Start by marking “The Silent Princess (The MacKellen Alphas #2)” as Want to Read:
The Silent Princess (The MacKellen Alphas #2)

The Silent Princess

(The MacKellen Alphas #2)

UNGUARDED…they find passion everlasting
Hanna MacKellen is done being dragged through life on a leash. After her former mate’s adulterous ways, she knows she can never trust a man again. Especially not another tough-guy type, who’d surely walk all over her. Steeling her heart is the only answer, one which allows her to dream that maybe, with her heart in check, she could t
Published March 17th 2015 by Grey Ink Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about The Silent Princess, please sign up.
Kat Witmer Her website indicated a Winter 2014 release but no exact date. Hopefully soon!

Start your review of The Silent Princess (The MacKellen Alphas #2)
Monty Cupcake ☠ Queen of Bloodshed ☠
Eh, I liked the previous book in this series more. No silent princess either. And I got really really tired of the villain queen.
✿kawehi.reviews
Pre-order now available at--
Amazon
All Romance eBooks
Jennifer Montgomery
Mar 21, 2015 rated it liked it
Could have been better

The follow up to the loneliest alpha in my opinion could have been better. The biggest issue with this book that I had was the editing. Words were placed where they didn't belong or words were misspelled and I was left to guess what the author was meaning to say. Also I was not a fan of multiple story lines in this book. Hanna and Alex I actually enjoyed, when the story focused on them. All story lines did tie together and I do usually enjoy ta grey, she is always a must
Bex 'n' Books
Nov 04, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Reviewer: Crystal E
Disclosure: This eBook was provided by the author in exchange for an HONEST and not necessarily positive review

This story had a lot going for it. A great and original story line, well thought out characters, good character development, and real emotional struggles that the couple faced.

Hanna grew so much as a character and I loved her dearly. She became the woman she always wanted to be even while fighting not only for her life but also for the love of her l
Jean
Jan 09, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition

** Spoilers **

I did not like this book as much as the first book..
I felt sorry for Alex.
Hanna worked on my nerves, seriously.
I understand she went through a divorce, yada yada, but her behavior towards Alex in
book 2 was mean and hateful and.. it was the complete opposite of how she treated him in book one.
Alex was there for her when she needed someone in book one and he was always there.
He didn't let her drive drunk and decked her cheating no-good
ShoSho
Oct 12, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own, paranormal, dnf
I usually don't rate the books I don't finish but this one was so bad that I can't help it . I really liked #1 in the series so I was looking forward to this one.
Unfortunately the story-line , the characters and the editing all were bad . There was nothing positive about this book .

Here is more details about why I didn't like it : Buddy read with Gisela
Stephanie Luevanos
Mar 18, 2015 rated it liked it
Not as good as the first book, but still worth reading

I enjoyed the story, not as much as Gavin and Alicia's though. The story moved a little slow, but Hanna's transformation from beat down housewife to fighter was nice to see. I wish there was better editing, it really took away from the story with various spelling and grammar errors.
Abra
Dec 14, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf, pnr, boring, typo-city
59% DNF

- Too many contradictory statements by the characters. He's mean, but he still cares. She hates him for making her feel so alone, but she still cares. First he says something nice, then he says the opposite and is nasty. He calls her a princess and says (right after they've nearly had sex) "you talk the talk, Hanna. But you and I both know you're nothing but talk." "Waiting for a man to make all the moves on you while you sit idly by hoping and praying." This is after she clev
Chessela Helm
I love TA Grey. But this book was very confusing. At first it seems like the heroine and hero head to an area that is an evening's drive away. Then things happen and suddenly it's going to take them days to get back to their home? I couldn't figure out what was happening in space and time. Also, the hero and heroine were surrounded by evil characters. I can deal with a couple of baddies. But when it's three nice people and literally everyone else in the book is either slightly awful or mostly aw ...more
Shutupshabby
This is the most confused I have ever been over a TA Grey book.
On the one hand, I've been so looking forward to a new mackellan alpha, and the story was everything I hoped it would be.
On the other hand the standard and quality of writing were awful sometimes and in places it felt like it was written by a teenager.
So, 3 stars, coz I love Grey and the story, but lost two coz im so dissapointed.
Disneyqueen
I really wanted to like this book because the first book was good and I liked the chapters on Alex and Hanna in the first book. The plot was okay, I felt irritated at both characters and the length of it too felt as though there was chapters that wasn't really gripping as I felt with the first book.
Kathy Harrington
I love TA's books, I really do. But I have to say this one left me disappointed. She took threads and then just left them hang. The spelling errors were obnoxious and at times made the reading difficult. Now, will I stop reading her books? Most likely not since this is the first time I have been bummed about her work.
Gisela
I can only say that this book is drunk.

Buddy Read with ShoSho at RLftCI.
Paula
Nov 09, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Unfortunately no where near as good as the first book in this series. I found myself skimming paragraphs, the writing just didn't do it for me.
CheekyReads
Jul 29, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
i really like the first book and desparately wanted to like this one even more. This unfortunately was not the case, at all. There are so many issues i had with this book.
Firstly, the gramma and writing was pretty bad. Words/letters were often mixed up and/or missing.
Secondly, the plot. Im usually a huge fan of multiple story lines that eventually come together at the end, but this one just didnt work for me. There are so many instances where it makes no sense.
Thirdly, and the main reaso
Claudia
The story itself was good, what bothered me was the editing, which was obviously not done or done poorly. What also bothered me was that some actions or scenes were contradicting ((view spoiler)) - Mmmm, how exactly is that possible?

So yeah, b
Nadia Jones
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was ok
Hated it

This author was a surprised hit for me. I’ve brought every book she wrote. I was waiting on this one. It was plain awful. I didn’t like any of the characters. Hanna sucked the worse. I kept reading hoping I could make it to the end. I couldn’t. Once I got what his dick looked like I was done. The story line was lame and convoluted for no reason. It felt like she had to have a certain number of words and threw all of them in there. This series right here is not good.
Leeann Pule
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was ok
Confusing and frustrating

I tried so hard to get into this book and storyline but I couldn't do it. The story jumped all over the place with too many side stories. The love story was so drawn out and just too hard for me to really enjoy. I wished for more but the book left me hanging all over the place.
Andrea Campbell
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Can I say excellent!

I absolutely love this book. It has so many emotions, achievements, sad moments, happiness, love, friendship, and hope in this book. This is an absolute must read awesome.
Valerie Roberts
Jan 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal
Absolutely Gripping Read

I met both Alex and Hannah in the previous book and they both intrigued me so much I just had to buy the book. The plot was tense with our protagonists I deep trouble on another pack's territory having accidentally caused the death of the heir to the pack. How they escape the clutches of a psychopath who has ambitions to be king and in a environment fraught danger is a gripping read. Thank you Mrs Grey..I cannot wait for Jo's story.
Mandy Menasco
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Book
Susan Jackson
Feb 11, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf
Did not finish this. I just didn't care what was happening which is sad as these two characters intrigued me in the first book but were making me skim in this one.
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another amazing book by this author and again I loved it.
Delphine
Feb 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
enjoyed this. good characters, good plot.
Ntokozo M
The version of this book I read was littered with spelling and grammar errors. So unfortunate because the story was lovely.
Roberta Field
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Really good

What a rollercoaster of a story. Just as good as the first book in the series. Looking forward to reading the next.
Rene
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

I was eager to read this sequel, bought it and started it that night. It was romantic, sadness and joy. Happy endings are my fav. Can't wait to read Jo's story
Kay McKenna
May 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
T A Grey

Love all her books. Entertaining and keep u interested. Usually don't put down til finished. Love the love sciences and everything about her books
Toni ~married to a hunk~
Another great book by T. A. Grey. I have loved everything that I have read. So scary and exciting all at the same time. Hopefully Jo gets a good story.
Kay Smith
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot. Steamy. Lustful. (There's love in there somewhere, I promise.) This book's focus is to stand on Hot'n'bothered Central--but it's a fun story, full of danger, revenge, and a little, tiny, itty-bitty bit of forgiveness.

But mostly sex.

Enjoy!
« previous 1 3 next »

• Jace (Riverwise Private Security, #2)
  • Jared (Riverwise Private Security, #3)
  • His Rules
  • Jaxson (Riverwise Private Security, #1)
  • Ravage Me (Ravage MC, #1)
  • The Hitman's Angel
  • Cuffed Kiss (Valetti Crime Family #4)
  • Rough Touch (Valetti Crime Family #3)
  • The Skull Ruler (Skull #3)
  • Bad Boy (Valetti Crime Family #5)
  • His Hostage (Valetti Crime Family #2)
  • Hunter (Black Angels MC, #1)
  • Heart of a Dragon (Fallen Immortals #2)
  • Dirty Dom (Valetti Crime Family, #1)
  • Killian: a Dark Mafia Romance
  • Ryder (The Lost Breed MC #1)
  • Wolfsbane
USA TODAY Bestselling Author T. A. GREY loves to write sexy, pulse-pounding romances that will keep you up late at night.

If you're a fan of adventurous paranormal romance novels, then you'll love her Bellum Sisters series. This isn't your typical romance story, so be prepared for a kick of heat and tons of action featuring some spunky, spell-casting succubi sisters who are given to one

The MacKellen Alphas (2 books)
  • The Loneliest Alpha (The MacKellen Alphas, #1)