Start by marking “Romancing the Paranormal: All New Tales” as Want to Read:
Romancing the Paranormal: All New Tales

Romancing the Paranormal: All New Tales (Immortals of New Orleans #6.5)

13 BRAND NEW paranormal stories from your favorite USA Today, New York Times, and Amazon Bestselling authors.

Here’s a list of all 13 paranormal anthology authors!
1. Stephanie Rowe
11. Julia Mills
12. Brandy L. Rivers
13. Cynthia S
Published May 19th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Romancing the Paranormal, please sign up.

Amber If it was only available for a limited time, there would still be something proving this box set existed. I have looked everywhere and the only place…moreIf it was only available for a limited time, there would still be something proving this box set existed. I have looked everywhere and the only place this set is on Goodreads. Maybe it has another title? (less)

Rose
Feb 20, 2015 Rose rated it it was amazing
I have read several of these novellas & they have been fantastic. Here are my reviews for the ones I've read.

Lost Embrace by Kym Grosso: Oh my!!!! I almost couldn’t believe that this was a novella. Kade & Sydney, wow!!! All of Kym Grosso’s fans have been waiting to see more of these two. We have all been very worried about Sydney & how she was going to deal with the things that have happened.

Sydney is not adjusting well to the change & Kade is about at his wits end. He knows she
Susan Leech
Jan 22, 2015 Susan Leech rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-review
With so many great authors into one book there is no way to go wrong with this book if you like paranormal reading. This is a great idea for the cold winters when you want to curl up with a book and read a story before the fire or cozy curled up in a nice warm blanket to relax and enjoy a book.

I, myself love books with more than one story as I can finish one in it's entirely in one setting and know there are more stories waiting for me later on.
Janet Juengling-Snell
Apr 11, 2015 Janet Juengling-Snell rated it it was amazing
I have read Shadows Of Darkness by Stephanie Rowe. The story had me sucked in from the very beginning... I don't think I got up once while reading this Novella. It may only be 80 something pages, but somehow Stephanie manages to write a complete story... I never once felt rushed or hurried, did catch myself holding my breath a few time when the action became super intense.

If you like, no love Paranormal romance stories packed full of action and some hot loving on the side... this book is for you
Book Nook  Nuts
Jan 21, 2015 Book Nook Nuts rated it it was amazing
Book: Romancing the Paranormal: All New Tales
Authors: Stephanie Rowe,Robyn Peterman , Victoria Danann , Kym Grosso , Dakota Cassidy, Claudy Conn ,Teresa Gabelman , Melanie James , Gena D. Lutz , D'Elen McClain, Julia Mills, Brandy L. Rivers, Cynthia St.Aubin
Publication Date: 5/19/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
I am reviewing 5 of the books in this boxed set.

Harley Awakening by Claudy Conn

Let me say WOW first and foremost. I love Claudy's style and her bo
Pam
This is my Review of Konochur
You know a book is great when it pushes all your buttons. This one slammed my buttons. Some of them got stuck for a while they were pushed so hard. It made me laugh out loud at work on my lunch. I got a few funny looks for that one. It made me gasp, Hoping Konochur would survive the peril he was in. There were times I had tears in my eyes, it was so poignant. There is a whole lot of action in this story. It is hard to believe it is a novella, there is so much going o
Lynn Hill
Apr 11, 2015 Lynn Hill rated it it was amazing
I just finished reading From Hell to Breakfast by Cynthia St. Aubin and another winner!!! I laughed so hard reading this and all I can say is I so want one of those hats!!!
Staci Simmons
Jan 22, 2015 Staci Simmons rated it it was amazing
Gertie’s Paranormal Plantation by Melanie James

This book is laugh out loud funny! You will fall in love with Gertie and all her antics. If you have read the Literal Leigh Series, you would have already met Gertie. If not, pick them all up! It’s well worth it. I highly recommend this book. I can’t wait to see what she gets into next.

Harley-Awakening by Claudy Conn

Harley and Kian join forces to hunt down the man who destroyed Harley’s parents and her clan. Once they meet however, will they get mor
Bobbi
Mar 01, 2015 Bobbi rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Adults
Recommended to Bobbi by: Victoria Danann
Wolf Lover Konucher New Scotia Pack 2 by Victoria Danann - I love the way the relationship between Lessie and Conn builds up in the midst of tragedy instead of insta-love. Conn (Konucher) is known for his way with women, but he isn't looking for a solid relationship so when he is presented with a challenge he dives head first not actually knowing what he is doing. Lessie and her daughter are suffering from a recent loss and she isn't looking for anything but to survive the days. She finds comfor ...more
Betty
Jan 14, 2015 Betty rated it it was amazing
REVIEW FOR SONNET VALE

BRAVO GENA! ABSOLUTELY LOVE SONNET VALE!!
This is a story about Sonnet Vale, a paranormal hunter who tracks all supernatural beings. She is the only tracker at the Fang Squad, Inc. Sonnet tracks and her partner, Emely Jordan, does the killing. Seems Sonnet has a soft side and doesn't like to do the killing. However, she will if she has to. They have been sent to kill a vampire which they do. Her partner takes off on her bike.
She senses a vampire and there standing near her c
Holli Greer
Jan 14, 2015 Holli Greer rated it it was amazing
******REVIEW FOR SONNET VALE BY GENA D LUTZ******

What do you do if when you are a child you are attacked by a monster? A vampire?
If you are Sonnet Vale, you become a hunter, something that is an integral part of who and what you are.
Sonnet hunts vampires, she is hired by a man to find his missing daughter. His daughter that was kidnapped by a vampire.
Sonnet meets Bane, a sexy, charismatic vampire who agrees to help her. But at what cost?
In their search to track down the vampire and rescue the
Donna Bossert
Jan 26, 2015 Donna Bossert rated it it was amazing

Shadow of Darkness by Stephanie Rowe is a 5 star read!!

All I can say is..She's done it again...Levi and Maya stole my heart!
From the very 1st scene in Shadow Of Darkness, it hit the ground running. I'm not talking a slow evenly jog here I'm talking, running at full speed,action packed never a dull moment in order to catch your breathe run!
Levi and Maya stole my heart, I wanted nothing but peace and quiet for these 2 they fought so hard for so long that they needed a break..
I loved that 2 of our
Kiki Sidira
Jan 26, 2015 Kiki Sidira rated it it was amazing
Romancing the paranormal :
Shadows of Darkness, by Stephanie Rowe :
This was very different from the rest of the Order of the Blade stories. It started on a different way and ended differently as well.
I did get kinda confused as on what Levi is and his abilities and his weakness. As always, I would love it to be bigger, 'cause I wanted more of Levi and Maya's story!!!
Allow me to add that there was a point near the end, where I almost cried. It was sooooo touching, and no… no-one was about to d
Nelta
Apr 12, 2015 Nelta rated it it was amazing
1- "WOLFLOVER
Victoria Danann once again brings you into her world of "wolves", demons, and dragons with her usual creative style of writing and ease that spins a tale you believe that could be real. You will find yourself falling in love with the handsome "wolf", Conn, and cheer him on as he does his best to win the heart of Lessie, a human. You will laugh, you will cry, you'll find yourself holding your breath as you gobble up the words in this paranormal romance.
Carol
Apr 12, 2015 Carol rated it it was amazing
Shadows of Darkness by Stephanie Rowe: Wow! How I've missed the OOTB world and this book took me straight back into my happy place right from the very first word! Trilling, intense, captivating are just a few of the words I would use to describe this story that I inhaled and left me breathless for more!

Such a touching, poignant story in that tough world, this leading couple face more than their fair share of tribulations that it feels like you've read a full length novel when you finish.

Fantast
B. Maddox
Feb 08, 2015 B. Maddox rated it it was amazing
Sonnet Vale by Gena D. lutz-
Sonnet Vale is a paranormal Hunter, whose life is thrown a curve ball by a sexy vampire that shows her the world has more to it than just vampires hiding in the night. She is a tough strong female lead character. After meeting the sexy vamp Sonnet has to decide if she can find more than happiness with him. She has a missing person case she has to investigate.

Gena Lutz will hook you from the very beginning and will keep you at the edge of your seat reading to see what
Jacklynn Sizemore
Jan 22, 2015 Jacklynn Sizemore rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
There are so many amazing and hot stories in this set that you have to read them all.

Lost Embrace (Immortals of New Orleans 6.5)
by Kym Grosso

Oh my how I love this story it is so amazing and so so so hot. I just love the Immortals of New Orleans series and in this story has got Kade and Sydney which are tow of my favor in this series so learn more about they is just freaking awesome!! Now know more about this story grab your copy of Romancing the Paranormal today so so so a must read!!!!

Her Drag
Robyn
Apr 13, 2015 Robyn rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: 17+
This review is specifically for Victoria Danann's Wolf Lover.

Ms. Danann has a way of making you feel that you are right there in the story; which is why I love her books so much!

Conn has a rep as a player. Lessie and her daughter are dealing with a recent loss. When their paths cross things will change for all of them.

I love to read a book where the main characters don't fall for each other right away; and Ms. Danann doesn't disappoint as we watch Conn and Lessie change and grow and...well you
Julie Garrett
Feb 20, 2015 Julie Garrett rated it it was amazing
This review is for Brandy L.Rivers Seductive Solutions

I received this book for an honest review.........

WOW.....an I mean WOW!!! This has to be one of the hottest sexiest books I have read. This story follows Scotty, Isa an Toryn trying to release Scotty from Saressa's magical bind she has on him. The trust an love between these 3 is powerful. Brandy Rivers knows how to tell a story an make you feel as your part if it. I cant really say anymore I don't wanna give away any of the good stuff...
Becky Miller
Jan 16, 2015 Becky Miller rated it it was amazing
I was fortunate enough to receive an ARC of Sonnet Vale. I've read all of Gena's books, her characters are feisty, sexy, smart, independent women that can generally kick some serious ass. I loved Sonnet Vale and cannot wait for the next book in the Paranormal Hunter series. Can't wait to the rest of this anthology!

Review of Stephanie Rowe's Shadows of Darkness; Maya and Levi's story kept me engrossed from the first page. I look forward to reading more of Stephanie Rowe's work!
Senecawoman
Mar 02, 2015 Senecawoman rated it it was amazing
An amazing collection of talent from first book to the last. A constant rollercoaster of emotions. If you haven't read these stories you are so cheating yourselves ....
Carina
Apr 17, 2015 Carina rated it it was amazing
"From Hell to Breakfast" by Cynthia St. Aubin:

Crixus is back!

And boooooy how he is back. Better, deeper and still sexy as the demigod he is.
His new assignment is the succubus Lavinia, or Vinnie. Bring her to Hades and stop her killing men of fine arts before their time.
Shouldn’t be *that* difficult, right? Well, except of course she killed him before and is in general not Crixus’ biggest fan, for that matter. (Wonder why…)
She kills him in hilarious ways that will make you laugh out loud, but
Sassy
Apr 11, 2015 Sassy rated it it was amazing
I am honoured to have been given copies by the authors for a few of the books in this terrific Box set......... Kym Grosso's "Lost Embracce" ... Brandy L. Rivers- "Seductive Solutions"... Gena D. Lutz - "Sonnet Vale" and Julia Mills - "Her Dragon's Heart". Following are two review for Kym Grosso and Brandy L. Rivers, to be followed by Julia's and Gena's soon.

1. KYM GROSSO: "Lost Embrace"

**RELEASING SOON!!! **

I was honoured to be given an advance copy of "Lost Embrace"(Immortals of New Orleans 6
Nikki Brooks
Feb 20, 2015 Nikki Brooks rated it it was amazing
Rating based on two books from box set

From Hell to Breakfast by Cynthia St Aubin

Crixus, our favourite demi-god, is still feeling the loss of Matilda to Liam (the hitman). He is surly and nursing hard feelings. But he still would do anything for her or to keep her safe. He is given a simple retrieval job by Hades. Return Lavinia to Hell. The Succubus has been taking her feeding a bit too far and there are a string of bodies in her wake.

Lavinia, kick ass Succubus, is nursing unidentified hatred fo
Pamijo Perkins
Konochur in Wolf Story by Victoria Danann.
OMG you have to be kidding me. I am so amazed at how well Victoria can write. The stories she comes up with are so detailed and enthralling! The character of Conn was written to perfection!
I am so in love with Victoria. Almost as much as the Black Swan series and the New Scotia Pack series. I cannot wait for Ceneads story!

Lost Embrace- Kym Grosso
A very touching story about mates who overcome a tragedy that almost pulls them apart. My emotions were very
Becky Burciaga
Apr 12, 2015 Becky Burciaga rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Becky by: Victoria Danann
Victoria Danann

Wolf Lover - Victoria Danann

This author has done it again, she's created a story that grabs you from page one and doesn't let go until the final words. While a Werewolf colony in the Lunark Dimension works together with the help of Knights from The Order of the Black Swan to battle demonic like dragons whose joys come in killing, Conn enters Lessie's life to help her heal from the pain of a devastating loss. Victoria Danann has once again created an unforgettable couple who you ca
Anne
Jan 24, 2015 Anne rated it it was amazing
**Lost Embrace by Kym Grosso**
Sydney Willows, police detective, has always valued her humanity. Even once engaged to vampire Kade Issacson, Sydney had no desire to be changed. In fact, she is vehemently opposed the idea. After getting her butt kicked by a demon though, all bets were off. Strong, independent Sydney is totally confused and vulnerable...but not for long. Kade will do anything to have his Syd back, and he does! With a killer out for revenge on the loose, betrayal is closer to home t
Nikki Manzella
Feb 20, 2015 Nikki Manzella rated it it was amazing
My rating is based on the 2 stories I received in return for my honest review.

From Hell To Breakfast- I was ecstatic to hear that Crixus would be getting more story time. I was introduced to Crixus in The Case Files of Dr. Matilda Schmidt, Paranormal Psychologist series. As with all of Cynthia St. Aubin's stories, it is recommended that you do not eat or drink while you are reading. You will bust out into full belly laughter and if anyone is around, be aware that you will receive strange looks
Ruth Gutscher
Feb 20, 2015 Ruth Gutscher rated it it was amazing
COMING SOON !! WATCH FOR IT ! **** ..I loved "Lost Embrace".. It was well written,it wasn't like a novella at all but a full book,I already loved the characters Sydney and Kade,it had mystery,plot twists I didn't expect,romance and heat,I wanted more.. I too wondered if Sydney would recover from the demon attack,but I knew Kade would do what he had to do to keep her with him,and with Sydney dealing with new changes,and having to deal with an escaped serial killer that's after her, you get caugh ...more
Lydia Gaona
Mar 05, 2015 Lydia Gaona rated it it was amazing
THIS IS A REVIEW FOR SONNET VALE BY GENA D. LUTZ

I was given this ARC for an honest review
Great book!!! I honestly could not put it down for one second! This book is about a huntress named Sonnet Vale who was hired to find a mans missing daughter. Along comes Bane. He's a vampire who is centuries years old and pretty much is a hottie!! There are all kinds of paranormals in this book that Sonnet doesn't even know even exist! Will she be able to find the missing girl or is she already a creature of
Rosemary Hendry
Jan 21, 2015 Rosemary Hendry rated it it was amazing
This is such a great collections of authors !!!!!!!!!!!! I am addicted to all of them and they did not disappoint just one example Claudy conn she has woven such a connection between Harley and Kian I was done a great job would love to read more, and Melanie James has hit a home run with Gertie , not to mention Julia mills our dragon queen All the authors did a fantastic job I LOVED this collection !!!! GET this book so worth the money for all the great stories from these authors . IF you love p ...more
Check it out! 2 13 Apr 17, 2015 01:07AM
  • Unbearable (The Case Files of Dr. Matilda Schmidt, Paranormal Psychologist #4)
  • Destiny (Hungry Moon, #2)
  • Kiss of Christmas Magic
  • Secrets: Volume 3
  • Solomon's Sieve (Knights of Black Swan, #7)
  • Highland Shifters: Paranormal Romance Boxed Set
  • Summer Fire
  • Fighting for Her Dragon (Dragon Guards #7)
  • Secrets (Volume, #15) (Satisfy Your Desire for More)
  • Taming the Alpha: Over 20 Alpha Male Tales
  • Noelle's Wish (A Christmas Tale #1)
  • Heroes In Uniform: Soldiers, SEALs, Spies, Rangers and Cops: Sexy Hot Contemporary Alpha Heroes from NY Times and USA Today bestselling authors
  • Dark and Deadly
  • Paws and Claws
  • A Deadly Obsession (Seasons of Love, #2)
  • Shifter Fated Mates Boxed Set
  • Dark Light
  • All He Wants for Christmas
19729
Hailed as a "paranormal star!" by J.R. Ward, four-time RITA® Award nominee and Golden Heart® Award winner Stephanie Rowe is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of more than forty-five novels. For more on Stephanie and her books, visit her at www.stephaneierowe.com, or on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/StephanieRow....

A life-long reader, she began crafting stories at age ten,
More about Stephanie Rowe...

Immortals of New Orleans (7 books)
  • Kade's Dark Embrace (Immortals of New Orleans, #1)
  • Luca's Magic Embrace (Immortals of New Orleans, #2)
  • Tristan's Lyceum Wolves (Immortals of New Orleans, #3)
  • Logan's Acadian Wolves (Immortals of New Orleans, #4)
  • Léopold’s Wicked Embrace (Immortals of New Orleans, #5)
  • Dimitri (Immortals of New Orleans, #6)
  • Jax (Immortals of New Orleans, #7)

“I rub my tender chest. Mandy did my back hair, too, and I don’t know which side of me hurts worse. There is man-pain like a hammer striking your finger and then there is Epilady pain.” 1 likes
“Impossible means nothing to me. It's an illusion designed to weed out the weak from the strong.” 1 likes