Start by marking “New Year in Manhattan (The Empire State Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
New Year in Manhattan (The Empire State Trilogy, #3)

New Year in Manhattan

(The Empire State Trilogy #3)

The Empire State Series concludes in New Year in Manhattan.
Part One - A Week in New York
Part Two - Autumn in London

Anna and Ethan are separated by the Atlantic Ocean. Their previous rules no longer apply.

In order to make things work, Anna needs to let go of her past and take a risk with Ethan. Ethan needs to learn how to deal with the ambiguity of a relationship.

Lo
Published January 12th 2015 by Louise Bay

To ask other readers questions about New Year in Manhattan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about New Year in Manhattan

Start your review of New Year in Manhattan (The Empire State Trilogy, #3)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo tes3 cover xBT by sb_zps2i3ngytx.gif

I am so looking forward to the conclusion!
Placeholder: Reading asap.

Novellas in The Empire State trilogy should be read in order:
Part 1: A Week in New York
Part 2: Autumn in London
Part 3: New Year in Manhattan

J. Grayland
Apr 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the third book in this series and I loved them all. After admitting their feelings for each other Anna and Ethan try a long distance relationship but the emotional pull is stronger and Anna decides to make the move to New York to be with Ethan. Both on shaky grounds, Anna skeptical because of her bad luck with past relationships and trust issues and Ethan just because he's never done the "relationship thing" so can they move forward and build on their deep and growing love for each other ...more
Claire Robinson
Shelves: shit-hot-series
4 - No ambiguity. No promises. No bullshit. Stars!

Louise Bay has literally taken all the good plot points and character traits from some of my favorite romances and turned them into the Empire State Series.

There wasn’t much new or unusual about the story, (and this review is for all three instalments) but what I liked about Anna and Ethan, was that they were both established adults in their own rights. Anna was as confident as Ethan, and the drama and storyline was solely focused on them rat
London
Would have rated this higher if Ethan hadn't been such a loser.

I was really fed up with him not more of a man and really pursuing Anna the way he wanted. It wasn't enough anymore that we could read his POV and see how much he loved her and wanted to be with her. I needed him to be a man of action and after 3 different occasions where he pussied out I was pretty much over him.

1.at the end of book 1 he really wants to see her again even after she goes back to London but isn't man enough to say an
Michelle
Ahhhhhhh I luvd this book

This was great I really enjoyed it luv Anna an Ethan they r do good 2gether this book started from the last book Ethan had gone back 2 New York an Anna was still in London they have had the talk about what was goin 2 happen next al they knew was that they luvd each other they were both findin it hard bein away from each the first day an they were so missin each other so much I just wanted them 2 share what they want even with there no bullshit rule they were still a
Stacey is Sassy
Feb 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Are the words enough?

There was something about this series that just felt right for me. It could have been that the timing was right. It might have been that each instalment didn't take too long to read. I could take a break between each one for however long I needed or wanted. No stalking of the author was needed. The "cliffy's" didn't make me feel like killing anyone because I was left on the ledge. The reading was at my pace and on my terms. The beauty of coming late to the party and having t
Suzy
Oct 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: for-review
****book provided to me by author for my honest review***

Another great book by Louise Bay. This is the final book in Ethan and Anna's story. Ethan has to return back to New York to handle his New York clients. Anna is staying in London to work at her job. The minute Ethan leaves on the airplane Anna is regretting not going with him.

I don't want to give anything away in this story but I loved it. It was a great romantic book that has two people who want the same things yet afraid to ask for it.
♥Trish♥
Jan 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: book-battle
OMG I'm missing Anna and Eathen already! I so loved this series. Got,sweet,smart...a must read. I hope Louise will give us more of them in the future. I've found a new author. Keep them coming! Love her work. Give this series a shot. You won't regret it!!
Anna Bay
Jul 16, 2016 rated it liked it
So after reading the Fifty Shades Of Grey trilogy I feel that the erotic fiction books, has exploded, they are everywhere to be find, in every form and in every length. I found this in the IBook store and it was cheap, for all 3 books, they didn't really cost anything, so I thought why not.
I didn't expect anything at all because I've never heard of it before, but I find myself really 50-50 about it. I feel like Bay's writing is very basic but she's really not that good at writing kissing and se
⭐️Lia⭐️
a lovely ending to the trilogy a quick read to pass some time. Again i was expecting a longer ending and i stated liking the characters but i think that instead of makingg it a trilogy it should have been one book story. if you have time check it out
Stella
Dec 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I just finished reading the book and all i have to say is that this book is brilliantly amazing!!
description

I love Ethan from the beginning,he never fell in love with another woman and now he found his master!!Anna from the other hand had some bad relationships,she's a magnet for men who don't deserve her but then she met Ethan!!They made some rules but rules are made to be broken.In this book their previous rules no longer apply but i really like the bullshit rule between him and Anna!!
The end is what a w
Vaso
Shelves: e-books
The conclusion of the Trilogy could not have ended differently!

Now, that it is finally over, I can tell that I really enjoyed that Ethan-the hot, sexy, alpha, don’t do sleepovers male, fell in love and had no doubt admitting his feelings!
Anna on the other hand, she might doubt herself, but not her feelings for Ethan!
I loved the series, and I had a great time reading it.

Thanks Louise Bay for such a wonderful story!!!
Leanne
Jan 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
good lord, I love this series so much! Louise Bay is fast becoming one of my favourite authors, she's definitely, firmly in my top 10!
i honestly don't know how to put into words how fabulous this book is. just the most perfect, heart meltingly adorable ending to a modern day love story! While it is cute and gushy and lovey dovey it is also sexy as hell. Best of both worlds.
That is all!
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
New Year in Manhattan brings us the third and final part to Ethan and Anna’s story.

We’re brought on the journey of Ethan and Anna’s relationship as she travels to stay with Ethan. We get to see how had it is when they’re apart and how easy it is for them to be together but we’re also shown how insecure both characters can be. They’re second guessing a lot and it’s sad to read.

It’s been interesting reading this finale of their relationship.
Zita
Jun 12, 2020 rated it it was ok
I am a bit disappointed :( This just not for me, I didn't enjoy. A little bit too much time in the bed and nothing more happening in the story. Not a memorable reading. I am sorry. But also it was cute sometimes.
Danielle from Short and Sassy
5 stars

If I had to sum of the The Empire State Trilogy in one word - it would be "perfection". I have never fallen in love with a series as much as I did with this one. Anna and Ethan had me falling in love with them from page one. Louise Bay has a huge fan in me. I stalked everyday to see when the next installment was coming out.

New Year In Manhattan is the final installment ( I really don't want this to be it. Please Louise, I need more!!). Ethan and Anna need to make a decision and figure o
Bethany
Oct 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 Perfect Ending Stars

**This review contains spoilers if you haven’t read The Empire State series.**

The Empire State Trilogy was a fun, HOT series and I’m kind of sad to see it over. New Year in Manhattan is the last book in the series and might have been my favorite out of the three.
New Year in Manhattan picks up where Autumn in London left off with Ethan headed back to New York and Anna still in London but both commented to each other. I just loved Ethan even more in this book; he was so swee
Jacqueline
In this final part of Ethan and Anna's story we get lots more smut, some full on romance and some lively banter as Anna returns to New York to spend New Year with Ethan.

It was a sweet and enjoyable read, but it was essentially an extended epilogue to the second part. I was hoping for the annoying Lucy to get her comeuppance or for something to happen with someone from their past, or even an explanation as to why Ethan used to be such a chronic commitment phobe, but, nope, nothing. It didn't actu
Pauline (Passionate About Books)
Sexy Romance at its Finest!!!
New year in Manhattan put a beautiful end to a beautiful story.Ethan and Anna's HEA was one of the sweetest and most heart-warming that I've ever read.Two kindred spirits who simply belong together...they are eachothers forever.They are two connecting pieces of the same puzzle which fit together so well and in every aspect.The final installment to this series brought tears of happiness to my eyes.Louise Bay,you did a wonderful job once again...so YEAH honey,these 5 s
-C-
Jan 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
It seemed to me that at the end of the book was missing one chapter or epilogue.Why this good series ended like that. The end could have been better. It was a little disappointing.
LitLifeLove
Book-Challenge 2020: Book 22.3

I can't even ... what the ... ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

I'm done. So done. This is ... so done!

This only gets two stars, because I promised myself one stars only for stories I actually dfn (which rarely happens). Which I should have done in the first part, but silly me.

I'm not even going into detail, because I don't want to waste any more time on Ethan and Anna's story.

This trilogy was such a waste of time, I can't even ... so done!

Nevertheless I'm not giving up on Louisa B
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jan 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ahhh!! Finally we get the conclusion of Ethan and Anna and it was PERFECT!! I absolutely loved the first two of this Empire State series and was so excited to get my hands on this one!

We pick up right where book two left off; Ethan returns to New York while Anna stays in London. The distance is super hard for both of them, though they both have a hard time expressing it. Once they finally open their lines of communication, happiness ensues.

And don’t forget the hotness!

“I want you to reach betw
We like it big book blog
Jan 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Wow... This last book in this series was good. I just loved Ethan. I love how consistent he is. I loved how he changed for Anna. I just loved how he expressed himself to her.
I just loved him! Ethan believed in them right from the start.
But... Anna...oh Anna...lol

Anna really knows how to frustrate me. She really is a negative person. And only thinks of herself. Her feelings about marriage and the way she just couldn't let her self go with Ethan was extremely frustrating. She was constan
Donna
Dec 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This series was FABULOUS and this book was the PERFECT ending. I cannot express how much I love Ethan and Anna. Louise Bay brought these characters to life in these three novellas. We watch Ethan go from a one and done womanizer (who is very upfront that he won’t be calling) to a head over heels, in love and devoted boyfriend, something he didn’t think he could ever be. For never having done it before (being a boyfriend), he certainly is very good at it. And that’s not the only thing he’s good a ...more
Shay
Jan 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I just finished New Year in Manhattan and I just loved it! What a way to end it. It is a series so you have to read Part One - A Week in New York and Part Two - Autumn in London to get a good feeling for the characters. Anna and Ethan are lovers and are trying to make it work, now on different continents. They promised each other no bullshit but what happens when one is thinking of marriage but the other is not to keen on the idea. Will they be able to have a future together? You will have to re ...more
Jules
Oct 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the third and final book from the Empire State Series by Louise Bay and what a journey Anna and Ethan have taken.

They have gone from point blank refusal and denial of any kind of relationship - to falling completely head over heels in love with each other.

Louise' s writing skills ensure that her readers feel every bit of angst and emotion that her characters go through.

If you love your books filled with passion and romance, with hot sex and a possessive alpha, then look no further...this
Kiera
Jan 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ethan Ethan Ethan I'm ruined...........This book was just so much more than I wanted it to be. I hate describing things from the book the best thing I can say is to read it my heart hurts in a good wayit needs to be experienced not from reviews they can't do it justice. I loved this so much
Maggie
Jan 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! What a fantastic conclusion to the story!

This was a fantastic way to end Ethan and Anna's story, lovely.

These are definitely worth reading, a really nice heart warming story, it made me smile and I loved Ethan and Anna.
Yolanda
Jan 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
And so I loved it. and I wanted more.
Katherine
Jun 08, 2015 rated it liked it
New Year Wishes 2017 1 2 Dec 30, 2016 05:12AM

• The Hotel Part 3 (A Billionaire Seduction, #3)
  • The Hotel Part 2 (A Billionaire Seduction, #2)
  • Queen of Lies (Empire of Lies #2)
  • The Stopover (The Miles High Club, #1)
  • Inappropriate
  • King of Lies (Empire of Lies, #1)
  • Park Avenue Player
  • Legacy of Lies (Empire of Lies, #3)
  • Elijah Wolfe
  • His for a Season
  • Bossy Brit
  • Reasonable Doubt: Volume 2 (Reasonable Doubt, #2)
  • The Catch (Summer Nights #1)
  • Dr. Stanton Box Set (Dr. Stanton, #1-2)
  • Rare and Precious Things (The Blackstone Affair, #4)
  • Titan's Addiction (Wall Street Titan, #2)
  • The Billionaire Daddy (Young Billionaires, #2)
USA Today bestselling author, Louise Bay writes sexy, contemporary romance novels - the kind she likes to read. Her next release will be Mr. Knightsbridge on July 7th.

Ruined by bonk-busters and sexy mini-series of the eighties Louise loves all things sexy and romantic. There's not enough of it in real life so she disappears into the fictional worlds in books and films.

Louise loves the rain, the We

The Empire State Trilogy (3 books)
  • A Week in New York (The Empire State Trilogy, #1)
  • Autumn in London (The Empire State Trilogy, #2)