Start by marking “Massacre Magazine: Issue 5” as Want to Read:
Massacre Magazine: Issue 5

Massacre Magazine: Issue 5

Delve into the icy depths of the Massacre winter horror and dark fiction anthology.

Dark Fiction and Verse
Pain Management – Patrick R. Moody
The Box – Mandi S.
Kindle Edition
Published January 16th 2015 by Massacre Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Massacre Magazine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Massacre Magazine

Start your review of Massacre Magazine: Issue 5
Catherine Cavendish
Jan 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I eagerly awaited this fifth issue of Massacre Magazine and my wait was rewarded with eight brilliant stories and poems. I loved the variety and relished the darkness each of these highly individual contributions brought. If I have to pick a favourite, I think it would be The Cathedral by Chris Capps. There was just something different about that story that haunts me still. All these authors were new to me and I look forward to reading more from each of them. The team behind Massacre do a brilli ...more
Susan Roebuck
Feb 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I've read every Massacre Magazine and each one never fails to provide an excellent read. Issue 5 didn't disappoint with an array of authors who possess incredible imaginations, each geared to send a shiver down my spine. I think my favorite this time was Miranda Freeman's If you Believe it's Real about a man who thinks he only has 25 minutes left to live. Chris Capps's Cathedral was probably the scariest and Stephanie Smith's Deliverance was fascinating.
Issue 5 is well presented, and a bargain
A.R.
May 12, 2016 rated it it was ok
I found with this magazine, like most "horror" magazines today, that you were lucky to get one good story. Sometimes you do, though I don't think the collection great like Chillers Magazine in the 80s.
The Grim Reader
Mar 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Bloody good

For the price you really cannot beat this magazine. Some great fiction and poetry on offer for all you lovers of dark fiction. Always a great way to discover new author's.
Rod Torrance
Oct 15, 2019
Christopher
Dec 25, 2017
H.M Pridemore
Sep 12, 2016
Julia
Jan 17, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Brags
Mar 26, 2015
Ahmed Ibrahim
Apr 10, 2015
Ian Donnelly
Feb 04, 2016
Paul
Mar 15, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Rayjan Koehler
May 05, 2017
Phillip
Jun 17, 2017
Krzysiek (Chris)
Oct 15, 2019
Julia has spent most of her life living in Cambridgeshire, England - atmospheric and the perfect inspiration for ghost stories. She devoured horror stories as a teenager, including James Herbert and Stephen King in her list of favourite authors, moving on to Clive Barker and Peter Straub. As a child she would watch anything that even vaguely looked as if it may be scary... so perhaps it is only na ...more