Start by marking “Find Me If You Dare (Dreamcatcher #2)” as Want to Read:
Find Me If You Dare (Dreamcatcher #2)

Find Me If You Dare

(Dreamcatcher #2)

They may have won the first battle, but the Apocalypse has just begun.

Five weeks have passed since the battle that left Rome and Columbus in ruins. Sheltered in the hidden city of Caelum, Daniel and Kayla train alongside over one hundred Magus and Protectors, hoping that their unified ranks will be enough to take down their greatest threat yet: Richard, his followers, and
Kindle Edition, 3rd Edition, 282 pages
Published October 30th 2017 by Merk Publishing (first published December 1st 2015)

Start your review of Find Me If You Dare (Dreamcatcher #2)
Mlpmom (Book Reviewer)
Nov 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
It isn't a secret that I love unique ideas, story lines, and characters and this series has them all.

This sequel was packed full of the good stuff. Action, danger, romance, and all the things that made the first so great but magnified and then put to the test.

Kayla grows so much stronger but with that growth also comes a darkness. So much bad happened in the first book and as Kayla, Daniel, and friends work through it, even more happens as these sort of things worked.

It was nice to see these g
Shelley
**I received this book for free from (Publisher) via (NetGalley) in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.**

*Genre* Young Adult, Paranormal
*Rating* 3.5-4

*My Thoughts*

Find Me If You Dare is the second installment in Vicki Leigh's Dreamcatcher series. The main protagonist of this story is Daniel Graham, a Dreamcatcher & Protector who has been battling Nightmares for 200 years. It has been five weeks since the battle for Rome and Colu
N.N. Light
While I loved the first book in the series, I found this sequel... umm... lacking. The action was good, the romance was still there but the world-building and plot progression seemed forced. Didn't care for it as much. Also, it's way more darker than the first one.

My Rating: 3 stars
Gabby Gilliam
Nov 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
My review of this book is a bit overdue, as I received an ARC from the publisher in exchange for my honest review. The book was released last month, but December was a bit of a blur, and reading fell to the wayside amidst all the holiday hubbub.

Find Me if You Dare is the sequel to Catch Me When I Fall. Kayla's father is an evil warlock named Tamesis who wants nothing more than watching the world burn. Her boyfriend, Daniel, is a Protector, a holy avenger that fights Nightmares and demons to kee
Marjolein
Read all my reviews on http://urlphantomhive.booklikes.com

Earlier this month I read the first book in this series, Catch Me When I Fall, and I was very curious to find out if some of the things concerning the dreamcatchers and the worldbuilding would be cleared in this second novel. Unfortunately I didn't get the answers I was hoping for. Instead I was left with many more questions.

*This review may contain some spoilers so please beware*

First of all, if everyone has two people waking over the
Gabe Novoa
Jan 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: young-adult
So if you thought Catch Me When I Fall was an exciting read, wait until you get your hands on Find Me If You Dare. This sequel is packed full of action, twists and feels, and I especially liked seeing how much Kayla grew from the first book to the end of the second. While I felt some of the bad guy moments were a tad corny, this was a fun read overall. Chock full of Urban Fantasy awesomeness, Find Me If You Dare will make very happy readers out of fans of Supernatural and The Mortal Instruments. ...more
Dave Higgins
Dec 04, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
Ramping up the power levels from the first page but not throttling back on the lasting consequences, Leigh fuses the intimacy of urban fantasy with the massive world changes of high fantasy to create a narrative that will appeal to both tastes.

This novel is the second in the Dreamcatchers series. Daniel is a Protector, a warrior returned from the dead to defend the world against supernatural threats. After the destruction of several Protectors’ bases around the world (and the cities around them)
Stephanie
Dec 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
This review will mainly focus on the second book due to the fact that I am writing a review for the publishers. However, since I had to read the first book as well, I will also mention parts of the first book in this review.

I honestly enjoyed both books – I thought the pace of the book, the plot and the characters were wonderfully crafted. The pace was not too fast. There were definitely a lot of action in both books but it was never overwhelming. The only thing I thought was a little overwhelmi
Samantha
Nov 21, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: scookie-reviews
Verdict: An action romance. Not bad.

As Kayla’s father plots to bring on the apocalypse, the Protectors join forces with a coven in order to take down her father before it’s too late.

This book has a lot of things I love – protective characters, thrilling action, magical powers – yet I don’t think it was quite as good as the first book in the series.

As before, Daniel leads the narration. Usually I love a protective character, but in this book I found Daniel overbearing. Poor Kayla proved her stre
Nay Denise
I received a copy for review from the publishing company.

Holy hell! I thought Catch Me When I Fall was awesome...but this was by far one of the best sequels I've read! Action packed, full of drama and just twists all in it! Vicki Leigh is absolutely brilliant with her writing in this paranormal romance. Once again the whole Nightmare being paranormal characters is just amazing!

Daniel is possibly the best male protagonist I've ever read! He still has the macho man, protector of all mentality in t
Krystin
Dec 20, 2015 rated it liked it
It's been five weeks since Richard began the supernatural apocalypse. He first struck in Rome, destroying the safety Daniel has known for the last 200 years. When a fallen friend is returned to Caelum with a message carved into his body referencing the four Horsemen Daniel knows this is war like he's never seen. Before the Protectors can react massive, coordinated attacks claim thousands of lives and an illness they thought was targeted for Daniel begins to kill thousands worldwide. With the Hor ...more
Jessica Ward
Jan 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Daniel, Kayla, and the gang are back for even more action and danger than the first installment of the Dreamcatcher series. What I noticed most about Book 2 in this series is that it is a lot darker and more dangerous for the group.

The book starts out a few months after Book 1 ends and the good guys are gathered in a secret location, building their numbers and supplies while training to get ready to take on Richard again whenever he is found.

Vicki Leigh wastes no time thrusting the characters in
Esther
Jan 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Following on from the previous story, I had high expectations for the sequel - and I was not disappointed!
This book is action packed from beginning to end, and able to hold the reader's attention until the very end. More information is revealed in this book, and the stakes are raised even higher, causing more emotional responses but also meaning I was kept on the edge of my seat *bed* for the entirety of the story which is actually a hard feat considering that this isn't my usual genre, so well
Jantine
Nov 17, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
After 10 percent of this book, I was wondering why I would read on; the story is very much US-based, which is not automatically bad, but for an apocalyptic story it is not really original either - and my too European head already started wondering why, since heck, any bad guy would head for China nowadays, why the focus on the US again? But oh well, that's my head, and on the other hand I think it is a good thing that writers keep themselves to surroundings they know when writing their story int ...more
Sharon
I was given an electronic copy by Curiosity Quills Press and NetGalley, in exchange for an honest review.

With the Nightmares under his control, Richard takes apart the city in an effort to find Kayla and complete his destiny. As Kayla is one of the four born on October 31st, she is supposed to be used to fulfill the plan set forth by Richard and Apollyon and become one of the Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Daniel, the rest of the Protectors and Magus are frantically trying to save all of humanity.

F
Carrie
Nov 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: calibre-library, 2015
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Admittedly it has been a while since I read the previous book in the series. That being said, it didn’t take nearly as long as I expected to get sucked back into this world. These poor characters just can’t seem to get a break!

We join the group of “good guys” as they try to train up Kayla. Daniel is having a particularly hard time giving Kayla her freedom, especially knowing that her evil dad is lurking somewhere, ready to continue
Leticia
Daniel is still the main protagonist however Kayla plays a more dominant role and I am really happy to see this. I felt like Kayla in the first book was kind of a wuss. I do understand that the entire situation was new to her and she was learning to deal, but she just grated on the nerves a little. I’m also glad because it will teach Daniel to be a little less aggressive in his Hero persona. They have to be able to work as a team and to work with the others as a team, not two people trying to re ...more
Mrs. Kenyon
Nov 08, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2015-audiobooks
Caelum, Daniel and Kayla have been using the five weeks since the battle to train and prepare for what comes next, yet when a message arrives referencing the four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, the group understands the time for training has come to an end. Now that the group is aware of Richard’s plan to use the four Magus born on Halloween, they try desperately to stop him before the first Horseman is released. They can’t stop the loss of thousands of lives, but will they be able to protect the p ...more
T.M.B.A. Corbett
Jan 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
I read this book a while ago but with my busy schedule (moving across country to be/help family, working two jobs, and sick pets) I have not been able to get my review up. I remember enjoying the read because it had all my favorite things, romance, action, paranormal aspects. I also enjoyed the First Book giving it four Jelly beans/Stars.
I found the plot to be more intriguing than the first book and I found that plot to be fascinating. I enjoyed coming back to the characters from the first book
Sissy Lu {Book Savvy Reviews}
*I received this ARC from Curiosity Quills in exchange for an honest review.*

This is the second book to the series and yes I did read the first as well. This is a fast moving series, there isn’t a lot of drag time in them and the pages really do fly by. There is constantly action.

For those who like the Hush, Hush series and The Mortal Instruments, this is kind of up your alley. While this is an entirely unique idea it is along the same pathways.

If you thought that you would get a break from the
Grant Eagar
Dec 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
My Review-

Between the protectors and the magus, there is quite a bit of action in this book. After the battles you have healers to patch them back together, then they are ready to go at it again. I felt this story was fast paced with a generous portion of action and mayhem along with romance. I loved the characters Leigh created here. I felt the chapters breezing by, it was a fun read.
The dystopian world was inventive and fun. Though there was a great deal of collateral damage; a lot more innoce
Diane
Dec 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Received a complimentary copy to read and review. Great second installment of the series. I couldn't put it down. Love the characters and world that Vicki has created. It has some great twists and turns. Readers will be drawn into the story right away. I look forward to reading more of Vicki's books. ...more
Shirley
Jan 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
My goodness, this book was soooo much better than the first one! Loved every minute of it. It even made me cry several times, the emotional parts were really well described. Brilliant. Will there be a third?
margaretstapleton
A great curl up in your bed and read all day book

This book had just enough romance, action, and suspense to make it a perfectly balanced book. I would recommend this book for any one who enjoyed the Vampire Diaries.
Jazlynn
Jenifer Adams
Jan 14, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »

Dreamcatcher (2 books)
  • Catch Me When I Fall (Dreamcatcher #1)