Start by marking “Wedding Bells in Christmas (Christmas, Colorado, #4)” as Want to Read:
Wedding Bells in Christmas (Christmas, Colorado, #4)

Wedding Bells in Christmas

(Christmas, Colorado #4)

To have and to hold from this day forward...

Wedding bells are ringing in the charming town of Christmas, but not for Vivian Westfield. She's just had her heart trampled under the cowboy boots of Chance McBride and lost her dream job at a big-city newspaper. But when she returns for a wedding, she stumbles on a story that could resurrect her career. First, though, she'll ha
Published May 26th 2015 by Forever

Start your review of Wedding Bells in Christmas (Christmas, Colorado, #4)
Dani C. (Paulette's Papers)
Very well written but it is a widower romance.
Romancing the Book
Reviewed by Aubrey
Book provided by NetGalley for review
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

I loved this book. I fell in love with Chance and Vivi and the rest of the cast of characters in Christmas, CO. Vivi is exactly the type of character I adore. She is crazy smart, super creative and beyond spunky. She lives her life on her terms even if she may be a tad harsh and not overly caring to those not in her inner circle.

Chance has many demons that he needs to fight as he returns to his h
Blodeuedd Finland
It was book 4, and sure there was talk about other couples, but I did not feel like I had missed out. It worked well as a stand alone. And that next book seems promising.

Viv is a hothead. It's good to be curious, but curiosity killed the cat. She was reckless.

Chance lost his wife and child 5 years ago and will never love again. It's good to mourn, but life goes on and you can love again. And you obviously like Viv since you are protecting #stalking# her.

They had a fling, he left cos he can't lov
Isha Coleman
May 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ARC REVIEW: WEDDING BELLS IN CHRISTMAS(CHRISTMAS, COLORADO #4) BY DEBBIE MASON

My Review

Wedding Bells in Christmas (Christmas, Colorado, #4) by Debbie MasonMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
Found nothing unappealing about Wedding Bells in Christmas By Debbie Mason. Loved the small town, family feel to the story. Enjoyed the chemistry between Chance and Vivian. The matchmaking attempts proved hilarious. Even more funny were the lengths that Chance and Vivian went to deter falling victim. I received Weddi
Ann Lorz
I'm telling you right now, if you haven't yet read a book by Debbie Mason you don't know what you're missing. Her Christmas, Colorado Series is so good. It's full of great characters, fun humor and at times some very touching moments. I will tell you right away that I believe that you should read this series in order. It just adds so much more to the characters when you get to know them from the beginning of their stories. There is not that many to read so you can do it in no time. Wedding Bells ...more
Jeanie Jackson
May 20, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Just finished Wedding Bells in Christmas, and I am ready to go out and buy the rest of the series. I love these people and want to visit Christmas and meet them. I am partial to small town stories where the people are involved and are caring which fits this book perfectly, but what makes the book really awesome is the chemistry between Vivi and Chance. The book falls pretty close to the "sweet romance" description, but the characters are fire, steam, humor, and human.

Vivi fell in love with Chanc
Bette Hansen
Mar 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic story and a great addition to the series. Chance McBride is a man who has lost so much in life and isn't willing to put his heart on the line again. Vivi is a woman who is focused on her career. Well, at least she was until it imploded now she finds herself writing an advice column of all things. Her brief but oh so hot fling with Chance shouldn't be a problem but when Chance's Aunt Nell starts her matchmaking ways, things get out of control. Fast!

This is a great story with Chance fin
Karen
Apr 27, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
WEDDING BELLS IN CHRISTMAS is another fun and touching addition to the Christmas, Colorado series. Chance lost his wife and child 5 years ago and feels like he can never love again. So why can't he stop orbiting around city-girl Viv? He is a typical frustrating man. Sexy and protective, He fights with himself over his attraction to the tough and vivacious Viv. Being the stubborn man that he is, he very nearly blows his chance to be happy again. It takes a town full of matchmakers to steer him in ...more
Carrie
Nov 25, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed this heaps more than Book #3 in the series. Love Vivi and Chase and their complicated story.
Shelly Hammond
Aug 26, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the 4th book in the Christmas, Colorado series. If you haven't read the others I'd recommend you do that before moving on to this one. It'll make a whole lot more sense that way and the enjoyment level will go up 100%.
In this book, the couple being showcased is none other than Chance McBride and Vivian Westfield. In the last book they were mentioned throughout so you have the basic set up. Chance, the one who broke Vivi's heart, is the oh so attractive (as is everyone in and from Christm
Rebecca
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Meh. I think I'm almost over this series (five books in...hah). Nell is super freaking annoying. And everyone getting over-involved in each other's lives is getting old. Like, (view spoiler) ...more
Shelleen Toland
Mar 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: from-library
4th book in this amazing series. This time it is the romance between Vivi and Chance. Chance's wife and baby were killed in a car accident 5 years ago and he has always blamed himself and says he will never get married again or fall in love again. Vivi is a hard ass woman and is a reporter who will go to almost any extremes for a story. Her best friends live in Christmas along with Chance's family. Aunt Nell is at it again playing matchmaker. Vivi screws things up alot and so does Chance, making ...more
More of a 3 1/2

I can't help but enjoy Debbie Mason books. Its the characters, they are just so charming. Of course, there are some unrealistic things said, but it's not a good romance unless there is some exaggeration.

All in all, just a nice fun story. There is just enough action and plot intrigue in this series that you don't feel bogged down with the romance and waiting for the two main characters to move on from what is keeping them apart.
Cheryl
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I think this book is the best of the series so far. Chance lost his wife and child in a car accident five years ago and vowed never to fall in love again. Vivi was her mother's feel dark secret and wanted nothing to do with her. Her father was a criminal who was in & out of jail. She thought she just wasn't loveable.

Vivi feel in love with Chance at first sight. He spent one week with her then walked away. This is their story.
Beth Lechman
Although I have enjoyed this series this one was hard for me to read. The character of Vivian Westfield which is one of the main characters in this book was a bit hard to take. To me she was so needy and almost to afraid of everything that it put my nerves on edge. Overall it is a good book about second chances. Worth the read.
Donna Schwartz
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed the main character, Vivi (although I was never quite sure how to say her name), who had a lot of spunk and a real ability to instinctively clue in on situations. The only thing that was annoying was one scene that had so many characters from previous books (since this one was #4), that I could not follow what was happening. Otherwise, a good story.
Sonnetta
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This one was my favorite. I loved Vivi’s heart. She just cannot help it when trouble finds her. Her relationship with Chance is a interesting dynamic. He is still dealing with the loss of his wife and baby. He meets Vivi and she brings out something in him that is deceased wife didn’t. The feeling that he revealed is what a widow would have to come to terms with.
Debra McEathron
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Chance has to overcome a lot of issues. Some of those issues were causing problems for other family members and friends. Vivi is trying to be patient but of course the Auntie's take matters into their own hands and try to help things along. A fun read with some heart breaking scenes that make you understand why people sometimes do the wrong things. ...more
PJ
Dec 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Viv lost her job in New York and travels to Christmas, CO for the holidays. She stumbles onto a mystery in the small town. Her on again off again boyfriend is there - Chance who wants her to stay away from investigating this mystery. Entertaining story - mystery involved in the story.
Jean
Jul 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Vivi is an independent, tough as nails reporter who lets no one stand in her way. Chance is a security professional scarred by an unbelievable loss. The two of them are thrown together for the week of Chance's father's wedding and together they sizzle!
Deirdre Metcalf
Not my favorite by this author but still enjoyable. This one in the series follows Vivian And Chance.
Christina Aldarondo
This book has a lot of drama and great character development. The passion Chance and Vivi is hot and timeless. They both have a lot healing to do and together they can make it.
Pauline Frost
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love the small town life you get to know everything about everyone. A well written and perfectly paced story pulling you in from the start. A second chance of love everyone gets behind.
Carol
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A really, really good book. Some parts are very sad, but many are hilariously, laugh-out-loud, funny.
Holds your attention from beginning to end. Great series!!
Brenda
Jul 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm really enjoying this series! I love the characters and there's enough mystery to keep it interesting. Looking forward to the next one! ...more
Kathy Paulson
Aug 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book!
Darlene
Oct 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book!! I could not put this book down, I was drawn into the small town and cheering on the main characters.
Lenore Kuipers-Cummins
Nov 08, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction
Make-believe playing that you're attracted to each other...or are you? ...more
Vicky
Dec 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great book

This books are really great read and I would recommend these books to all whom enjoy a romantic comedy, im on last book.
Vicki Chicago-Marsh
Jan 23, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Romance readers
I really enjoyed this fourth book in this series.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Christmas at Holiday House
  • The Meaning in Mistletoe (Poppy Creek, #4)
  • The Forever Girl (Wildstone, #6)
  • A California Christmas (Silver Springs, #7)
  • The Secret in Sandcastles (A Poppy Creek Novel, #3)
  • Saltwater Secrets (Westcott Bay, #3)
  • Blackberry Summer (Hope's Crossing, #1)
  • Forever in Cape May (The Sunshine Sisters, #3)
  • Sugar Pine Trail (Haven Point, #7)
  • A Sweet Alaskan Fall (Wild River #3)
  • Under an Alaskan Sky (Wild River #2)
  • Woodrose Mountain (Hope's Crossing,#2)
  • Treasure on Lilac Lane (Jewell Cove, #2)
  • Country Strong (Painted Pony Creek #1)
  • A Haven Point Beginning
  • Riverbend Road (Haven Point, #4)
  • The Bookstore on the Beach
  • Season of Joy (Sweetwater Springs, #6)
See top shelves…

Debbie Mason is the USA Today and Publishers Weekly bestselling author of the Christmas, Colorado series and the Harmony Harbor series. The first book in her Christmas, Colorado series, “The Trouble with Christmas,” was the inspiration for Hallmark’s “Welcome to Christmas.” Her books have been praised by RT Book Reviews for their “likable characters, clever dialogue, and juicy plots.” When Debbie

Christmas, Colorado (7 books)
  • The Trouble with Christmas (Christmas, Colorado, #1)
  • Christmas in July (Christmas, Colorado, #2)
  • It Happened at Christmas (Christmas, Colorado, #3)
  • Snowbound at Christmas (Christmas, Colorado, #5)
  • Kiss Me in Christmas (Christmas, Colorado, #6)
  • Happy Ever After in Christmas (Christmas, Colorado #7)

News & Interviews