Start by marking “Nightmare in Night Court (Lawyers in Love, #4.1)” as Want to Read:
Nightmare in Night Court (Lawyers in Love, #4.1)

Nightmare in Night Court

(Lawyers in Love #4.1)

USA Today Bestselling author, N.M. Silber's hot and hilarious lawyers are back! What could be wackier than Philly Night Court on Halloween under a full moon? Gabrielle and Braden Pierce appearing for the defense. From undertakers, to ghost hunters to an illegal alien ... from another planet, this group of zanies makes their former caseload look almost normal. Join the funn ...more
Published January 9th 2015 by Mendelssohn Levy Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Nightmare in Night Court, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nightmare in Night Court

Gi's Spot Reviews
Basic Info

Standalone or Part of a Series: (view spoiler)
MF, Ménage, etc.:(view spoiler)
POV:(view spoiler)
Triggers: (view spoiler)
Cheating: (view spoiler)
Descriptive Sex with OW/OM: (view spoiler)
HEA:(view spoiler)
Safety Gang Notes:(view spoiler)
Maree Repa
Sep 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
After reading many NM Silber romantic law stories I just had to get this one. I loved it. I'm was so funny. I enjoyed it so much. I was a lot of fun. I couldn't stop laughing!
Mayas
Jan 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with N.M. Silber characters because of their courtroom caseload. OMG, I found myself laughing at the oddest things that many will think I am crazy for. Only Braden and Gabi can deliver on quirky funny with a hint of WTH....

The Peterman case was down right my favorite. Poor Mr. Peterman died an unsatisfied man. It was funny how the defendant proved his case of not being a homosexual, yeah I caught that. I laughed too hard because on Nadine will throw it in a a sly.

This was classic
Bobbi
Feb 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Adults
Recommended to Bobbi by: Author
This story will make you laugh at the oddest moments. Just goes to show the crazies come out at night especially on a full moon and on Halloween. This was definitely a fun and quirky read and will keep you laughing and shaking your head.

I was given a copy of this for an honest review.
Ana
Feb 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Braden and Gabe's story is one of my fave! This short story cracks me up! :)
Tracy
May 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Very entertaining very short read..
Natalie Townsend
Oct 04, 2017 rated it liked it
Braden and Gabrielle

This was a very short story. It was a bit of an insight into Braden and Gabrielle 's life after they got married.
Karen Voitik
Jan 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
>Book Review – Nightmare in Night Court -

>I am an independent reviewer. This is a short story that was previously included in the anthology "Shiver". All proceeds from this anthology go to the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

> The two sexiest lawyers, Gabrielle and Braden, are back and in Nigh Court, on Halloween. Now their normal cases are hysterical, but this group is so over the top, you won't be able to breathe with all the laughing. Ghosts, corpses, aliens and two sexy lawy
Cindy Reifel
Jan 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing

The only part of the anthology I have read so far is A Nightmare in Night Court by n. M. Silber.
This novella is O. M. G. fricking HILARIOUS!!!! Wear your depends while you're reading it because you're going to need them!
This is a novella about Braden and Abby, Braden is a former Prosecutor and Abby is a former public defender and they both get stuck with cases in Night Court in Philly on Halloween Night. Added to that is the ghost hunters that have set up in the courtroom because they and other
Rebecca Johnson Dye
Hilarious & Sexy rolled into 1 great short story. Ms. Silber takes us back into the courtroom this time during Halloween and night court where ghost hunters are doing a show, Of course Braden & Gabby are the ones who have to work night court on Halloween. Their clients during the day are hilarious but the ones that they have during Halloween take the cake & the ectoplasm too!! Between the crazies and the HOT sex this short story is over the top!!
Elizabeth Connor
Jun 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a quick and amusing read. It was lighthearted with a healthy dose of sarcasm. The cast of characters was both unusual and varied. I think my favorite was the group wearing matching t-shirts with the letters S.H.I.T. across the front - Spirit Hunters Investigative Team. I also loved the narrator's description of Mr. Evan Drake; I feel like we've all meet someone like him at some point. This is a fun read and I'd recommend it.
Dani
This is part of the Lawyers in Love series and is just a quick short story. If you have read all the other books in the series you will love the silly antics in this one as well. This book only involves Braden & Gabrielle, not the whole Scooby team, but it is still funny. Braden & Gabrielle get stuck in night court on Halloween & have to defend some pretty ridiculous cases. Of course they have to this while trying to keep their hands off each other. It's a cute quick read.
Donna
Jan 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Short funny tale. Gabrielle and Braden from The Law of Attraction (Lawyers In Love #1) are now married and working at their own firm but have been shanghaied by the judge into representing some folks in Night Court on Halloween when there is a full moon out. The craziness that is normally in a NM Silber book is just that much more.
Tammy Sargeant
Well, that was an uh, interesting read. It was insanely funny. I still love Gabby and Braden though. Yay finally they are having babies. But I swear I remember her being pregnant in Jess and Cam's story. Huh.
Lara Cassity-Lovell
Jun 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Funny shenanigans again!

N.M. by far is one of my most favorite authors!! Her stories always feel so reAlistic to me...like they could actually happen!! Thanks for the reading bliss N.M.!!!
Colleen Everly
Jan 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love Gabrielle and Braden. They are such a fantastic couple and so humorous, this book takes place in night court and it tells you of a very eventful night with some mystery, some humor, some passion, and some great conversations.
Gigi Melodias
Jan 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Funny!
Barbara
Jan 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Gabrielle and Braden Pierce
Jo
Jun 04, 2015 rated it liked it
Lol, so many creepy things happen in Halloween.
Regina Krystynak
Feb 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved the book. I love all of your books and the way you are willing to talk to your readers on line. I don't remember what the date was that I finished my book. So sorry.
Sara
Dec 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Nonstop laughs
Ying Yuvejwattana
Jun 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 Funny Stars
I miss hot sexy blue-eyed Braden and funny Grabrial. I am not disappointed. They are funny and sexy as usual.
Eva
Jan 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Once again loved it! Love this series and this was a fun little snippet of what going on
Annie
Jan 18, 2018
Christine
rated it did not like it
Jan 27, 2015
Kyleigh Moser
Sep 22, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• The Randy Romance Novelist
  • Tattoos and Tatas (Chocoholics, #2.5)
  • Getting Off (Elevator Series #1.5)
  • The New Rule (The Casual Rule #2)
  • You're All I Want for Christmas (Of Love and Madness, #1.5)
  • Snake Charmer (Rawkfist MC #2)
  • Sizzle (Sizzle, #1)
  • Kick, Push & Coast Duet: Includes Kick, Push and Coast
  • Forget (Changing Colors, #1)
  • Late Night with Andres
  • Celestial Seduction (1Night Stand, #17)
  • Position Secured
  • Mother Fluffer (Billionaire Bad Boys, #3.6)
  • The Bet (Players, #1)
  • Stripped
  • The Wingman Chronicles
  • Without End: A Melrose Shops Novel
  • Naughty by Nature
Author and attorney N.M. Silber lives in the Greater Philadelphia area with her loving family and the funny voices in her head.

Lawyers in Love (7 books)
  • The Law of Attraction (Lawyers in Love, #1)
  • The Home Court Advantage (Lawyers in Love, #2)
  • Legal Briefs (Lawyers in Love, #3)
  • Winning Appeal (Lawyers in Love, #4)
  • Power of Attorney (Lawyers in Love, #5)
  • Judicial Misconduct (Lawyers in Love, #6)
  • LOL Romantic Comedy Anthology - Volume 2 - Even More All-New Romance Stories by Bestselling Authors (LOL, #2)