Start by marking “Pleasure” as Want to Read:
Pleasure

Pleasure

(Pleasure #1)

Kelly Sharp has no time for love. In her life, everything must be under control, and there’s no place for messy emotions or out-of-control passion. It’s Kelly’s severe attitude that is the key to her success—the young CEO of her family business, and a woman to be reckoned with. But when she meets Levi, the sexy fireman who saves her from an office fire, Kelly’s life is tur ...more
Published January 6th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Pleasure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pleasure

Ankit Saxena
Nov 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
On the Mark

It's good to have such pieces sometimes. Not at all it's like some other nonsense vulgar novels. The elaboration of intimate scene was neither vulgar nor void. It's as much as it has to be to get the things in places. Story is quite good to get it going the way it should be. Few things about only want a women can feel are very well written.
Enjoyed it with PLEASURE..
Loredana (Bookinista08)
Jan 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was freaking H-O-T!! I loved it! And I am sure as hell going to read all other Lucia Jordan books available for free on Amazon! And probably pay for the complete series, because... why not?! Her characters are to my liking, the male characters are alpha, but without all of the annoying features, and her female characters are quite strong and independent. They just need some lovin' in their lives!
Kanwarpal Singh
Jun 16, 2018 rated it liked it
She is just a schedule person, and fire happens at her job place, Fireman save her life but due to her position she show attitude then later random meet and teasing she felt for him and he go to know by peer pressuring that he can have some feeling for her, then function happens , he want her to loose control and just relax , then love making happens she regret but he said to not to regret because there is nothing wrong with it if she behaves normal...
Mariah Roze
Mar 26, 2016 rated it liked it
It was a good, fast, short read.
Toni Lewis
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Short story but quite interesting ... Kelly is the CEO of her fathers company when a fire happens and she runs into the building trying to save things .. only she is found on the floor by a fireman ... not liking to release control Kelly is rude to Levi but things change after awhile
Expresso
Feb 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Beyond upset when I realize this story is a serial and this is only the first installment....82 pages. 82 pages of the juicy drama and chemistry. Don't allow the cover to fool you....this installment is the buildup to whatever is coming!

I am surprisingly pleased with the characters. Kelly is a wealthy CEO and Levi is a fireman....yep as a result of reading outside my comfort zone, I found this gem!

4.5 stars!
A.M.
Jan 26, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: e-books, i-own
Kelly Sharp was appointed CEO after her father retired but he doesn’t trust her to do the job properly. And in the first few months of her running the place, there is a fire. She only survives because a handsome fireman pulls her out. Levi is the fireman.
She more than notices him but she’s so tightly bound, she can’t even thank him for saving her life.
***
Ugh… Kelly is a horrible person. And she doesn’t get any better.
You don’t perform CPR on conscious people who are breathing and thinking on the
Amy
Feb 03, 2016 rated it liked it
Ehhh.

Lunch break quickie.

Kelly is a control freak. Her office catches on fire and she runs into a burning building. WHAT? Yeah, only to be saved by Levi. They keep running into each other. Levi wants to help Kelly lose control, but is she ready or even willing?

I couldn't get past how rude Kelly was to Levi after he saved her life. I wouldn't chase after that. Not matter how much I wanted to take control away from her. Let her have it!
Jheneille
Oct 07, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: ebooks
I didn't go in with any expectations and I ended still disliking it. I know there is a demographic for novels or novellas like these and I definitely recognize that it ain't me. It's short so it gets a pass on certain things but really not everything. The writing was insufferable. "He impaled himself inside her." That sounds monstrous. In such a short piece, the amount of repetition was ridiculous. It's like every time she used a new word or phrase I'd see it again in the sentence right after an ...more
Billiejo
Sep 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sexy firemen

Everyone loves a story about a sexy fireman and wants to get a little crazy with one, don't they?? This one wasn't as intense as some others I've read by this author but still was very good!
Pearl
Aug 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is Intriguing.I could not stop reading until I had completed the story. I have to get this complete series.

I could not stop reading until I had completed the story. I have to get this complete series in this set
Reneestar
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazon

This book was amazing. I totally enjoy it and got a feel of how you wanted it to be. Your a great author and I'll surely recommend it to my book club.
Christina Hussain
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good story

I enjoyed the story line. I found quite a few grammatical errors but otherwise I liked it. I will read the rest of the series.
Erica Hunt
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Spicy

Every word had me trembling.... I felt naughty, while reading this on the subway...... yet it felt sooo good! DEFINITELY looking into reading Part 2!!
Kary Stowe
Dec 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Yes! Glad i found this author

Great story. Fast reading. Like the tension between them. Couldn't wait for the next book in the series! Buy it you won't regret it!
KIMBERLY A FOWLER
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
God love a Fireman!!

I have always loved a man in uniform. Especially since I wear one myself. There’s no hotter sex in the world when you have a LEO or Fire/Rescue person!! ❤❤❤
Radhika Narayanan
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was ok
Ok

Not too gripping. Drab and predictable. Need more events and pace in the novel. Passable that's it. Expected bit more from the author
Amber
Dec 08, 2016 rated it liked it
Kind of like other books I've read

More of like a knock of more famous books. Most commonly known as Fifty Shades of Grey. But still thrilling.
nancy ellington
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You had me at firemen...

Can't wait to see what happens next.
So far so good. To bad this book doesn't have pictures.
Let go girl let go...

Arika Wolly
Aug 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the fast paced story. The chemistry between the characters seemed to be very evident and not forced. Look forward to seeing where their relationship takes them.
Deborah
Feb 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
No She Didn't

She was just saved by a fireman who really works her nerves and other parts of her also. Enjoy I did.
Stacey Manning
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hot

This is so tempting and tantalizingly! Makes you want to keep rewinding and reading more and more! Very addictive! Makes you want more...
Desiree Jenschke
Jan 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Quick read

Short and to the point. Great for a quick read. Can't wait to read the rest of the series and find out what happens further.
alesha blake
Nov 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Good read

It was a short read. Recommended by my sister. It was good. Love the love hate start to the story. Can't wait to read the next one
Sharon Distance-hawkins
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Phew!

You might want to have a fan or a tall glass of ice water handy... This story will make you want to lose control, just like Kelly.
C
Aug 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Firey Buildup

You will feel this heat and smell the smoke. The tension will have you flipping pages in effort of finding the source of the heat.
kayla boynton
Oct 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Hot!

It took a minute to get to the good part but it was worth the wait! I recommend it if you like hot fun!
Krushell
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Intreging

This book is very intriguing straight from the start and doesn't stop. Once you start you can't stop. The ending was just perfect. I love the characters!
Kendra
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It was good

This was a good book didn't expect it to end like it did. I would like to read the other books that goes with this one, see how Kelly handles it all.
Naadirah Fuller
Sep 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sexy and spontanious

This book was amazing as I sat reading this book I got lost in my own feelings and emotions ,this book had me feeling like I was a part of the story,very exciting, spontaneous,emotional have to get the full version
  • Spirits of the Noh (The Waking, #2)
  • Forty-Four Book Nine (44, #9)
  • Marked by the Dragon King (Kissed by Fire Book 1)
  • Tempting
  • Broken (Savage Souls Book 1)
  • Sleigh Belles
  • The Fifth Sister (Parched, #4)
  • Whispered Promises: The Art of Deception / Storm Warning
  • Blood Hunger (Deathless Night #1)
  • This Blood (Grace Allen, #1)
  • The Cowboy Collection (Heart of Oklahoma)
  • Nora
  • Eternal Service (The Colony, #1)
  • Possessed by the Highlander (The MacLerie Clan #3)
Lucia Jordan is a writer who believes sex must be celebrated and enjoyed!

Every other subject in the world seems fit for literature and art whereas sex and sexuality, something that concerns us all, is only now starting to emerge and become accepted in the mainstream. Lucia endeavors to be as comprehensive about the sexual imagination as possible by writing short stories and novellas that are both

Pleasure (2 books)
  • Pleasure - Complete Series
“trepidation” 1 likes
“While Kelly was as chilly as a baboon’s ass in winter, he could see the spark of desire that had simmered in the depths of her green eyes. The defiant tilt of her chin as he’d told her what to do.” 1 likes