Start by marking “Bearllionaire (Bearstone Park, #1)” as Want to Read:
Bearllionaire (Bearstone Park, #1)

Bearllionaire

(Bearstone Park #1)

He's a billionaire, and a bear, and he'd never let anything happen to his mate.

When billionaire tech mogul Ryder Hart returns to Bearstone Park, he isn't expecting to meet the love of his life and prove his father right about mates and love at first sight. He isn't expecting curvaceous, stubborn accountant Janna Wright.

Janna doesn't know what to make of enormous, famous,
Published January 12th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Bearllionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bearllionaire

Kate
Nov 18, 2018 rated it did not like it
I don't quite know what to say here.

I feel almost bad for giving it 1 star because I went into it knowing it'd be horrible. Still, facts are facts and one of them is this book sucked big time.

You can go to my blog to read about the full experience (link below) because honestly, I just don't have the energy to go over it once more here. Let's just say this book was a Hot Mess. Except there was nothing hot about it so I guess it was just a mess.

Emily de Moura
Apr 13, 2016 rated it liked it
Dude, what a ride. I picked up Bearllionaire in hopes I'd read the classic love story between a woman and a stranger she meets who also happens to be super hot and rich and that was delivered. Wait, did I mention this same dude also happens to shift into a huge grizzly bear? Because he does. And it's awesome.
Terry Bolryder writes telling and not showing, which means you'll have to taker her word when she says how much Ryder loves Janna or how Ryder feels about his parents or how Janna's a strong
Alexis-Morgan Roark
How cute! If you are looking for a light, paranormal sexy read...look no further. Of course, there are some parts where you'll find yourself saying..."but I thought he was a BEAR..." when some events happen/slip by him.
Dec 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
hello let me tell you the emergency kit for this book the kit includes tissues, panties, ice cream, a stress ball and sometimes on rare occasions pillow to scream in.

first you meet janna she's shy and with a self esteem issue due to her ex cheating on her wont go into details but her ex is an a*s with a capital A she's having a girls time out with her two best friends when in comes ryder and his two brothers their at the lodge to fulfil their fathers will and their eyes meet insta attraction. ba
C.J.
Mar 10, 2015 rated it liked it
Good story but I didn't really connect with Janna. She didn't seem nearly half as emotionally invested as Ryder and that skewed the relationship for me. The overall idea was good and the beginning was hot but I was disappointed after that.
Rita
Feb 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Good read

Good story. I think this is my first bear shifter story. I wasn't disappointed. I enjoyed tis authors writing. I will definitely read something else by Terry.
Melissa
Feb 14, 2015 rated it it was ok
Just ok

I am not sure what to say ...it had potential as a story but no chemistry between characters... fell flat
judy foster
Mar 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Must have

This is a great book. One you will put in your library.I will be getting more of Terry Bolryders books.
K
Feb 19, 2018 rated it liked it
I’m glad that Ryder was equally appalled by the pun “bearllionaire” as I was. I was half expecting this book to be Fifty Shades but with bear shifters. I was happy that it was your rather typical paranormal romance. The writing itself started decent but became less engaging as the book went on. What kept me reading was the fact that the heroine was not blonde, skinny with enormous boobs and bright blue eyes. She was overweight with dark skin, hair, and eyes. She was desired by a conventionally a ...more
Yvonne Daniels
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoy reading this story

What a awesome story Bearllionaire is to read. I have been wanting to read Terry Bolryder for a long time and it's everything I expected it to be and so adorable and heartwarming. I could benign on her books for weeks. I enjoyed her characters there is the right amount of drama, emotional scenes and I enjoy how beautiful her sexy scenes are written. The story is so captivating, exciting and steamy hot. I highly enjoyed every moment of the characters and the story
helen deason
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Best.

I choose 5 stars because it's a wonderful and complete novel. There is nothing I can say to make this book even better. It has it all. I'm looking forward to the stories of the 2 brothers. If you like bear paranormal then don't miss this series.
Robin Bellows
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I enjoyed this story. It was so nice to see a man that was vulnerable. An obnoxious womanizer who learned a lesson from a woman he wouldn't usually pick up. He worked hard for her. She had her own baggage and she learned a thing or two from him.
Kathryne
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love

I couldn't put it down it was that good!!!! I suggest you get all of them like I did loved them....
Elizabeth Baty
Oct 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, shifter
I fairly enjoyed it though I wish it had gone more in depth in some places and that it had a stronger conflict.
D
May 09, 2017 rated it it was ok
Read it more as a joke than anything. I still can't believe that someone wrote this seriously.
Roberta Herzog
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Great book. Keeps you glued from beginning to end and sucks you in. Getting ready to read number 2 .
Colleen
Dec 17, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
No Ryder, I will not accept this bear who's a billionaire.
(Lip biting count: 17)
Katya
Sep 06, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: shifters
Marsha
Aug 06, 2015 rated it it was ok
Let's face it, most romance novels have a certain amount of cheesiness to them; however, like most women, I still enjoy them. Unfortunately, "Bearllionaire" was over the top in the cheese department and then the plot was weak at best.

Janna met Scott online and after dating for a while moved from San Diego to "Beastone" to be with him. Yep, you heard me, 'Bearstone!" After leaving everything she discovers Scott has been cheating, now she's stuck in no wehersville with only the two friendships she
Miranda Whore
Jan 26, 2015 rated it liked it
Review for Bearllionaire by Terry Bolryder

Bearllionaire by Terry Bolryder is a bear shifter book. I picked this one up because one of my favorite bloggers (who also loves bear-smut) posted it and then it kept showing up in my ‘similar to’ list on Amazon. I can take a hint and so after a quick one-click the book was mine.

This review kind of kills me. It wasn’t like I expected this was going to be the best shifter book ever or anything, but I did expect a bit more. The writing style is alright for
Maura
Cherri-Anne
Oct 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Do you believe in love at first sight? 5 PAWS UP

The heart wants what it wants. When he saw her, he knew it was forever. WHAT A HONEY OF A STORY!! What a GRRREAT story! BEARY entertaining! PAWSITIVELY captivating! YES! I loved this one BEARY much! Having two wonderful people find just what & who they are looking for, when they need it, is always a happy story, but for those same people to not know that's what they needed/wanted turns a good story into a PAWFECT one! Especially if it is writte
Lynne Cuda
May 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great book about bear shifters by a newly discovered author!

This is the first book I've read by this author and I have to say I've found a new favorite! Both the author and the bear shifters. I've recently started reading about werewolves, wolf shifters, jaguar shifters, tiger shifters and it has been really fun. So I thought, why not try the bear shifters?! In this book I was introduced to 3 brothers, all grizzly bear shifters, all prominent in their own way. This book was about Ryder Hart, a t
Kelli Santistevan
Sep 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book. I look forward to reading the rest of the series.
Emmie
Feb 02, 2015 rated it liked it
Synopsis:

He's a billionaire, and a bear, and he'd never let anything happen to his mate...

When billionaire tech mogul Ryder Hart returns to Bearstone Park to settle his family estate, he isn't expecting to meet a beautiful, full-figured accountant that stops him in his tracks and makes him think he's found a mate for the first time in his life. Now how to explain to her that he can turn into a bear without scaring her off?

Janna doesn't know what to make of the gorgeous, unbelievably tall, blue-e
Simone
Jul 10, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2016, not-a-fan, romance
Cheri
Jan 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story. From page one I was rooting for them. Janna settled in the small town because she had no choice. Cheated on and financially insecure she had to stay put. Ryder was fulfilling an obligation in his father's will. What was unexpected was coming together.

Ryder saw her. Wanted her. Vowed to have her. He was wealthy, a strong business man and got what he went after.

Janna wasn't going to make it that easy. Oh he tantalized her, not that she wanted to let him know that. But she thoug
Sarah Jane
Aug 18, 2015 rated it it was ok
If I had to sum up my feelings while I was reading this book, it would be "overwhelming facepalm". Really, I think this transcended the bounds of silly and went straight past cheesy to whatever lies beyond. Damn if it wasn't still entertaining though. (despite Janna being one of the most annoying characters I've read in a while, but I guess that's not her fault)

So this is my 2nd experience with Terry's bears. Oddly enough, this earlier series seemed a lot more developed than the newer one. My co
**Elle**Bee**Double U**
I'm glad I got this book on sale, because if not I would've felt I wasted a bit of money.

Reading the synopsis of the book I was hooked. I mean it can't get better than a billionaire bear! But sadly I felt a bit let down after reading this story.
I didn't feel any real chemistry between Ryder and Janna. It all seemed like a one sided thing because Ryder knew that she was his, but Janna it seemed just went along for the sex. I get that she had been hurt before, but you can't complain about being
  • Bear Naked and Bite Marks (Sweet Water, #5)
  • Finding Our Way
  • Jordan's Misunderstanding (Denver Pack, #8)
  • What a Wolf Wants (Black Hills Wolves, #2)
  • Warrior (Wolves of Angels Rest, #4)
  • Two for Protection (Alaskan Tigers, #7)
  • Saving Margaret (Vegas Mates, #2)
  • Cravings (Alpha City, #2)
  • Alpha's Truth (Fallen Alpha, #2)
  • Rescued? by the Wolf (Riverford Shifters Book 3)
  • Claimed by the Wolf Kings (Sexy BBW Pagan Holidays, #1)
  • Captured & Seduced (House of the Cat, #1)
  • The Alpha's Daughter (The Wolvers, #3)
  • The Mating Hunt (Werewolves of Montana, #2)
  • Desert Wolf (The Wolves of Twin Moon Ranch, #1.1)
  • Prey (Pride Riders #1)
Terry is the author of over forty bestselling shifter romances. She spends her spare time dreaming of dragons, playing with her pets, and watching sunsets from her home in the mountains alongside her husband (who she suspects would make a great bear shifter). She loves the wild outdoors, her fans, all readers, and getting lost in a great book.

Sign up for Terry's newsletter here (copy and paste) to

Bearstone Park (3 books)
  • Bearlebrity (Bearstone Park, #2)
  • Bearthlete (Bearstone Park, #3)
“I’m a bear, and we mate for life, usually instinctively when we find our mate, and I want to make you happy forever. Even though I barely know you.” 8 likes
“Then he had the gall to reach out and touch her hair. And she had the gall to let him.” 3 likes