Start by marking “Escapology” as Want to Read:
Escapology

Escapology

it was ok 2.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
A short story (2,000 words) based on an apocryphal account of a true tale. In 1910 Harry Houdini jumped from Prince's Bridge in Melbourne, Australia. What happened was a shock to the thousands gathered on the banks, even Harry himself.

The banks of the river were paved with mud and the water was a murky brown. Not much has changed in this regard since Harry came to town.
Published November 2nd 2014 by Pockets Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Escapology, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Escapology

it was ok Average rating 2.00  ·

Start your review of Escapology
Mae Clair
Sep 05, 2015 rated it liked it
Unusual and different. A very short story. I picked this up because I had read Chris Winterton's novel FOLK, which I thought was amazing (5 stars) and I was looking for something else by the author.

I think I just wanted more from this tale, although it does pack a punch at the ending.
Lisa
Mar 11, 2015 rated it did not like it
This is a very short story told from different points of view... It was a bit difficult to follow as it was sometimes confusing as to who was telling the story. I think it could have been better.
Lisa
John Lewis
Jun 12, 2019
Cathie Johnson
Oct 07, 2019
CHRIS LIKES HATS, WHICH IS GOOD BECAUSE HE WEARS MANY. FOR HIS NOVEL FOLK, HE HAD TO WEAR QUITE A FEW.

He’s made a career out of being a polycreative; writer, designer, art director, musician, producer, creative director and new dad. Chris is one of many in a growing breed who’s as comfortable swapping the fedora for the straw boater as he his swapping the keyboard for the, well, keyboard.

He has