Start by marking “A Love Called Simon” as Want to Read:

No more men.
No more rich men.

That was what I vowed when I left New York and moved to Seattle until I met Simon Young, CEO of Young International, one of the largest luxury hotel chains in the world. He desired me and I let him. I was fully aware of his love for women and his hatred for relationships but I decided to play his game. I had a void that needed to be fulfilled a
Published February 27th 2015 by Sandi Lynn Romance, LLC

To ask other readers questions about A Love Called Simon, please sign up.
Pam Good ending. No cliffhanger. Sexy and hot book.

Sandi
Feb 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition

Watch out Connor Black, you've officially been replaced by one Mr. Simon Young!
BookHeroin
Feb 28, 2015 marked it as to-read
DNF
horrible is a nice word for.. whatever this is. I stopped at 40% and from what i read, this is a complete and utter shit! I'm speechless by the level awfulness, and i have no interest in finishing this. I have more important things to do with my time.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
seton
Genre: CR
Sensuality: PG-13

Cliffy? No.

24 year old marketing exec gets out of a six year relationship with an abusive cheater BF and into an affair with her gazillionaire boss.

I tried to finish this because it wasn't that long but it was just so meh. The h is unlikable, the H is underdeveloped, the story stale, and the storytelling barely passable. Good for the author if she can make a full-time living writing such dreck.

DNF @ 60%

Three Chicks
Feb 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Review by Lisa Kane

Gabby has been with the same rich loser boyfriend for 6 years, Brendon Sommers. On a plane ride home from Vegas (where he virtually ignored her to party with his friends) he refuses to help her with her suitcase in the overhead compartment.

"It's your shit. Not mine. You were the one who did all the shopping, so deal with it."

"You're an ass."

"And you're a bitch."

But across the aisle is a gorgeous gentleman who doesn't hesitate to help her. Gabby can't help but give him cover
Stacy Hahn
Feb 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sandi Lynn has done it again! A Love Called Simon hooked me immediately and I could not put it down.
Gabby has been hurt by everyone in her life except her best friend. She is in an emotionally abusive relationship, but her past has left her feeling and believing the things her boyfriend says to her are true. On a flight home from Vegas,Gabby meets the most gorgeous man she's ever seen. He was nothing but nice to her. Gabby's life takes a turn when she leaves her boyfriend.
Simon Young is the hot
Jessika
Mar 01, 2015 rated it did not like it
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
Originally posted at Booklovers For Life

AUDIOBOOK REVIEW

A Love Called Simon is the first book I’ve read by Sandi Lynn, and it’s a fairly short and sweet audiobook that I enjoyed for the most part. I find myself enjoying audiobooks so much easier than I would if I read the same book, and I generally bump up the rating if I love the narrators, which I did for A Love Called Simon. So while I loved the narration for this book, the story was a bit over-the-top and unbelievable, though I really enjoye
Jennifer Finn
Feb 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Sandi Lynn does it again with another great love story featuring Simon & Gabby. The book starts with Gabby boarding a flight with her boyfriend of 6yrs, Brendan from Vegas to NYC after a weekend away. We see what a dickhead Brendan is on the plane when Gabby tries to get something out of her bag in the over head & he refuses to help her so a handsome stranger helps Gabby with her bag. When they are leaving the plane she notices the hot stranger staring at her. Later she catches Brendan c ...more
Makeba Stewart
I enjoyed this love story of Gabby and Simon. Gabby was in a bad relationship with Brandon. He was very disrespectful. Simon saw this behavior and decided that he was going to rescue Gabby and keep her for himself. I enjoyed the story line, characters and sex scenes. I felt like there could have been a little more sexual tension. This was a good reads.
Chara
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was ok
Probably my least favourite of Sandi's book so far. Maybe because i only reads her only recent book; which is beyond amazing, so I thought she's incapable of writing such a disappointing book.

Tammy
Feb 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Love Called Simon

5 stars. I absolutely loved reading A Love Called Simon. Everything Sandi writes is awesome, and touches my heart and soul. I completely fell in love with Simon and Gabby and lets not forget Giana and Donovan. Absolutely buy this book, you won't be disappointed. Thank you Sandi for another beautiful story that brought tears and happiness. Love you.
Laetitia
Feb 11, 2015 rated it it was ok
I had very high hopes for this after reading the first chapter weeks before it came out and i was disappointed. Simon and Gabrielle first meet on a plane ride where he witnesses her boyfriend talk down to her and basically humiliate her in public and she just takes it. For the past six years Gabby has been with Brendon who was a grade a asshole, and she was basically a doormat, never standing up for herself and just plain sad. I did not like Gabby she was quick to jump to conclusions and pretty ...more
Maria Leonardis
Feb 03, 2015 rated it liked it
This book was about Gabrielle and Simon. Gabrielle is in a 6 year relationship with a douche. He mentally abuses her and she takes it because all she really wants is someone to love her. She didn't have a great child hood - no abuse or anything like that but grew up in the foster care system and has no family. While on a flight home from Vegas, Gabrielle's boyfriend continues to act like a douche, won't help her put her bags up, tells her not eat a candy bar ... things like that. Simon happens t ...more
Kelsey Polk
Feb 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh Simon

Of course another amazing book Sandi Lynn! Wow this book threw me for awhile not knowing how it was going to go. I couldn't put it down, It sucks you in page after page. I'm so sad I finished it already because i wasn't ready to be done reading this wonderful story. I really enjoyed this and recommend it to all romance readers. The thing I love the most and Sandi Lynn's books are not all mushing together like the same plot just different names like a lot of books are. Each book is it's
Lisa :)
Oct 31, 2015 rated it did not like it
Total DNF for me...
After reading the sample, I thought this was going to be a nice sweet read. I guess, I was wrong. The story totally fell flat. The writing itself wasn't bad, I just didn't care for the characters and couldn't take it anymore after about 77%.
The h was totally the worst. She was selfish and judgemental and everything was just a huge pity party for her. I simply couldn't stand her. Their negative comment about lawyers ( just wait until you need some kind of legal aid!) was the fi
Bebe465
Feb 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Well if you want a pure old fashion live story this is it. Guy meets girl both have issues. But they can't seem to resist each other. He truly adores her and he does everything I his power to get her. Lots if steamy sexy, yes. I loved Simon in this story he is quite yummy. Gabrielle is feisty to handle him quite well. Great read.
Leynaa Yldz
Feb 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
It was a good book but she could have developed a little more with the accident and all..
a good read, and a sexy guy.
mmmmmm Mr. Young is mighty fine <3
I would have loved if there were an epilogue.. I love knowing when the characters get their HEA (weeding, babies..)

Book number two? maybe ? :)
Paula Hoskins
Feb 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another Homerun from Sandi Lynn

Sandi Lynn has done it again. She wrote the perfect love story you just lose yourself in. Just love her writing style. She pulls you in from the first chapter. Love Simon and Gaby and hope we get more of them. Loved seeing their relationship evolve.
❤ Tila Grey Maddox ❤
Gosh what a disappointment this book was, I usually love Sandi Lynn's books & her alpha male millionaire/billionaire men. But god did this book piss me the fuck off, out of all of Sandi's book heroine I have to say Gabriella is the worst, whiny little bitch of a heroine. She was the fucking WORST in this book. I had to DNF this book at 67%.
Victoria Hawthorne
Mar 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sandi Lynn you have done it again. This Book is truly amazing, I couldn't put it down once I started to read it..I can't wait to read the next book if there is one and I hope that there will be a second book :). And again "A Love Called Simon" is an AMAZING BOOK!!!!! So I RECOMMEND anybody to read it if you haven't already, you will love it, trust me!!!!
Tabitha Anthony
Feb 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
love Simon

Where to start! This book was amazing!!! Sandi Lynn did not let us down! I think that Simon has one up Connor black! I love this book and anyone that has read anything by sandi Lynn will love this book also!!! Read it an a day!
Christine Reitz- mccarthy
Beautiful

There aren't enough adjectives to describe how beautifully heartfelt and moving this story was. I applaud you, Sandi Lynn, and your ability to write such wonderful stories. I will happily recommend and read this story over and over again.
Rohina
Mar 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
The story was a tad bit fast paced for my liking but overall I definitely loved the story. Especially Simon! But Ms. Lynn, I will have to disagree with you on one thing, no one can replace Conner Black!

4.5 'okay master?' Stars
Shelley Salter
Feb 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OhMyGosh!!!!! I loved this book!!! Sandi Lynn once again delivers a story with wonderful characters that you immediately fall in love with!!! I finished it in one day because I just had to know what happened with these characters!!!!! You won't regret this read!!!!
Josiesbook_escape
Apr 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Whoa what can I say.. Should I be surprise by this.. Of course not because Sandi Lynn again has another great book out there.

I was blown away with the twist on this one. I wasn't sure how to proceed with this.. :) But it captured me and gave me the chills.

Such a swoon worthy and HOT!!
Heather Pollock
Jul 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Oh yes Simon was a yummy read!
Just like every Sandi Lynn books. There is a drama, lust, love and passion. Perfect mix for any book in my opinion.
C.J.
Feb 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
I didn't connect with this story as much as I usually do with Sandi Lynn books, yet it was still a great, romantic story.
Riza
Apr 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: alpha-male
4 Simon Stars!

You can never go wrong with Sandi Lynn's book... It's always a feel good romance. I liked ut a lot!
Nicola
Feb 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, not what I thought it was going to be. Started reading this at 8pm finished at 1.30am!!!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
A Love Called Simon: Movie/ TV Show 1 3 Jul 11, 2015 11:44AM

• One Night Away
  • James Black (James Black #1)
  • Who We Were
  • Covered (Trent Brothers, #3)
  • The Invisible Lie
  • One Last Chance (Chances, #3)
  • Caged
  • The Misapprehention of Violet Hall
  • Masters at Arms & Nobody's Angel (Rescue Me Saga, #0.5-1)
  • Rumors, Episode 1
  • Glow (Glimmer and Glow #2)
  • Seal All Exits (Tangled Web, #3)
  • The Rogue (Rothvale Legacy Historical Romance, #2)
  • Nearly Undone (Nearly, #3)
  • Die for You
  • Lovely
  • Raise Your Game
  • Yearning Devotion (Yearning Series, #1)
Writing is my passion and my mission is to provide readers with romance novels that will whisk them away into another world and from the daily grind of life - one book at a time.