs to Mia and Olivia’s dance studio to help teach and no one could be happier about that than Aidan. It only took one look and Aiden was crazy about Jade. These two form a friendship and then agree to move to the next level but as always secrets do not stay hidden forever and their love will be tested. I think Aiden was the best book boyfriend ...more
Sherry Haynes
Jan 29, 2015 Sherry Haynes rated it really liked it
This book was part of the eleven books in the From Darkness Comes Hope: A Sexual Assault Survivors Anthology. Being a survivor myself I wanted to be able to support the cause as well as read books by some amazing authors.

When a date turns into a nightmare, Jade runs. But how long can you run before your past finally starts nipping at your feet? In this journey from an abused relationship to happiness, Jade finds out what really matters and what it takes to finally have your dreams come true.

Th
Bookreviewmoo
Apr 10, 2015 Bookreviewmoo rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s
I was gifted this for an honest review

Another fab story which has your attention from the very beginning which is a must for me, it tells the story of Jade and Aidan...

Aidan has loved Jade since he first laid eyes on her, they became good friends but she wouldn't let it go any further, we find out in the prologue why this is and this is the story telling how she and Aidan deal with it all!!! Its great with the twists and turns and a hellova HEA!! I cant wait for Olivia and Cooper's story...

5 ☆☆
Vikki Love
Apr 05, 2015 Vikki Love rated it really liked it
Received an arc in exchange for a honest review.

I really liked the first book in this series and this one is even better.

It was an easy read and the characters were fun.

I liked how the secondary characters continued to play a role throughout the story.

The story itself was fantastic and I couldn't tear myself away from the pages, I read the book in one sitting.

I can't wait for the next instalment.
Melissa Cheslog
Apr 11, 2015 Melissa Cheslog rated it it was amazing
Absolutely a great book! Jade and Aiden are so sweet! Jade has a dark secret and will risk everything to hide it. When Aiden goes after her the reader is rooting for him to keep Jade safe and to claim her! The story is very well written and the plot is intriguing. I love the way the characters interact with one another and how the story is woven. I cannot wait for the third book!!!
Arthetta Rodgers
Jun 29, 2015 Arthetta Rodgers rated it really liked it
I absolutely could not put this down. Jade's innocence was captivating and finding love after a tragedy always makes a good story. Aidan is my hero and his love for Jade was overwhelmingly refreshing. I can't wait to read Cooper and Livi's story. Jade having a twin was a welcomed twist, but, the best surprise was a baby :-). Awesome read. Thank you Annalie for creating theses characters!
Judy Green
Jan 25, 2015 Judy Green rated it it was amazing
This story was a pleasure to read. I enjoyed this second book from the Dancer's Desire Series as much as I did the first one Pointe of Passion.
The writing was excellent with great characters and realistic drama.Once I started reading it, I couldn't put it down!! I would recommend this book as well as the first book from this Author!
Cindy
Jan 30, 2015 Cindy rated it liked it
*received for free through Goodreads First Reads

This book was alright, didn't really grab my interest but the writing was decent and the premise sound.
Patricia Blevins
Mar 15, 2015 Patricia Blevins rated it it was amazing
Awesome story about Jade and Aiden. This book just shows that sometimes you have to go through Hell before you can find your Heaven.
Allison Vallier
Allison Vallier rated it it was amazing
Jul 07, 2015
Christy
Christy rated it it was amazing
Aug 06, 2015
Ashley Stevenson
Ashley Stevenson rated it it was amazing
Jan 30, 2015
Kaitlin Ann
Kaitlin Ann rated it liked it
Apr 13, 2015
Meghan Holden
Meghan Holden rated it liked it
Nov 29, 2015
Kim Mote
Kim Mote rated it it was amazing
Mar 03, 2015
Kristen
Kristen rated it it was amazing
Jan 30, 2015
Antonette Pierce
Antonette Pierce rated it really liked it
Jun 10, 2015
Mariah Hunter-hall
Mariah Hunter-hall rated it it was amazing
Aug 17, 2015
Cathy Kenworthy
Cathy Kenworthy rated it really liked it
Apr 03, 2016
OKbook Hoarder
OKbook Hoarder rated it really liked it
Feb 25, 2015
Karyn Weidman
Karyn Weidman rated it it was amazing
Aug 06, 2015
  • Unbreak Me (Second Chances, #1)
  • Atlas
  • Chasing Midnight (The Darkest Desires of Dixie, #1)
  • Gnome, Alaska
  • Betrayal (Southern Belles, #2)
  • Race to Kill (Love and Scandal, #1)
  • Claimed (101 Nights, #1)
  • The Proverbial Mr. Universe
  • The Quarterback Sneak ('Fantasy' Football, #4)
  • How To Kill Your Boss - An Erotic Love Story
  • Miss Congeniality (The Misses Trilogy, #1)
  • Subject X
  • Acts of Desperation
  • Hot Rock
  • Seven For A Secret
  • Unlikely Venture (Venture, #1)
  • Always Room for Cupcakes (Cupcakes, #1)
  • Rock Notes (Heartbeat, #1)

Dancer's Desire (3 books)
  • Pointe of Passion (Dancer's Desire, #1)
  • Enticing Encore (Dancer's Desire, #3)