Start by marking “Dark Boundaries (Boundaries, #1)” as Want to Read:
Dark Boundaries (Boundaries, #1)

Dark Boundaries

(Boundaries #1)

He stole me.
He broke me.
I'm being auctioned for Fifty thousand dollars.
Now, I don't belong to anyone but strangely enough I wanted to belong to him.
It's his eyes ... I lost myself in them

Authors Note and WARNING: Dark Boundaries is a work of fiction intended for adult readers above 18. It contains dark and sensitive subject matter that may make readers uncomfortable.
Con
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition
Published February 12th 2015 by Amazon (first published February 9th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Dark Boundaries, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark Boundaries

Ashleyjo
Feb 29, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
description

What's What First 50%

Garrett; his brother, Justin; and some bad guys kidnap three friends from a club. Garrett and Justin are tasked with "breaking" the girls and turning them into sex slaves to be auctioned within the month. Garret chooses Kristine as the one he will break, and the story is told in alternating POVs between the two.

Early on, we learn Garrett and Justin are only there because they are searching for an in to get to their sister, who was kidnapped and is going to be sold at the
Dusti Hanrahan
Jun 24, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars??? Ehhh...more like 3.75... Sorry not sorry
description

So, I absolutely LOVE dark books.... kidnapping, Stockholm's, dark, dirty, punishing painful sex.....BRING.IT.ON.
While this book had a ton of promise it fell short for me. I imagine it is probably hard to write this type book and make it unique and fresh.. The premise was great, I absolutely loved the fact that it was a bit different. What pissed me the f' off is that I feel like all of the pivotal, kick ass parts were just grazed over. The part
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
5 Cranky Stars!

Synopsis:
He stole me.
He broke me.
I'm being auctioned for Fifty thousand dollars.
Now, I don't belong to anyone but strangely enough I wanted to belong to him.
It's his eyes ... I lost myself in them

Contains explicit language and descriptions of sexual situations.

Review:
This book touches on
Madiha J Bookblogger
May 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
WOW 5 Dark Stars

I am so glad I read this book, it was one of the best Dark Books i have read so far. It is the first book i read by Michelle Horst and i am her Fan !!
The story was amazing, the pace was well-built. Neither too slow nor too jumbling, just perfect to keep me hooked right from the first page!

I had already heard some great things about this book so i planned to read this and thanks to Michelle Horst she gifted me a copy to read an enjoy !

Three girls, off to have a vacation after the

✿kawehi.reviews
Sep 20, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: review-copy
Man, this book was not what I'd expected at all. Dark, scandalous, erotic, and full of twists, turns, and surprises that will definitely keep you glued to your kindles and constantly guessing.

A well written read, although, not for the faint of the heart since it can get pretty gritty and hard to take in at times.

Nonetheless, a highly recommended read!
The Magic of Books Blog
Feb 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
This books is kind of twisted in some ways. I not sure if i would call it a love story and it definitely is a weird and usual love that develops between the two main characters Kristine and Garrett. Kristine and her two friends are kidnapped in a night club and they are being "Broken in" before going up for auction. Garrett and his brother Justin have joined these thugs and monster to find their sister, Andrea. She is seventeen and was captured too. Kristine is a fighter and is a really strong c ...more
'Q' aka CoCo
Feb 25, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kidnapper that cares

If a kidnapper could be sweet, this guy managed it. Yes, it had some dark moments but, for the most part, the H was a good guy just trying to do the right thing. There were some parts that didn't make sense to me--things that happened too easily and too quickly--but it was a quick read with some hot scenes and a couple of HEAs so... four stars and I have high hopes for Cruel Boundaries. :)
Hillary Marek
Feb 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
3 days 5 hours and 27minutes

That's how Kong it took me to read every single book and spin off related to this series by Michelle Horst. Now its Friday afternoon and I have only taken cat naps and small snack breaks my assistant forced on me as I kept waving her away and mumbling some crap like "It's for work I just need to finish this one part and I will be right there!" I'm not usually a liar. I guess technically this could be classified as "for work" if I need to justify it to myself, or my as
Liza
Jan 13, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Received an ARC for an honest review

Michelle Horst has truly explored the darkest of the darkest in her latest book Dark Boundaries.

I was blown away. From the very romantic Wake Me Up and Chloe, Michelle Horst has went beyond her usual with Dark Boundaries.

Living up to its title, the book is indeed bound. It's full of cruelness and ruthless. Though, it was very effective. I felt that Michelle did her best to push her limits when it comes to writing.

The connection between Garrett and Kristine
Expresso
Sep 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Wow! Dark Boundaries is an excellent start to this series! Garrett and Justin's life will change in ways they've never thought possible!

Garrett and Justin go rogue in order to rescue their baby sister. The things they were forced to do to maintain their cover devastate both Justin and Garrett. However, the two continue the charade as they cannot return home without their little sister.

During a particular nasty assignment the brothers meet their soul mates. The guys have their work cut out for th
Erica
Feb 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark-romance
Dark Boundaries lives up to it's name, it's truly a dark, twisted tale.
It's vicious, cruel and I found myself questioning some of the heroine's choices. I loved her for her choices but also wondered how the hell she could do it.
I also understood Garrett's reasoning in the choices he made but as much as I understood I still found myself wanting to hate him for something, just because of what he was involved in I felt the need to find something, anything to hate him for.
No spoilers. Dark Boundarie
Caryl Casanova
Sep 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy shizballs! Why have I waited long to read this epic novel?! It's freaking amazing! Super duper gooooood! Hot dayum! Love it!
Mandy Desay
Mar 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow what ride!!! This book was absolutely amazing. It was dark, twisted, Sexy and got dark some more.

Definitely not for the faint hearted but I loved every single twisted bit of it!!!

Another amazing book Michelle!!!
K.A. Graham
Jun 06, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Talk about a twisted mess of chaos and forbidden love. This was a total change of pace from what I’ve come to know about Michelle Horst, and she brought out the darkness in a big way! Definitely not a story for the faint of heart, but if you want to take a ride on the dark train, step on up!

Kristine and her two friends, Kelly and Riza thought a night out at a kink club would be fun and adventurous, little did they know, they’d end up victims of a kidnapping and sex ring. So the journey begins, o
Jeanette Book-Reviews
***** 5 Bloody Amazing Stars ****

WOW!!! I'm just gobsmacked!! I was so in the mood for something dark & twisted story.... This book got it all & so much more!!

This is my second book I've read of Michelle's... First was 'Footprints in the Sands'... Amazing book by the way! LOL

But this has to be one of my favourite of Michelle's so far...

The prologue just got me by the hair! Holy shit!! I wanted something dark & twisted.. Well my wish was granted in spades!!!!

Have to say this... this b
Maria Lazarou--Obsessed by Books Blog
This is the first book that I have read by this author and I was pleasantly surprised.

This is a dark read so be warned as some events in the book can cause triggers.
We follow the story of Kristine and her friends as they take a year out after college to go on a road trip. One night in Vegas they decide to go to a strip club and events happen that they really didn't expect or envisage. They are all kidnapped and then taken to be trained as sex slaves. Two of their captors are brothers but they ar
Bibliophile Wonderland Reviews
Warning this book is not for the faint of heart . Make sure you read the author's warning because this sure is Dark and i mean DARK. If you are not a fan of dark reads steer clear this will not be the read for you. I've read some dark reads before but, damn this book is just gritty. I loved it but its raw, grimy, and dirty. At some point through the story you find it to be some part erotic but in your head your thinking why am I finding this just so dirty that its sexy. It's not all dark their a ...more
Amo
May 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If I could give more than 5***** I would !!

OH MY FREEKING LORD !!!

This is a must must read !! This Story is a different path for Michelle and my God does she do it amazingly well..

If your looking for something with suspense, heart stopping nail biting stuff THIS is the book !

Garrett & Justin's sister has been missing for 3 years and at this point he will do the impossible to get her back !

Kris and her girls are taking a year off to do things as a threesome and each pic something they re
Morgan Terry
Jun 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: michelle-horst
Wow. This book was definitely not like any of Michelle's that I've read before, and I say that in the best way possible! Michelle really has a fantastic way with getting any story told and this was no different. This book was intense, emotion, gripping, but definitely not for the faint of heart. I loved the darker story line than I'm used to reading from Michelle. If anyone is looking for a story that's all-consuming and will keep you on edge, check this out!!! And to think that there's going to ...more
Maïwenn  B
Jul 10, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: july2015
3,5 stars

The synopsis of this book drew me to it immediately. I'm a sucker for Dark romance so I had to read it.

This review is quite hard to write as there are so many twists happening, that I can not say much.

What I can say though is that I really enjoyed reading Dark Boundaries.

If you love an unusual/ twisted love story, where the heroe is not who you think he is, where the heroine goes through horrific events and is damaged, this book is for you.

Dark Boundaries is for me a love story with a
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Wow, this one has definitely been interesting.

Kris, Kelly and Riza are best friends and they've decided on a year break after collage to take a trip together. As they end up in one club things go wrong and they're taken to be made into slaves but things aren't as they seem, two brothers have hidden agendas, they don't plan on hurting the girls the way the others do.

This storyline is very dark and heartbreaking. It kept me interested from the beginning, I couldn't wait to see how everything tur
Michaela Duarte
Oct 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh. My. Gosh.
The title made me assume that Dark Boundaries was going to be some-what and so it was. This was more than I thought it would be. This is was an overwhelming and sometimes upsetting story but I loved the way Michelle wrote it. It was definitely a rollercoaster of emotions that I felt but I couldn’t put it down (which says something). The relationship between Kristina and Garret was quite twisted but also intriguing. I applaud you Michelle for writing this. I will continue to read the
This books
Feb 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
If you don't like dark reads then this book isn't for you. There are some heavy situations that some people might find difficult to read!!

There is alot of twists in this book that will keep your gripped, praying that Kris will find safety and love that she so much deserves. Garrett do I love or hate him? The evil kidnapper but you also see a caring, loving, protective side of him.

I really enjoyed this book and seeing both points of view. You can see both sides of the story. Why Garrett's doing w
Kristine Mcginnis
Jan 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love Michelle's books. Her writing style is amazing. She draws you in and shows you exactly what the character is thinking, so that you can feel their emotions. This book lives up to it's name. It's dark and the characters go through things you would never want someone to have to go through. Your heart breaks with them and heals with them. This is an amazing story. It is darker than Michelle's other books but I promise you, you will not be disappointed.
I love this book so much!
Riza
Jan 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Michelle Horst clearly came out of her comfort zone in order to write this Dark Boundaries. This is very different from. the author's previous work.
This book is dark but the author shows how the power of love could make a dark story becomes better.
CDBW
Feb 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015-arc
5 Crazy Ass Stars!!!!!

That was some crazy twisted shit! It's all kinds of messed up but I loved it! I really enjoy reading dark romances and love when I get sucked into the story. I did just that with this story. I could not put it down. I'm eager to read more from Michelle Horst.
this book contains some disturbing scenes surrounding kidnapping sex trafficking.
Cheyenne
Jul 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review to come
Jos
Jul 15, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Solid Stars

I was in the mood for a twisted dark love story and this fit the bill! I am definitely going to be checking out the other stories in this series:)
Natasha Rowlin
Jun 16, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
After reading this book, I had to take a break and really think of what I felt. So many thoughts swirled around in my head and I was thinking about it for a long time afterwards. It took me ages to figure out what I wanted to say about it afterwards. I’d read one book by this author previously, and this was so different I was really taken by surprise!
Now - straight off the bat, this is a DARK read! It won’t be for everyone. If you’re looking for a hearts and flowers romance, this is not it. If

• All I Need (Stay, #2)
  • To Have and to Hold
  • Takeover (The Legacy, #1)
  • The Photographer Trilogy Box Set (Tainted Series Books 1-3)
  • The Beginning of Connie and Isaac (Blue Butterfly #3)
  • Lana's Awakening (To Have and Control #1)
  • The Goodbye Man (Red Market, #1)
  • With Visions of Red (With Visions of Red: Broken Bonds #2)
  • Lily (Captive to the Dark, #4)
  • Distorted Hope
  • Security Binds Her (Thalia, #1)
  • Monsters
  • In His Arms
  • Violet Addiction
  • Matteo (Rossi Family, #1)
  • Ballistic (Vigilantes, #3)
  • Broken (Voyeur Book 3)
  • Warrant
Please find me under my new profile Michelle Heard.

This profile is no longer being used.

Michelle Heard is a Bestselling Romance Author who loves creating stories her readers can get lost in. She loves an alpha hero who is not afraid to fight for his woman.

Want to be up to date with what’s happening in Michelle’s world? Sign up to receive the latest news on her alpha hero releases, sales, and great

Boundaries (4 books)
  • Cruel Boundaries (Boundaries, #1.5)
  • Twisted Boundaries (Boundaries, #2)
  • Broken Boundaries (Boundaries, #3)