Start by marking “#Hater (Hashtag, #2)” as Want to Read:
#Hater (Hashtag, #2)

#Hater (Hashtag #2)

4.26  ·  Rating details ·  7,883 Ratings  ·  742 Reviews
Book two in the Hashtag Series!
It started with unspoken animosity. The bitter bite of jealousy. And now its full blown hate.
It was during my first football game that I first felt the first chill of hate. I looked it right in the eyes and felt its sticky tentacles reach out for me. I’d never experienced something so cold and empty before.
The effect of that look lingered,
Published January 10th 2015 by Cambria Hebert Books, LLC

Jennifer Kyle
3.5 R & R Stars

”Becoming a couple – becoming the other half of a campus celebrity – wasn’t easy.”

description

This second installment is a continuation of book one of this series. This wasn’t predictable and was very original so kudos to the author. In fact one idea that the author utilizes in regards to a school paper was very clever.

Romeo and Rimmel remain a tight couple and thankfully never break up. They are handling Romeo’s mother, school schedules, NFL draft, new clothing options, restraining or
Christy
description

I was into her and it was creating some kind of war inside me. A war between the guy I was and the guy everyone wanted me to be. It never used to be a competition. I was happy to be that guy. The player, the football star, the charmer. I was those things. But I was more.

#Hater is book 2 in the Hashtag series and starts off right where #Nerd takes off. Romeo and Rimmel are together and happy. Rimmel has come of out her shell some- she hasn’t made any huge changes, but she is a little more con
Catarina
4,5 #LovingThis Stars

This second book starts right after the end of the first. Romeo and Rimmel are happy together and Romeo is making sure everyone knows that she’s his girl, leaving no doubts about the seriousness of their relationship.
However Zach didn’t get the memo, and with his mind set on revenge he wants to after Romeo because he believes he’s the reason he got kicked out of the fraternity. And what better way to get his revenge than to go after the girl Romeo made very clear he loves
Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤
This series is like crack....

And DANGEROUSLY cheesy. I just don't give a shit lol

*Quotes or review to come*

For more of my reviews, please visit:

***************

Come to me Romeeoooooooo #♥
Meags
4.5 Stars

Firstly, this ends on a cliffhanger.

Secondly, this story isn’t a standalone; it is a direct continuation of the events from #Nerd, picking back up shortly after winter break and following Romeo and Rimmel as they head back to college for a new semester. Their relationship is a bit more established now and only continues to grow stronger, especially in the face of some escalating threats from psycho-douche Zach from book one.

I continue to find Hebert’s writing style and her story to be
Jacqueline's Reads
Feb 06, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-star-books
4.5 Haters gonna Hate Stars

I think I love #Hater more than #Nerd and I really liked #Nerd.

I just can’t get over Romeo and Rimmel!!!

I will be honest, I was a little apprehensive in reading #Hater. How many second books are good when the story continues the couple (after they get together). Very few. Usually the author separates them or creates a crazy issue that can be solved with simple communication. BUT Cambria didn’t do that.

Cambria delivered and I am so thankful for that. She didn’t create s
Nicla
Just did a re-read and I enjoy this way more on the re-read. I would probably rate it 4.5 stars now. I love Romeo and Rimmel's relationship and the fact they never waiver in their feelings for each other.

Original review
Rating 3.75

I enjoyed #Hater so much more than the first book in the series. Finally I like Romeo the hero. I especially like the way he is 100% devoted to Rimmel. Looking forward to reading the next book.

HEA (view spoiler)
Hanne
May 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, new-adult
After rereading #Nerd, I immediately started my reread of this book. I wanted and needed more Romeo and Rimmel. I love love love love them! They are a solid, strong, sweet, hot, beautiful and perfect couple. They are loyal to each other. They will always believe each other and they support each other to chase their dream. They grow, individually and as a couple.

#RomeoAndRimmel4Ever #♥
#FavoriteSeries
#ihateZach
Wendy
This is book two in this series and it stars the same couple as book 1. This is not a stand alone, you need to read book 1 first.

Rimmel and Romeo are very happy with their relationship, but haters gonna hate

Zach was definitely one major psycho.

I myself liked this book better than the first, because there was a lot more romance, steam and suspence.

This one ends on a bit of a cliffhanger so I will be jumping right into book 3.
bella ϟ  [ bella farren ]
3/5 stars

side note: these blurbs are so dodgy, with lines like—

"I let down walls guarding my heart and he looked past my glasses and accident prone tendencies.”

Probably best not to ostracise over 60% of the world, lmao what a stupid line.

Holy hell I am dying, the drama in this is completely unrealistic and hilarious. But I am here for it. I didn’t like the first book in the series that much (it was kind of a guilty pleasure), but I enjoyed this one marginally better.

Romeo is a very alpha and o
Cristina
Apr 23, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
description

If your curios you can read my review for all the books in this series ((#Nerd, #Hater and #Player)) HERE.

If you like this series as much as I did log on to the IfList and support #Nerd to become a movie because it's totally worth it :D

Vore Here!

Barbara➰
Well, once again, everything is OTT in this next installment. Rimmel and Roman just can't catch a break. And why the hell is Zach STILL around and able to do the things he does? Oh, and Roman's mom...I wanted to bitch slap that woman. Just when I was starting to warm up to her and think she might be coming around she pulls a total bitch move.

And, have I mentioned I HATE cliffhangers? If I had read this book when it was first released, I'd be seriously pissed off. It just so happens, I have the n
Violina The Romance Lover
5 "This is just me loving you" stars

Uhmmm HELLOOO.. I mean just see this above !!! This is HIM loving HER ! When you read this book you will see what I am talking about.. REAL LOVE , my dear friends!

I didn't know that it was possible to love more these two characters (+ their friends!) !!!
This book is so beautiful, funny, sexy and adorable! Following the lives of Romeo & Rimmel again is a pure joy for me! These two could warm everybody's heart! These true feelings felt so
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*Didn't do it for me*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

My title (^^) for the review is pretty much saying it all. I just didn't feel the book. Sure it had its cute moments between the couple, but even though there was some action, things were predictable and boring. I hadn't actually expected much for it, as book one was a bust for me. The second book in the series centers around Roman ‘Romeo’ Anderson (almost 20) and Rimmel Hudson (almost 19), who both were the main couple of book one. I thought I'd relate more to
Amy (Foxy)
#Hater is the continuing story of the football star, Romeo, and his nerdy tudor, Rimmie. In the previous book we know that Romeo has pissed off one of classmates and now that classmate is out for revenge. In #Hater Romeo and Rimmie are naviataging their new relationship while they deal with his family, their schooling, and this revenge seeking.

I listened to the audio of this one and enjoyed it. Overall the story was 3.5 star experience for me.

SERIES:
#Nerd (Hashtag, #1) by Cambria Hebert #Hater (Hashtag, #2) by Cambria Hebert #Player (Hashtag, #3) by Cambria Hebert #Selfie (Hashtag, #4) by Cambria Hebert #Poser (Hashtag, #5) by Cambria Hebert #Heart (Hashtag, #6) by Cambria Hebert #Bae (Hashtag, #7) by Cambria Hebert

Novella
#Holiday (Hashtag, #6.5) by Cambria Hebert

descriptive text here
Ashley
Jun 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-kindle-read
Some parts were maybe a little bit more dramatic than they needed to be, but it was still super cute. On to the third one!
Paula M. of Her Book Thoughts!
Another 3.5

This series is unbelievably sexy. I HONESTLY CANNOT HANDLE IT AT SOME PAGES. And I'm sorry, but, RIMMEL IS SO NOT A NERD.
¸. • * ° *❧Gwendolyn❧°**★°**★
This Book was HAWT!

And, over the top sexy....don’t expect PG13

A DAMSEL IN DISTRESS 💫

The damsel in distress is usually the slippery slop I fall off. This storyline is an old romance trope. It very rarely works for me. But, in this book it was okay. Rimmel has a humble attitude and that is why I adore her. The story.....well I felt like I was reading a cartoon with and cray cray villain, and parts of it was actual fun✨
Henz
Oct 24, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
*sigh*
Amber .:★Wild Heart Reviews★:.

hashtagheart

Goodness gracious, mercy me! Have you ever had a book hangover? If not, expect one from this book. It is an amazing continuation of the story of Romeo and Rimmel. I absolutely loved it. Let me back up a tiny bit, however. #Hater is the second book in The Hashtag Series, by Cambria Hebert. It's told from alternating first person point-of-view and while I suppose you could read this as a standalone, I wouldn't suggest it. I'd actually tell you turn around right now and go read #Nerd first. I pers
Elle's Book Blog
Aug 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Genre: New Adult + College Romance
Series: The #Hashtag series (read them in order)

:: 5 Pretty Little Stars ::

NOTE: Make sure you read #Nerd before diving into this book as it is the continuation of Rimmel and Romeo’s story. Also, this is one of the BEST college romance series ever written! Hehe it’s my favorite!

This book is fantastic. To say I am a fan of Cambria Hebert’s work is an understatement. I devour her books and fangirl hard and every time I hear she is writing something new I to
Quinn's Quippy Quotes
Holy.
Freaking.
CRAAAAAAAP!!!!!!!!!!

If you read #Nerd and was like, "Oh that was cute, but I don't think that I'll read the series..." Here's what I have to say:

Shut. Your. Face.

Shut your face because you have no FREAKING clue what your talking about!!! Holy smokes!!!! I totally didn't see this book turning out the way it did!!!! AMAZING!!! I fucking LOVED it! More exclamation points and capitals?? YES PLEASE!!!

Everyone needs to read this series because I'm diving right into #Player. Like, right
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
I love Romeo & Rimmel they are so very easy to like and love!

It was also very heartbreaking all the heartache they got. But they are so special and so strong together. Who doesn't love Braeden? I just love that he took a liking to Rimmel and they had a real brother/sister bond.

A quote I found very special and very true!
A mother holds a special place in a child's heart that no one else can fill.

What else can I say? I would recommend this series to everyone! I LOVE THESE BOOKS/PEOPLE!!
Aliana Milano
Apr 20, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm not gonna lie - Book 2 more than exceeded my expectations and definitely lived up to them considering the first book. I love how the author keeps the book simple but makes you feel compelled to read on. It was amazingly written and the structure was perfect.

description

Romeo is the perfect blend of sexy and sweet and definitely every girls dream girl true I think. Rimmel is the cutest and sweetest chick I've ever read. The author was so crafty and talented cause Rimmel is not you're typical nerdy heroi
Suleika Santana -All About Books
20 stars, I wish I could. If you read #Nerd you already fell in love with Romeo and Rimmel, you already know the characters and you know how awesome they are. I loved that the author (who is a fave of mine) didn't change Romeo in this story. Some authors change their characters when they do series but Cambria left her characters true to what they were in #Nerd and I am so glad she did. You can obviously see that Romeo and Rimmel love each other even more if that is possible but Romeo is still th ...more
Mercedes
Jan 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: football, new-adult
Hater totally escalated the drama in the Alpha U universe. We're back with Romeo and Rimmel where we learn that all actions have consequences, even those of the hot shot star quarterback.
Beside me, Ivy sighed. "I want to be a nerd."
Rimmel and Romeo continue to have a sort of effortlessly easy relationship. They work well together and it shows in their day to day interactions. They're both busy but they make time for one another and continue to put the other if not at the top then near the t
bookaholic_kim
Sep 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This second installment continuous the love story of Romeo and Rimmel. Their love story is so sweet but it wont be exciting without challenges right? So, Romeo’s NFL career and Rimmel’s scholarship and future are threatened But despite of all these chaos they are still together which is really awesome!

There are a lot of things happening in the book that makes reading more intense and exciting. The characters are really well written that you will surely love the main characters and really hate th
Arielle ⭐ Cursebreaker ⭐
The parts with Zach were a bit much..like he's bat shit CRAZYYYY but Romeo makes up for everything ♥
bookbruin
Jun 12, 2018 rated it liked it
I'm not quite sure how I feel about this one. I enjoyed #Nerd a lot and thought that this would be a lighthearted continuation of Romeo and Rimmel's story. I was really, really wrong. It was still entertaining and I love this couple, but there was so much over the top drama in this book that I couldn't help but roll my eyes at some of the scenarios our H/h found themselves in.

description

I liked how Romeo and Rimmel's relationship grew and they came into their own in this book. I did find Romeo a little to
  • Meant to Be Yours (Warning: Love Moderately, #2)
  • With Every Heartbeat (Forbidden Men, #4)
  • Imaginary Lines (New York Leopards, #3)
  • Heat (Elements of Chemistry #2; Hypothesis, #1.2)
  • Summer's Temptation (Vandeveer University, #1)
  • Devious Minds (Devious Minds, #1)
  • Change of Possession
  • With the Band (Luminescent Juliet, #3)
  • The Epilogue (The Things We Can't Change, #5)
  • Cross the Stars (Crossing Stars #1)
  • Sweet Rome (Sweet Home, #1.5)
  • Loved by You (Found by You, #2)
  • All the Glory
  • Twas The Knight Before Christmas (Something Great #6)
  • The Only One (End of Days, #3)
  • Wild Heart (Wild Heart, #1)

Cambria Hebert is a latte sipping author of the Heven & Hell series, the Death Escorts series, and the Take It Off series. She loves a caramel latte, hates math and is afraid of chickens (yes, chickens). She went to college for a bachelor’s degree, couldn’t pick a major and ended up with a degree in cosmetology. So rest assured her characters will always have good hair. She currently lives in
More about Cambria Hebert

• #Poser (Hashtag, #5)
  • #Heart (Hashtag, #6)
  • #Bae (Hashtag, #7)
“#LateNightMusings: No one dies virgin, life screws us all.” 18 likes
“There is this quote that I read a long time ago. A quote that I loved and made me feel strong. It had stuck with me over the years, like so many of the other words by the author.
And though she be but little, she be fierce.-Shakespeare
I thought about that quote right now.
I might be little. I might be easily intimidated, but I could be fierce.
I was fierce.”