Start by marking “Uniform Fetish” as Want to Read:
Uniform Fetish

Uniform Fetish

Does the sight of a cop’s badge—or his handcuffs—make your pulse race? Do you drive by your local firehouse just to catch a glimpse of your favorite fireman? Ever peek in the cockpit just to check out the captain?

If you agree the only thing sexier than a man in uniform is a man out of uniform, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve handpicked an assortment of sizzling hot,
Published February 27th 2015 by Evernight Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Uniform Fetish, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Uniform Fetish

Sandra Bunino
Jan 11, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-i-wrote, 2015
I read all 10 stories on my flight to San Antonio. What a wonderful collection of oh so hot heroes!
Phuong
Feb 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Uniform Fetish is an anthology of stories written by ten authors in which most of them, I have never read. I am a huge fan of stories featuring men in uniform so this was a great anthology for me to sink into. I have really enjoyed the ones that I've had a chance to read and would recommend this collection.

Evie Knight

Wings of Gold was a quick, sexy story that I wished was longer because I loved the hero and heroine, Nate and Abby, so much. Their story captured my attention right from the beginni
Kacey Hammell
Jan 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Kacey by: http://sandrabunino.com/2015/01/28/mi...

A wonderful collection of short stories featuring uniformed men, such as firemen, policeman, NCIS and more. Titillating, exciting, exhilarating. Definitely a collection avid erotic romance fans will be sure to enjoy! And a great way to find new authors. I have now found a couple that I am going to go shopping for more of their work.
Angie
Mar 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved all 10 short stories!! Each story was completely different and it was a fast read since it was all short stories. I found some new authors to read and my favorites (Doris, Sandra, and S.J.) didn't disappoint me. This is definitely worth reading and the stories were so heartwarming and were hard to put down.
Beckey
A compilation of several sexy HOT short "uniform" stories by some amazing authors compiled in great collective book...

Oh, goodness this was a hot book that was amazing and for mostly easy to get into and read.. There was a few that really didn't interest me after reading the first chapter or so, they are labeled skipped

Cat's Rescue by Doris O'Connor... Cat caught in compromising position (heehee...) while trying rescue a cat is in need of rescuing of her own by sexy firefighter...

To Serve and P
Dirty Dayna
Feb 22, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-r2r-arr
 photo author_zps06219876.png

I was ARC’d this by one of the authors Evie Knight who is a great writer.
3 Uniform Stars
I liked snippets of each story but my favorite came from Cat’s recuse by Doris O’ Conner
Where are all those women you seem to think I have? You can inspect my bedpost if you like. You won’t find any notches. What you will find, however are leather restraints with your name on them, girl, and if you’ll insist on insulting me, there’s a paddle that would leave a beautiful mark on your ass for days to come.
Mary
Feb 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Cat's Rescue by Doris O'Connor

Ethel's cat, Miss Pitty Pat, was stuck outside at 2 a.m. and Cat just couldn't leave her especially as it was beginning to rain. Even knowing it was a bad idea, Cat found herself out on the ledge inching toward her target when she heard the window lock behind her.

Rhys, a local firefighter, has had the hots for Cat for a while now, but she's always seemed to put both physical and emotional distance between them. What he'd love to do is, lift her skirts and paddle her
Romantic Reads and Such
Mar 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
I loved how readers are given a delightful mix of stories, all centered around men in uniform. Military, law enforcement, emergency personnel – you name it, I’m sure you can find a story that will meet your particular fetish. Plus, since they are delivered from some of Evernight’s best, readers also get a nice mix of storylines – BDSM, suspense, contemporary. Each one isn’t very long, but coming from Evernight it is a sensual treat. And if M/M is your thing, they have a version to meet your need ...more
Sue Galuska
Mar 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
If you like quick stories about hot men in uniforms, then this anthology is for you. There are 10 stories in this series and my favorite was Wings of Gold by Evie Knight. This story is about Abby, a Calculus teacher and Nate, a Navy flight instructor....ooh just like Top Gun! Nate is Tessa's cousin and one of Abby's good friends. These two hit it off at first sight. I loved their banter back and forth. And the motorcycle ride....OMG! The ending was great!

Pick up this series...you won't regret it
SiKReviews
Feb 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Another hot collection of men in uniform. However, this collection of books are about them and the women they fell in love with. Whether they are Special Agents or detectives, they know what they are doing and they will protect their woman with everything they have. Even if that means keeping her in his bed.
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
I give this Anthology 5 stars for it’s complete and utterly uniform (see what I did there) sexiness. The scenes were all very well done, without being trite. The relationships were believable even when the characters didn’t know each other long.

Amy
Feb 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Only read WINGS OF GOLD by Evie Knight so far but it was fabulous and I have no doubt, I'll enjoy the others as well. 10 quick deliciously sexy reads all packed together in the anthology Uniform Fetish. Review coming soon!
Liz ~ Liz's Reading Life
Jan 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Wow! Wow!

This collection of short stories about men in uniforms is stunning! I have always loved men in suits, but a man in uniform is very tempting indeed.

My favorite story is Unshakable Me by SJ Maylee. This story about Miles and Emma is thrilling and very sensual. I wouldn't mind having Miles pull me over and frisking me!
Chrissy
May 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
So good

Wow, this book has it all Hot men in uniform, sexy and hot stories action mixed it. This is a steamy read. Get it today.
Linda Estes
I have read all ten stories and what a tribute to the men in uniform.
Nicole
Feb 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Cat’s Rescue by Doris O’Connor

Cat couldn’t let the neighbor’s cat stay outside in the cold in the middle of the night, especially when it looked injured. But getting stuck on the ledge outside in a barely there nightie isn’t what she planned on but it’s what happens when you decide to rescue a cat.

Rhys can’t believe his good lick. To run into his sexy neighbor on his way home from the fire station. She’s exactly the person he wants to rescue and even better that she’s barely dressed.

Once he get
Erika
Oct 12, 2016 rated it did not like it
This is one of those times I wonder if I read the same book the other reviewers did. I almost gave up 10 pages in because of the typos in Doris Connor`s Cat`s rescue. "his left biceps" "hic cock" Are you shitting me? Obviously I won't judge the other author`s pieces by hers, but I'll need a day or two before I can go back to it, especially after that ridiculously disappointing first story. Seriously. She avoids him but they're in love? Shut up. As far as the BDSM aspect goes it, all I could do w ...more
Katharina
Nov 15, 2015 marked it as next-to-read
Shelves: on-tablet
Doris O'Connor - Cat's Rescue (5 Sterne)
Sandra Bunino - To Serve and Protect
Susan Hayes - Wilde Start (5 Sterne)
Lila Shaw - Person Of Interest (5 Sterne)
Moira Callahan - A Passionate Witness (5 Sterne)
Donina Lynn - Always
Evie Knight - Wings Of Gold
S.J. Maylee - Unshakable Me
Wren Michaels - Welcome Home, Jason
Meredith J. Scott - First Class
Debbie
Mar 13, 2015 rated it liked it
Anthology of short stories about Hot men in uniform. Law enforcement, Firefighters and Military. All authors are NEW to me authors. Some were good and some were even better, but all were still short stories.
Danielle
Aug 18, 2015
Wren Michaels
Jan 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kirsty
Fuse Literary
Aug 09, 2017
Carrie
Sep 22, 2016
Glutton for punishment would be a good description for Doris... at least that's what she hears on an almost daily basis when people find out that she has a brood of nine children, ranging from adult to toddler and lives happily in a far too small house, cluttered with children, pets, dust bunnies, and one very understanding and supportive husband. Domestic goddess she is not.

There is always someth