Start by marking “Winter Kiss (Gloves Off, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Winter Kiss (Gloves Off, #3.5)

Winter Kiss

(Gloves Off #3.5)

What do you want in your stocking this Christmas? How about your favorite Gloves Off fighter, Ryley Jameson?

After moving away to their cabin, Ashleigh and Ryley have grown to love each other more and more every single day. Their lives will be forever changed as soon as their twins are born, but Ryley is determined to get what he wants this holiday season. He just hopes Ash
ebook
Published February 1st 2015 by Smashwords Edition (first published January 15th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Winter Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Winter Kiss

Jill
Mar 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Winter Story That Will Warm Your Heart

I highly suggest you read the books from the Gloves off series before reading A Winter's Kiss. Starting from A Fighter's Desire Part 1 all the way thru Paxton's Promise. Goodreads as A Winter's Kiss listed as 4.5, to be read Camden's Redemption. That's not the case. A Winter's Kiss is meant to be read *after* Paxton's Promise and *before* Camden's Redemption.

After the drama and mayhem of the fight between Ryley and his twin, Ryley and Ashleigh move into Ry
Veronica LaRoche
Apr 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love getting more of Ash & Ryley. I love reading them getting ready for the twins and reading about there first Christmas together. I love this series and can't wait to read more
Boricuagal
Sep 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Perfect novella, giving us a glimpse into the love of Ryley & Ashleigh
Jujubee
Dec 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars. First L.P. Dover I've read in the anthology All I Want. Have most of the Gloves Off series on my TBR list...so one day I will get there LOL
Feb 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A short feel good story about Ashleigh and Ryley as they celebrate Christmas, their wedding day and the birth of their twins.
You get a brief glimpse of Gabby, Pax, Matt and Camden.
The one thing that is really confusing me is how Ryley and Camden's mom and grandparents seem so blase' about the situation between the twins. One would think their mother would be upset that her one son tried to kill the other and yet she is just as happy as a clam.
Mignon Mykel
Jan 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love Ashleigh and Ryley. Let's just get that out there right away.

These two have had a rocky road and they are most definitely thriving. They are so very in love with one another -- and it's so fun to watch. Ryley is like a joyous little kid where Ashleigh is involved. He loves being with her, he loves living with her, he loves that she's carrying his babies... He's just over the moon when it comes to Ashleigh.

And even though she's 36-weeks pregnant with twins, these two still manage to keep t
Kim
Jan 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd novella in the Gloves Off Series and I recommend reading the books in order as the series is connected

Ashleigh and Ryley are back!! I was so happy to get another chance to catch up on their story as I wanted to know what the gender of the twins Ashleigh and Ryley were having along with how Camden, Gabby, and Paxton was doing.

After moving from the city to the cabin Ryley has both Ashleigh and Ryley are getting ready for Christmas and the birth of their twins. The love these two ha
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
I have read these whole series and love them all. Ryley and Ashleigh's story is one of my favorites and it was a roller coaster ride for sure. But now they are happy and getting ready to become parents to twins!

This novella is set around Christmas time and it's such a beautiful time for this couple. Even though Ashleigh is 36 weeks pregnant the passion is still there. Ryley makes her feel sexy and cherished. They have the best Christmas ever and you even see what the rest of the gang are up to.
Stephannie Tolitsky- Swoonworthybooks/EnticingJourney

Ryley Jameson and Ashleigh moved away to Ryley's cabin since everything that happened in Ryley's book Ryley's Revenge (Gloves Off fighter #2). They have spent their time in their new home at the cabin getting to know each other and falling more and more in love each other. It won't be long before the twins are born but Ryley wants to get his christmas wish this holiday. He just hopes Ashleigh will agree to want he wants more than anything.

This is a great short novella that completes Ryley and A
Tonya
Mar 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a great novella that happens after Ryley's Revenge and Paxton's Promise. Make sure that you read the others first though. This is a continuation of Ryley and Ashleigh's story. This picks up around Christmas time. The twins are almost ready to be born. I love seeing this softer side of Ryley. Both of these characters are great.

"Merry Christmas, angel. No gift anyone could give me will ever top just having you in my life. I love you so damn much." A tear escaped the corner of my eye. "And
Rebecca Edwards
Feb 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a continuation of Ryley and Ashley's story and I absolutely loved every minute of it. We pick up where Ryley's Revenge ends and join Ryley and Ashley as they spend their first Christmas together with their families. This novella was full of romance and surprises and I mean lots of surprises. Ryley has me even more in lust with him than I was before after reading this. Swoon!!! L.P. once again you amazed me with your words and characters even though I was a little frustrated with you over ...more
Sienna Logan (Lost to Books)
Apr 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Okay, I caved and bought this. I've wanted it for ages but I have a thing about buying novellas. Anyway it was only 99p so I thought what the hell. I've always loved Ryley and I needed to know what happens in this.

Anyway, I'm glad I caved. This was an adorable novella that was cute, sweet, and filled in a few gaps between the books in the series. Ryley melted my heart once again--I need a Ryley!

If you follow my reviews and blog you'll know I'm a huge fan of this series and with the last book rel
Liza
Feb 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Winter Kiss is definitely a treat for us Ryley Jameson fans.

I've never hidden my ultimate love for the Gloves Off series guys. I've never hidden my favoritism towards Ryley. L.P. Dover had made me a very happy reader with this novella.

Oh the romance of winter. Ryley and Ashleigh had beaten the cold with their ever passionate love for each other. It's so great to be with them step by step on their relationship and now on the new chapter of their lives.

I couldn't praise this book and this series m
Linda
This was a short story about Ryley and Ashleigh and I loved it. Ryley and Ashleigh have had enough drama it was time to read the HEA. They have their happy family and things are going great for them. I loved reading a story where there was nothing but happy times for them. Of course, this book had the HOT sex that Ryley and Ashleigh have. I loved this book it was a very sweet read!!!
Tracy Lundy-Munn
Mar 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Winter Kiss was a quick novella in the Gloves Off series by LP Dover. This was a novella about Ryley & Ashleigh and when their twins arrived and their marriage. Loved that LP gave us a chance to see both of these happy occasions for the couple. The storyline was great and definitely a happy ending. Loving this series and I can't wait to read Camdens story next.
Td
Feb 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Winter Kiss (Gloves Off #3.5) by L.P. Dover
5 stars

As if Rylee and Asheigh's story could get and sweeter or steamier. The love these two have is proven yet again, and they spend their first Christmas together. What a great continuation, and WOW what a holiday. Every moment built upon the one before it, and some even brought some tears they were such emotional moments.
Lisa Foyles
Apr 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
More Riley PLEASE

Riley is my favorite of all the characters. I look forward to reading more about them in upcoming books. It was great to get a small glimpse into their everyday life
Joy Whiteside
Feb 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing story that moved along at the perfect pace, has amazing characters that will grab you and you cannot help but fall in love with and a story that will keep you entertained from the moment that you start reading. This is a must read and you will not be sorry that you did.
Mags
Loved this story, it was great to get another glimpse of Ash and Ryley, as they spend there first Christmas together and get ready for the twins births. Definitely a story to read if your a fan of the couple and the series itself.
Louise Cable
Feb 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love LP Dovers books and I think I have now read everything released to date. My favourite characters are Ryley, Ash & Gabby so this short story was just perfect for me.

It's great to see how the story & characters develop I can't wait for the next book in the series!!
Chris Murray
Jan 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love the Jamesons

This was a wonderful novella catching us up on all thing with Riley and Ashleigh. Don't miss out on this cute little story.
Amanda
Feb 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 1/2 Stars I love this series, this book was a little too short for my liking but hey I still loved it.. Bring on the next book and fast please...
Feb 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Winter's Kiss

Loved more of the Gloved Off Novel 's, this added Winter Kiss of Rylee and Ashleigh was so great, want more of this series, cannot wait for Camdon's
Lindsay
Apr 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I think ash and Ryley are so cute! I loved this follow up novella!! A glimpse into what their future was and meeting the babies! Perfect!
Teresa Caric
Apr 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
not a must read but a pleasant continuation to their story :)
Leisa Prater
Feb 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
it's always great to get a little more info on these amazing people in this series.... awesome book!!!
Dani
This is a short novella that is Ash & Ryley's first Xmas together, their wedding and the birth of their twins. This takes place after Gabby and Paxton's book & before Camdens book.
Recommends it for: Everyone
Loved this book,awesome read, so enjoyed it, L.P. Dover you can add many more novella's to this series
Christine
Great short story

Loved the story. Love the characters. Read this in a day. This is awesome series. Will read more from L.P. Dover
Jodie
Apr 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love this add on wish all the couples had them.

• Bayou Stix (Bayou Stix, #1-5)
  • The Mermaid and Her King
  • Unforgivable Sin (Escort, #2)
  • Reckless Rendezvous (Reckless Beat #4.5)
  • Hot as Hell (Security Specialists International, #4.5)
  • Anywhere With You (Happy Endings Resort #2)
  • The Secret Trinity: Glass Castles ( Fae-Witch Trilogy, #0.5)
  • To Love a Soldier
  • The Fractured: Elena (Fractured, #1; Blemished, #2.5)
  • Forbidden Lovers
  • Burnt Offerings
  • The Billionaire's Intern (Billionaire Fairy Tales #3)
  • Water Spell (Guardians of the Realm Book 1)
  • Strip Tease (Protect and Defend, #1.5)
  • Slow Burn (Lawmen, #3)
  • Suddenly More (Dirty Texas, #1.5)
  • Sight Words (Sensations Collection, #5)
  • Full Court Press
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author, L.P. Dover, is a southern belle residing in North Carolina along with her husband and two beautiful girls. Before she even began her literary journey she worked in Periodontics enjoying the wonderment of dental surgeries.

Not only does she love to write, but she loves to play tennis, go on mountain hikes, white water rafting, and you can’t forget th

Gloves Off (5 books)
  • Tyler's Undoing (Gloves Off, #1)
  • Ryley's Revenge (Gloves Off, #2)
  • Paxton's Promise (Gloves Off, #3)
  • Camden's Redemption (Gloves Off, #4)
  • Kyle's Return (Gloves Off, #5)