Start by marking “Pros & Cons” as Want to Read:
Pros & Cons

Pros & Cons

(Appalachian Hearts #4)

Alternate Cover Edition of ASIN B00T8HOVTM

Published February 21st 2015 by Mountain Media (first published January 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Pros & Cons, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pros & Cons

Angie
Jan 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
WOW ! seriously I'm officially calling this Sydney Logan's BEST book yet....I LOVE this book. It has everything. I love the amount of romance mixed with anticipation and drama and lets not forget the suspense...OMGOSH !!! I'm in love with her leading man Ethan Summers. I want my own little pocket Ethan. He is everything we nerdy girls want in a book boyfriend *sigh*. Also I'm not ashamed to admit it... I "may" have a "small" girly crush on Jenna York.. (she is so awesome, I tried to fight it, I ...more
Lissa Bryan
The first victory Sydney Logan scored with this book was making me like a pair of con artists. I wasn't so sure I would when I read the synopsis, but then I started reading and right away, I was charmed.

Jenna is a bit on the wicked side when she pulls off a small job in Vegas, and Ethan is actually very sweet for a con man. He gallantly swoops in to save her from getting caught by having his plane whisk her out of town.... Or perhaps it was because he had his own con he was about to pull and wa
DW
Feb 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finally.. This was exactly what I needed. It was great.

Ethan and Coop where a couple of con artist and they were best friends. Abby and Jenna were also con artist and best friends. Coop and Abby were in love. The funny thing was Ethan and Jenna were attracted to one another but to hard headed to admit it.

They are all very good at what they do and they make millions robbing millionaires and art galleries. They travel all over the world and somehow always avoid getting caught.

I am so glad that
Kathie (katmom)
Jan 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-copy
Happy Release Day!!!

FYI: There's a giveaway at my blog today:

This story has it all. Four con artists are at the top of their game, two want out to start their lives together, one last diamond heist on the books to fill the coffers...and some off the charts UST (Unresolved Sexual Tension) between the other two. This made for a fun, exciting read. And then I cried. Then I wanted someone to pay. Such a roller coaster of a book!

Ms. Logan's writing is smooth and pull
Jaime
Jan 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given the chance to read this as an ARC, so I will try to not give anything away.

So. Sydney does it AGAIN.

The story starts off with a gamble, and the twist is a gamble.

Ethan and Jenna are so a like. There are times you just want to bash their heads...but that is real life right? Life is complicated...but at no point did I once think "That can't happen, that wouldn't happen."

It is extremely hard to go to work, wait 10 1/2 hours and then start reading again.

Coop and Abby, are instantly lovab
Angela Lowe
Jan 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have to admit that I don't read often. It is very hard for me to find a book that keeps my attention and interest long enough to finish. When I discovered Sydney Logan I can't seem to wait until her next book. Sydney's book and short stories have never let me down. Pros & Cons is the best one yet. I could not put this book down until I finished.

Sydney went to a new level on this one. I don't think I had one emotion untouched. I sometimes find myself skipping paragraphs while reading to ge
Christy
Jan 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I've read all of Sydney Logan's published works, both novels and short stories, and I've thoroughly enjoyed every single one. Sydney has a way of creating characters that you can't help but root for, and even though this story is a bit different from some of her previous books, it certainly doesn't disappoint. It is fast-paced and action-packed, but there is also meaning and depth to the main characters and their relationships. The H/h start their relationship with flirty banter and by referring ...more
Sammy
4 Con Artist Stars

Did I ever said , how much I love the con artist stories... They are refreshing with their different tracks and so much full of action.

This book begin with light bantering and sweet scenes , gradually it turned more intense and romantic. The characters were what made me gave it 4 stars.

Ethan AND Jenna are two beautiful con artist who not only compliment each other but complete each other. Abby & Coop were adorable. Jason & Cara were good , & Gabe was such a loyal fr
M.B.
Feb 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of this book and dove straight in as I love Logan's way with words. She extracts so much emotion out of her characters, whatever the situation they find themselves in, and produces wonderfully sweet love stories. Pros & Cons is no different.

Our characters are loveable and the banter between them made me laugh in the right places. It's a bit obvious from the very beginning that they're attracted to one another, but don't want to admit it. It isn't until their best friends be
Stephanie
Jan 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another great read from Sydney Logan!! Pro's and Cons had me from the first page! I fell in love with Ethan one of the best con artist known but second best to Jenna who is the known as the BEST con artist. They are professional rivals but they have intense chemistry between them that Jenna refuses to acknowledge. The heist they pull off as well as their passion will have you the edge of your seat! Pros and Cons has a bit of everything, adventure, passion, thrill, and heartbreak. Jenna and Ethan ...more
Jess Brown
Jan 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book has all the feelz. I think it's my favourite of all Sydney's stories and that's saying a lot.

Two pairs of con artists (one male, one female)keep tripping over each other. Eventually, one of the guys pairs off with one of the girls and they decide they want to get out of the business. The other pair (Ethan and Jenna) fights an attraction. All four con artists end up working together on a con and tragedy results.

Watch Ethan and Jenna make a hobby out of banter and flirtation, commit, soa
Victoria
Jan 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*I received this ARC in exchange for an honest review*

4 1/2stars! Sydney Logan is a Pro and a Con.

I started this book beyond excited to get started, it was only tempered by my fear of what I'd find along the way. After all Sydney Logan has never before written so many characters and protagonists that live a life of vice.

Sydney Logan is a thief and a cheat. She continues to steal my heart and the hearts of many other readers and she's not afraid to use a hunky man to do it.

Of course I worried fo
Kelsey
Jan 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was very fortunate to receive an ARC of Pros&Cons and let me just say- two words: BOOK HANGOVER. I couldn't put this book down! It goes without saying Sydney Logan is one of my favorite authors, and she's done it again! Pros&Cons automatically grabbed my attention and had me wondering what would happen next. This book is a perfect "gamble" on love and Ethan and Jenna have hit the jackpot! ;) Will go down as one of my favorites!
Tara Lloyd Phillips
Jan 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sydney Logan has done it again! This book pulled me in & kept me entertained from beginning to the end! Sydney made me feel like I was right in the story line with all the characters. I experienced every emotion they did both the good, bad & ever thing in between. I can't wait till her next book becomes available!
Justine
Jan 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
I loved it. From start to finish, I loved it!

I don't usually read as quick as I did this book. I was finished a little under 3 hours, I just couldn't put it down. The writing and the characters have you hooked from the very first page. It's funny, flirty, charming and emotional and by far my favourite of Sydney's books to date.
I would highly recommend!!
Stacey Bell
Jan 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sydney Logan never dissappoints! what an easy way for me to swallow myself into a story and forget where I am for a while. Pros and Cons was an amazing read. I could not put it down.
Emmy
I picked this up because I’m a fan of this author, more than that I was interested in the plot. But I thought, hey, two kick-ass con artists could be fun.

And Jenna seemed to start out strong and confident, but then after she and Ethan got together it all went to shit. She became a crying, emotional, simpering mess that allowed Ethan to surround her with bodyguards, kept her in the dark and wouldn’t let her go anywhere! And after she found out she was pregnant, she was fine with it! I hated her
Feb 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
My formal review will follow soon.
FicCentral
Jun 22, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
FicCentral.com

Jenna's used to taking risks. After all, in the con game, risks are half the fun. But when she and her partner are paired up with another team of talented thieves, the stakes are higher than an of them could have anticipated. Ethan's not just her competition; he's the one man that makes her second guess her rather solo life. But giving into temptation in the face of danger is a risk she just might have to take.

Judging Covers: I actually liked the previous cover design better, but from what I hea
Jody
Feb 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Fans of the TV show Leverage will find themselves captivated by what Ms. Logan has crafted with her compelling characters and edge of your seat action. From the first page to the last it's a thrill ride tempered with sensuality and humor courtesy of the immensely likable main characters and equally engaging cast of secondary characters. Ms. Logan will earn new readers with this fun and flirty read with its surprising depth that leaves you rooting for the criminals.

Ethan and Jenna are masters in
Amanda Black
Feb 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book was so much fun! It was fast paced and managed to suck me into its world right from the get go. It really says a lot to me about the writing when I can completely lose myself in another world for a while, the faster the better. It's full of excitement, tragedy, sexual tension leading into a sweet romance - what's not to like?

Jenna and Ethan are a perfect match in more ways than one. They trade witty barbs and banter whenever they run into each other on the job, trying to ignore the spa
AnnMarie

My 5 Star I Love A Thief Review!

You just can not go wrong with a story from Sydney Logan. She will tell you a story every time that leaves you with a smile.

Pros and Cons is a tell me a story kind of story that I love.

Low angst, a touch of drama, some suspense, romance, a story line that flows, and characters you will love.

Jenna York and Ethan Summers are professional thieves, the best in the business. Their paths constantly cross and though it seems they don't like each other, the simmering chem
Mel Shank
Jan 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-books
Pros and Cons by Sydney Logan
*was generously given a copy in exchange for an honest review

I was asked to read PROS & CONS by Sydney Logan herself and asked to be honest. Seriously, she did not have to ask me twice. I have a serious author crush on this women. I was lucky enough to have read her before and fell in love with her writing style. Of course, you know me, I sent her a pm told her I loved SOLIDER ON and that I was downloading all the rest and reviewing them. She was so humble and sw
Kellie
Pros & Cons by Sydney Logan
Release Date: Feb. 21, 2015
Summary:
Con artists Jenna York and Ethan Summers always seem to cross paths during their travels around the world. With their partners in tow, the cunning criminals wreak havoc across the globe, stealing from the rich and giving to the richer. While Jenna tries to convince herself that she sees him as nothing more than a professional rival, Ethan finds it a little harder to fight his attraction to the beautiful thief.

When tragedy strikes
Chele
Feb 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Imagine you are the best at what you do.Thinking that you would never change the way you live.Staying in one place would bore you to tears and have you crawling out of your skin.
Well now ,imagine your surprise when one person makes you believe that staying in one place can be a good thing, if you are with the right person.
*Fabulous book that had me on the edge of my seat.
*The intensity of the feelings from the characters and the situations they find themselves in had me wanting to keep going
Funmbi
Jan 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I’ve mentioned this before, but Sydney Logan is one of my top, go-to authors; whenever I’m in the mood for beautiful romance that will tug-tug-tug on my heartstrings, a Sydney story is guaranteed to do the trick. So when I found out she was publishing a new novel, I was incredibly eager to get my hands on it. And let me tell you friends, 'Pros & Cons' doesn't disappoint. This book has all the things that I’ve come to associate with Sydney’s talented storytelling: relatable, yet passionate ch ...more
Cynthia Ogg
Jan 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another one out of the ballpark for Sydney Logan! I absolutely adore this author!!

**I received an ARC of this book in exchange for my HONEST review!**

This book is another 5 star from author Sydney Logan. I loved these characters so much and my heart soared and broke when theirs did. There's a moment (you'll know when you get there) that just completely shattered me. I'm still not over it.

This is one of my favorite books by Sydney. Ethan and Jenna are two hot and snarky con artists that just ooz
Cathy Brockman
Feb 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-f-contemporary
This is a fun and cute romance about a couple con artists. Jenna and Abby have been friends since college and also professional con artists. Ethan and his partner Coop are a close tie.Can wanted men and women fall inlove and have a normal life? Do they even want one?

This is avery good, fun, fastpaced, though traditional romance. There is a few twists the best is that the main characters are actually criminals. Yes you heard right they are all criminals. Not evil thugs ors street gangs, but more
Danica Persing
Feb 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC and I can honestly say I loved this book! As always, Sydney has created a cast of characters that I fell in love with.... but this book is all Jenna and Ethan. Their chemistry hits you from the moment we meet them, and you can't help but root for them even though their circumstances are less than ideal. They are perfect for each other, they just don't quite know it yet, and once they figure it out, they are full steam ahead. There is plenty of laughs, and quite a few tears. Ano ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Renewing Hope (In Your World, #2)
  • Late Night with Andres
  • Exposure
  • Starlight (Starlight Trilogy, #1)
  • Creature of Habit: Book One
  • All I Want - A Tryst with a Twist
  • The Masterpiece (Work of Art, #3)
  • How to Discipline Your Vampire (DommeNation, #1)
  • A Four Letter Word
  • The Righteous and the Wicked
  • The Art of Appreciation
  • A Betty's Pledge: Volume One
  • Seduced by the Senator (Dirty Little Secrets, #1)
  • Addictive Lunacy (Compulsions, #1)
  • Magic at Macy's
  • The Duality Principle (The Portland Rebels, #1)
  • Gay as Mardi Gras
  • Living Backwards
Sydney Logan writes heartfelt romances that feature strong women and the men who love them. In addition to her novels, she has penned several short stories and is a contributor to Chicken Soup for the Soul. She is a Netflix junkie, music lover, and a Vol for Life. Sydney and her husband make their home in beautiful East Tennessee.

To learn more about Sydney and her books, visit her online at www.s

Appalachian Hearts (4 books)
  • Lessons Learned (Appalachian Hearts, #1)
  • Mountain Charm (Appalachian Hearts, #2)
  • Soldier On (Appalachian Hearts, #3)