Start by marking “Rowan: Branch 1 of the Tree of Life” as Want to Read:
Rowan: Branch 1 of the Tree of Life

Rowan: Branch 1 of the Tree of Life

Nearly a century ago, Rowan Nemed died by lightning strike. The divine bolt ignited something magic and she was transformed into something rare, powerful, and fey: sidhe.

Sidhe survival depends much upon one’s ability to remain hidden from other supernatural creatures and magic users who would exploit them. Rowan has lived for several years in the pressure cooker of Holly
Published February 25th 2014 by Hen House Publishing (first published February 23rd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Rowan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rowan

Start your review of Rowan: Branch 1 of the Tree of Life
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Rowanna Green
Mar 23, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A beautifully written start to what promises to be an intriguing series. Ms Bargo has a great sense of what her supernatural characters will have to go through in order to prevail in modern-day USA, making it an interesting and informative read, packed full of credible scenarios and behaviours. Her characters are lovingly drawn, to the point where I was disappointed to lose one of them early on, and spent a page or so reeling from the loss before I could fully re-engage with the story.
Paranormal Romance Junkies
This book was a really good read. I enjoyed most of the characters and there were quite a few plot twists and turns which always kept you guessing. Overall a enjoyable read and I will look forward to reading what this author has in store for future books.

4 out of 5 fangs
~Storm
Ruby Binns-Cagney
For a 42-Chapter-length book I felt the story could have packed a bigger punch.
I felt the pace was really slow; there were some parts where the story didn't move along at all.
For the series starter this book didn't compel me to want to read the rest in the series. I was a little disappointed.
Debra Gaskill
Sep 17, 2020
Kira
Aug 27, 2014
Holly Bargo
Apr 25, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-books
Megan Tayti
Aug 26, 2019
Jeanna Massman
Mar 13, 2020
I've been writing stories since I was old enough to put pencil to paper. My mother raised me on books by Laura Ingalls Wilder, Carol Ryrie Brink, Elizabeth George Speare, Marguerite Henry, and Walter Farley. Wilder and Farley are probably contributing factors to my decades-long love affair with horses, particularly Morgans.

Horses comprise a significant part of my life. We didn't live on a farm and

News & Interviews