Start by marking “The Sorority: Eve (Sorority Trilogy, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Sorority: Eve (Sorority Trilogy, #1)

The Sorority: Eve

(Sorority Trilogy #1)

At exclusive, isolated Greenbriar University, within the elite Gamma Eta Pi sorority, is a secret society known as the Fata Morgana. Its members are the most powerful women on campus—and the deadliest. For this is a sisterhood of evil, a centuries-old coven, and every girl who pledges herself to their wicked decadence does so for life…or death…

An Initiation Into Terror

Eve
Mass Market Paperback, 288 pages
Published June 1st 2003 by Pinnacle Books (first published 2003)

To ask other readers questions about The Sorority, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sorority

Erin *Proud Book Hoarder*
The Sorority Trilogy focuses on three girls, (Eve, Merilyn, and Samantha) who were friends as children, but have now grown, lost contact, and are about to be reunited at Greenbriar University.

In this first segment, the primary focus is Eve, a naïve girl eager to fit in and make a name for herself amongst the popular crowd. Her ticket is cheerleading, and she soon becomes accepted in the sorority’s squad; her delights are plentiful, until the truth slaps her in the face.

The plot isn’t complex at
Alex findingmontauk1
Aug 09, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: owned
Going with a 3.5 out of 5 for this one - I have a feeling that this book will mean more overall once I read the entire trilogy. This book was strong enough that I already found the next two books online and ordered them. I love anything to do with sororities and witches, so this trilogy is a no-brainer for me that I will have some good, nostalgic, fun! The characters were fun and semi-archetypal of what you would expect for a story like this. It's got a huge late 80s B-horror movie vibe effect t ...more
Adeline
Dec 10, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: read-in-2017
Overall: 1.25/5 stars

Writing: 2/5 stars
Characters: 1.5/5 stars
Plot: 1/5 stars
Originality: 1/5 stars
Pacing: 1/5 stars
Cover: 1/5 stars
Enjoyment: 1/5 stars

Will I read the rest of the series, absolutely not. Nothing append, the characters are not developed at all. Probably one of the worst read of the year so far. At least it was a quick read, I did not lost that much time on it, still I would like these 3 hours back.
Papalodge
Feb 15, 2017 rated it liked it
Good reading for a rainy day - far out storyline, however, enjoyable.
Now reading the second story in the trilogy.
I , myself, would not have selected this type of novel. The book was lent to me, therefore, I read it.
Would be suitable for a person interested in witches and ghosts.
Kelly
May 31, 2010 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2011
Ugh, finally I am done. This is a short book... but it feels like it took me forever to finish, as I could only bear to read a few chapters at a time. It seems that you have to read the whole trilogy to get the whole story, but I have no desire to continue.

It wasn't awful; there were a couple of moments that were kinda funny, a few scenes that were slightly creepy. The book was mildly entertaining in the same way that a really cheesy, really bad teen horror flick can be entertaining. The charact
Paige Bradish
Sep 30, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Liquidsilver
Mar 12, 2012 rated it it was ok
Wow I had such high hopes for this book. I was crushed. When the story i thought was going to take off it in its story arc it quickly rushed through and didn't take advantage of the possibilities. So disappointed. I don't know if it was the writer was under a deadline or if the editor cut the book but wow so much potential was wasted.

I'm not a big fan of Stephen Kings writings because of the way is explains everything in excruciating detail, but this book could have used a little bit of his hel
Tiffany
Jan 29, 2011 rated it it was ok
Shelves: supernatural
This book was a quick read. A little filler for my book challenge for the year. The first two chapters were just BORING. Once they got into college it got a lot better. Way better. I read through it pretty fast after this.

The sex is not as graphic as some have made it seem. But if those people were teenagers then yeah I guess it could seem that way. This book is definitely not for younger teens. Maybe senior and people off to college this is a suitable read.

The plot is not very coherent. it kee
Nicole
May 02, 2014 rated it it was ok
*Insert obligatory 'Not all sororities are like this! disclaimer*

Look, the only reason I bought this book is because I literally came across it while on a sorority retreat, and thought it would be hilarious. I was partially right. So many stereotypes, so little pages, is the best way I can sum it up. I loved the cool folk lore added in (which was like a hodgepodge of every camp ghost story) and the fact that the female sexuality wasn't toned down in the least. It was interesting, though the endi
Deanna
I thought it was an interesring book. I liked it, in a wierd sort of way. I liked how the people reconnect many years after they first met on an adventure that made them believe the legend that one day they would all take a part in, Good or not. I wouldn't read it at night though, just because of the paranormal factor.
Erin
Feb 25, 2008 rated it it was ok
Shelves: mystery-series
A little odd, in that it reads like a YA book, but it's clearly not, given the graphic depictions of sex. I'll definitely read the next two, since each only takes about an hour.

Re-read October 29, 2008 to prepare for the other two. It's Halloween, so perfect, right?
Danielle
Jul 30, 2008 rated it it was ok
A very guilty sort-of-pleasure. I read the whole series, which was sort of a waste of time, but not much time since they read so quickly. Totally cliche, utterly predictable, but just interesting enough that I couldn't walk away.
Carly
Sep 29, 2013 added it
It was ok not my kind of story though.
Æmilianus Shalashaska Shchekochikhin
Chip
Mar 07, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: horror
To be fair, this rating is hovering between three and four, and it will probably definite when I finish the trilogy.
Amanda
Jul 11, 2014 rated it did not like it
I gave up. Couldn't finish it. So was not what I was thinking it would be.
Deann Doolittle
Oct 14, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: horror
Was hoping for a scary book for Halloween but wasn't. I liked the story line but not the ending. Will probably read the second book to see if it gets any better.
Jenny  Baker
Sep 12, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: horror
This isn't my favorite Tamara Thorne book, but it's still entertaining.
Mari
Sep 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Fun stuff but you have to read all three.
Nicole
Apr 10, 2013
Hannah Davidson
Jan 15, 2013
Amy Thaxton
Nov 08, 2014
Tamara Thorne
Jan 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Stephanie
Katie
May 05, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Who has read this book? 1 1 Sep 25, 2015 07:24AM
2015 Reading Chal...: The Sorority: Eve By Tamara Thorne 1 17 Jun 23, 2015 05:35AM
Disappointing 1 1 Dec 29, 2013 11:31AM

• Crimson Shadows (Crimson, #3)
  • Dark Dance (Blood Opera Sequence, #1)
  • Voice Of The Blood (Voice of Blood, #1)
  • Animals on the Other Side
  • How to Clean Practically Anything
  • My Life With Sylvia Browne
  • Silver's Spells for Protection
  • Quiver: A Book of Erotic Tales
Tamara Thorne has collected ghost stories, true and fictional, since she saw her first Twilight Zone as a tot, and continues to this day. In addition to writing novels and stories of the paranormal, she also writes non-fiction and is an active ghost hunter. She makes her home in southern California with her husband and their feline family and when she’s not writing, can be found haunting ghost tow ...more

Sorority Trilogy (4 books)
  • The Sorority: Merilynn (Sorority Trilogy, #2)
  • The Sorority: Samantha (Sorority Trilogy, #3)
  • The Sorority (Sorority Trilogy, #1-3)