Start by marking “#Hater (Hashtag, #2)” as Want to Read:
#Hater (Hashtag, #2)

#Hater

(Hashtag #2)

It started with unspoken animosity. The bitter bite of jealousy. And now its full blown hate.
It was during my first football game that I first felt the first chill of hate. I looked it right in the eyes and felt its sticky tentacles reach out for me. I’d never experienced something so cold and empty before.
The effect of that look lingered, like an unspoken promise, long
Published January 10th 2015 by Cambria Hebert Books, LLC

Start your review of #Hater (Hashtag, #2)
Jennifer Kyle
3.5 R & R Stars

”Becoming a couple – becoming the other half of a campus celebrity – wasn’t easy.”

[image error]

This second installment is a continuation of book one of this series. This wasn’t predictable and was very original so kudos to the author. In fact one idea that the author utilizes in regards to a school paper was very clever.

Romeo and Rimmel remain a tight couple and thankfully never break up. They are handling Romeo’s mother, school schedules, NFL draft, new clothing options, re
Catarina
4,5 #LovingThis Stars

This second book starts right after the end of the first. Romeo and Rimmel are happy together and Romeo is making sure everyone knows that she’s his girl, leaving no doubts about the seriousness of their relationship.
However Zach didn’t get the memo, and with his mind set on revenge he wants to after Romeo because he believes he’s the reason he got kicked out of the fraternity. And what better way to get his revenge than to go after the girl Romeo made very clear he loves
Christy
Nov 08, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
description

I was into her and it was creating some kind of war inside me. A war between the guy I was and the guy everyone wanted me to be. It never used to be a competition. I was happy to be that guy. The player, the football star, the charmer. I was those things. But I was more.

#Hater is book 2 in the Hashtag series and starts off right where #Nerd takes off. Romeo and Rimmel are together and happy. Rimmel has come of out her shell some- she hasn’t made any huge changes, but she is a little
Meags
4.5 Stars

Firstly, this ends on a cliffhanger.

Secondly, this story isn’t a standalone; it is a direct continuation of the events from #Nerd, picking back up shortly after winter break and following Romeo and Rimmel as they head back to college for a new semester. Their relationship is a bit more established now and only continues to grow stronger, especially in the face of some escalating threats from psycho-douche Zach from book one.

I continue to find Hebert’s writing style and her story to be
Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤
This series is like crack....

And DANGEROUSLY cheesy. I just don't give a shit lol

*Quotes or review to come*

For more of my reviews, please visit:

***************

Come to me Romeeoooooooo #♥
Nicla
Just did another re-read and I enjoy this way more on the re-read. I would rate it 5 stars now. I love Romeo and Rimmel's relationship and the fact they never waiver in their feelings for each other.

Original review
Rating 3.75

I enjoyed #Hater so much more than the first book in the series. Finally I like Romeo the hero. I especially like the way he is 100% devoted to Rimmel. Looking forward to reading the next book.

HEA (view spoiler)
Jacqueline's Reads
Feb 06, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-star-books
4.5 Haters gonna Hate Stars

I think I love #Hater more than #Nerd and I really liked #Nerd.

I just can’t get over Romeo and Rimmel!!!

I will be honest, I was a little apprehensive in reading #Hater. How many second books are good when the story continues the couple (after they get together). Very few. Usually the author separates them or creates a crazy issue that can be solved with simple communication. BUT Cambria didn’t do that.

Cambria delivered and I am so thankful for that. She didn’t create s
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*Didn't do it for me*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

My title (^^) for the review is pretty much saying it all. I just didn't feel the book. Sure it had its cute moments between the couple, but even though there was some action, things were predictable and boring. I hadn't actually expected much for it, as book one was a bust for me. The second book in the series centers around Roman ‘Romeo’ Anderson (almost 20) and Rimmel Hudson (almost 19), who both were the main couple of book one. I thought I'd relate more
Hanne
May 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: new-adult, favorites
After rereading #Nerd, I immediately started my reread of this book. I wanted and needed more Romeo and Rimmel. I love love love love them! They are a solid, strong, sweet, hot, beautiful and perfect couple. They are loyal to each other. They will always believe each other and they support each other to chase their dream. They grow, individually and as a couple.

#RomeoAndRimmel4Ever #♥
#FavoriteSeries
#ihateZach
bella farren
3/5 stars

side note: these blurbs are so dodgy, with lines like—

"I let down walls guarding my heart and he looked past my glasses and accident prone tendencies.”

Probably best not to ostracise over 60% of the world, lmao what a stupid line.

Holy hell I am dying, the drama in this is completely unrealistic and hilarious. But I am here for it. I didn’t like the first book in the series that much (it was kind of a guilty pleasure), but I enjoyed this one marginally better.

Romeo is a very alpha and o
Wendy
This is book two in this series and it stars the same couple as book 1. This is not a stand alone, you need to read book 1 first.

Rimmel and Romeo are very happy with their relationship, but haters gonna hate

Zach was definitely one major psycho.

I myself liked this book better than the first, because there was a lot more romance, steam and suspence.

This one ends on a bit of a cliffhanger so I will be jumping right into book 3.
Barbara➰
Well, once again, everything is OTT in this next installment. Rimmel and Roman just can't catch a break. And why the hell is Zach STILL around and able to do the things he does? Oh, and Roman's mom...I wanted to bitch slap that woman. Just when I was starting to warm up to her and think she might be coming around she pulls a total bitch move.

And, have I mentioned I HATE cliffhangers? If I had read this book when it was first released, I'd be seriously pissed off. It just so happens, I have the n
Violina The Romance Lover
5 "This is just me loving you" stars

Uhmmm HELLOOO.. I mean just see this above !!! This is HIM loving HER ! When you read this book you will see what I am talking about.. REAL LOVE , my dear friends!

I didn't know that it was possible to love more these two characters (+ their friends!) !!!
This book is so beautiful, funny, sexy and adorable! Following the lives of Romeo & Rimmel again is a pure joy for me! These two could warm everybody's heart! These true feelings felt so re
Cristina
Apr 23, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
description

If your curios you can read my review for all the books in this series ((#Nerd, #Hater and #Player)) HERE.

If you like this series as much as I did log on to the IfList and support #Nerd to become a movie because it's totally worth it :D

Vore Here!

Alaina
ugh, the narrator for the girl is a bit annoying now.

#Hater is the second book of the Hashtag series. In it, you will still be reading about Romeo and Rimmel. They are cute and stuff but ugh, when the girl narrator screams or whines.. it feels like nails on a chalkboard to my ears.

I will admit that this book was cute in ways.. but a bit ridiculous in others. I just don't see how Zach would've been able to do all this stuff. Plus the school not taking this whole situation between him, Rimmel, and
Amy | Foxy Blogs
#Hater is the continuing story of the football star, Romeo, and his nerdy tudor, Rimmie. In the previous book we know that Romeo has pissed off one of classmates and now that classmate is out for revenge. In #Hater Romeo and Rimmie are naviataging their new relationship while they deal with his family, their schooling, and this revenge seeking.

I listened to the audio of this one and enjoyed it. Overall the story was 3.5 star experience for me.

SERIES:
#Nerd (Hashtag, #1) by Cambria Hebert #Hater (Hashtag, #2) by Cambria Hebert #Player (Hashtag, #3) by Cambria Hebert #Selfie (Hashtag, #4) by Cambria Hebert #Poser (Hashtag, #5) by Cambria Hebert #Heart (Hashtag, #6) by Cambria Hebert #Bae (Hashtag, #7) by Cambria Hebert

Novella
#Holiday (Hashtag, #6.5) by Cambria Hebert

descriptive text here
Paula M. of Her Book Thoughts!
Another 3.5

This series is unbelievably sexy. I HONESTLY CANNOT HANDLE IT AT SOME PAGES. And I'm sorry, but, RIMMEL IS SO NOT A NERD.
Ash
Jun 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned-e-reader
Some parts were maybe a little bit more dramatic than they needed to be, but it was still super cute. On to the third one!
Amber .:★Wild Heart Reviews★:.

hashtagheart

Goodness gracious, mercy me! Have you ever had a book hangover? If not, expect one from this book. It is an amazing continuation of the story of Romeo and Rimmel. I absolutely loved it. Let me back up a tiny bit, however. #Hater is the second book in The Hashtag Series, by Cambria Hebert. It's told from alternating first person point-of-view and while I suppose you could read this as a standalone, I wouldn't suggest it. I'd actually tell you turn around right now and go read #Nerd first. I p
❧A Bookish Berkeley Girl❧
Nov 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
This Book was HAWT!

And, over the top sexy....don’t expect PG13

A DAMSEL IN DISTRESS 💫

The damsel in distress is usually the slippery slop I fall off. This storyline is an old romance trope. It very rarely works for me. But, in this book it was okay. Rimmel has a humble attitude and that is why I adore her. The story.....well I felt like I was reading a cartoon with and cray cray villain, and parts of it was actual fun✨
Henz
Oct 24, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
*sigh*
Elle's Book Blog
Genre: New Adult + College Romance
Series: The #Hashtag series (read them in order)

:: 5 Pretty Little Stars ::

NOTE: Make sure you read #Nerd before diving into this book as it is the continuation of Rimmel and Romeo’s story. Also, this is one of the BEST college romance series ever written! Hehe it’s my favorite!

This book is fantastic. To say I am a fan of Cambria Hebert’s work is an understatement. I devour her books and fangirl hard and every time I hear she is writing something new I to
Jamie (The Kansan Reader)
Reread again!!! Technically I finished this last night but was to tired to update.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Loved it more the second time around.

This book starts off with Rimmel getting back from winter break. Romeo is waiting for her at the airport to pick her up. Once they get back they spot Zach in the campus bookstore where he and Romeo have a few choice words together. Zach then zeros in on Rimmel.

I have to say this book was pretty much drama, sex, drama, and more sex. This did keep me hooked b
Quinn's Quippy Quotes
Holy.
Freaking.
CRAAAAAAAP!!!!!!!!!!

If you read #Nerd and was like, "Oh that was cute, but I don't think that I'll read the series..." Here's what I have to say:

Shut. Your. Face.

Shut your face because you have no FREAKING clue what your talking about!!! Holy smokes!!!! I totally didn't see this book turning out the way it did!!!! AMAZING!!! I fucking LOVED it! More exclamation points and capitals?? YES PLEASE!!!

Everyone needs to read this series because I'm diving right into #Player. Like, right
Rowan
I had stopped reading this series after the first book because I honestly thought there was no point in continuing. They had already gotten together, the characters were cool but nothing out of this world and the relationship was sweet, but really, what else was gonna happen? Turns out, I was very very wrong.

First of all, there is simply never enough Romeo. Wow, that guy really gets me going. I cannot get over his and Rimmel’s relationship and how cute they are together. That romance is really
Susan
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Roman and Rimmel are so cute. I'm so bummed that my library isn't going to have book 3 for two more weeks.

At one point I want to knock out Romeo's mom but his dad is awesome. Then I'm in love with his mom and I thought what a way to redeem a character but then the mother had to blow it and be a jerk again. I'm loving this book. I love Romeo's relationship with Rimmel. I can't wait to hear more from Braden's character. He made me laugh so many times.

Good book! Loving the series.
Aliana Milano
Apr 20, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm not gonna lie - Book 2 more than exceeded my expectations and definitely lived up to them considering the first book. I love how the author keeps the book simple but makes you feel compelled to read on. It was amazingly written and the structure was perfect.

description

Romeo is the perfect blend of sexy and sweet and definitely every girls dream girl true I think. Rimmel is the cutest and sweetest chick I've ever read. The author was so crafty and talented cause Rimmel is not you're typical nerdy heroi
Suleika Santana -All About Books
20 stars, I wish I could. If you read #Nerd you already fell in love with Romeo and Rimmel, you already know the characters and you know how awesome they are. I loved that the author (who is a fave of mine) didn't change Romeo in this story. Some authors change their characters when they do series but Cambria left her characters true to what they were in #Nerd and I am so glad she did. You can obviously see that Romeo and Rimmel love each other even more if that is possible but Romeo is still th ...more
bookaholic_kim
Sep 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This second installment continuous the love story of Romeo and Rimmel. Their love story is so sweet but it wont be exciting without challenges right? So, Romeo’s NFL career and Rimmel’s scholarship and future are threatened But despite of all these chaos they are still together which is really awesome!

There are a lot of things happening in the book that makes reading more intense and exciting. The characters are really well written that you will surely love the main characters and really hate th

• Jock Row (Jock Hard, #1)
  • The Studying Hours (How to Date a Douchebag, #1)
  • Enemies
  • Sweet Home (Sweet Home, #1)
  • A Guy Walks Into My Bar
  • Rich Prick
  • Fake It 'Til You Break It
  • Dear Ava
  • The Failing Hours (How to Date a Douchebag, #2)
  • The Perfect First (Fulton U, #1)
  • Fumbled Hearts (Tender Hearts #1)
  • Hate to Love You
  • The Third Best Thing (Fulton U, #3)
  • Jock Rule (Jock Hard, #2)
  • Not My Romeo (The Game Changers, #1)
  • Epic (Him, #2.5)
  • Playing for Keeps (Hot Jocks, #1)
  • Getting Lucky Number Seven (Taking Shots, #1)

Cambria Hebert is a latte sipping author of the Heven & Hell series, the Death Escorts series, and the Take It Off series. She loves a caramel latte, hates math and is afraid of chickens (yes, chickens). She went to college for a bachelor’s degree, couldn’t pick a major and ended up with a degree in cosmetology. So rest assured her characters will always have good hair. She currently lives in Nor

Hashtag (7 books)