Start by marking “Inhibitions ( UnInhibited #1)” as Want to Read:
Inhibitions ( UnInhibited #1)

Inhibitions (UnInhibited #1)

In the last six months, Ashley’s life has been one disappointment after another. She walked in on her boyfriend with another woman, leaving her needing a new place to live and a mountain of debt. As if that wasn’t enough, her ex convinces her that his infidelity is her fault for being unadventurous in bed.

Deep down Ashley has always had the desire to be wild but has been h
Published February 20th 2015 by KimberlyBraccoBooks (first published February 14th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Inhibitions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inhibitions

Michelle
Feb 11, 2015 Michelle rated it really liked it
3.5-4 stars

Wow.... It's 12:47am... And I just finished reading this book. I have all these things swirling around in my head right now. I'm kind of shocked on how the book ended. And the reaction of Tanner at the very end of this book.
I couldn't even fall asleep right away because I kept playing what I just read in my head!...lol

For being this author first book... I think she did a good job. There were however a couple things that I didn't care for.
But... I overlooked them. Because I was truly
Lustful Literature
Apr 23, 2015 Lustful Literature rated it really liked it
**JOSIE'S 4.5 STAR REVIEW**

OMG!! I can’t believe this is a debut novel from Kimberly Bracco. Hours later my brain still will not shut off!!! For this being the author’s first book she did an amazing job. This story deals with somethings that I can seriously relate too. The author wrote about places that I have been to before in New York and New Jersey. I loved that I could actually place the areas. The story is very well-developed. It’s fast paced but it has everything that an avid book reader c
Michelle
Feb 08, 2015 Michelle rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
I really enjoyed this debut book. Ashley is a journalist who has the opportunity to interview the star quarterback for the Jets, Tanner. Prior to their meeting, Ashley already distrusts men because she caught her ex cheating on her and he said some hurtful things regarding her sexuality which has only fueled her insecurity. Without knowing Tanner firsthand, Ashley assumes he's like all the other guys out there and her assumptions cause the interview to go south quickly. Despite that, they do hav ...more
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
I thoroughly enjoyed reading his book.
Ashley Mitchell is a journalist. Thinking that she is living happily with her boyfriend, Jason, she is shocked when she discovers that he's been unfaithful to her. Fears and insecurities threaten to drown her as she tries to carry on with her life after his betrayal.
She lands a job that she usually wouldn't take; she is to interview a famous football player. Trying and failing to get out of it, she meets Tanner Garrison.
Tanner is a rich and powerful man who
Sheri
Jan 29, 2015 Sheri rated it it was amazing
CALLING ALL ALPHA MALE LOVERS!!!!!

Have you ever read a book that left you with a stomach ache? Not the bad kind of stomach ache, but the kind when you crave the rest of the story. When you need to know what else will happen to each character. Well this was the book for me. I had the opportunity to read this book in return for a honest review and a honest review I will give you.

Lets start out with that this is the Kimberly Bracco's debut novel. What a hit! This story had it all; from the Star Qua
Rachael Fick
Feb 03, 2015 Rachael Fick rated it it was amazing
WOW... Where to begin? When we first meet Ashley, she is having the worst run of luck possible. She caught her boyfriend cheating on her (in her bed), he proceeds to blame her for it & she finds that he maxed out her credit cards without her knowledge. And things go downhill from there.

Then one day, she is informed by her boss that she has to cover an interview of a football player for one of her co-workers; the only problem? She has no clue about the sport. So she decides to google the pla
ByoBook Club
Feb 19, 2015 ByoBook Club rated it really liked it
Shelves: lindsey
Tanner a professional football player who meets Ashley an up and coming writer that has no Ideas about sports who has no choice but to take the job and interview him. Both not expecting the other and when they meet there is an instant attraction.
Ashley who has recently split with her cheating boyfriend is not looking for a relationship at all and if she was it’s with a man who wants more and knows how to be faithful. Lost in insecurities of her last relationship Ashley is not looking for a rela
Mandie *Foxylutely Books!*
*Copy provided by the author in exchange for an honest review for the blog tour

This is the debut of new author Kimberley Bracco.

Ashley is a journalist and is given the chance of a story to interview hot star quarterback Tanner. The interview ends badly but Tanner allows Ashely to redeem herself and so starts a connection that goes from strength to strength.

Ashley is insecure in her own skin due to the actions of a hook up in her youth and her cheating ex. This leads to a lot of angst that Tanner
Tiffany Johnson
Jan 31, 2015 Tiffany Johnson rated it really liked it
3.5-4 stars. I won an ARC in exchange for an honest review of this book. Honestly, I really liked the story line here.

Ashley, a lifestyle columnist, who's down on her luck, get's a chance to interview Jets superstar quarterback, Tanner Garrison. It does not go well. Despite that there seems to be a connection between the two of them. Can Ashley get over her inhibitions and get out of her own head enough to let Tanner in? Can Tanner trust a woman without fearing she has an ulterior motive?

The b
Kelly F 📚
New Indie author I was fortunate to stumble upon. Saw teasers on FB for this book & they were super hot!! I had to check it out. I'm SO happy I did!!!

Be warned, this ends in a cliffhanger & you have no choice but to dive into book 2.

Sports romance with a sexy cocky quarterback (Tanner <3) and an insecure reporter (Ashley). Loved how their relationship develops. It's not Insta-love. But they get the BOOM!

Quinn, Ashley's BFF is freaking awesome! Super cool chick who's sassy and brutall
Noa Shani
Sep 08, 2015 Noa Shani rated it it was amazing
Amazing love story... And the ending? Send you right to the next book!!!!!!!
Shannon
Mar 10, 2015 Shannon rated it really liked it
see book 2 for review
AlphaMale  Lover
hmmm very contemporary for me, but i love the characters, so on to the next book. the H was not Dominant enough for me and the h is just too annoying. I love my h who knows what she wants
Claudine Van
May 23, 2015 Claudine Van rated it it was amazing
5 Amazing stars!!! That Ending? Wow on to book.
We like it big book blog
Feb 11, 2015 We like it big book blog rated it really liked it
3.5-4 stars

But... I overlooked them. Because I was truly
Christina - My Guilty Obsession
I loved this book and applaud the Author in taking a risk to join this wonderful world of books!!! I have a strong feeling that not only will this book take off but Kimberly Bracco will soon become well known.

Where to start?? Let me start by saying, I don't read books about Athletes'. Not that I have anything against them, it's not just my cup of tea. However, after winning an ARC of this book, I have just expanded my Goodreads list! Kimberly uses every descriptive word in the dictionary to suck
Smut Fanatics
Click here to my entire review!

description

What I Loved:First of all I love romances, second I love romances that take place in New Jersey, third I love football, and fourth I have been a diehard Jets for more than half of my life! So this book had all the right ingredients for me to fall in love with it, which meant I had high expectations. Most of the time this is not a good thing, because when you have high expectations they often don’t get met. That definitely did NOT happen and this story met every sin
Deanna
Feb 13, 2015 Deanna rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cliffhangers
*4.5 STARS*
What a great debut novel!! I seriously stayed up way past my bedtime to finish this. I could not put it down!!! I’m going to warn you, this ends in a jaw dropping cliffhanger. I mean I literally had my mouth hanging open when I finished. Whether you decide to read this now or wait until the next book comes out, you will definitely not be disappointed!!

Ashley is a journalist trying to work her way up in the journalism world. Her ex-boyfriend put her into a huge amount of debt when they
Sofia Almiroudis
Feb 14, 2015 Sofia Almiroudis rated it it was amazing
I won an ARC for an honest opinion.

"4.5 stars"

This is Kimberly Bracco's first novel and she did a great job. Inhibitions is a story about a journalist Ashley and a famous quarterback Tanner. Ashley is journalist who is struggling financial (her ex took all her money) and emotionally (blaming her lack of sexuality for his wandering ways). Tanner is portrayed by the media as a cocky, womanizing, playboy. Ashley and Tanner's first meeting takes place when she is assigned to interview him for the pa
Lisa
Feb 26, 2015 Lisa rated it really liked it
I was given a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Ashley has a hard time completely giving herself over to someone after she walked in on her boyfriend cheating on her (in their bed). She has trust issues and is insecure about herself. Tanner is a popular football player and can count on one hand the people he trusts. He has to have his guard always up to keep the gold diggers from finding a spot in his life. What happens when two people who have trust issues meet and have an imm
 Big Joe's Book Reviews
Mar 24, 2015 Big Joe's Book Reviews rated it really liked it
4 Smoking Hot Touchdown Scoring Stars

Ashley's life lately sucks. He live in boyfriend gets caught banging some bimbo, she tosses them out, but not before he berates her and blames her for being a prude and dead fish in the bed room.

Fast forward a few months and things don't get better, given a highly important interview for the paper she writes for, she alienates the guy who happens to be the starting QB of the NY Jets. Her boss is pissed, she lost her bf, her apt, what else could happen.

How ab
Jos
Feb 24, 2015 Jos rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars Slight Spoilers, Read with Caution

OK, I loved this book and yet I didn't like it either, at times. I really, really hated the whole Melissa situation, I found that I couldn't get passed it throughout the book:( Sorry, but the graphic details and the internal dialogue from the main guy regarding his f buddy, just a BIG FAT NO for me, huge deal breaker!!!!!! I truly couldn't connect with him much after that because that put me off more than anything. Oh and the way he treated Ashley at t
Nichole
Jan 30, 2015 Nichole rated it it was amazing
Shelves: adult, contemporary
This book was absolutely wonderful! I got sucked in right away. I loved how the book did not drag on at all. I never felt I was dragging through mud trying to get to a more interesting part. I also really liked how this book wasn't a cookie cutter meet, fall in love, get married type book.
Inhibitions was raw, real and a book I was able to connect with on a deeper level.
Everyone has insecurities even if we try to hide them. We have problems that we need to deal with, sometimes on our own and som
Eye Candy Bookstore
Apr 17, 2015 Eye Candy Bookstore rated it it was amazing

WOW! This book was fantastic from beginning to end. I absolutely love Ashley and can relate to her on do many levels. Her best friend Quinn will have you dying of laughter. These two have been best friends since college and stick together through everything. When Ashley has a horrible break up Quinn is there to help her heal. Ashley is a strong girl trying to break free from the all the bad stuff that has happened in her life.

While on am assignment she had to interview Tanner the hot quarterback
Taisheena Rayne
Apr 19, 2015 Taisheena Rayne rated it really liked it
Inhibititions By Kimberly Bracco
I loved this book. It was a sweet love story with the whole boy meets girl scene. Neither one does one night stands but what about two nights to three? Yeah. That’s doable right?
One problem with that Ashley grew up with a mom that wasn’t supportive and her ex-boyfriend called her a prude.
And Tanner? Everyone wants something from him. Money, fame, or sex. Can he trust Ashley?
The writing is good. The descriptions are in depth and give dimension to the story. I wo
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
I enjoyed this book so much. I accidently found this author in one of my FB groups and thought okay I will give it a chance.

The book is amazing. I loved Ashley and Tanner together. And besides who doesn't love a quarterback football star.

Their attraction to each other was like immediate chemistry and the sex was Hot Steamy and so so good. And Tanner was definitely a Dirty Talker (for all you ladies who love that)

So I definitely recommend this book, it has everything you want in a good hot steamy
Debbie Golden
Feb 15, 2015 Debbie Golden rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a great debut novel! I couldn't put it down. I thought the story moved along flawlessly. The characters were well developed and the sex scenes - HOT! Loved that Tanner and Ashley were willing to work through their issues together. Apparently, though, not all were resolved. Looking forward to the next book in the series to see what happens next. It can't come out soon enough for me. Kimberly Bracco has now become one of my automatic one clicks!

Oh, and would love to see Quinn and Alex g
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Mar 04, 2015 Philomena Callan Cheekypee rated it really liked it
Shelves: loved-it, cliffhanger
This was a really great debut novel. I found it to be a fast paced storyline with great characters.

Ashley can't trust men anymore after being hurt by her ex. She goes to interview a sports star, Tanner believing he can't be trusted. There's chemistry between them so she takes a chance. This is a rollercoaster of a ride. Their journey isn't an easy one. There is some really hot, steamy and sexy scenes in this story.

Really great read but be warned theres a cliffhanger. Hope we don't have to wait
Kristin
Mar 07, 2015 Kristin rated it it was amazing
Tanner & Ashley...love them. Loved this book. Ashley is a woman that many women can relate to. She has a run of unlucky circumstances...and then...She meets Tanner, quarterback for the NY Jets. At the last minute, she gets called in to interview this misunderstood athlete for an article in the sports section of the paper...and the sparks fly. Can she trust a man again? Can she ask for what she wants? Can she let go? Read and find out! You won't be disappointed. I know I wasn't.
A.J. Reads
Jan 14, 2016 A.J. Reads rated it it was ok
Updated rating 2/5. SO due to a book slump, I've decided to go on adventure of reading my top rated books that I can't really remember anymore. This was on that list and upon reading it again, I can't really remember why. So much instalove and if I had to read "Tanner! That mouth!" one more time... I get it, you like "dominating" in bed, dude.

• False Lines (Blurred Lines, #7)
  • Live (NOLA Zombie, #3)
  • Infinite Desire (Savannah, #4)
  • A Fallow Heart (Tommy Creek, #2)
  • No Second Chances (Chances, #1)
  • Bliss (The Custos, #1)
  • Enraptured (Fullerton Family Saga, #3)
  • Trouble in Tampa (Great Exploitations, #3)
  • Strike (Completion, #2)
  • Never Say Never
  • Jagger (Caldwell Brothers, #3)
  • That First Kiss (Night Calls #2)
  • Black Flag (Racing on the Edge, #2)
  • Mine to Crave (Mine, #4)
  • Running Home to You (Running #2)
  • Reforming the Playboy (Passion Creek, #1)
  • The Critic
  • Tolerance (Heart of Stone, #2; NSC Industries, #3)
Kimberly is a stay at home mom to four beautiful, crazy children by day and a steaming hot novelist by night. She is a Jersey girl at heart and that's where she currently calls home with her amazing husband and children.

Her debut release Inhibitions and the subsequent Uninhibited Series as well as the spin-off Apprehensive Duet both show her love of all things football. But not to worry, she'll s
More about Kimberly Bracco...

UnInhibited (4 books)
  • Unrestricted (UnInhibited #2)
  • Freed: An UnInhibited Novella (UnInhibited 2.5)
  • Uninhibited: The Complete Series

“To all those afraid to be the real you, don’t be. Someone somewhere loves you for exactly who you are.” 1 likes