Start by marking “Fat Louise (Biker Bitches, #2)” as Want to Read:
Fat Louise (Biker Bitches, #2)

Fat Louise

(Biker Bitches #2)

She needed a hero; instead, she got Cade.

Cade was no hero. He was a nomad, a wanderer with no ties and he liked it that way. Hired out to save Fat Louise and her spoiled sister from a cartel run Mexican city was a risk he was willing to take, for the right price. With a certain gray eyed woman on his mind, he set's out to find her, fuck her and forget her. No harm, no foul
Published January 23rd 2015 by Young Ink Press (first published January 22nd 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Fat Louise, please sign up.

Tabs
Jan 17, 2015 rated it it was ok
Fre06 Begum
This author really has a theme going with her cheating male leads that I am getting quite sick of. Of the top of my head the only male lead I liked was Shade at least he did no run hot and cold like the others. This guy was a cheat and I could not believe Fat Louise forgave him even knowing he was having sex with another woman the night she lost their baby I honestly don't think I could have been as nice!
🅙𝔲𝔩𝔷
This must be the worst jamie begley book I've ever read, It doesn't even deserve 1 star. cade was an absolute douche! !! Who goes off and has a temper tantrum because the person they call doesn't answer right away and when they explain they simply forgot their phone in his room. does he go oh wow I was worried. no he doesn't he simple goes and cheats with lots of other women!! what a dick and looser. sorry nothing in this story could have made up for that. I'm tired of reading about weak ass men ...more
Courtney ellis
Jan 22, 2015 rated it did not like it
It doesn't even deserve one star, I absolutely hated it.
I hate when the male lead sleeps with others after he has slept with the heroine, especially when the heroine gives him her virginity.

Cade was a total arsehole repeatedy cheating on jane (fat louise) even on the night she miscarried their baby, but she still took him back! most of the heroines in these books dont have a spine and let men walk over them because they love them, its bull!
Annmarie
I fucking hate cheating scumbags. Enough said.
Jackie  Kiwibooknerd
Jan 17, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: jamie-begley
I don't even know where to start. I feel so disappointed in this book, its like its not even by this author....who I might just mention is one of my all time favourites. I love her Last Riders Series, not to mention her others, but somehow this one is falling way behind the rest!!!!

The hero and I use this term very lightly was such a mother freaking douchbag/asshole from start to finish.....I mean, yes we know in the beginning of a book, the lead character is gonna be a hard ass and man whore, b
Sara
Oct 19, 2017 rated it did not like it
I hated it. I hate books with cheating. I should have read other reviews before jumping into it.
Shaly
Feb 10, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: jamie-begley
NO...JUST NO!

How could Jane aka Fat Louise get saddled with a cheating manwhore like Cade! That was just cruel, even for Ms. Begley! What I always liked about Jane was how sweet and innocent she always seemed, even though her best friends are quite possibly tougher than all those bikers they hang out with. Yeah she was a bit wimpy at times and hell even a doormat, but so sweet. I felt awful that she had such a low opinion of herself and I couldn't understand why. She totally proved her worth in
Chantal ❤️
Dec 05, 2016 marked it as read-when-i-am-brainless
HERO SLEEPS AROUND AFTER HER!

Can't touch this one.
JUST NOT HAPPENING FOR ME.
Luzia Bielefeld *BookWhore BR*
==> Re-read 2016, march 30
==> Read 2015, january 24

==>cheater scumbag + doormat
Kat
Jan 19, 2015 rated it it was ok
Lisa Filipe
So, I am just going to put it all out there and say...Fat Louise broke my heart...yep...I cried, and I know that you will be just as touched as I was once you get into FAT LOUISE, the second in the Biker Bitches Series by Jamie Begley. I think the only other JB romance I cried during was KNOX'S STAND, but that's cause I was super emotionally involved with Knox and Diamonds story...and Knox is a friggin marshmallow.....(#TeamKnox), sorry, back to Fat Louise (Jane) and Sexy Mr. Cade....love him, h ...more
Janina
Jan 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: tbr2015
This Book is about Fat Louise

and Cade

She needed a hero; instead, she got Cade.

He expected a biker bitch who knew the rules; instead, he got Fat Louise.

The Story starts with Fat Louise beeing down in Mexico trying to save her Sister Bailey,

and she doesnt want any help from her Biker Bitches, she wants to do this on her own.

Cade is the Mercenary hired to find and rescue both sisters.

The Mission in Mexico is extremely dangerous and doesnt go as planned at all!

Shy, timid and sweet Fat Loui
Julia's Book Haven
I loved Fat Louise but I really didn't warm up to Cade till the very end and that was reluctantly
Rachel K
Liked the first book so much better! Spoilers...

Without a doubt, Jamie Begley is a good writer. And because of how much I enjoyed reading Sex Piston (no matter how much the name made me cringe), I had high expectations for this one. Unfortunately, it missed the mark.
For the most part, I liked Jane aka Fat Louise. I really felt for her and how she has always been made to feel she is second best, and was excited to read about her journey.
The first half of the story was intriguing and kept me glue
Vashti
Jan 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book about one of my fav " biker bitch" Fat Louise.My reading slump broke with this book and I was a happy camper.
At first, Cade was an ass and typical manslut, but he did redeem himself towards the end. I wished that this book could have been longer to draw this couple's romance out more as I felt shortchanged in the romance dept, but it was great to see Sex Piston and her crew. The Last Riders made an appearance and it makes me want Lucky's book now.
Therese
Jan 24, 2015 rated it liked it
I enjoy reading Jamie's books, but alway end up rating them lower than expected...I think it would be great if just one of her H kept their d#?k in their pants...then I reckon I would be getting into more stars!
Sheyla ✎
Jan 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
 photo fat.jpg

photo bike.gif

Jane "Fat Louise", (what a name!) is not fat, she does eat a lot and frequently. She's usually the quiet one in this girl biker's group. She trusts her friends to defend her and keep her safe but when her half sister is in trouble in Mexico, she's determined to save her and bring her back home without endangering her girlfriends.

Cade Reed is a mercenary, when Fat Louise's dad pays him to rescue the two girls, he can't turn down the money. When he meets them, he can't seem to decide what to d
Alpha Possessive Heroes
description

I'm loving the cover but isn't Fat Louise supposed to be.. er.. fat? or a lil chubby? O_O

Yeah?

Maybe?

Ok.

ANYWAY.. can't wait to read this book!

As far as I remember, Fat Louise is more interested in food than dick so this will be interesting! Ohh.. and she loves Popeye's fried chicken! (just my kinda girl!)

Edited:

4.5 Stars! I loved Jane aka Fat Louise! I don't know but I really have a soft spot for doormatish heroines. She's insecure but did not come off as whiny.

Now Cade.. sigh.. I'm not real
April Brookshire
May 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bikers
SPOILER ALERT!!!!

So I'd read reviews and was prepared for the cheating hero of this book. The weird thing is that I wasn't annoyed with him while he was screwing other chicks, but once he'd decided he wanted to be with Jane (Fat Louise) and was pursuing her big time, I kept thinking what an asshole he was.

And thank god Jane mostly went by her real name throughout the book! Fat Louise was only thrown in here and there. One of the reasons I hadn't read this book sooner was because of how much I h
Diana's
Mar 08, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bump-it-up
This was such an emotional read for me..
Not sure if I was PMSing or something but I couldn't stop the damn waterworks sheesh..
Cade had me wanting to rip his balls off a few times but he grew on me EVENTUALLY..
and Jane was just so gullible.. I wanted to shaker her up a bit as well!!
Three Chicks
Jan 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 Fat Stars!

Review by Natasha Gentile

I am in love with Jamie Begley and her Last Riders series. I will read anything that she writes, and I have to say that when I get these books I am one very scared person, because with Jamie you never know what you're going to get and who is going to get it!

This time she is back to the Biker Bitches and oh how we have missed Sex Piston and her crew.

Fat Louise has gotten herself into a pickle. Actually not really Fat Louise, more like her sister Bailey. She
Angie
I loved this book. It was a bit different. More emotional. Begley managed to make me shed a few tears.

Fat Louise (Her real name is Jane) is off to Mexico without her biker bitch friends to save her beautiful and spoiled sister, Bailey, from her cartel boss of a husband.

Cade is a retired missionary who comes out of retirement for the can't-pass-up money that Jane and Bailey's dad offered to bring them both home.

Getting out of Mexico is an adventure for sure. It was fun to read. Jane has a huge cr
Rebeka Duran
2.5/3 stars

I wasn't really to interested in this story. It didn't hold my attention very much. I do love Fat Louise and Cade was an okay H. But other than wanting to know why they called her Fat Louise I didn't care for it.

I am looking forward to other stories by Jamie. This one just wasn't for me.
Justadele
Jan 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book made me cry TWICE, my heart literally broke for Fat Louise & I still feel that Cade is a little undeserving, but I really enjoyed the story & thought it was a great second book to the series, right Sex Piston & Fat Louise are now taken who's next?
Leona Woolfolk
Feb 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Disclaimer: Originally reviewed at Crafting By The Pound, https://craftingbythepound.com/fat-lo...

Fat Louise by Jamie Begley was both a surprise and a treat for many reasons, I’ll try to detail them all in this review but if I can’t try to add this story – heck this entire series – to your never ending TBR and experience it for yourself.

With the way things ended in both Sex Piston – all we learned about Fat Louise, and (I believe) Shade, the entire world that Jamie Begley created within these tw
Brandi

It was a good read for me. I liked getting a little action in Mexico but loved heading back to Jamestown. What kind of fell flat for me... that intense connection I so desired between our heroine, Fat Louise, and our Hero, Cade.

My heart couldn't help but break for Fat Louise aka Jane, time and time again. She was crapped on so many times- by her father, her sister, her mother, her step-mother and then Cade. Her sister was THE worst. That spoiled, selfish b**** should've rotted in Mexic
Raj
This biker bitch book started off differently with the scene set in Mexico and then switching to Jamestown. Very little was known about Fat Louise’s character apart from her love for food (chuckle) being there to help her crew at a drop of a hat, and being protectively guarded by the Biker Bitch crew consisting of; Sex Piston, Killyama, T.A and Crazy Bitch. Fat Louise had a lot to live up to and in this book she really shined and stepped into her own shoes, proving her own self-worth and throwin ...more

• The Coming Home Place
  • UnKiss Me (Angels Warriors MC Trilogy #1)
  • Wicked Dix (Hard Love Romance, #2)
  • Sweet Ride (Ride, #2)
  • Murphy (The Skulls, #2)
  • The Demonica Compendium
  • Aching To Exhale (Bantorus MC, #2)
  • Her Secret Pleasure (Death Lords MC, #2)
  • Savage (The Healer #3)
  • Misappropriate (Death Dwellers MC, #1.5)
  • Desolation (Jokers' Wrath MC, #4)
  • Arrow of Time (Marauders, #1)
  • Exquisite Trouble (Iron Horse MC, #1)
  • Chasing Claire (Hells Saints Motorcycle Club, #2)
  • Redemption (Defiance #2)
  • Predator's Claim  (Gemini Island Shifters, #4)
  • Truck Stop Tango
Jamie Begley's Reading Order:
1. Razer's Ride (The Last Riders)
2. Viper's Run (The Last Riders)
3. Knox's Stand (The Last Riders)
4. Sex Piston (Biker Bitches)
5. Teased (The VIP Room)
6. Tainted (The VIP Room)
7. Shade's Fall (The Last Riders)
8. King (The VIP Room)
9. Cash's Fight (The Last Riders)
10. Fat Louise (Biker Bitches)
11. Riot (Predators MC)
12. Shade (The Last Riders)
13. Stand Off (Preda

Biker Bitches (6 books)
  • Sex Piston (Biker Bitches, #1)
  • Merry Blissmas (Biker Bitches, #3)
  • Train's Clash (The Last Riders, #9)
  • Crazy B!tch (Biker Bitches, #5)
  • T.A. (Biker Bitches, #6)