Start by marking “Rainbow Panda and the Firecracker Fiasco (Fujimini Adventure Series Book 6)” as Want to Read:
Rainbow Panda and the Firecracker Fiasco (Fujimini Adventure Series Book 6)

Rainbow Panda and the Firecracker Fiasco (Fujimini Adventure Series Book 6)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
Today most of the pandas are preparing for the New Year’s celebration. They are sweeping and cleaning, planting flowers and writing wishes on ribbons. But Rainbow Panda really wants to be a hero and has an explosive plan. Can Rainbow Panda convince others to join him? Will he become a hero or just get everyone in a lot of trouble?
Published February 7th 2013 by ONCEKids

To ask other readers questions about Rainbow Panda and the Firecracker Fiasco, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rainbow Panda and the Firecracker Fiasco

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of Rainbow Panda and the Firecracker Fiasco (Fujimini Adventure Series Book 6)
Susan (The Book Bag)
Rainbow Panda and the Firecracker Fiasco is a very delightful, colorful story. I love Rainbow Panda, even though he does cause a little trouble. He's just trying to help and to have a little fun. My grandchilden and I had a wonderful time reading this book together and I am sure it will be one we will read over and over again.
Joe Wehinger