Start by marking “Hell's Ink (Forever Inked, #2)” as Want to Read:
Hell's Ink (Forever Inked, #2)

Hell's Ink (Forever Inked #2)

4.18  ·  Rating details ·  671 Ratings  ·  99 Reviews
In this Brotherhood you live or die by the three-piece patch. For Hold Dawson, Vice-President of the Hells Highwaymen Motorcycle Club, it’s not just black ink tattooed on his body, but the religion he worships, and the law that governs his life. Nothing else matters. Family by choice and not by blood. More sacred than a shared name. Bound by respect. Loyal to death.

Unity.
Published January 20th 2015 by Nicole Reed

To ask other readers questions about Hell's Ink, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hell's Ink

Arabella ~♡AB♡~
DNF @27%

Unfortunately I don't know what the Hell's Ink is going on and if it's going where I think it's going then I'm out. Sadly it's just not grabbing me :(
Chris- Bookaddict
Jan 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ahhhh I FREAKING LOVED EVERY SINGLE MINUTE OF THIS!!

Make sure you scoop this one up hell scoop the series up if you have not read it yet, YOU will not be disappointed!!!!
Elfina Renee
Feb 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Holden was born into the club, paid his pound of flesh through blood sweat and tears right along side his brothers, so nothing means more to him than family. Those six letters have been fractured, their meaning lost through acts of betrayal, a permanent rift where brother is pitted against brother. A war is coming to the MC.
 photo Holden.jpg
Shayla having seen her parents killed in front of her isn't a stranger to club life or violence. She's a woman on a mission wanting her Aunt D the only remaining family.
 photo Shayla-1.jpg
B
Teresa Mary Rose
More Reviews Here: Readers Live A Thousand Lives

Beautiful Ink was one of my favorite reads last year, so of course I was really looking forward to Hell’s Ink. I really enjoyed getting back to this world and I really liked the different perspective we got this time around. In Beautiful Ink we saw this world through Hels eyes and Hels was not happy there. But now we get to see if from Hold’s perspective and it is a completely different experience.

I’m not going to lie, I was nervous about getting H
Diana
Feb 05, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked that Holden found happiness, but I never fully felt invested in his relationship with Shyla. I liked Shyla, but the insta love factor made their "love" a lot less believable. Especially after reading an entire book about his devotion and love for Hels. That kind of ruined things for me. I always wanted Hels to be able to love Hold back in the way he loved her, but it just wasn't meant to be. Ward and the pressure and coercion of the MC lifestyle prohibited that love and repulsed Hels. I ...more
S.M. Donaldson
Jan 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Let me start by saying I've been dying to read this book every since I finished Beautiful Ink. After Beautiful Ink I was emotionally spent and in serious book hangover.
I loved Hold, but I hated him at the same time. In Hell's Ink I fall completely in love with him. He totally redeems himself. I wasn't running for my Zoloft bottle this time (after Nicole Reed had my emotions all over the place after BI) but I was emotionally invested this time. I wanted so much for Hold. I felt so much compassio
Erin
Jan 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book. This MC series is rough and intense, that's what I love about it. Hell's Ink is Hold's book. We met him in Beautiful Ink and I wanted to know more about him and we got it in this book.
Shyla moves to town with her aunt who is apart of the club and causes a rift between Hold and one of his brothers. But Shyla is nothing like Hels she holds it down for her man and is willing to live the life and be there for Hold, but Hold doesn't want to open himself to be hurt again.
While H
*TANYA*
Sep 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
I liked, This series has me wanting to join an MC and getting some tats and a cut!! Lol Now I wanna know what becomes of Mikey, where's his story??
Three Chicks
Jan 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!
Review by Lisa Kane

Hold is a familiar character in this second installment of Nicole Reed's Forever Inked series. He was the man who considered Kels to be his old lady and he did some horrible things to her before he lost her to ATF agent Luke Carrity.

He didn't do these things because he's a monster, he did them because he believed they needed to be done for the sake of the Hell's Highwaymen MC. But still he lost the girl and he's been bitter ever since Hels left with Luke for parts u
Selene
Book 1 left me dying to know what would happen next for Hel's sensitive lapdog and a poor excuse for an MC Prez in-training, Holden.

Is Shyla the counterfeit Hels 2.0? That question bugged me for the first eighty percent of the book. The blond hair, the light eyes, the denim mini skirt...why was the author's twisted intention to pair Holden with a twin image of Helen? A replica of the woman who burned him the hottest? And with Shyla even pursuing the same trade under the direction of someone Hel
Cath
Jan 14, 2015 added it
DNF 32%. Totally gutted. Absolutely loved book 1. I stopped reading another book to start this but it was so confusing. I thought it was meant to be Holds book but It felt like Mikey's half the time. I really tried to carry on but my other book was calling me back. I hate to DNF a book :-(
Casey Peeler
Jan 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
When Beautiful Ink ends, you sit there craving more, and Hell’s Ink is the perfect follow up to Beautiful Ink. I fell in love with Holder in Beautiful Ink. There was always something about him that had me cheering him on and praying that even though he has no choice in this life, he still has a good heart in there somewhere.

“Short Skirts were his kryptonite and he was pretty sure Superman never hit on Batman’s girl"

Hold is a mess. Hel’s still has a hold on his heart, the MC is going to shit, and
Jos
Jan 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 Emotional Stars

I read this book today because after reading Beautiful Ink, in which I LOVED, I was dying to see how Hold's story played out. I truly did like his story but for me it just didn't compare to the first book. I truly loved the Epilogue and was so happy that he found true love and happiness! I guess I wanted to see more of Hold and Shyla's relationship...... I absolutely loved that we got a bit more with Luke and Hels and it totally closed out that part of their story nicely as sad
Tiffany
This series unloaded a confusing mix of feelings on me. There were so many f'd up things that went down. Every deadly sin thrown around like confetti. The secrets divulged sickened me. But justice and redemption were served.

I felt so bad for Holden throughout the first book. I kind of resented Hels for not being strong enough for him! I was so excited my boy got his own book! He totally redeemed himself. Righted some wrongs. Proved himself the dark hero.

Shyla was the perfect heroine. Strong. Lo
Daisy
Sep 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Took me a while to finish it, and not bc I didn't want to read but bc I couldn't read as much as I wanted. Holden, I loved him in Beautiful Ink and loved him more in Hell's Ink. I took my time and thoroughly enjoyed the story without rushing to get to the end.

Hoping Mikey gets his book.
✿kawehi.reviews
Jan 24, 2015 marked it as to-read
b447c5f5 6de5 48c9 a532 35e6932e334f
Sammy ⭐️
Jan 15, 2015 added it
Shelves: series, biker, dnf
DNF @ 15%

I feel nothing :(

I hate it when a book your really looking forward to just doesn't sit right
Annette
Jan 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: alpha-males, bikers
I loved the first book and this was even better
Sheena Lumsden
It is no secret that I have loved everything that Nicole Reed has ever written but I have to say without a doubt this book by Nicole blew me away.

Hell’s Ink takes up seamlessly from Beautiful Ink. There was no re-reading involved. From chapter 1 the book flowed effortlessly and I was hooked from the first moment I started reading until the very last page.

I loved Beautiful Ink, it was the first MC book I had ever written and was desperate to read this next instalment of this series and I was not
Jessica
Jan 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Read this book. It’s an bold MC story filled with violence, sex and crazy, ass characters. It’s such an incredible journey, you don’t want to miss it.

My heart ached for Hold all throughout Beautiful Ink. Even though he was a serious bastard and some times I thought his behavior unforgivable – I liked him. I got that Hold did what he had to do for him and Helen to survive the MC world that they had been born into. His loyalty to her, captured my affection and I wanted him to find happiness.

In Hel
Shanda
Jan 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
I have been anxiously awaiting Hold’s story. After reading Beautiful Ink I wasn’t even sure he was going to get one so I was excited for him to get a HEA.

Hold has been in love with Hel’s his whole life almost to the point of obsession. His love for her consumed him but for Hel’s she didn’t feel the same. She loved Hold but not in the same way and she HATED the mc life. It was Hold’s sacrifice and love for her that got her out.

Shyla comes to town to live with her Aunt Diamond. Shy actually come
Lulu Astor
Jan 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The best! Beautiful Ink was a powerful little story and had a satisfying denouement. Still, readers were left worrying about one of the characters. Now Hell's Ink clears all of that up, delivering more of the same powerful storytelling with flawed but compelling and sympathetic characters, hot sex, and chilling villains. Seriously, no one writes scary monsters like Nicole Reed does in this MC story. These two books (Beautiful Ink is the first) are quick, fun reads that will keep you glued to the ...more
JudyB
I really enjoyed Shyla and Holt's story. This book was better IMO than book 1. Shyla was a perfect match for Holt and I liked the twists and turns the author weaved into the story. It's definitely not an insta-love story but by the time they commit you can tell it is a deep love. The suspense around Holt and his father was riveting and I kept trying to guess what twist would come up next. I'm really looking forward to Mikey's story and hope he finally gets the girl and a HEA. I'll definitely be ...more
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
Feb 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: biker
Gostei muito da história e acho que a autora desenvolveu bem os personagens. Fiquei fisgada com a leitura e recomendo! Quero saber mais sobre os outros personagens da história então estou ansiosa pelo próximo livro.
------------
I really liked the story and I think the author has developed much better the characters in this book. I was hooked with reading and recommend! I want to know more about the other characters in the story so I'm looking forward to the next book.
Tera Chastain  (Co-Creator of The Book Bistro)
Love for Hold......

Wasn't sure exactly what to expect from this one...when I was done reading Beautiful Ink I immediately one-clicked Hell's Ink...HAD to have it ..This one kept me on my toes...never quite sure what path it would take ....AND I LOVED IT ...
These characters JUMP off the page at you ...the story is so good I was sad when it was over ..now I can only HOPE there's more to come!!!!
Susan (susayq ~)
Woah. Nicole Reed did it again. This was outstanding.

I totally fell for Hold in the last book. He showed just enough of his soft side and vulnerability to reel you in and make you forget he was a hard ass biker who killed people. His love for Hels hooked me. So when I found out he had a book... I was totally torn between me not wanting him to get over his love for Hels and wanting him to find his happy ever after. Let me just say, I got both :)
CD Keith
Feb 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Redeemed

Hold has made himself lovable. It just took the love of the woman that was meant for him. Shyla is with him no matter what. She gives him the strength to fix everything in his life that is messed up. Now, I'm ready for Mikey's story. He needs to come home and find love.
Jenny Jo Weir
4.5 stars- reason I LOVE HOLDEN! I love him. One of my all time favorite male characters ever.
I didn't much care for how it was narrated. I personally prefer when the story is told from someone's point of view but I love Holden so it doesn't matter. If I took a picture of my chest right now, you would see the name Holden written over my heart. I love him that much.
Genney Blass
Feb 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: book-read, mc-romance
4.5 stars. Holden sweet, adorable. Shyla truly a cutie. But the drama, the plot. Wow, his father Dayum he was a Mega Ass, Sandman, I wanted to be with Holden to conquer what needs to be done. Aww Mikey needs a book. Cheers to the author.
D
Feb 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
review coming. Love Nicole Reed's stories. She gets my heart.
Bargain Basement: $50 Gift Card & Prize Pack 1 5 Jan 27, 2015 04:51AM
  • Iron & Bone (Lock & Key, #3)
  • '90s Playlist (Romance Rewind, #1)
  • Grasping For Freedom (Bantorus MC, #4)
  • Sons of Mayhem 4: Snakes and Angels  (Sons of Mayhem #1.4)
  • Show the Fire (Signal Bend, #6)
  • Sanctuary (The Freaks MC, #2)
  • Miles from Kara (Charleston Haven, #2)
  • Burn (Bayonet Scars, #5)
  • Ruthless (Dragons MC, #1)
  • Point of Redemption (Nordic Lords MC, #2)
  • Grit
  • Wild Marauders MC: Lynch
  • Loyalty (Mark of Nexus, #4)
  • Unchain My Heart (Scorpio Stinger MC, #2)
  • A Vault of Sins (Chaos Theory, #2)
  • Biker Bound (The Lost Souls MC #3)
  • Burning Ember (Harbingers of Chaos, #1)
  • Breaking Beauty: Devils Aces MC (Vegas Titans, #2)
Nicole Reed is the New York Times Bestselling Author of Ruining You. She is a true Southern girl, enjoying life with her husband and three children in the peachy state of Georgia. As a child, she discovered another world between the pages of a book. In 2012, she self-published her first book Ruining Me, and then followed it with Ruining You, Cake, and Wasted Heart. Her books have also been listed ...more
More about Nicole Reed

Forever Inked (2 books)
  • Beautiful Ink (Forever Inked, #1)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Prom Night in Purgatory (Purgatory, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Dear Aaron
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $1.99
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)