Start by marking “Sky Key (Endgame, #2)” as Want to Read:
Sky Key (Endgame, #2)

Sky Key

(Endgame #2)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  5,148 ratings  ·  490 reviews
The sequel to the New York Times bestseller and international multimedia phenomenon, Endgame: The Calling.

Endgame is here. Earth Key has been found. Two keys—and nine Players—remain. The keys must be found, and only one Player can win.

Queens, New York. Aisling Kopp believes the unthinkable: that Endgame can be stopped. But before she can get home to regroup, she is
Published October 6th 2015 by HarperCollins

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Sky Key (Endgame, #2)
Michael
Jun 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2015
Dude. This book, I swear. It takes on this huge plot and follows multiple characters and somehow every single part manages to be intricate and interesting. Even characters I found somewhat dull in the first book are made awesome here.

The action though, it is non stop, but in the best way possible. And when there's a break in the action, my mind is constantly blown by the revelations. You never have a clue what's going to happen next because it breaks whatever expectations you have.

There were so
Cristina
Jan 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! Just... wow!
This book was like no other. I just can't believe how original this story is. I envy the authors for their imagination.
But what's the most amazing thing is how captivated I was. 500 pages of pure attraction. This book was like a magnet for me. If the first book in the series was awesome, I have no words for this one. It was like a bomb full of ideas that exploded in my mind. It was pure magic.
Little Alice... please stay alive in the third book.
Dannii Elle
You know you have enjoyed a book when you have spent the afternoon ploughing through it, without even pausing to update your progress on Goodreads. Such a dynamic, intense, and unique read and an insanely good second instalment to the Endgame series! Full review to come.
Hedi [ The Dutch Reader ]
Blog review: http://hedisbookworld.blogspot.nl/201...

Sky key was a overall good book. I didn't really like it that much, but i was a good second book in the trilogy. Just like Endgame, the writing style of James Frey didn't work for me. The different languages and too much details were annoying. I got bored really quick. Though it is a good book, with a good story were you want to know more.
Mohammed Arabey
Let the August's Hot Reads concludes..

I fall in love with The Calling, gave me a hot adventure same time last year...
So, let's do it again :)
Carlos
May 05, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ok this book ended in a cliffhanger as every other second book in a trilogy does , but it was a fun trip, so fast paced and dynamic... You will not get bored reading this book. I cannot wait till the next book !!
Vivianne
Jun 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: z-4-stars
The Calling: 5 stars.
Sky Key: 4 stars.
Rules of the Game: 3 stars.

Great well-written book, such a shame we have to wait another year for part three!

What is good about the book in comparison to other young adult books is that it continuous with the game. In books like the hunger games or the maze runner the game stops after book one and there is a mutual enemy that they have to fight. That is not the case here because everybody is anybody's enemy. That makes the book also really interesting, it is
Kostantza
May 28, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: sci-fi, fantasy, dystopia, 2018
I should probably start worrying. I consider sci-fi and dystopias to be two of my favourite genres but somehow I always end up loving the first book and being deathly bored of the second one. And yep, you've guessed it, not even going to bother with the last one. Have I ever finished any trilogy of this kind? Okay yes, Hunger Games, but I'm pretty sure I dropped everything else or took 2 years to finish them.

Anyway, my issue with this was... everything really. Everything I found fascinating in
Danielle
Dec 27, 2015 rated it it was ok
I swear to God, if they say "This is End Game" one more time...
Jake
Jul 17, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
This book was pretty solid and filled with many stories on top of other stories. This series has proven to be thought provoking and intriguing.
Ricky
The sequel to The Calling is written in the same bizarre style as its predecessor - it still feels like a slightly-less-metaphorical Shatter Me, but the action is still as insanely Matthew Reilly-like as ever. Sure, a lot of storyline details and tropes feel like they were also recycled from The Lorien Legacies, but that doesn't ruin the enjoyment at all for me. I'm fully invested in this trilogy - I need to finish it now.

Sun Key - I'm assuming that's the working title for Book 3, at least -
Yuli Atta
Feb 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I don't know what to say. I. Just. Don't. Know.
Am I so easy to impress or is it the book? I don't know but I'm sure that this book is better than The Calling. It's been some time since I read a book like this one and I regret not reading it sooner because there was time when I was looking for reads like this one where everybody kills everybody and where friends are enemies as well and all that.
Now I read almost every book in the fantasy genre hoping to find something like that. I'm not really
Margarida Antunes
Oct 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't rate it any lower than 5 stars. This book has everything that a good book needs: intriguing plot, unique characters, shocking twists. It's so so good. Especially for its story, everything about Endgame is interesting. I also reckon that this book is better than the first one, maybe because we have already adapted to this 'reality'. Definitely an exciting and surprising reading, I totally recommend it!!
Alexandra
This book was a fast paced, action packed sequel that didn't disappoint.

Problems:
characters I didn't like took up way too many chapters.
Decisions were pretty weak at points. An example would be in the last forty pages.

What I liked:
character development for characters I hated in the calling. They are now my favourites.
The pace was great.
People I hate are dead which is nice.
People I love are still alive.

Last thoughts?
I loved it overall and can't wait for the ending of this series!
John Ross
Feb 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
And the official cover has been unveiled.

Endgame: Sky Key

Annabella Kuehn
Jul 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Once again the world is left in the hands of Sarah alopay, the dipshit, who, of course, messes everything up
Erika
Jan 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, read0
I love this book so much. It was even better than The Calling.
To be honest, my favorite character in this part was (view spoiler). And I really, really can't wait for the last book of this series!
Katie
Holy crap, shit just got cray.
Jessica
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018-read
Cherie
Feb 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: young-adult, sci-fi
maAAAANNNN these books are so good like I care exactly 0.0005% for these characters and this is mostly just an action book AND character-driven books are usually more my style but still Endgame gets you out of slump like *that*.
Leesya Nazman
Aug 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
SO MANY DEATHS!!!!!!! I AM NOT OKAY!!!!! THAT WAS SO INTENSE!!!!!!! THIS IS CRAZY!!!!!!!! I NEED THE THIRD BOOK!!!!!
Michelle Wrona
This review can also be found on A Thousand Lives Lived, check it out for more!

The Endgame is here. It has begun. The characters are all rivals and things are seriously getting started. James Frey and Nils Johnson-Shelton provided readers with a continuation of the story of a lifetime. It was not as good as the first, though I am throughly impressed with the action, development and memorable parts of this all. The characters continue to play the game, searching for keys, in different parts of
Brooke ♥booklife4life♥

**Find this and other reviews, plus fun stuff, on my blogs! Booklikes or Blogspot**

Basic Info

Best Part:
Ehhh
Worst Part: Blink
Thoughts Had: Blink

Conclusion

Continuing the
H H
Jan 13, 2017 rated it liked it
Sky Key was quite an interesting book to read but it did – unfortunately- exhibit some flaws.
The book was less enjoyable to read than the first, and left me wondering whether my deep love for The Endgame- Calling was caused by the delirious sickly state I was in when I read it. This book did deliver, preserving the action-packed thrill of the first but this occurred mainly in the last of the book (meaning it was difficult to get hooked).

The lack of motivation caused by the lacklustre of the
Dimitra
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: book-buddies
(στα ελληνικά υπάρχει review στο blog μου https://pumpeduppages.blogspot.com/20... )

This was so much better that the first one!!!
So full of action scenes and breathless moments of agony!!!
The thing that made it better was the fact that there were not so many random numbers and "clues" all over the place, and I could be more focused on the story.
I liked how the characters evolved and changed.
Impressed!
Leigh Puzon
Apr 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As the 1st book focused on the players, this 2nd book introduced us to their allies. More people got involved as everyone now knows that Abbadon is coming and Endgame is real. And Endgame is now.
I enjoyed this book like the 1st. It actually brought me out of a reading slump and I still felt the same excitement I had from the last book. This was, like the 1st, fast paced and almost unputdownable. So much ups and downs and action, and now involving more people and groups. Although we get less
Annie
Sep 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
The sequel to an epic debut - giving it 4.5 stars.. The Endgame continues with 9 out of 12 players however there's now a twist to the story that changes the goalposts.. Looking forward to the 3rd book now.. It's anyone's game now!!!
Alexander
Aug 01, 2015 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I almost fell out of my chair in excitement when I saw that this book was coming out. I really liked The Calling with a burning passion and hopefully this one will meet that bar that was set with the first one. Thank You James Frey and Nils Johnson-Shelton for making my day.
Goran Skrobonja
Aug 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Far more pleasing that Pt. 1, Sky Key offers an engaging end-of-the-world story coupled with quick-paced, almost manga-like action and some characters that I'd even started to care about. Cumbersome riddle-solving notwithstanding, this is a solid, fun and clever piece of writing.
Sidi Bao
Apr 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Wonderful storyline and amazing characters. This book is a brilliant sequel to the Endgame. I loved the way the settings were so diverse and were are all over the world. I really like Sarah and Jago and I hope they win the Endgame! So excited for the last book!

• Das Flüstern der Zeit (Zeitlos-Trilogie, #1)
  • The Radiant Road
  • Caos
  • Alfonsina Storni: Anthology of Poems
  • The Dark Art: My Undercover Life in Global Narco-terrorism
  • Silhouette
  • Iphigénie
  • Complot
  • Die Wellen der Zeit (Zeitlos-Trilogie, #2)
  • Le Fils de la Lune (Le Puits des mémoires #2)
  • Beethoven's Letters 1790-1826, volume 1 of 2
  • Neverland (Autre-Monde, #6)
  • Yannis (U4 #3)
  • Oz (Autre-Monde, #5)
  • Rage (Jonah Said #1)
  • Gun for Hire: Inside the Secret World of Britain's Bodyguards
  • L’Île des Secrets (Les Ailes d’Émeraude, #3)
  • Ambre (Autre-Monde #8)
James Christopher Frey is an American author and entrepreneur. After battling with alcohol addiction and spending time in rehab, he wrote A Million Little Pieces which was published in 2003 in America and the following year in the UK to critical acclaim. He wrote the sequel, My Friend Leonard about life after rehab, which was published in 2005 in the US and the year after in the UK.

James Frey now

Endgame (3 books)
  • The Calling (Endgame, #1)
  • Rules of the Game (Endgame, #3)
“Jovinderpihainu breaks it. “You are right to ask, Shari. But there is a difference between being honest and being right. Honest men lie all the time, believing that they tell the truth. Much evil is borne on the back of honesty.” 3 likes