Start by marking “Cinta Brontosaurus” as Want to Read:
Cinta Brontosaurus

Cinta Brontosaurus

...Ada satu adegan yang mana gue harus berantem ama orang di depan orang banyak. Gue akting dengan segenap jiwa dan raga.
Dengan menyeimbangkan emosi dengan karakter.
Dengan masuk ke dalam jiwa sang tokoh.
Dengan total.
Layaknya Tom Krus minum Irex. Uoh!
Setelah selesai shooting, gue tanya ke Mister, salah satu temen yang ada di lokasi syuting.
‘Gimana tadi acting gue pas
Published 2006 by Gagas Media

To ask other readers questions about Cinta Brontosaurus, please sign up.
Novian abimanyu web ini bukan untuk baca gan, tapi review sama nyari rekomendasi buku apa yg bagus buat agan baca, salam

Start your review of Cinta Brontosaurus
Raditya Dika
Jun 27, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: indonesian
This is my second book. Buy, not borrow!
Elleonora Tambunan
Though I was once an avid reader of his blog before he published it as his first book, this second one was sent by my sister for "you must miss reading Indonesian novels". Well, all I can say is, this is pure entertainment. A book you read in the toilet, or when you're feeling low and in need of a good laugh. Though not as good as the first one, but at least I finally got the answer why he broke up with his former girlfriend (whom he affectionately called "Kebo").
Kana Haya
Jul 23, 2007 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comedy, non-fiction
this is Raditya Dika's second book after his successful book, Malegoat: Diary of a Stupid Student (Kambing Jantan: Catatan Harian Seorang Pelajar Bodoh).

still talks about his funny and weird daily life, Dika's writing is more mature on this book. however, I still love the first one for the comedy. but this book is also worth to read when you are feeling sad or gloomy.
Sylvia03
Sep 08, 2007 rated it liked it
not as good as kambingjantan, but i also enjoy this..

kinda touchy when the authors spills his feeling over his breakup..

yeah *sighs* breakup is never ok...
Momoy88
Mar 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
I read this again because i just want a good laugh in toilet. I must say it's fun reading this and thinking to myself that I'm not the only weird one in this planet, thank God.
KevinMR
Jul 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
It is never wrong to have a re-read of this
Nina
It's a book you'll pick up when you're feeling like you need a laugh.
A very good, very loud laugh.

I read it because my sister shoved it to my bag when I didn't look. See, my sister has a habit to just shove books to my bag, sometimes, they're crap, but sometimes, they make me laughing on the floor. This book is totally hilarious, and mostly because I have no comparisons :)

I haven't read KambingJantan, Radith's first book. I can't wait to read it. My favorites are Revenge of the Bom Bom Car and
Siz
Mar 23, 2016 marked it as to-read
Bagus
Citra Inaray
Sep 06, 2008 rated it liked it
I love the size of this book. You can carry it everywhere. I also love due to the fact that it has short stories. But the humor is not as fresh as the first book I guess.
Angie Hutapea
Aug 19, 2013 rated it it was ok
Not that funny, I think.
Mona
Oct 09, 2008 rated it really liked it
I like this book the way I like the first one. Funny. Genuine.
Wooky
Apr 30, 2011 rated it it was amazing
KOPLAK :D
Asri-dodoe Azzalah
Oct 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
Love, fun, sad, laugh and bullshit
Dhealubis
its so amazing radit! i'm bog fans of you
Iyoeet Mizra
Nov 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
Sasti
Nov 22, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
GARING
Dizya
Feb 04, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: funny book
LUCU ABIZ deh..!!
Natasia Angel
As usual, Raditya Dika is completely shameless.. haha I like the book.. But unfortunately, the book is not thick enough to satisfy my need of humour..
aridewi
Feb 02, 2010 rated it it was ok
This one has a slice of brain-and-feeling involved in the making. Read on when you are having a bad day, or after having chemistry exams. It doesn't use that much of thinking.
Dean
Jan 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I don't know what is the best of this book, its light easy-to-relate-to comedy, or its strength to inspire people. Chapter 'Di Balik Jendela' is still one of the best piece of work I've ever read.
Ieta18

• Sang Pemimpi
  • Pulang
  • Summer in Seoul
  • Negeri Para Bedebah
  • Dilan: Dia Adalah Dilanku Tahun 1990 (Dilan, #1)
  • Poconggg Juga Pocong
  • Autumn in Paris
  • Supernova: Ksatria, Puteri, dan Bintang Jatuh
  • Spring in London
  • Negeri Di Ujung Tanduk
  • Bulan
  • Ayat-Ayat Cinta
Raditya Dika is an Indonesian comedy writer. His first book was a collection of his humorous blog entries, entitled Kambingjantan: Catatan Harian Pelajar Bodoh (Malegoat: Diary of a Stupid Student).

His second book chronicles his unbeliavebly jinxed love life, entitled Cinta Brontosaurus (Brontosaurus Love). Published a year following the success of his previous work. His latest books, bearing the