Start by marking “Come / Come Back (Dirty, Dark, and Deadly, #1-2)” as Want to Read:
Come / Come Back (Dirty, Dark, and Deadly, #1-2)

Come / Come Back

(Dirty, Dark, and Deadly #1-2)

***THIS IS A TWO-BOOK BUNDLE***

COME – Dirty, Dark, and Deadly Book One

THIS IS BOOK ONE OF A SERIES.
THIS IS A NOVELLA.
YOU WILL GET MORE QUESTIONS THAN ANSWERS IN THIS BOOK.
IF YOU HATE THAT - SKIP THIS WHOLE SERIES COMPLETELY.
(It's twisty, complicated, dark, dirty, and ALL the main characters are killers.)

My name is James Fenici and you will never see me coming. I
Published October 30th 2014 by Science Future Press

To ask other readers questions about Come / Come Back, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Come / Come Back

Deborah
Feb 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites

Wow....first 2 of the 3 in this series.

Come.

Having just finished 'Guns' I immediately checked out other books by JA Huss and found this book. James Fenici is not a nice man, he's a ruthless killer but his last job has taken it's toll and he's failed his latest psych evaluation so he's having some downtime at the beach. During this downtime he spots a girl and he becomes obsessed, he watches, he follows and he waits but she's no ordinary girl she's special and she's hiding..who is she and what's
Veronica LaRoche
Feb 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love James & Harper

Every book I have read of JA's has never left me disappointed. I absolutely love James and Harper, I can't get enough of their story. When James is with Harper you know that is where they should be together but not everyone wants that. Exciting, thrilling and of course you can't forget about Sasha. Well written and a kick #ass story.
crίѕтίŋα•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•

*****
Christina Balaz
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
COME
I loved this introduction into a new world with its new (ish) characters. Though the start and a few times after that was a little slow going for me, I felt my attention wandering as I just had so many questions throughout the book but it did keep me intrigued and had kept me going to find out more. I know those answers will be revealed later, and I absolutely can’t wait to find out what happens with Harper and James, but I’m so impatient I’m dying to find out what they are.
Harper took me a
Patricia Nickel
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
BROVO , BROVO JULIE A HUSS!

BREATHTAKING, SUSPENSEFUL,
BRILLIANTLY WRITTEN STORYLINE

JAMES IS ON A MISSION TO FIND HARPER , WATCH HER AND FIND THE HIDDEN INFORMATION.
IT'S DEFINITELY A WILD RIDE OF EMOTIONS , WITH A LOT OF SECRETS!

SECRET SOCIETY...
SECRET MISSION FOR JAMES..
SECRET HELD DEEPLY WITHIN HARPER..
SECRET LIFE OF A YOUNG GIRL SASHA..

THRILLING , SUSPENSEFUL, MYSTERIOUS, ENTERTAINING, POWERFUL STORY !

HANDSOME MAN..

AIRPLANES...
SUPER Y
Book Girl
Mar 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Yup ;o)
Recommended to Book Girl by: Series read...
It’s a JA Huss world and we’re all just living in it. This Trilogy Series starting with the Rook & Ronin series is a journey, yes a journey. And each series just keeps getting better and better and better.

You do not HAVE TOO read the 2 other series Rook & Ronin & Rook & Ronin Spinoff before you read this series, but… Things are weaved together in a way I could never think of… looking back I’m like WOW. Like I said, you don’t have to read her previous series to read these books.
Karinloos
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome dark real just wow
Kelly
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Read previously when each were released. See individual books :)
Ronda Thayer
May 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved It!

This book rocked! JA Huss really knows how to write a book. It keeps you guessing and on the edge of your seat!
Naomi
Mar 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
COME

Holy hell!! I thought I loved JA Huss' Rook and Ronin series, but this novella is the beginning of something amazing and I LOVED IT! There are sizzling scenes, thrown into a gripping story that held me until that final page… I want more NOW!

Harper, she is a quiet girl, and I was wondering about her secrets right from the start. Throughout this novella some of them are revealed, but there is still so much more to know!

James… Wow! He is something else. He is dominating and plans everything! He
Kelly
A long while back, I bought anthology of book previews. There were a few chapters of an incredible story about runaway girl and assassins with code names. It was so hot. When I went to find the story, it wasn’t available. Then my first generation Kindle died and there went my “Follow-up” collection.

Flash forward many months later, I kept thinking of this story. I didn’t remember the author or the name of the story since it was with an anthology. I put what I could remember about the story in a p
Janice
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I like romance and stories about assassins so I love when the two are put together in the plot of a book. Truly loved this book. Can't wait to read book three.
Lorinda Hayes
Jun 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was introduced to JA Huss when Come was published as part of the Bend anthology. Then I read Rook and Ronin, then the following novella about Ford Aston, and was introduced to Sasha. In a few days, JA will wrap up Sasha's story in Wasted Lust, so I was determined to try to catch up on Sasha's storyline, having her cross my path in the recent Meet Me in the Dark. JA Huss writes one helluva suspenseful story. I have one more book to complete James and Harper's story which includes Sasha in a big ...more
Donna Taylor
Entering the world and mind of an assassin like James Fenici should be revolting to any normal peace-loving woman. Guess this just proves I'm not normal, because I absolutely loved these two stories! James can take me away to his world of murder and mayhem any time he wants. The secret world of mega criminals that Harper and James live in is so well thought out and so believable I'm ready to sign my name to any conspiracy group petition that wants to expose them to the world. The convoluted stor ...more
Christine
Jul 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
****

I had read Come in the Bend Anthology a while back and that is how I discovered J.A. Huss. I started from the beginning with Rook and Ronin and now I reread Come and finally read Cone Back. So many twists and turns my head is spinning. I love romance and I love smut but this series is on a whole other level. They are so smart and planned out. I love how she gives little tidbits on other characters here and there. And the way she writes her characters, you can't help but love them, or really
Mel B
Mar 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Usually I'm not into New Adult books but this one was pretty "adult"! It's got a little bit of mystery, a little bit of dark and a little bit of naughty, nutty and crazy to keep it interesting. I love James but he's still a mystery to me. He hasn't revealed all his cards yet. Sasha, also a mystery... I can't figure the girl out! On to book 3 to get ALL my questions answered.
Avephoenix
Nov 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
AWESOME STORY! I LOVE IT!
A SUSPENSE ACTION THRILLER MYSTERY & PASSIONATE ROMANCE - ALL IN ONE!

LURKING DREAD, DANGER. PLOTS FULL OF TWISTS AND TURNS! JA HUSS EASILY ALLOWS ME TO VISUALIZE THE WORLD SHE'S DESCRIBING AS I'M CONNECTING WITH HER CHARACTERS!

JA HUSS I'M COMING AFTER YOU!! YOU GOT YOURSELF A FAN FOR LIVE NOW!
kristen velasquez
Jan 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Falling in love!

I have to say, I wasn't too happy about where this book was going with sashes character at first. After reading the last half of come back, I'm totally on board with it! I have been on a big roller coaster ride trying to decide whether to trust james or not also. I am starting to trust him now! Excellent writing and so creative!
Andrea Gallimore
Oct 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5+ Stars - A Must Read - James and Harper

JA Huss has given us a story that is full of suspense, mystery, and love. Who is James working for, himself or someone else? Is Harper someone you can trust? A must read that will keep you on the edge of your seat and second guessing everyone.
Strausbaugh Lesley
Jun 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
JA Huss is a awesome Author!! I am truly amazed on how great of an author she is!! the book is about James and Harper. James has been watching haper for a long time and James is a killer Harper is a young girl who has been hiding out and this is there story!!
Brandy Monroe Hill
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Tet/James

Again, Julie has woven a tale so complex and intertwined that it keeps you guessing the whole way through! I can't wait to read the third and final book in this series so I can find out if James is good or bad?!
Jennifer Brickner
Mar 02, 2015 rated it liked it
This is a very violent story set in a cut throat world. The heroine kills several people and the hero kills dozens. I wish for more brotherly love and less brotherly homicide. I think JA Huss is an excellent writer and I tried hard to love these two books.
Alexandra
May 02, 2015 rated it liked it
Puh, sehr verwirrend!!!!
Stephanie
Mar 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-it
Amazing book.. Amazing Characters.. Amazing Storyline.. Amazing Author..
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Intense!

If you want to be constantly guessing and kept on your toes, this is the book for you! I loved every minute of it!
Sajecha
Ashley
Sep 15, 2015

• The Billionaire's Caress
  • The Crimson Outlaw
  • The Masterpiece (Work of Art, #3)
  • The Harder They Fall
  • Sing Me Your Love Song
  • Dashed
  • His Fairy Godfather
  • Enforcing Emory
  • Just Stay
  • Clouded Innocence (Clouded, #1)
  • Illegitimate
  • Heart Knot Mine
  • Coda (Songs of Submission, #9)
  • The Art of the Heart
  • Splintered Hearts: The New Hope Trilogy (Splintered Hearts, #1, 1.5, 2)
  • Cricket
  • Building Heat
  • Breathless (Ross Siblings, #6)
J.A. Huss never wanted to be a writer and she still dreams of that elusive career as an astronaut. She originally went to school to become an equine veterinarian but soon figured out they keep horrible hours and decided to go to grad school instead. That Ph.D wasn’t all it was cracked up to be (and she really sucked at the whole scientist thing), so she dropped out and got a M.S. in forensic toxic ...more

Dirty, Dark, and Deadly (3 books)
  • Come (Dirty, Dark, and Deadly, #1)
  • Come Back (Dirty, Dark, and Deadly, #2)
  • Coming for You (Dirty, Dark, and Deadly, #3)