Start by marking “Play My Game (Stark Trilogy #3.7)” as Want to Read:
Play My Game (Stark Trilogy #3.7)

Play My Game

(Stark Saga #3.3)

For fans of Fifty Shades of Grey and Bared to You comes an erotic, emotionally intense eBook novella from J. Kenner, bestselling author of Release Me. Following fan favorites Damien Stark and his wife, Nikki Fairchild, Play My Game is the story of their first Valentine’s Day as newlyweds, and offers an alluring glimpse of Jackson Steele, the alpha male featured in Kenner’s ...more
Published February 17th 2015 by Bantam

To ask other readers questions about Play My Game, please sign up.
Janice Wylds Play books on the android device not out til 17th feb 2015

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5 ★'s

Damien and Nikki are back from their honeymoon and just in time for Valentine's Day. Nikki is a little upset thinking Damien has forgotten but of course, he hasn't...she just has to play his game.

Even though I had just got done with the series recently, I was really happy to see this coming out. It's always nice to get an update on this couple and what a wonderful story it is!

I loved Damien's Valentine scavenger hunt. I think that JK was quite inventive in coming up with all the clues
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

♥♥♥♥♥

Perfect little Valentine's Novella about Mr. & Mrs. Stark!
And we got to meet the hero of the next book ... Mr. Jackson Steele!

description
description description description description

Smokin Hot Book Blog Email
❤Casey❤
Apr 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
***4.5 stars***

This is the third (#3.7) of the "after the trilogy" novellas about Damien and Nikki Stark. Only to be read after the trilogy and other novellas. It is short and basically meant to give us a background story to lead into Say My Name (Stark International Trilogy, #1) by J. Kenner .

It is the week before Valentine's Day and Nikki thinks master of the universe and her husband, Damien, has forgotten about it. Little does she know, he hasn't. Nikki only has to "Play his Game" to get her present. And what a very sweet present it is. Who knew Da
Sofia Lazaridou
Jan 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: to-read-2
I really liked the novella. Usually I am not a fan of authors who expand their trilogies or series like that, but I approve this one. I loved the treasure hunt. I am quite happy when I see a couple been so in love with each other and blissful. To be honest, I would like a novella happening when Nikki finds she is pregnant or when the time for their first child is coming.

There is a guest star appearance of Jamie and Ryan, which is nice. Of course, there is some drama happening, but it's mostly ab
-C-
Jun 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
For my wife for Valentine’s Day,
A proposition, if I may—
Three clues for you,
You know what to do—
And if you want your present to claim,
You’re going to have to play my game
Now here’s the clue that I speak of:
Tell me, darling Nikki, what is sweeter than Love?
Shannon
Play My Game

The Characters:

Damien Stark
Nikki Stark

The Story:

This is our first peek into married life for Nikki and Damien. They seem to be settling in well. Damine is the king of romance, Nikki is so fortunate. A lot of this center’s around Valentine’s Day, Nikki and Damien’s first together. They have been through so much I forget they haven’t been together all that long. As usual these two are very sweet and thoughtful in their gift giving.

The Random Thoughts:

4 Stars
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Loved catching up with Damien and Nikki. Post marriage life is suiting them, just a shame that everyone else cannot leave them alone!! (review to come)
Julie B.
Feb 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars. Looking forward to Jackson's books now. :)
Ana 👑 Fernandes
Apr 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
3,5⭐ ...more
Bing
Feb 22, 2015 rated it really liked it

A novella about Damien and Nikki's first Valentine's as a married couple. Although it was a short story, it was packed with sweet romance, hot scenes, and the ever-present intrigue and outside forces trying to cause problems for our seductive billionaire. Now that they were married, people were aware of Mr. Stark's kryptonite, the one person he would do anything and everything for. He used to be invincible, arrogant of his power, because there was no one he cared enough for who can be used to hu
Melissa
the ending was lacking

So I couldn't wait for this because I have LOVED this series, but this was so short and lacking of any real plot that I am disappointed I even paid $1.99 for it. Trying not to spoil what happens but this is entirely about their Valentine's Day, and the "dramatic" element to the story wasn't even wrapped up. Something bad might happen, and in the end it doesn't and that's the end of it. There's no answer to whodunit and the incredibly short novella just ends. Kinda lame, it'
Tanaka K
Feb 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Damien Stark and Nikki Stark. They are my favourite couple to read. This novella is when they are married and enjoying their honeymoon. I love their dialogue and they are disgustly in love that it makes me sick lol. It seems there is always someone after them and they never get rest from the outside world. There is always a new threat or someone who just wants to cause trouble for them. This novella also introduces Jackson Steele and I cant wait to read about him and Sylvia. Thank you J K ...more
Brenda
Feb 21, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: meh, so-plain
He is an excellent husband but this was more of the same...
Lisa
Mar 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.5 steaming stars. I love Damien and Nikki so this was a nice and extremely sexy novella.
Ray
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
it felt a less inspired story. it had it's moments, but overall, I wanted more. I felt the story was thin. I grew tired of the scripted scenes of intimacy. Perhaps I have read too much of these characters, but less detail might have a stronger effect. The writing of the scenes weren't remarkable. They could easily been inserted anywhere in the story without any adverse effect, they were that much alike. Sorry I wanted more from the characters and yhe author.
Wendy LeGrand
Jan 16, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Play My Game is a brief glimpse into the now married life of Damien and Nikki. It focuses on their first Valentine's Day as a married couple. Damien sets a scavenger hunt in place for Nikki leading up to the days before Valentine's Day. The story is full of romance and emotion, and lots of sex, but that is exactly what I expect from these two.

We also get some suspense in this book, with some anonymous person trying to blackmail Damien and Nikki, which has happened to them before in previous book
Heather / Obsessed With Myshelf
We pick back up with Nikki & Damien right after their honeymoon…they’re adjusting to their new life as husband and wife and it’s still a little surreal. The title of the novella ‘Play My Game’ is in reference to a game Damien creates surrounding Valentine’s Day; this game is adorable AND sexy. Damien continues to be unnervingly desirable and the connection between him and Nikki only grows with each page. There was a lot of swooning taking place while I read this novella. Nikki’s great here t ...more
Nikki
Mar 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
J. Grayland
Oct 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love the turbulent romance between Damien Stark and Niki Fairchild and this is just another chapter to paste into their life book I will never be able to get enough of Mr & Mrs Stark.
Kel (Faerie-bookworm)
I received this copy from Netgalley for an honest review.

Such a cute story full of romance and adventure. If you haven't met Nikki and Damien yet then I suggest you do.
Michelle Kemp
Jan 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series. Damian is so HOTTT . I wish i had a Valentines Day like NIkki
5 Stars This is a must read series you will love it Like i do
J. Grayland
May 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mary
Aug 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As Damien and Nikki return to the real world, leaving the dreaminess of their honeymoon behind, Valentine’s is ahead as their next event to celebrate as a couple. Damien is clever and sets up a scavenger hunt for Nikki. As they work to find a normal routine, a new threat looms that not only effects them but also Nikki’s best friend. Damien struggles with how to protect Nikki and Jamie from this new threat. Add in all the hot and steamy sexy encounters for Damien and Nikki and you have another fa ...more
Theresa
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Stark Ever After 3.7 the Honeymoon trilogy.

Just a few weeks after they get back is their first Valentine’s Day and Damien arranges a romantic scavenger hunt. But it doesn’t take long before a crisis arrives.

Fave scenes: Nikki’s clue change and Sunshine.
Joann
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
It was ok
Macaela Conder
I just wish this couple would get their drama free HEA. I feel bad for Nikki. She had to deal with the past again
Nuella
Jan 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You can never get enough of Damien and Nikki. Thank goodness for these novellas! Their journey is one you have to follow
Carla
Jul 28, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
This is an indulgent romantic adventure novella, centered around a married couple's Valentine's Day scavenger hunt. Fun.
Shanea
Sep 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
It continues

I love every bit I can get of Nikki and Damien. This did not disappoint. Just too short as always.
Mirella Deboni
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series of Nikki & Damien
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Find Me in Pleasure (Dark Pleasures, #2)
  • Keep Me (One Urge, One Plea, Keep Me Trilogy, #3)
  • Sore Spots (The Last Good Knight, #2)
  • No More Secrets (Moan for Uncle, #3)
  • Strength in Numbers (Strength in Numbers, #1)
  • Ecstasy Overload
  • The Chalet (Submissive, #3.5)
  • The Sweetest Torture (Sexy Shifter Shorts #1)
  • One Night with a Santini (The Santinis, #8)
  • Stronger with You (With You, #2)
  • The Office Slave (The Office Slave, #1; Red Hot Fantasies, #3.1)
  • Cherished (Adam & Ella #3)
J. Kenner (aka Julie Kenner) is the New York Times, USA Today, Publishers Weekly, Wall Street Journal and #1 International bestselling author of over one hundred novels, novellas and short stories in a variety of genres.

Though known primarily for her award-winning and international bestselling erotic romances (including the Stark and Most Wanted series) that have reached as high as #2 on the New Y

Stark Saga (6 books)
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Claim Me (Stark Trilogy, #2)
  • Complete Me (Stark Trilogy, #3)
  • Anchor Me (Stark Trilogy, #4)
  • Lost With Me (Stark Trilogy, #5)
  • Damien (Stark Trilogy, #6)
“Does it involve getting naked and going back to bed, and you assuring me that you didn’t marry me for my culinary skills?” 1 likes
“Except I am; I always am. Even when I am not touching him, I am connected to him.” 1 likes