Start by marking “Forever Down Under (Down Under #3)” as Want to Read:
Forever Down Under (Down Under #3)

Forever Down Under

(Down Under #3)

In the last few months, Jess has been faced with more obstacles than she ever thought possible. Heartbreak, loss and betrayal to name just a few. Will her drama fuelled life finally settle into the happy, care free one that she deserves or is someone hiding and waiting for the perfect opportunity to ruin it all?

Life for Max hasn't exactly been plain sailing either. Now tha
Published (first published April 27th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Forever Down Under, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever Down Under

Tracey
A fabulous conclusion to Max and Jess's story.

Max is as smouldering as normal, but he has issues he still needs to work through, he also needs to open up to Jess about the the dark things that bother him, but being a man he doesn't find that easy!

Jess is having issues with her Mum as well, so they both have troubles. Max is also trying to sort out the problems at Stantons. Amidst all the drama gong around there time for romance and love ❤.

I thought I would be sad to see the end of Max Wild, oop
Linda Field
Feb 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Mr Sexy Max Wild is back in the final book in the Down Under Series.
Its felt like I have waited ages to find out what will happen with this loveable rouge and Jess. In reality I haven't waited that long, but I'm gutted its finished. Maybe Steph will treat us to a novella PLEASE

Max and jess' story continues on, with many ups and downs, twists and turns. I found all questions from all the books are answered. There are some heartbreaking and heartwarming moments. There where parts that I wanted to
Bunny  Piamonte Bañes
Feb 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The ending of Fallen Down Under gave me a book hangover. I would have wanted to read immediately Forever Down Under and find out more of Max and Jess’ undying love for each other and most especially about Stella’s snooping around and meddling with Jess’ work. But now that Forever Down Under is finally here, it was really worth the wait. I couldn’t ask for a better ending for their love story. I super loved the ending and the road they both took how they got there. And wow not to mention the surp ...more
Justine Mcfadyen
Apr 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
It seems such a long time to find out if Max and Jess will have the happy ever after they both deserve, but it's only been just over a year since Steph released Escape Down Under , the first book in the Down Under Series ,the first part in this love story that spans two continents. And I have got to say Steph has got herself another winner . I'm not giving you spoilers so don't ask . You'll have it yourself to find out ! Hehehe !!!!
I read this in one sitting because yet again Steph managed to s
Vikki Love
Apr 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved the first two books in the series but Steph has out done herself with Forever Down Under, this book is awesome and I didn't want it to end.

Max, oh Max I will miss your brooding and your tortured soul.

Jess and Max go through so much in the story it tears you apart. When you think the have finally figured everything out, everything crumbles around them.

Every book that I have read from S.M. Phillips always leaves me with a book hangover and speechless from the emotion that is pouring into h
Karen Shortridge
Jul 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
WOW I have loved this series, this all comes together in here and as with the others you get drawn right in where you just have to keep reading to see if they finally get their happy ever after and what a love story, the emotions and characters are fantastically written into this and with such a balance it still leaves you wanting more from them all.
S.M. Phillips
Jan 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Louma
Feb 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.50 stars...
Gemma Weir
Jan 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Check out more of my reviews on my blog http://gemmareadstoomuch.co.uk

Forever Down Under is book #3 in the Down Under Series, I have been lucky enough to have been gifted ARCs of all three books in this series to read for Gemma Reads Too Much.

I loved Max in the first book, he was bossy and alpha and had me swooning left, right and centre. In the second book he sort of lost his man card abit and became very emotional which is very sweet but not that sexy. In Forever Down Under Max is a wonderful
Margie   'CSR' Fite
loved this series!! Max.... Max.... Max!! he was quite the hottie and wild in bed - just what Jess was needing after her awfull cheating, lying ex boyfriend!! yes, Max Wild had issues and Jess needed some major 'mom issues to repair' but i was happy to finally get the show down with max and cruella!!! dear lord,, it was about time.....
that was the only thing I could not understand - Max is this confident, alpha male, successful - get what you want even if you have to TAKE IT! kind of man. Yet s
Joanna Brocklehurst smith
Jun 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
The drama poor Jess and Max have both been through in the past few months has been a lot for either of them to handle, Mal’s heart attack, Jess’s mother appearance, Stella’s attempts to sabotage Jess and Max. The list goes on. Now Stanton’s, Mal’s business is in trouble, Jess doesn’t want Mal to find out so soon after his heart attack so turns to Max for help. They have to discover who has stolen sensitive files concerning not only Stanton’s but also Max’s company. Max doesn’t like what he finds ...more
Laura Smith
Jun 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG I love this author!

A fantastic final installment in the Down Under series and S.M Phillips has given us one hell of a ride. This is one series I would no doubt read again and again.

I have absolutely loved the journey of Jess and Max and have enjoyed their good times and their bad times. They have defeated all the odds to make things work between them. At one point I wasn't sure in which direction SM Phillips was going to take the story but I am so glad she took it in the direction she did.
Pam
Oct 08, 2015 rated it liked it
The end is near, finally. I've struggled with Jess and Max's story. This one seemed to have the most errors. Quotation marks where they weren't supposed to be. One paragraph you are in one place and then suddenly you aren't there anymore.

I am amazed at the work ethic on all of these people. Nobody is working. An employee doesn't show up for days and yet nobody really cares. Heck at one point Max appears to have been back in Australia and yet he doesn't see Stella, his PA? I just had a hard time
Karenj
Sep 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
What a fantastic conclusion to the series.. more heartbreak for Jess and Max and this threatens to tear them apart... i love the development of the storyline with some happier moments in the development of Jess and her mum's relationship. I don't think we saw enough of Tim which is a shame but i did guess where that storyline was going and had a little cheer when i was right :) i also did a little happy dance at the end too !! Really liked the characters.. with the exception of one.. but of cour ...more
Heather Rohr
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good series

I rarely leave reviews other than stars. This series was great. It was a first for me by this author. Loved the best friend dynamic between Jess & Jen. Loved male best friend with Jess & George. Max took me a bit to warm up - loved his sister. I would have liked for author to delve into more of Max's issues. They seems to quickly "solved". Overall good series that is a fairly quick read for all 3 books.
Louise Rogers-Thomas
Mar 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Will the drama ever end??!!

Poor Max and Jess don't seem to be able to catch a break, will they get a HEA? You'll have to read it to find out...ha I'm not giving anything away!

Steph has done an amazing job with this final book in the series, all questions are answered but yes I'm still left wanting more and more from all the guy and girls in this series.
 Chele
Feb 09, 2016 marked it as to-read
**My copy of this book is found here: Down Under Complete Trilogy Box Set.
Heidi Sturgess
Jan 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Oh Max how I have missed you !!

Having read the other books in this series I couldn't wait for 2 things to happen 1) Max and Jess to have their HEA
2) I was absolutely dying to to kick some Stella skankass!

Max is pure kryptonite and thankfully some things never change !
Donna Saunders
Jul 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
All I can say is Wow what a great finish to a bloody brilliant book I'm so glad Max and Jess got their happy after . Their love for each other and family / friends is how it should alway be. Q
Fiona Sheldon
May 04, 2015
Lisa Dixon
Aug 03, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
S.M Phillips is a fun loving mum from Manchester. When she’s not busy writing, you’ll most likely find her head buried deep inside her kindle with a cup of coffee in hand. Talk to her when she’s reading and things could get pretty colourful, pretty fast, just ask her Hubby.
She is a lover of chocolate, especially if it has peanut butter inside and loves a good cocktail or two. She often wonders if

Down Under (3 books)
  • Escape Down Under (Down Under #1)
  • Fallen Down Under (Down Under, #2)