Start by marking “The Lazy Way to Success: How to Do Nothing and Accomplish Everything” as Want to Read:
The Lazy Way to Success: How to Do Nothing and Accomplish Everything

The Lazy Way to Success: How to Do Nothing and Accomplish Everything

Published January 1st 2003 by Soma Press

To ask other readers questions about The Lazy Way to Success, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Lazy Way to Success

Start your review of The Lazy Way to Success: How to Do Nothing and Accomplish Everything
Sebah Al-Ali
لطيف. الفكرة الأساسية من الكتاب هي أن العمل الشاق ليس طريقا للنجاح. من باب أن أقصر الطرق للنجاح هي أكثرها فعالية و آكدها ..و أنجحها.

يدور أيضا حول نفس الفكرة في العديد من الكتب عن الإبداع و ما شابه، هي فكرة تحويل العمل المطلوب لمتعة يستلذ بها الشخص، لأن ذلك كفيل بجعل التجربة أفضل و أكثر قابلية للتميز.

اقتبست:

"Personally, I couldn’t bear the shame if I said I had to work hard. That would be admitting that I hadn’t found an intelligent way to accomplish a task."

"We did not avoid the job; we just
Lesana Walshe
Nov 23, 2017 rated it did not like it
What a horrible book 😅 there is not a word of sense in it.
Marcus Tay
Oct 25, 2012 rated it really liked it
Do what you enjoy doing, that will get you into flow. Then you no longer have to work hard because it is not work to you. When you make the final big commitment, and it is a cause good for the world, the world will come round to support you. And because you delight in the process and perhaps, not be so stuck in the search for the final outcome, your eyes maybe opened for the gold mine that are actually the side effects. And yet, to begin with, you have to learn to know yourself in order to know ...more
kareem
Aug 27, 2007 rated it really liked it
Gratzon founded an ice cream company and a long distance company that each did millions in revenue, and he claimed to do it without working a day in his life. How did he pull this off?

By following his bliss.

Gratzon argues that life is too short to spend it working, and that if you do what you enjoy, and figure out ways to simplify, joy and success will follow.

He's provided food for thought for me, and this easy to read and enjoyable book will definitely get re-read every so often.

There's more a
Rahmad Putra
Mar 26, 2018 rated it liked it
This book title "The Lazy Way to Success" seems has failed its purpose to find the shortcut (or lazy way) to its main idea. There were too much rambling ideas and stories and it seems the writer just want to enunciate one method to gain success (you will find it after you read the final chapter). Although the book was a bit disappointment for myself, it found its way to correlate human behavior with the nature and science, which made me pull more of my attention to this book until the closing. T ...more
David Bystricky
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Read only if you want to be a Director or above. Not suitable for middle management. ;-)
M. R. Royan
Sep 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tells you the secret of being creative. Weniger aber besser.
Muhammad Rasikh
Nov 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mau sukses tapi malas? Bacalah buku ini... Banyak trik sukses buat orang malas
Anugrah Mareto
Dec 16, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
he is my inspirator
Storystitcher
Aug 02, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2020, non-fiction
Useless information as 95% of people can’t make a sustainable living on their interests.
Arfan
Mar 27, 2011 rated it really liked it
Buku ini menawarkan perspektif (yang benar-benar) baru tentang kemalasan. Berbeda dari kebanyakan buku motivasi yang (selalu terlihat) berusaha memompa adrenalin pembaca dengan quote-quote motivatif, kisah sukses, kalimat penggedor kelesuan dsb., alih-alih,buku ini justru menganjurkan pembacanya untuk mengikuti rasa malas. Ada konsep yang sering dilupakan orang, bahwasanya segala benda atau kejadian di semesta ini mengikuti kaidah 'daya usaha terkecil' (contohnya: air mengalir ke tempat yang leb ...more
Tre Haushinka
Nov 07, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
buku yang mengajarkan untuk melakukan pekerjaan, mencari pekerjaan sesuai dengan passion Anda sebagai bentuk terima kasih kita kepada tuhan karena sudah memberikan begitu banyak talenta dalam diri kita.
Jessica
Mar 25, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2012-reads
Very nice, not a ton of detail, but I enjoy quantum physics applied to anything.
Jennifer Kyrnin
Jan 31, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: swap
I love the idea of doing nothing and being successful. This book is a fun how to book for people who want to do well in life without a lot of effort.
Yahudha
Jan 30, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
buku yg hebat.... jadilah pemalas yg kreatif.....
dara
May 13, 2010 rated it it was amazing
if..with lazy attitude can accomplish anything,
what a wonderful life ahahaha:)
Hesham  ellayeh

• Tentang Kamu
  • Pada Senja yang Membawamu Pergi
  • The Book of Forbidden Feelings
  • Dikatakan atau Tidak Dikatakan, Itu Tetap Cinta
  • Ada Berita Apa Hari Ini, Den Sastro?
  • Tidak Ada New York Hari Ini
  • Pramoedya Ananta Toer dari Dekat Sekali: Catatan Pribadi Koesalah Soebagyo Toer
  • The Grand Design
  • My Brief History
  • Things & Thoughts I Drew When I Was Bored
  • Along Came a Spider (Alex Cross, #1)