Start by marking “Burning Intuition (Intuition, #2)” as Want to Read:
Burning Intuition  (Intuition, #2)

Burning Intuition

(Intuition #2)

A man is behind bars while a manipulative killer walks free Rural Minnesota police officer Erin Ericsson has been on the trail of this elusive criminal before. She knows there will be more crimes, and more victims. This time, she will follow her own rules.

At her side is her girlfriend, Allie, who has been blessed, or cursed, with a gift. It might lead them to the murderer,
Published January 14th 2015 by Mischievous Books

To ask other readers questions about Burning Intuition, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Burning Intuition

Start your review of Burning Intuition (Intuition, #2)
Mahrie Reid
Jan 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mysteries-read
This second book in the Inutition series carries forward with bang, suspense and a nasty baddie. The main characters work together as they follow the culpirt out of their jurisdiction in Minnesota to the Canadian city of Winnipeg. Quirky pets, a touch of the paraormal and old friends add to the charm of this book. The story is fast paced, the criminal element portraited in chilling detail and ghe ending explosive. An engaging read. Check it out.
Leslie
Jan 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book spent more time in the antagonist's head so it wasn't as edgy as book one. However, it was intense enough with the cat and mouse efforts to find Lily as she went about her business of living life by her own rules and her own sense of justice. ...more
Krista Wallace
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
I should not have read this book when trying to go to sleep.
Alealea
Mar 15, 2017 rated it liked it
Still weird, intense and mostly enjoyable thriller.

And the same characters doing incredible mistakes without any regrettable consequences that I can see.

So if you like the first, I think this one is better despite the cliché theme of the new introduced characted.
B.A. Brock
Sep 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Genre: Lesbian Paranormal Mystery/Thriller

Length: Novel

MINNESOTAN POLICE officer, Erin Ericsson, travels to Canada to catch a criminal that fell through US cracks. Lily is a killer who is just getting started in her killing career—she’s only a teenager. Besides her trusty knife, the same one she stole from her dead mother who died of suspicious circumstances, Lily uses fire to wreck havoc, and instill terror in her victims. No one is safe. Not Erin or Erin’s loved ones. Not her own family. Not e
moxieBK
Dec 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: crime
Burning Intuition — Makenzi Fisk (35 chapters) (Dec. 3-4, 2016)

This story picks up pretty much where the last story ends, but it’s harder for me to digest, because I know what the evil person is capable of, and I know that this person is going to repeat evil doings.

(view spoiler) No matter how much I love the author style, wr
Makenzi Fisk
Oct 24, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
Reviewed By Susan Sewell for Readers’ Favorite

Burning Intuition (Intuition Series Book 2) by Makenzi Fisk is a hair-raising thriller. Derek is in prison for crimes he didn't commit. Lily feels no remorse or regret that her father is behind bars because of his effort to protect her. Erin was instrumental in putting Derek behind those bars. Although Derek has perpetrated other crimes, Erin believes that he is innocent of the one for which he is serving time. Allie is having flashbacks, premonition
Loek Krancher
Jul 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Intriguing story!

This was a very exciting story, just like the first one. The cooperation between Erin and Allie is now even more intense. Together they must try to stop the murders and the arsons. I loved all the evil, the suspense and the action but I felt sorry for Nina. This book captivated me from the beginning and now I am very curious about part 3 and I am confident that we are going to hear much more from Lily.
Heather Henkel
Dec 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I like this series, I can't wait for the next book. ...more
Elisa Rolle
Nov 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Burning Intuition (Intuition #2) by Makenzi Fisk: http://reviews-and-ramblings.dreamwid... 2015 Rainbow Awards Honorable Mention (5* from at least 1 judge)
Stacey O'sullivan
Jan 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is an awesome book! Read it! I couldn't wait to see what came next. When does the third one come out? ...more
susan
Jun 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Omg besty

I don't think there was anything I didn't like about this book. I loved the characters and the storyline was great. All I can say is I want more..
JaimeL
Allison
Jan 29, 2018

• 200 Hours
  • Because I Said So
  • Mrs. Martin’s Incomparable Adventure (The Worth Saga, #2.75)
  • Beggar's Flip
  • The Ghost and the Machine
  • Rabbits of the Apocalypse
  • In the Name of the Father (Hunter, #2)
  • Hell's Highway
  • Partners (Hunter, #3)
  • Rulebreaker
  • Angel Fire (Hunter, #4)
  • Deep Deception
  • The Lady's Guide to Celestial Mechanics (Feminine Pursuits, #1)
  • All the Wrong Places
  • Coming Home
  • Legacy
  • Chasing Stars
  • Huntress
Makenzi Fisk grew up in Atikokan, a small town in Northwestern Ontario. She spent much of her youth outdoors, surrounded by the rugged landscape of the Canadian Shield. Moving west, she became a police officer with patrol, communications and forensic experience before transitioning to graphic design. She now works for herself.

Her first novel, Just Intuition, earned her the award for Debut Author

Intuition (3 books)
  • Just Intuition (Intuition, #1)
  • Fatal Intuition (Intuition, #3)

News & Interviews