Start by marking “A Little Crazy” as Want to Read:
A Little Crazy

A Little Crazy

He's the new mysterious tenant across the street. She's spent her entire life here. Can he convince her that life isn't a place, but what you keep with you?
ebook
Published April 7th 2014

To ask other readers questions about A Little Crazy, please sign up.
Daniela You can read it on Wattpad. Link in the book description.

Start your review of A Little Crazy
♡Ann  Matalines♡
Oct 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Well, it was a free book from Christina Lauren

Risa Ann
Apr 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a cute short read posted on Wattpad by Christina Lauren.

He’s the new neighbor and she is curious. Watching their relationship develop and grow over time spent and home cooked meals was really sweet and organic.

Their love seems strong and deep and really devoted. I would love to see this develop into something bigger, but if it didn’t it’s a really great short read, that’s worth looking up.
eb
Whew! So interesting to read this and realize how much work an editor does to make a book cohesive. This 10-chapter thing is perfectly sweet, and something of a departure from other Christina Lauren work I've read, but it's also totally off the cuff and kind of unformed. It reads like a first draft (it might be-- it's published on WattPad), like the pre-writing you do to get to know your characters and your basic arc. In other words, the stuff you throw out before you begin again with the real n ...more
Olga Goa
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cher ©
Apr 19, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 STARS! Cute short story.
Inês
Aug 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
3,5 stars
Mary Winstead
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved the story. It about a neighbor named Nora who always watched this beautiful house that people rented but never stayed really long. The new renter is named Drew, and he has a lot of drums from around the world. Nora always makes dinner for him and brings it over. Great read.
Hapsari Darmastuti
Aug 02, 2019 rated it liked it
Because I am determined to read everything by Christina Lauren, I even read this short novella that they uploaded on wattpad. This is a romance about a girl who is a homebody and never went anywhere and a guy who can't settle. It's a very simple and short romance, nothing special
Laura Tenfingers
Huh. Short, sweet, smutty. Targeting millennials with all the tats and piercings? He was complex and interesting. But she was vague and boring. Her cooking for him constantly was too June Cleaver but with a piercing, of course.
Joanna Justice
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this short story! It was packed with all the feels. I would love to read more from Drew and Nora ❤️
Christina
I LOVE everything these 2 create, and this was no exception.
Loved these characters.
Bijan
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
PERFECTION :)))
Jaed
Feb 16, 2019 rated it liked it
The story was really good. I adored the love story. But the story went a bit too fast for me and was very very short. I wish that it was longer.
Anna
Nov 26, 2019 rated it liked it
2.5 Stars!
Anne
Jan 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Would love to see this expanded into a full book - just gorgeous.
Lauren
Mar 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
A wholly satisfying, sweet little story from the geniuses that are Christina Lauren.
Heather
Nov 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
I actually read this a while ago on Wattpad and didn't realize that I had it marked as "Want to Read" on here. It was a really great short story and I found myself anxiously waiting for each new chapter to be released. Very different from the other Christina Lauren books - which was a nice change. I really enjoyed the characters in this story.
fun or escapism?
Dec 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Short and sweet but still a lot there. I liked the quiet, introverted feel. It was different. Little things felt more intense. The story is less developed than their others but I cared about the chapters quickly.
Jilianne
Oct 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Star Girl
Jan 19, 2015 rated it liked it
This was a short read posted on Wattpad.
Diane Roberts
Feb 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Short read and I'm ready for more.
Kris Kings
Mar 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
It's Christina Lauren, what more do I have to say?!
Angela Victoria
Apr 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Very short and sweet read ❤
Tinsley
May 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
I thought this was really fun and sweet!
Lisa
Jun 03, 2015 rated it liked it
Cute, short story. Really enjoyed it! Just don't expect a completely fleshed out story.
Evyn
Feb 28, 2016 rated it liked it
Read in one evening..you can tell this story is not as polished, it almost seems like a rough draft. Still entertaining though and a quick, easy read.
Chloe
May 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
i loved this! it was light, short and sweet with just a little bit of heat! these girls know just the right ingredients for a killer story ;)
Danica
Jul 19, 2016 rated it liked it
I really enjoyed this heartfelt story.
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
Quick, like a short story, on wattpad. cute, but not fleshed out.

• Love to Hate You
  • Undercover Bromance (Bromance Book Club, #2)
  • The Happy Ever After Playlist
  • Love Under Quarantine
  • Say Yes to the Duke (The Wildes of Lindow Castle, #5)
  • Head Over Heels
  • All I Ever Wanted
  • The Trade
  • The Negotiator (Harbor City, #1)
  • The Schemer (Harbor City, #3)
  • Regretting You
  • Finally (Neighbor from Hell, #12)
  • The Boyfriend Project (The Boyfriend Project, #1)
  • You Say It First
  • Always Only You (Bergman Brothers, #2)
  • Burning Moon (Destination Love, #1)
  • Would Like to Meet
  • The Guy in the Middle (The Underdogs, #3)
Christina Lauren is the combined pen name of long-time writing partners/besties/soulmates/brain-twins Christina Hobbs and Lauren Billings. The coauthor duo writes both Young Adult and Adult Fiction, and together has produced fourteen New York Times bestselling novels. Their books have been translated into 30+ languages. (Some of these books have kissing. Some of these books have A LOT of kissing.) ...more