Start by marking “A Perfect Partnership (Corbin's Bend Season Two, #8)” as Want to Read:
A Perfect Partnership (Corbin's Bend Season Two, #8)

A Perfect Partnership

(Corbin's Bend Season Two #8)

Josiah Jefferson left the polygamist community he grew up in to make a new home in Corbin's Bend. He wanted to find the one woman he could love and spank for the rest of his life. When a summer storm blows beautiful Lannea Paulsen into his life, he sees it as fate and never looks back.

Lannea Paulsen, better known as Laney to everyone but the stubborn Josiah, has had two
Published January 14th 2015 by Blushing Books Publications

To ask other readers questions about A Perfect Partnership, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Perfect Partnership

Start your review of A Perfect Partnership (Corbin's Bend Season Two, #8)
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Rosalie‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

5 STARS

Review copy provided for an honest review

Deciding to leave his polygamous community, Josiah finds himself still desiring the relationship having him, the man, as head of household, and domestic discipline at the core. Finding Corbin’s Bend has all these requirement, Josiah, quickly, applies and is accepted.
Laney Paulsen hopes every time a new resident comes into town that it will be a hunky man that was sent just for her. When Josiah
Crystal Marie
Jan 22, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I’ve read a couple books by Ms. Jamison in the past, and she most certainly does have a different writing style. But for some reason, I have seemed to enjoy it and I couldn’t wait to jump into this story.
Now, one thing that I did enjoy about this book was that she brought characters from her other series into it. (Don’t worry, you don’t have to read those books in order to read this one, but for those of us who have read them, it was really cool!)
But back to this story, I really thought that
Rosalie Belle
Jan 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Perfect Partnership is something everyone desires; finding that right one to complete you, make you whole, fulfill your every heart’s desire. This book does just this!
Laney Paulsen hopes every time a new resident comes into town
Angie
Apr 10, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads Review Team~
Josiah left everything he knew behind because he wasn’t happy and knew he wouldn’t find what he needed in his hometown. Lanney is, well, honestly she is rude and selfish and I wanted to slap her right from the start. Some of the things she said would have gotten her butt kicked in the real world. Josiah wants a DD relationship and Lanney wants to be spanked but is too stubborn to ask for it. When a storm blows
Ruthie Taylor
Apr 18, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads

I always enjoy the Corbin's Bend stories. They are the perfect length for a satisfying read, but don't require an all night marathon to be finished. They involve familiar characters in the community, but the focus strongly remains on the relationship being explored. The relationships are different, the individuals' needs are unique, but the fundamental principles remain sound.

This installment was really good, exploring some
Marybeth
Jan 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the next book in the Corbin’s Bend series. There is a nice crossover from Rayannna Jamison’s polygamist stories to the spanking community of Corbin’s Bend. Josiah is in his thirties and no young lady has gone to the Bishop to let him know that God has chosen him to be her husband. There is terrible gossip going on in the community and Josiah knows that it is time for him to leave. When he goes to the Bishop to let him know he is leaving, the Bishop introduces him to Brent in Corbin’s ...more
Kathy Heare Watts
HER FANTASY OBSESSION BECOMING HER REALITY
Oh my goodness, we have Green Valley meets Corbin's Bend! What a wonderful addition to both storylines. Josiah Jefferson knew that the polygamist lifestyle that he has grown up with for 35 years in Green Valley was not what he desired in life, he wants only one woman for life, but he wants that relationship to included domestic discipline. Lannea Paulson has had two goals since she has been living in Corbin's Bend, partnership in her cousin's business,
Mary
Apr 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: wicked
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

The Players: Josiah and Lannea aka Laney

The Story: Josiah was raised in a polyamorous, domestic discipline community but never quite fit in. Laney was introduced to DD in culinary school and was forunate enough to move to Corbin's Bend with her cousin.

Plot: very solid and well thought out.

Part of a Series: Yes, Corbin's Bend, Season 2

Heat Level: 3 of 5. The spanking scenes were very well written.

~~Wicked Reads Review
Etta Stark
Feb 04, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Josiah the hero of A Perfect Partnership has had a very sheltered life growing up in a religious community. Having never been selected for arranged marriage, he decides to move away from the polygamous lifestyle and start a new life looking for 'the one' to share his life with. And having grown up in a Domestic Discipline environment, what better place to make a new start than Corbin's Bend? He runs into confrontational, opinionated and close to being-out-of-control Laney almost immediately and, ...more
Kathy Heare Watts
HER FANTASY OBSESSION BECOMING HER REALITY
Adaline Raine
This is the second book I've read from Season 3 and it will not be my last. This was a quick, hot and sexy little read filled with lots of discipline as well as maintenance correction. I really enjoyed the dynamic between the two, but found myself really relating to Laney on many levels. She had built up this wonderful fantasy for so long, and so when a new cop moves into the community she places a lot of expectations on him. She is a terrible brat, and completely scatter-brained most of the ...more
Katherine Deane
Mar 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great addition to the Corbin’s Bend series. This was sweet and sexy, and I really enjoyed the story.

I loved Josiah’s strength and determination- he just oozed loving dominance; but I also loved his innocence. He came straight from the polygamist community and didn’t have much experience in dealing with women.

Laney was a wonderful character- feisty, strong willed, yet submissive, and her own worst enemy.

These two really work a perfect pair for each other, and I loved the ending!
Timeforme
This is an enjoyable story with pretty interesting characters. While I liked both Josiah and Lannea, I did feel that Lanny came across as somewhat cruel in her comments to people. I liked that Josiah actually was unsure how he what he needed to do since actually applying DD was new to him. This is a quick but good read.
Katy Beth Mckee
Joshua wants a traditional domestic discipline relationship but he wants something different than the community her grew up in. Lannea has been dreaming about her perfect dream Head of Household. But somewhere along the line they start to develop some feeling for each other. But can Lanni let go of her fantasy and can Joshua add a bit more to make their relationship work.
Jon Abbott
Aug 25, 2019
T. Couser
is currently reading it
Feb 07, 2015

Corbin's Bend Season Two (9 books)
  • Chemistry of Attraction (Corbin's Bend Season Two, #1)
  • His Forever Summer (Corbin's Bend Season Two, #2)
  • A Brush of Violet (Corbin's Bend Season Two, #3)
  • The One She Loves (Corbin's Bend Season Two, #4)
  • East End Girl (Corbin's Bend Season Two, #5)
  • Life's Unexpected Gifts (Corbin's Bend Season Two, #6)
  • Have Paddle, Will Travel (Corbin's Bend Season Two, #7)
  • Learning to Live Again (Corbin's Bend Season Two, #9)