Start by marking “Trust (Twisted Wolf Tale, #2)” as Want to Read:
Trust (Twisted Wolf Tale, #2)

Trust (Twisted Wolf Tales #2)

4.11  ·  Rating details ·  53 Ratings  ·  25 Reviews
Beau Shapiro has spent his whole life being called gorgeous, handsome, sexy… every word imaginable to describe his outer appearance. But despite his popularity, he never once lets it all go to his head. He’s holding out for that one girl that has it all—beauty and personality.

While out searching for his father, Beau meets Karoline—a woman cursed to be a beast. Striking a d
ebook
Published January 19th 2015 (first published January 17th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Trust, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trust

Tonya
Jan 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is another amazing read by Rene. This is the second novella in her fairy tale series. This is a retelling of Beauty and the Beast, with a twist. I had high expectations with this story because Beauty and the Beast is my favorite fairy tale. Let me tell you, I was not disappointed with this story.

Beau is the Beauty in this story. He knows he is gorgeous and could get any girl he would want, but he wants more than a girl that looks beautiful. He wants one that is beautiful inside. Beau is a
Victoria Debono
Jan 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Trust, #2 in A Twisted Wolf Tale by Rene Folsom
Beauty and the Beast is a classic and Rene's version is spectacular. How she twists my childhood fantasies into adult ones full of lust and reality. This story was amazing, the way Beau sees woman and respects them no matter how shallow they are and for wanting him just for his looks. He is such a wonderful man and an even greater son. When Beau is forced to enter the deep forrest to find his father, he is faced with a decision he needs to honour to
Rachel Krogen
Jan 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
this is an awesome deplection of Beauty and the Beast
Rene Folsom has done it again with her awesome writing.
Beau is the sexiest man in town.
all the woman would like to have a piece of him because he is such a gentleman. but he doesn't want any of the women in this town he wants to find the one person he knows he can be with forever.
his father and getting kidnapped in a forest where he finds him.
there they stumble upon a beast is a female. she's going to kill them both until beau tells her to st
Colleen Everly
Jan 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A twist on Beauty and the Beast. I have to say i liked this better than the cartoon version from Disney and that's one of my favorites I used to watch with my girls. this version is so much better. I liked how he was a beautiful man who wasn't shallow and he didn't want a woman who was shallow either. I liked how she had learned her lesson and became beautiful on the inside. At one point I actually gasped at what was happening my emotions were in turmoil. Loved it. This author has a gift and tha ...more
Kim
Jan 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Beau goes out to find his missing dad and finds a whole lot more. Trust was a pleasant change of pace where it’s not the girl who goes out into the woods. Beau is an intelligent guy that knows there’s more to a gal than her looks. When he is pounced upon by Karoline in the woods, he recognizes the beauty in her and isn’t afraid. There was also an enjoyable twist of Beauty and the Beast in the story. Karoline has the soul of old one and the attitude of a surly teen – loved it. Beau and Karoline’s ...more
Claire Thake
Jan 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: blog-reviews, 2015
As usual Rene has written another great story! As I think I say in every review I write of her books, I'm sure there is nothing this woman can do wrong!!

Trust is a modern twist on Beauty and the Beast and it is incredible! I would love to know how Rene thinks all these up! Beau and Karoline are amazing characters, and I was glued to it from page 1!

I loved how Beau was a gorgeous book nerd and wish I could grab him out of the pages and keep him for myself lol!
Dana
Jan 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received this book in exchange for an honest review. I love the Beauty and the Beast story, so I was excited to read this book. It is a unique take on the Beauty and the Beast story; the guy is the Beauty and the girl is the Beast.

This book is really good and a quick read. Rene Folsom is an awesome writer. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes the Beauty and the Beast story or anyone who likes unique love stories.
Nicole
Jan 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another great story from Rene Folsom! She is taking the traditional fairy tales and turning them into great stories that anyone can enjoy!

This one was about Beauty and the Beast, and just as the title says, there are some twists.

Beau and Karoline take the reader on a tale of heated passion and mystery.

I don't want to give away too much but I'm telling you that if you don't pick up this awesome book, you're missing out
Ashley
Jan 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was phenominal! It is a modern retelling of Beauty and the Beast, part of Rene's fairy tale series. I loved every part of it! Beau is an avid reader and wants to find a girl that he can love her personality. Karoline is a beast and just needs to find love for herself. Such a beautiful and amazing story. You will love it!
Jennifer Long
Jan 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Rene Folsom has outdone herself again with her latest twisted version of a childhood classic!
Novel Grounds
Jul 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
trust
5 Stars|Amazon|Goodreads
Another fantastic read from Rene! I can always count on her novels to take me away for a little while. Easy reads that are both wonderfully written and attention keeping.

This story is a new take on Beauty and the Beast. It was highly enjoyable from he first page! I loved the switch up of the characters. It gave it enough of a change to really grab me and a story line all about finding true love. That is always a plus. I am a big fan of finding love type of reads and th
Ashley Scott
Feb 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Rene Folsom has done it again in her book Trust: A Twisted Wolf Tale! The author created a different twist on the wonderful classic Beauty and the Beast. Beau Shapiro was the most handsome young man in town, attracting the attention of any girl in school. But he didn't want just any superficial girl, he wanted someone with a heart of gold. His hobbies included reading, reading, oh wait-did I mention reading? Being the son of a man who runs the only bookstore in town, Beau's passion for books gro ...more
Kim
Apr 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The 2nd in the Twisted Wolf Tales Collection, this one focuses on the tale of Beauty and the Beast…with a twist.
Beau is the handsome boy in town. He has always known how handsome he is, but he doesn’t want just any girl. His father owns the only bookstore in town, and Beau loves to read and wants a girl who loves books just as much as he does.

Unlike the original fairy tale, Karoline is the Beast and she captures Beau’s father. Beau trades his freedom for his father’s and thus the sensual twist o
Kristy Hamilton
May 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC from the author for an honest review. It is currently available for $2.99
Again, I am going to state my love for retelling of fairy tales. Especially the ones that have been changed to a hot adult story.
Trust is the retelling of Beauty and the Beast. Instead of the girl that changes the beast, it is the boy. Love the change up. It made it new and exciting to read.
Beau is considered to be a handsome man. He knows that women are attracted to him. but he has never taken advantage o
Rachael Orman
Apr 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*Review of Audiobook*

This was a VERY different twist on Beauty and the Beast and since that is one of my favorite Disney stories I was excited to see how if it worked... BOY DID IT!! I absolutely loved the story and just how different it was from the original, but still had striking similarities (like the beast). As usual, Ms. Folsom blew me away with the fluidity of her writing and her ability to pull the reader into the story.

The narrator was wonderful too. He really helped feel the anger and
Mar 26, 2015 rated it liked it
I found this book as a free book for kindle through Amazon. When I read the summary I got excited because Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite stories, and seeing it with the twist of a male beauty and a female beast just made it all that much better. I thought that this story was too short to have everything developed as well as it could have been, and Beau (the male beauty) comes off sounding very nice, but very full of himself in the first part of the book. Overall, it was a fun read an ...more
Andrea Rossi
May 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is not my normal genre of books, but I'm glad I took a chance! I have to say that I absolutely loved this book! It was well written and the characters were so well developed, especially for such a quick read. But the characters & the storytelling...it just kept pulling me in and I couldn't wait to see what happened next. Definitely recommended!
Bernadette
An interesting take on the classic story of Beauty and the Beast. In this re-writing, the beauty is male whilst the 'beast' is female and their romance develops when they discover a shared love of literature.

It's well written and I'd be interested to see what her own stories would be like.
alice reuss
Oct 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Trust Twisted wolf tale

This was a different kind of wolf tale. It had me perplexed at first but as the story went on I began to see and understand. Very good reading and a really good story.
Stefanie
Mar 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have always love the story of Beauty and the Beast. This story however was just as amazing bringing a new twist to such a classic idea. The chemistry between the characters is palpable. I loved every moment and was absolutely absorbed in their tale.

Received an ARC from the author
Kathy Harrington
Oct 03, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: were, adult
This was a different twist on the beauty and the beast tale, The beast being female here. She was shallow and hurtful in her youth and paid the ultimate price.
SG Barron
Mar 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015
Cheesy but really liked it!
Campbell
Neat twist to Beauty and the Beast. I especially liked the fact that (view spoiler)
Silvia
Sep 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed reading this.
Amber Angon
Dec 02, 2015 rated it liked it
It was ok, not horrible. Just a different take on Beauty and the Beast with a werewolf like twist. The character development was barely there, but it is a fun, quick read.
Emily
Sep 06, 2015
Amber
Nov 21, 2015
GET A FREE BOOK >> www.renefolsom.com/newsletter

Rene Folsom, author of contemporary and paranormal, lives in Florida with her husband and three kids. She has officially diagnosed herself with creative ADD and often has a million and one writing projects going at once. In addition to writing, she is also a graphic artist who enjoys creating custom book covers for indie authors. She is definit
More about Rene Folsom...

Twisted Wolf Tales (3 books)
  • Tempt (Twisted Wolf Tale, #1)
  • Trapt (Twisted Wolf Tale, #3)

“I learned at a young age that eye contact helped keep you strong when trying to do something difficult.” 0 likes