Start by marking “A Little Crazy” as Want to Read:
A Little Crazy

A Little Crazy

He's the new mysterious tenant across the street. She's spent her entire life here. Can he convince her that life isn't a place, but what you keep with you?
ebook
Published April 7th 2014

♡Ann  Matalines♡
Well, it was a free book from Christina Lauren

Risa Ann
Apr 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a cute short read posted on Wattpad by Christina Lauren.

He’s the new neighbor and she is curious. Watching their relationship develop and grow over time spent and home cooked meals was really sweet and organic.

Their love seems strong and deep and really devoted. I would love to see this develop into something bigger, but if it didn’t it’s a really great short read, that’s worth looking up.
Erinn Batykefer
Whew! So interesting to read this and realize how much work an editor does to make a book cohesive. This 10-chapter thing is perfectly sweet, and something of a departure from other Christina Lauren work I've read, but it's also totally off the cuff and kind of unformed. It reads like a first draft (it might be-- it's published on WattPad), like the pre-writing you do to get to know your characters and your basic arc. In other words, the stuff you throw out before you begin again with the real n ...more
Olga Goa
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cher ©
Apr 19, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 STARS! Cute short story.
Inês
Aug 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
3,5 stars
Mary Winstead
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved the story. It about a neighbor named Nora who always watched this beautiful house that people rented but never stayed really long. The new renter is named Drew, and he has a lot of drums from around the world. Nora always makes dinner for him and brings it over. Great read.
Bijan Rosalia
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
PERFECTION :)))
Eye in Bookland
May 19, 2017 rated it liked it
Algo lento al inicio, pero al final terminó siendo una historia tierna y romántica
Joanna Justice
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this short story! It was packed with all the feels. I would love to read more from Drew and Nora ❤ ...more
Christina
I LOVE everything these 2 create, and this was no exception.
Loved these characters.
Ignacia
Jan 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Leí el fanfic hace tiempo y ahora lo encontré publicado como libro.
Las escritoras son más famosas por la saga de Beautiful Bastard, que también leí como fanfic pero que no tengo ninguna intención de leer las versiones nuevas que publicaron.
A little crazy es otra cosa. Es una historia relativamente corta, tierna, con mucho contenido y buenos personajes.
Este libro confirma lo que siempre he dicho: no necesitan una historia con tantos personajes de relleno para hacerlo entretenido o agradable al pú
Heather
Nov 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
I actually read this a while ago on Wattpad and didn't realize that I had it marked as "Want to Read" on here. It was a really great short story and I found myself anxiously waiting for each new chapter to be released. Very different from the other Christina Lauren books - which was a nice change. I really enjoyed the characters in this story.
Jilianne
Oct 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
fun or escapism?
Dec 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Short and sweet but still a lot there. I liked the quiet, introverted feel. It was different. Little things felt more intense. The story is less developed than their others but I cared about the chapters quickly.
Danica
Jul 19, 2016 rated it liked it
I really enjoyed this heartfelt story.
Kris Kings
Mar 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
It's Christina Lauren, what more do I have to say?!
Tinsley
May 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
I thought this was really fun and sweet!
Jesica
Nov 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
BLOG: www.adictaxictoxico.blogspot.com

No tenia muchas expectativas de este libro y logro sorprenderme
Angela Victoria
Apr 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Very short and sweet read ❤
Jennifer Held
Mar 30, 2015 rated it liked it
Really cute.
Evyn
Feb 28, 2016 rated it liked it
Read in one evening..you can tell this story is not as polished, it almost seems like a rough draft. Still entertaining though and a quick, easy read.
Chloe
May 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
i loved this! it was light, short and sweet with just a little bit of heat! these girls know just the right ingredients for a killer story ;)
Lisa
Jun 03, 2015 rated it liked it
Cute, short story. Really enjoyed it! Just don't expect a completely fleshed out story.
Diane Roberts
Feb 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Short read and I'm ready for more.
Star Girl
Jan 19, 2015 rated it liked it
This was a short read posted on Wattpad.
Rachel
Oct 15, 2015
Šárka Morávková
Sep 19, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Buns (Hudson Valley, #3)
  • The Misapprehention of Violet Hall
  • Unwritten (Woodlands, #5)
  • More Pleasure than Pain (Chaos, #3.5)
  • A Brand New Ending
  • Please Call Me Tony
  • Untitled (Sinners on Tour Encores, #5)
  • Shackled
  • Exposure
  • Brooklyn & Beale
  • Tied Between
  • Hopeless Wanderer
  • Indebted
  • Bear Creek Road
  • Main Street
  • Feel My Love (The Forever Love Series, #4)
  • Torque (Jack 'Em Up, #2)
  • Seduce (Leathers, #4)
Christina Lauren is the combined pen name of long-time writing partners/besties/soulmates/brain-twins Christina Hobbs and Lauren Billings. The coauthor duo writes both Young Adult and Adult Fiction, and together has produced fourteen New York Times bestselling novels. Their books have been translated into 30+ languages. (Some of these books have kissing. Some of these books have A LOT of kissing.) ...more