Start by marking “Blood, Sweat and Black Leather (Yellow Silk Dreams)” as Want to Read:
Blood, Sweat and Black Leather (Yellow Silk Dreams)

Blood, Sweat and Black Leather (Yellow Silk Dreams)

Hallowe’en sweeps into San Francisco on the winds of a typhoon, and brings with it the dark and beautiful Gabriel, walking impossibly along the top of a fence. He is strong and youthful, looking no older than the young Gabriel Damien had pursued years before.

And he brings a promise for Damien – youth, beauty and love eternal…

Damien is aging. He lives in a gay community
Published January 11th 2015 by Yellow Silk Dreams

To ask other readers questions about Blood, Sweat and Black Leather, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood, Sweat and Black Leather

Gina
Feb 08, 2015 rated it liked it
Good idea.

The intention behind the plot, two aging gay men, one a vampire looking for his lifetime mate, the other a lonely man still hung up on his ex, was good.

The two connect, the vamp bites the human, changing him to a vampire so they can live and love together for eternity.

The fact that this paranormal focuses on older gay males rather than the usual m/f or younger gay vampy books was intriguing, and, in my humble opinion, remains unique in a market inundated with young heterosexual parano
Stacey
Apr 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
wow got this as a gift from the author and the tour i am part of . in exchange for an honest review .
so what happens when fate makes your past in your present and the one you thought you would be with in your past . and what is it about a man that comes into his life and changes him find out by buying and reading and reviewing i have one more book in this series to review and that will be on Thursday .
Tracey
Apr 02, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, hot-sex
I wasn't sure what to expect from this book, the cover and title drew me in.

I liked the general story, but didnt really connect with the characters.

one good thing is there is a vampire in the book. the vampire is looking for a man he once lusted for. when Gabriel catches up with Damien there's sex and blood.

an interesting idea but maybe too intense to fit into 49 pages.

3 feeling generous stars
🌈💜SAVINA🦋✨
I didn’t rate this one because I never finished it, it’s a great little novella but it’s my own fault I didn’t love it because I don’t read erotica. Although I thought I’d give this one a try because it’s gay paranormal erotica, sounds fascinating. Unfortunately though I just couldn’t care what the outcome was. I must say though if you’re looking for something steamy and easy this is probably a go to.
Muffy Wilson
Nov 25, 2016
Rod Lee
Feb 25, 2015
Interstellar Facebook Party 1 1 Aug 24, 2015 09:24AM
After living, working, and experiencing city life in San Francisco for twenty years, Pablo moved back to the rural home where he grew up to continue writing about the advent of gay liberation, the AIDS epidemic and life he observed and participated. Legally married to his loving husband after fifteen years, they enjoy sharing their love with other people from all backgrounds and beliefs. Two of hi ...more