Start by marking “One to Chase (One to Hold, #7)” as Want to Read:
One to Chase (One to Hold, #7)

One to Chase

(One to Hold #7)

Paris fashions,
Chicago nightlife,
Secrets and lies...
Welcome to the North Side.

Marcus Merritt doesn't chase women. He doesn't have to. But when the spirited and sexy blonde who left him wanting more shows up in his office looking for work, little things like the rules seem ready to be rewritten.

Amy Knight is smart, ambitious, and back home in Chicago to care for her mother.
Published June 25th 2015

To ask other readers questions about One to Chase, please sign up.
Tia Louise LOL! Official release date = June 25!!!!!

Wendy'sThoughts
Jun 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Tia Louise fans, Romance
4.5 A Sleepless Night Reading So Good Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free
I don't know why I think I need to sleep...I must have decided it wasn't necessary....especially when I could spend those hours with Marcus in my bed instead...

Oh, I mean reading about him.

Yes, Me and Marcus alone...

Well, again not entirely alone as there was Amy Knight. I forgive you Marcus with becoming obsessed about her.
After all, she was amazing at that wedding of your sister's... and she got you all hot and bothered ...and t
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Mar 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
IT"S LIVE!!!

4.5 I Have To Have Her Stars!
(ARC provided by author)
(BR with Kelli C.)

photo fa37a2a3-a4ae-4ff1-bb46-5a3be39effea_zpst4c7zcyn.jpg

photo 696b53fc-2810-4acf-bdad-b88997aee2f5_zpswmrhjiqa.jpg

I was first introduced to Marcus & Amy in Runaway, a prequel to One to Chase that is free. http://www.amazon.com/Runaway-One-Cha... In Runaway they are both attending a friends wedding in Wilmington when they cross paths. They are instantly attracted to each other, and have a passionate hot as hell hookup that leaves Marcus wanting more, and Amy doing what she does bes
Pam
4.25 “A little business. A little pleasure.” stars
“Baby, we’ve been flying since Day One.”

Marcus is said to be one of Chicago's most eligible bachelor and the best legal shark in the business. His skills are unparalleled, his needs easily sated; nothing shook him, nothing made him want more...until his little runaway comes walking through his door.
I called her a baby. She called me an old man—it still makes me chuckle. She challenged me to a drinking contest then she rocked me like a hurr
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 Stars

Women don't run from me. Not when I want to catch them. She projects a hotshot image in her power suit and heels, but one thing I know about runaways. They're afraid.

It seems that Tia Louise just keeps getting better and better. There's one thing I'm guaranteed when I pick up one of her books, and that's the fact that I'm going to be getting one hot alpha hero. Whether a marine, a cowboy, an underground fighter, she never fails to deliver and now she can add one sexy lawyer under her
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo otc7 cover xB by sb_zpsfgypwq42.gif

Yay! Looking forward to reading! But back-logged.

Want to know how they met? FREE novella! [AMAZON LINK]

Marcus Merritt is 35 years old, a lawyer with a tattoo…. Yum!

With FREE novella it’s a stand-alone in series.

BLURB:
Paris fashions,
Chicago nightlife,
Secrets and lies...
Welcome to the North Side.

Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
4.5 Angel Kissed Stars

**ARC generously provided by author in exchange for honest review**

This is book 7 in Tia Louise's One to Hold series and it was amazing! This author made me a believer in her talent the day Derek and Melissa hit my e-reader. I have followed each character and their journey throughout this series. Some tales were angsty, some suspenseful, others more thoughtful. Not one of them were lacking in the intimacy department as each one was beyond scorching hot!

In my opinion there i
Jacqueline's Reads
Jul 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 Run with me Stars

This is my first Tia Louise book. I’ve seen her books loads of times and I’ve wanted to pick them up forever. One to Chase is a standalone and is part of the One to Hold series. You can read the mini-prequel, Runaway. It’s free and it explains how Amy and Marcus meet. It doesn’t give anything away. I read Runaway after I read One to Chase (but I’m odd like that. I like to read novellas after I finish the main book).

Amy had some stuff that’s happened to her and because of that
Michelle
I m in luv with a new man in this series

Marcus is a very well know lawyer in Chicago an as worked his ass of 2 get there he is well know in Chicago with the ladies an as never had 2 chase a woman in his life until he meet the gorgeous woman at his sister's friends wedding he's not been able 2 get her of his mind since they had there super hot hook up the only think was he thought he was havin a nite of passion he ended up in his room alone he never thought he would c this girls again until she
Tia Louise
Jan 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
If you love sexy, naughty office romance with a dirty-talkin' alpha male who's not afraid to act on impulse, then this one's for you.... Hot Hot HOT!!!

Get ONE TO CHASE Now:
Amazon: http://smarturl.it/OTCA
iTunes: http://smarturl.it/OTCi
Nook: http://smarturl.it/OTCN

*Also available in print & audiobook!

<3 MUWAH
Olga therebelreader
5+++ ‘WE ONLY FLY TOGETHER’ STARS

I am so over the moon over this book.

This is the first book I’ve read by Tia Louise and I have to admit I’m completely amazed!! Ms. Louise’s writing is so descriptive and so intense…what a thrill ride! WOW I have been missing out, this book had everything I love sex, angst, hot alpha male and smart sassy heroine.

Her characters were well rounded and developed. No immature nonsense and over the top drama. I loved the dual POVs, I found the back story intriguing an
Claire Robinson
Jan 15, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: shit-hot-series
3 - Uncertainty is essential. Stars.

I am a big fan of Tia Louise and the One to Hold series. I have read and loved every book prior to One to Chase, and as such it is with real regret that I can't offer a higher rating for this installment.

"A little business. A little pleasure."

Marcus and Amy’s story was an easy enough book to read, but for me it lacked the depth of background and emotional connection that I have always felt with the previous books and characters. Derek, Patrick, Stuart and S
JewelsyGoolsy
Jun 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

Where do I even begin to express how much I love and adore Tia Louise? So last year, I decided to read one of her books... then BAM.. I was addicted. I wanted more and couldn't get enough of her books. Yes, I was one of those readers who would stalk her upcoming new releases. And how could I not since she introduced me to Derek, Patrick, Slayde, Stuart, and now my new obsession Marcus.

#OneToChase

For all you romance book junkies, I will just have to t
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
4.5 Stars!!

WOW!! What an explosive opening!! Marcus Merritt – another totally swoony book boyfriend from Tia Louise!! ONE TO CHASE is a standalone; however, I highly recommend reading the other books in this series so that you can meet the other characters and fall in love with each and every one.

Marcus and Amy Knight are both independent to the extreme. Amy is running from her past and Marcus, well, he just has zero interest in any kind of lasting or deep relationship. This stunning lawyer is
Chu
Jun 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Rating: 4.5 Stars

Are you ready to experience spontaneous combustion? Ah yes – better have those fire extinguishers beside you because you are in for a one, hot, sexy and rollercoaster ride.

Tia Louise had always that capacity to make her readers swoon with delight and pant until they ran out of breathe. One thing is for sure though, she will never leave you unsatisfied.

These two have some serious chemistry in One To Save, and I was just too excited that I finally had the privilege to read their s
.Karéz.
4 Stars!

It's my fifth or sixth read(i honestly lost count) basically i've read all Tia Louise's One to Hold series. and let me say, her work keeps getting better and better with every book i read - and honestly One to Chase is by far my favorite one in the whole series.

I loved this book because it focuses more on the main characters and you really get to know them. Marcus and Amy they really are a great match. loved how they were so perfect for each other. so passionate.

All in all, One to Chas
Jelena Bosh
Jun 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Review coming soon!

Anna (Wicked Book Blog)
One to Chase, book #7 in the One to Hold series is all about chase. One important tip for those who are about to read this book: it is a standalone, however you will miss much not reading previous parts. I've been with this series from the very beginning and it is a pleasure to watch how the characters develop.

Marcus Merritt and Amy Knight, these two are quite the pair. Both stubborn and independent. They share a colorful past. One encounter in particular, which was the start of their affair, th
Aleatha Romig
One to Chase brings new characters to our group of loved One to Hold characters.

This is part of her ONE TO HOLD series but can easily be read as a stand-alone. I LOVE everything about this series. The characters are strong and sassy and the storylines are fun and super sexy! If you've met any of these characters or if this is your introduction, you don't want to miss Marcus and Amy! Perfect beach read!
Anas Attic  Book Blog
Sep 09, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audio, audiobook
review_onetochase_rect
One To Chase (One to Hold Book 7) by Tia Louise
Can Stand Alone easily. Erotic Romance.
One to Chase is the first book from Tia Louise that I have read. I rarely read books in a series out of order, but I was assured that this is a true standalone, in fact, Tia Louise said she was thinking of making it a spin-off. I did, however just find out that there was a free 50 page prequel called Runaway that I wish I read first.
"I called her a baby. She called me an old man—it still makes me chuckle
Sharon Shovan
Jul 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really, really loved this story. The title "One to Chase" is very apt to the story. Neither Amy or Marcus will ever chase someone and they do not do relationships. But since the wedding where they met sparks flew and each of their memories stay deep in their minds. They meet again and the spark is still there but neither will admit it. Will one give in or is their past too hard to put aside?
Djg
Amy and Marcus. Their hook-up was detailed in the short freebie "Runaway"

Spoiler for you girls who don't like it when characters hook up with other people after they've met. This book opens with Marcus getting a blowjob in the men's room of a fancy restaurant and it's not our heroine. This is happening a few weeks after his hookup with Amy and neither one of them expects to see each other again but that's a big no way for some readers.

I'm really torn. The first 2/3 of this book I thought the mai
Shayna
If you are looking for a romance that will put a huge smile on your face and a shade of pink to your cheeks, ONE TO CHASE by Tia Louise is the one to get! Anyone who has been following Ms. Louise's ONE TO HOLD series will expect something scorchingly sexy and romantic, and to say that ONE TO CHASE did not disappoint would be an understatement. Not only did Marcus and Amy's story turn up the heat, but this blistering HOT contemporary contained so much heart and emotion, that towards the end of th ...more
Melissa Jones
Jan 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This series and this author are at the top of my all-time favorites list! I always know when Tia Louise releases a new book in this amazing series that I'm going to LOVE it just as much if not more than the last and WOW, One To Chase is a sizzling edition that I could not devour fast enough!

I have to say that I fell hard and fast for Marcus Merritt, the sexy powerful lawyer who has created his own successful law firm and made his mark at the top of the Chicago elite. Marcus is very career drive
Rebecca
Jun 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Every time Tia Louise releases another book in her fabulous One to Hold series, I can't wait to dive in and see what conflict and angst her newest hero and heroine are going to run into as well as how the chemistry between them plays out on the pages, and Marcus and Amy definitely do not disappoint!

In my opinion, One to Chase is divided into two parts - Amy running and Marcus chasing and then Amy and Marcus trying to find a way to fly together, keeping the freedom Amy desperately craves and givi
Livia
Jan 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Contemporary romance addicts
Recommended to Livia by: Tia Louise
Minor spoilers alert!!!

‘Looking at her beautiful body naked on the bed, blindfolded, I tried to think of every way possible to blow her mind, to make her never want to run, to seal her to my side. I never expected such passion. I never expected my own response to having her that way.

Now I’m above her, holding her securely in my arms, wanting to know what’s inside her. I’ve got to find the skeleton key that will unlock her to me.’
Marcus

I loved it! This 7th installment featuring characters from t
Chrissy
Jun 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series, read-in-2015, arcs
I've been looking forward to this book for some time, and Tia Louise did not disappoint! Amy and Marcus's story is a stand alone in the One To Hold Series, and it is hot and full of twists and turns! If you've read the previous books you know that Amy is the little sister of Patrick and Stuart Knight, and Marcus is Elaine's older brother.

Amy doesn't do relationships, she doesn't do commitment, she just does flings that don't require feelings other than friendship and some good times in bed. Marc
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jul 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
The thrill of the chase…and a good, dirty book to while away the hours with. That about sums up this one – my first Tia Louise book, but not my last!

Coming face to face with her wedding one-night-stand was not what Amy Knight was expecting when she agreed to meet the older brother of her new sister-in-law…

She’s back in the city looking for work, not a relationship and definitely not love. But that doesn’t mean Marcus Merritt is going to let the gorgeous blonde walk away without getting a littl
Sherry Molock
Jun 27, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Home Run

I just stayed up way too late to finish reading this book. Once again Tia Louise has hit a home run; I don't think she can write a bad book.

This story focuses on Amy, Patrick's & Stuart's little sister and Marcus, Elaine's (Patrick's wife) big brother. In the last book in the series, Marcus and Amy had a hot and steamy one night stand, but they meet up again when Amy returns to Chicago to stay with her mother.

Amy loudly proclaims that she doesn't do relationships, and yet she can't
Sign Up: Release Tour 2 2 Jun 12, 2015 08:42AM
  • Accidental Alpha (A is for Alpha Male #3)
  • Getting Off (Elevator Series #1.5)
  • Release Me (Chasing Fire, #2)
  • Crime & Cake (Lawyers in Love, #4.2)
  • Slow Satisfaction (Struck by Lightning, #3)
  • Highland Moonlight
  • Access Unlimited (Access, #3)
  • Worth the Trip (Fisher's Light, #0.5)
  • Gloria's Revenge (Gloria's Secret, #2)
  • Unblocked - Episode Five (Timber Towers, #5)
  • The Wingman Chronicles
  • La prima cosa bella
  • Too Much (All or Nothing, #1)
  • Remembering Love
  • Disclosure of the Heart (The Heart, #2)
  • La mia musica sei tu
  • La tentazione di Laura (Nel cuore di New York, #1)
  • Soft Limits
Tia Louise is the USA Today best-selling, award-winning author of 20 sexy romance and romantic suspense novels.

After being a teacher, a book editor, a journalist, and finally a magazine editor, she started writing love stories and never stopped.

Louise lives in the Midwest with her trophy husband, two teenage geniuses, and one grumpy cat.

NEW RELEASE: MAKE YOU MINE, coming Dec. 3!

Recent Releases:
W

One to Hold (9 books)
  • One to Hold (One to Hold, #1)
  • One to Keep (One to Hold, #2)
  • One to Protect (One to Hold, #3)
  • One to Love (One to Hold, #4)
  • One to Leave (One to Hold, #5)
  • One to Save (One to Hold, #6)
  • One to Take (One to Hold, #8)
  • One Immortal